[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Molly debuted in 2003 as an 11 years old girl that was almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Molly_Hayes_(Earth-616)_001.jpg (81 KB, 453x826) Image search: [Google]
Molly_Hayes_(Earth-616)_001.jpg
81 KB, 453x826
>Molly debuted in 2003 as an 11 years old girl that was almost 12 (because his dad thought she was 12 already)
>if we use Marvel time (4 real years = 1 Marvel year) then 3 years passed until before Time Runs Out
>3 years + 1 year and 4 months (pre and post SW timeskip) = 4 years and 4 months
>almost 12 years old + 4 years and 4 months = 16 years old
Will someone have the guts to write Molly as a 16 years old in ANAD or is she going to be 11 forever.
>>
>>78030178
>Runaway that isn't Nico
>mutant
It's hilarious that you think any writer is going to write her at all in ANAD, let alone as being 16.
>>
>>78030178
This is going to sound like rant but. . .
>AA wasn't aloud to use Molly, because fans were upset she's be canon fodder

>Battle of the Atom used age up future Molly. Terrible OOC, none of the X-men knew her, turns out she was mind rape

>>78030245
Mutants should be fine as she aint X-men
Which she wasn't. One of the few mutants that wasn't.

Her character is practically design for Marv/tumblr. Cute, wears hats, roid rage powers, adorable nap after. Putting her at age sixteen would mach her with spider Gwen as well.
>>
>>78030557
Spider-Gwen's college age.
>>
>>78030557
>Mutants should be fine as she aint X-men
Don't want to be 'that guy', but they'd probably just do what they did with Squirrel Girl, and just retcon her being a mutant.
>>
>>78030557
Doesn't she live with the x-men though?
>>
>>78030178

>pick up Runaways a couple years ago, absolutely fall in love with it
>pick up all the books, including the Young Avengers team ups
>reach the end
>Xavin gone
>Chase probably dead
>Victor still around
>Nico condemned to eternal book hopping

Sadfrog.jpeg

>hear about new Runaways title with Secret Wars
>MY DICK IS DIAMON--
>it's just a bunch of literally who's featuring Molly

Fuck you Marvel. Give me back my angst ridden scamps already!
>>
>>78030688
I really hope she isn't, considering she told them to fuck off when Wolverine was running it.
>>
>>78030860
I could have sworn she went to them when the runaways disbanded, iirc her scenes in AA she was there.
>>
>>78030692
>>Victor still around
Do you have a problem with based Victor? I'm asking for clarification before going full insulting rage.
>>
>>78031082

He's Magneto Jr., which would be fine if he actually had some connection to Mags, but instead we get Ultron banged a Mexican chick
>>
>>78030692

I thought Victor was rendered out of commission as of a separate title?

Also Chase was fine as of AA if I remember correctly. I know he and Nico went on to undercover afte but I haven't kept up since then. Everyone else? Meh.
>>
>>78030692

I miss watching Dean lust for Nico's sushi roll.
>>
>>78031291
Victor is still around and kicking, he's quite possibly Hank Pym's favorite robotic family member.
>>
>>78031190
does he also want to kill all humans to protect poor robots from being persecuted by the fleshbags?
>>
>>78031361

Seriously? At least someone is doing something with him. Alex came back too I heard. I just wish someone would use Dean more
>>
>>78030692

You forgot
>Klara missing in action

Seriously, what the fuck happened to her? I saw one page with her and Molly hanging with the X-Men or something and then nothing. I just want my turn of the century plant daughterfu to be happy
>>
>>78031488
>Runaways character
>be happy

You chose the wrong book pal
>>
>>78030178
>Nico is 20 years old
>Chase is 21 years old
>Karolina is 20 years old
They are all grown ups. Their original idea against adults is dead. If they want the Runaways back they will have to bring an amazing writer that can reinvent them from zero.
>>
>>78031614
They could take on a new group of Runaways under their wing
>>
>>78031614
they become one of those van convoy hippie communes
>>
>>78030688
>>78030916
>>78031291
>>78031423
>>78031488
Here's what the Runaways have been doing last time we saw them:

Nico left the Runaways and went to Japan. It's safe to asume that after Singularity joins the team together, she's gonna leave her old team for good.

Victor is fine but separated from the Runaways. He was part of Pym's Avengers but that one disbanded after Pym went Ultron. He was living in New York last time we saw him trying to get work at Stark Industries.

Alex is part of Zemo's Young Masters and lives in Bagalia.

Chase, Karolina, Molly and Klara still live together in L.A. Karolina is dating Julie Powers.

Gert is still dead. Xavin is probably dead as well.
>>
>>78030178
Yfw when Baby cage is three, but still a baby, and Val richards is four, and written as a teenager.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.