[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Dad best of thread Best A plot Best B plot Best overall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: americandad2-compressor.png (58 KB, 509x358) Image search: [Google]
americandad2-compressor.png
58 KB, 509x358
American Dad best of thread

Best A plot

Best B plot

Best overall

Best Rodger Persona
>>
>>78185394
Roy Rogers Macfreely
>>
>Best A Plot
In Country...Club
Joint Custody
The One That Got Away
Rapture's Delight
Hot Water
Bully For Steve
Roy Rogers McFreely
Camp Refoogie
Lost In Space
Son of Stan

>Best B Plot
Can I Be Frank With You
Less Money Mo' Problems
The Worst Stan
Your Debt Your Life
Irregarding Steve
Pulling Double Booty
Dope and Faith
Love American Dad Style
Da Flippity Flop
Buck, Wild

>Best Overall
In Country Club
Joint Custody
Rapture's Delight
Hot Water
Bully For Steve

>Best Roger Persona
RICKY SPANIIIISH
>>
>>78185394
You know, American Dad feels like it has much better episodes then Family guy. Like there's less painful jokes. There are still some cringy jokes. But at least Stan is better to watch than Peter.
>>
>>78190651
Hello newfag, welcome to /co/
>>
Joint Custody is clearly the best episode bar none.
>>
>>78190651

Having different writers, a different crew, a different cast and different showrunners will tend to do that.
>>
>>78190848
The last good episode I can remember from Family Guy is the Murder Mystery episode when it made it's return. That was nice.
>>
File: b12.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
b12.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
I don't get why Boyz 12 was made a B plot and not an A plot. It could've been one of the GOAT episodes.
>>
>>78194107
It worked better as a B plot desu. Not too much not too little.
>>
>>78190651
The biggest flaw with Family Guy is the fact literally all the characters are horrible people and they all do horrible things for cheap laughs.
In American Dad characters do horrible things, but they aren't horrible to each other and are actually likable. Roger is great.
>>
>>78188596
Does any persona even come to close to Ricky Spanish? The only one I can even think of is Sydney
>>
>>78196946
The wedding planner was a pretty great persona
>>
>>78196998
I liked that one but its honestly not top 5
>>
>>78196946
Max Jets

that was one crazy personae
>>
>>78196946
Sholanda Dykes, AT&T operator
>>
Whoever the dictator was in that episode with the dude who was just the most amazing dancer in the mesh top. I blocked out all other details about the episode. He was just so fucking good at dancing.
>>
Best Roger persona
>rickyyyyyy spanissshhhhh
>>
>>78197257
You mean the dancer of death
>>
>>78190651
AD! has had about 9-10 good years. (Depending on how you view season 1 and the TBS season).

Family Guy has had 3-4. Maybe 5-6 if you're being generous. It really is no contest.

Even The Cleveland Show had a 50/50 ratio, with about 2 seasons being decent to good.
>>
>>78185394
>Best A Plot
I have a lot of favourites, so I'm just going to go with a toss up between The Boring Identity, The Total Cognitive Reduction of Avery Bullock or School Lies
>Best B Plot
Can I Be Frank With You, The Vacation Goo, Killer Vacation
>Best Overall
Escape From Pearl Bailey, Jack's Back, Bar Mitzvah Husle
>Best Roger Persona
Roy Rogers Mcfreely, Roland Chang, Chex Lemono, Riiiiiicky Spaniiiiiiish
>>
>>78185394
Ricky EspaƱoool~
>>
>>78196946

The Dictator from the Isla Island episode was definitely up there,

>>78197448

I feel like AD is one of those rare shows that got better as its seasons went on. Its quality kept on building from mid season two onwards until it hit its peak around season 6 and kept consistently good until maybe season 9. And even then, the dip in quality isn't significant enough to make it less palatable until you get to the TBS season.
>>
What was the name of Roger's persona that went with the wedding planner? The guy with the knife. He is pretty good, at least in unison with the wedding planner.
>>
>>78200694

MY SCAR IS BURNING

HE'S THINKING OF ME
>>
>>78200724
Yes, exactly. And the scene at the end, where. Steve is clutching his chest as he walks past him. What the fuck was his name? Silvio?
>>
>>78196946
horse renoire, bounty hunter
>>
>>78197257
How does he do that?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.