[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kill six billion demons ksbd k6bd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: WON41.jpg (646 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
WON41.jpg
646 KB, 900x1165
Fucking webcomic lesbians
>>
>you will never fall asleep with your head resting against Cio's back
>>
Theses are some very blue chicks
>>
>YISUN walked once with their son, Ogam, through YISUN’s plum garden, which was in full bloom. When the winds blew well and nourished the trees there, their blossoms were sublime, and they bore so much fruit that the great ten-antlered guardian of that garden was very busy keeping intruders out.
>The rumor stood that a single succulent bite from a plum of YISUN’s garden could grant immortality, and so hundreds of fine warriors, sages, and wisdom seekers constantly assailed its walls in times of plenty, seeking the bounty within. It was said this perplexed YISUN, who would not wish such an awful curse on any of their children.
>“Father-Mother!” bellowed Lord Ogam as they walked along the winding path, and thumped his cavernous chest, “Have you seen that I am a great warrior?”
>“I have,” said YISUN, “You are very skilled at reducing your opponents into their constituent parts.”
>Ogam was very proud, but then bent his rough knees and turned his scarred pate towards YISUN in supplication. “Oh Father-Mother! I have thought upon this for some time. Let me perform a great service as your son. Surely, you must have an enemy that I can destroy for you?”
>>
>>78278548
>“That is a good question,” said YISUN, “Do I have such an enemy?”
>“If such a man, woman, or godling exist, I shall not rest until I scrape his brains from his head,” bellowed Ogam, and made a fist in salute.
>“Once in the market I saw a man in a great rage,” said YISUN, “He spat and cursed his enemy, and tore at him wildly. Blood flew from his fingernails, and spittle was around his lips, and his fight was fierce indeed. He was a mighty warrior.”
>“Was he successful?” said Ogam.
>“No,” said YISUN, “He remained locked in combat for the whole time I watched him, and though he panted and heaved with sweat, he saw no success. His struggle was eternal. The man that he tore at was himself.”
>“A madman, and a fool!” proclaimed Ogam, and spat upon the ground.
>“Ogam is observant,” said YISUN.
>– Psalms 10:27
>>
>>78278382

>Creating a hero so you can talk about him

Dammit, now all those Hercules songs are playing on my head
>>
>>78278768
It's a brilliant idea, really. This is just the sort of universe where something like that could work.
>>
>>78278382
Slow night? Guess everyone's watching star wars.

Anyways, how come Cio seems different from other demons? I thought demons were supposed to all be malicious in some way, due to them being chaotic beings. I guess not, or Cio is special somehow...
>>
>>78278768
ZERO TO HEERROOOO
>>
>>78279696
cio plays out her malicious nature in her fiction
she always writes herself in as a mary sue snarky true neutral
>>
>>78279696
I always thought the portrayal of demons was of them being selfish, not malicious; they always try to get what they want out of the deal, which is more power by losing names, but dealing with them already involves putting them under your control which means getting between them and power. And even then there's doesn't seem to be real hostility between the Devils and the people they deal with; both sides understand that the relationship is about actively screwing the other out so it's less "life-or-death struggle" and more "contest of wits", though with the higher-tier devils it can be the same anyway. As for Cio, a possible reason she's softer on Allision might be because Allison earned her respect by outdrinking Vladok on her own, or it could be that whatever circumstances led to her becoming a blue under Nand's control made her more sympathetic. For now we'll have to wait and see how other demons not gunning for Allision or making deals to get stronger act to judge.
>>
File: White_Lightning_bottle.png (37 KB, 208x208) Image search: [Google]
White_Lightning_bottle.png
37 KB, 208x208
>>78280943
Or she just sees Allison and her Key as a means to an end, and everything on this page up until her fear of Preem !AND is a lie or exaggeration of her true feelings.

Also, are they teleporting again? What's with the White Lightning in the last panel?
>>
>>78281804
The lightning was them passing through one of the world-gates.
>>
File: Hokaido.jpg (198 KB, 900x537) Image search: [Google]
Hokaido.jpg
198 KB, 900x537
>>78281967
Listen, I'm not one of your typical /co/ artsy Ivy-League highbrow-intellectual webcomic readers. I'm gonna miss things on the first readthrough.

But thanks for informing me of that. On a third look, I see that they did indeed fly through one of the King's Gates.
>>
>>78281804
I think it's less a lie or exaggeration and more that Cio is projecting onto Allison.
>>
>>78282129
Well, I usually miss things on my first readthrough too. Took me another two re-reads to realize Allison never used the stay-up-sober charm Cio gave her and won through sheer Allison-ness instead.

It's just, sometimes we miss out a few details, and other anons help fill in that gap. Like Cio being ex-ebon.
>>
>>78282352
I know you probably hoped that could blow my mind, but I already gathered that.

