[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flash/Arrow Crossover thread #52
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: BAD END DO NOT WANT.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BAD END DO NOT WANT.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
So, my bitch nigga brother and I were going back forth over this but what does /co/ think?

He says that Felicity was right, or at least in the moral high ground. Oliver said he wouldn't lie anymore and he immediately lies to Felicity.

We know he just found out about his daughter merely hours ago and needed time to process this information and begs Felicity to give him a day to process this.

Neither of us are too keen on Felicity but he still thinks she's not wrong. I'd say she's not right but she's not wrong either.

Then again she did back Oliver into a corner when she already knew he was going to lie to her because of the paternity test.
>>
>>77970298
>daughter

I meant son, FFS.
>>
>>77970298

Son, not daughter. And regardless of whether Felicity was right or wrong, Ollie is a fucking idiot for not taking Barry's advice. Though she did seem like kind of a bitch about the whole thing.
>>
>>77970477
Ollie is a dumbass, but Barry is moreso because he wasn't specific at all. He told them that they break up because he has a son, not because he keeps secrets. So really Ollie could be doing exactly what he thinks Barry was telling him to do.

God damn this show and the stupid secret thing. I have a secret, now my secret is discovered in secret, and someone is mad about my discovered secret, so they keep it a secret, which someone else discovers, but now there is an understanding, but it must be kept secret, and so on and so on.
>>
>>77970298
Ollie was perfectly justified in wanting to sit on that information on his own for a while so he could process it fully.

Because, you know, finding out that you have a son that you had no idea about is a HUGE FUCKING DEAL.

But he was a fucking moron for lying to Felicity about it at the end of the episode for that same reason. If you're going to be in a relationship with someone, something like "oh hey I just found out that I have a kid" is something that they should be informed about.

On the other hand, Felicity was a bitch for going over Ollie's head and making Barry spill the beans about the paternity test. Classic "nosy girlfriend" bullshit.

But on the other hand, she had every right to blow the fuck up at Ollie for lying to her about having a kid because again, IT'S A HUGE FUCKING DEAL.

In the end, I'd say that Felicity was a bitch but Ollie completely fucking deserved it for making the same retarded decision after being told that it was retarded by someone who came from the fucking future and saw it blow up in his face.
>>
>>77970662
Barry isn't a dumbass. He didn't even know what the breakup was for probably, he wasn't there. He was just guessing what it was about. All he knew for sure was that Ollie had him run a DNA test, then Felicity was shocked at it, and suddenly they were broken up and Ollie was down.
How's Barry supposed to know it was because Oliver lied?
>>
The whole thing is pretty stupid. I get wanting to keep it to yourself a bit and letting it gestate, but the ultimatum shouldn't have affected Ollie telling Felicity he had a kid. It isn't like she would fuck up his deal with whatsherface if she found out.
>>
>>77970830
He wouldn't specifically, but I thought it was pretty clear that she was furious that Barry was trying to hide something before she even knew what the paper was.

In any case, yeah, fuck Felicity. Lying is definitely one thing, but he told her he needed to figure it out. Pressuring someone into lying by giving them no choice if they want some space on the subject is bullshit.

But that is girls. My girlfriend would leave me if she saw me say that.
>>
>>77971078
Felicity was acting like a psycho bitch the entire crossover, yes. Was it just me or did Barry pretty much go into avoid mode after one freakout too many on her part? Abandoning the mission because of relationship drama didn't seem to sit well with the Flash at all. Even Iris didn't do that (in fact, she got over it and went full 'save people' because unlike yet another spastic drama fit, that shit is actually important).

Felicity makes Iris look like a fucking saint.
>>
I really hope Felicity dies.
>>
>>77970298
>IF YOU DON'T TELL ME EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING EVER YOU DON'T LOVE ME
She was very nosy in the crossover
ollie had no breathing room without her pouncing ontop of him saying WHATS WRONG OLLIE
TELL ME WHY YOUR UPSET
OLLIE WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME?
I WENT THROUGH YOUR PHONE OLLIE I KNOW YOU WERE CONSTIPATED!
HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?
HOW CAN I BE WITH SOMEONE WHO WON'T TELL ME WHEN HE CANT SHIT?
>>
>>77970662
And yet the only secrets they don't seem to care about keeping is everyone secret identity.
>>
The biggest problem is how she makes such a big deal about him lying, when she lied to him for months when they were away and she was still helping.
>>
>>77970298
>caring about relationship drama on Arrow

What is wrong with you? I would place money on you being a brony/or enjoying teen titans go.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.