[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mediocre to shitty webcomic gripe thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
This little arc has been shit from the get go.

And this griffin just gets worse every single time it opens its beak.

Why the hell am I still reading this?

Feel free to complain about other comics.
>>
Dropped it years ago. Are they still at the birthday party on Namek?
>>
>>77910630
I wa hoping the reason her wife left her was because she's a crazy sociopath whose willing to freaking KILL a person with her Claws without a second thought.
Then I remembered this was Dan "Zelda's Gender is an important issue of the Comic that needs to be addressed" Shive and of course she's just bad at directions LOLS. It's okay for Lesbians to be violent sociopaths.
>>
>>77910677
No, that's been a while.

But since then there's been a not-MtG card game, where some strawmen got to be asshats so the characters could be morally upstanding.

And a couple of "yet another tertiary cast member that is a minority sexual orientation" popped up.

And now we're on this arc, where main-guy bumps into a girl who is appearently bi with a transformation fetish, while needing to burn off magical energy by turning into a girl...

And they were interrupted on a date by this lesbian tiger griffin looking for it's wife.
>>
>>77910630
Still Better than Gunnerkrigg Court aka GUNNERSHIT FAIL.
>>
>>77910771
>girl who is appearently bi with a transformation fetish
and she is the most cringe-worthy thing ever. She's like some perfect fantasy Asian dream girl insert that I'm surprised Dan Slott didn't write her.
>>
>>77910630
You're reading it because it's a fetish comic anon, don't be disingenuous.
>>
File: Data laugh.jpg (106 KB, 482x464) Image search: [Google]
Data laugh.jpg
106 KB, 482x464
>>77910888
> GUNNERSHIT FAIL.
>>
>>77911060
To be fair, someone who could magically transform between a hot buff guy and a hot sexy girl would certainly get my motor running.
>>
>>77911127
If it were just that, it'd be fine...

But this squirrelly motherfucker keeps wanting to bring self-righteous bullshit, like panel two here, into his wank-bait comic.

Perhaps that's how he justifies making a comic based entirely on his fetishes... Like that misfile fuck, by pretending that he's addressing deep social issues.

I mean, seriously "She's not my property" is a bullshit retort. 'You let her' being a curt short hand for "Weren't you concerned that they could be harmed in this undertaking?" and that retort being "Fuck you, I don't care what they do."

That's the exact panel that made me need to vent about this, and seriously consider dropping this turd and flushing.
>>
Meanwhile NP has smug naked grace.
>>
>>77911127
This, you want to people turned into hot girls and pin-ups of the main girls (the former which rarely happens enough)
>>
>>77910630
The dialog has been particularly bad this time around.

I mean, Shive's dialog is usually pretty awkward, but this conversation feels like it's been 10x longer than necessary, and I hasn't even been that long. He is just obsessed with these 6+ person conversations, which lends itself to constant ADD-tier interruptions. It feels like the entire thing is written stream of consciousness, and Dan Shive is is no James Joyce.
>>
>>77910888
What's wrong with Gunnerkrig court? I think it's pretty cool.
>>
>>77912771
Nothing. He's just a faggot who dislikes popular things.

Anyway, if you want to see a real bad webcomic then look at Ctrl Alt Dlt. That shit is beyond horrendous.
>>
>>77912884
Picking on CAD is boring. It's like criticising Garfield, or Heathcliff. Yeah, it's shit, there's nothing left to talk about.
>>
>>77911242
The NP stuff is doing a bit better about it.
>>
>>77910769
I like how Diane's sister or adopted sister or whatever is introduced and then immediately discarded because she's not a nerd or secret nerd like every other character so instead the goofy NEET /x/ poster is the one that sticks around.
>>
>>77914755
I know who you're talking about. Her older black stepsister who drank the curse punch. Yeah, I too would like to of seen more of her. But she is not a quirky need thus must be shunned.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.