You know, when they showed the Ebon Cio stealing a Key.
>>
Is the mspa forum adventure thing that spawned this comic worth reading?
>>
>>78278548
>>78278566
Heh. Inadvertently insulting his parent.
>>
>>78278768

WHO PUTS THE "GLAD" IN "GLADIATORRRRR"
>>
>>78282523
Its much less coherent, as is usually the case with forum adventures, but it does have some interesting ideas.
>>
>>78283334
you son of a bitch
>>
>>78283334

>Cio singing One Last Hope

YES
>>
File: The_God_King_Sleeps.png (2 MB, 2247x932) Image search: [Google]
The_God_King_Sleeps.png
2 MB, 2247x932
>>78282352
>sheer Allison-ness

The God-King is great.

My personal theory is that old Zoss was no fool and knew exactly who he was giving the Key to. I think that Allison is Aesma's avatar, and she's going to wreck the almighty hell out of anybody in her way, and a fuckload of innocent bystanders to boot.

I can't wait.
>>
>>78278382
>Fucking webcomic lesbians

Except they're not.

Allison has not exhibited one iota of interest in anybody except her boytoy.

Cio thinks Allison is hot, but she also has an ex-boyfriend in the DECIDEDLY masculine Oskar. So she's bi at worst, if you can even assign preferences or gender to a devil.

So. No lezz here. Sorry.

tl;dr: OP is a faggot
>>
>>78284947
I don't want it any more than you do. But it's inevitable.
>>
>lesbians
Allison might be, but Cio has an ex-boyfriend in Oscar and a husband in Preem Nand.
>>
>>78282523
It's got a lot more of Allison's jiggly bits and repressed homosexuality.
>>
>>78278382
>you will never bash Cio's head into rock multiple times as she tries to tend to your wounds. You will never stab Cio through the throat when she least suspects it.
>>
>>78286900
Do demons even need to breathe?
>>
>>78279696
Demons are pretty much just like humans with different rules as far as what the comic has shown us. They can be however mostly.
>>
>>78284708
The Demiurges are gonna get in such an unprecedented world of pain that it's not even funny anymore.
>>
>>78284947
>if you can even assign preferences or gender to a devil.

Gender in devils is mostly related to the color of their masks. Pallids are ambiguous, Blues are feminine, Red and Green are Masculine, Gold and Ebon can be either.
>>
>>78284947
In the original forum adventure we've seen Oskar turning into a stacked bimbo.
>>
File: K6BD CioCio Fanart.png (124 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
K6BD CioCio Fanart.png
124 KB, 500x500
>>78288473
This intrigues me, may I ask for a link?

In return, here, have this fanart of CioCio replying to the now-404'd /tg/ thread.
>>
>>78278548
>>78278566
So Ogam just insulted himself?
>>
File: 1427145800142.jpg (176 KB, 800x602) Image search: [Google]
1427145800142.jpg
176 KB, 800x602
>tfw you love tiny women

Cio is a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>78289197
Lose the name, faggot.

http://mspaforums.com/showthread.php?47341-KILL-SIX-BILLION-DEMONS-(NSFW)-NOW-A-FRUITY-WEBCOMIC
>>
>>78289232
In a manner of speaking, yes.

Yisun is "everyone", remember that. So Yisun is essentially telling Ogam that it's foolish for anyone to fight against someone else, because everyone is, at heart, the same "person".

It's not a bad thing, though. Being foolish isn't wrong. Nothing is wrong, per se.
>>
>>78289302
Thanks!
>>
>>78284947
>thinking any of that shit matters

Kat was literally the designated straight girl lusting after boys for a decade before Tom decided that since she has short hair she should be a lesbian.
>>
>>78289288
Nope!
But thanks for the link!
>>
Wow these threads have lost a ton of steam. Is it going to end up like Endtown where it's just waifu wars?
>>
>>78289502
Nothing cool or interesting happened this page. It's just Cio verbally confirming shit we guessed anyway.
>>
File: 1438425880514.gif (982 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1438425880514.gif
982 KB, 300x199
>>78278382

Cio's a virgin, though. She can't have impure love taint her.
>>
>>78290631
>Cio's a virgin, though.
Over in /tg/ Abbadon said that preem nand and cio are married, and its unpleasant for her.
>>
>>78287001
Exactly. But since the dark flame is more raw in them they go in more extreme. But i think most are preatty pissed because they think they are in the void as punishment
>>
>>78291076
Wut, married? I have to know more
>>
>>78284708

Those lines flowing between panels. I love this comic.
>>
>>78291289
I would assume it's like Mormon marriage where he's "married" to several dozen slaves of varying rank.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.