[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEATH BATTLE: Green Arrow Vs. Hawkeye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KehZYh0a6lk
>>
>45 second ad is a part of video.
That dog won't hunt.
>>
>>77871667
>That dog won't hunt
How so?

Also, glad to see that they really did their homework for this one.

And the next matchup is appealing to my inner child so hard.

I wish they'd do more matches where DC characters win over Marvel. Casuals are starting to get the wrong idea that the general power levels in Marvel are higher.

Flash vs Quicksilver

Green Lantern vs Iron Man

Aquaman vs Namor

Darksied vs Thanos

All matchups where the DC version wrecks hard.
>>
That fight was pretty lame. The right man won, but holy crap what a short and boring fight
>>
>>77871568
Ollie always dies. Should have seen it coming
>>
>>77872261
>Darksied vs Thanos

The fight needs to end with Darksied Omega Sanctioning Thanos with a Hyper-Adaptor thrown in. With Thanos' meta-context succesfully infected he travels through time until he reaches the end of time where he prevents the next universe from forming and is welcomed into the arms of his love death. Everyone dies.

Except Darksied. In the end there is only Darksied and nothing else. DARKSIED IS. And he reflects upon himself and knows fear for the first time.

Thus Thanos gets what he wants in the end, but Darksied wins because he's the last one alive.

Alternatively, it ends with Thanos using the Infinity Gauntlet against Darksied only for Darksied to get it off him through pure psychology and force of will.

These are the only two acceptable ways for Darksied vs Thanos to end.
>>
>>77872261
>Green Lantern vs Iron Man
>Aquaman vs Namor
>Darksied vs Thanos
lolno

The Green Lanterns are fucking idiots. Aquaman hasn't done half the shit Namor has. Darksied is a fucking jobber bitch.
>>
>>77872588
Idiots that can push planets.

>Aquaman hasn't done half the shit Namor has

Which is irrelevant when they fight in an environment in whose biosphere he controls.

And lets not forget he can give him a seizure just by talking to his atavistic brain structure.

>Darksied is a fucking jobber bitch

As opposed to Thanos "Deadpool keked me" of Titan?
>>
>>77872261
Flash and Green Lantern would totally win their fights.

Aquaman and Darkseid? I'm not too sure.
>>
>>77871568
What a lame video.
>>
>Hawkeye keks Ollie again

Kek
>>
>>77871568
>That strained "epic" voice
No thanks.
>>
>>77871568
I do love how they take sources from all over media to form these mannichean concepts of the characters.
>>
>>77873320
The VA are always bad
>>
>Charizard vs Greymon

Geeze, I guess this depends on a lot of variables. Is this Ash's Charizard vs Tai's Greymon?

Just Charizard vs Greymon I think Charizard would win. More attacks and can fly.

But does Greymon get anymore digivoloutions? Metal Greymon would just nuke Charizard to death with is titty missiles.

>>77873414
>Manichean

...I don't follow anon.
>>
File: 1448432994735.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448432994735.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>>77871568
Still haven't finished the video, just had to post this.
Gosh, I love these guys.
>>
>>77873613
Hawkeye and Green Arrow, I mean.
>>
>>77871568
>That hilariously fake COK AD

bravo
>>
>>77873470
The problem with using Digimon is the consistency in size and power, since they are data they could just turn giant size and stomp on anyone at the cost of reverting back to their babby/in training form.
>>
>>77871568
>Sly Cooper music
>Maplestory poster
Battle itself is just boring, but it's still a fair conclusion, I suppose.
>Pokemon vs Digimon
Well that's going to be horrible.
>>77873470
Even if it's Ash's Charizard, I don't think you can really compare the power a Digimon generally has to deal with to a Pokemon. It's a series where a baby form could wreck ultimates if it was strong enough.
>>
>>77873848
>>77873817

I agree that the punching weight of Digimon is generally much, much higher than in Pokemon. Only stuff like the Unknowns and Arceus really reach into the higher limits of Digimon.

But I don't recall Tai's Greymon doing all that much. But it HAS been ages sense I saw the show.

To really make the fight they need Ash and Tai in the background giving commands and encouragement. Will also make the inevitable fatality poignant as hell.
>>
>>77873848
>Maplestory

Did you expect more from "Wiz" and "Boomstick"?

Dear god, typing their names makes me feel like a dumbass.

I generally like the show but the two of them are casual as fuck in their personal tastes.

>Pokemon vs Digimon

Could this cause more salt than Goku vs Superman?
>>
>>77874107
>Could this cause more salt than Goku vs Superman?
Hopefully, but I think the only thing that's guarenteed to produce that level of salt is the inevitable match featuring Bleach/Naruto/One Piece that pits them against each other (Hopefully Luffy vs Naruto or Naruto vs Bleach for max salt)
>>
>Makes a chili so spicy, it breaks Green Lantern's will

This is a key factor.
>>
IS THIER A SINGLE UPSET IN ANY DEATHBATTLE?!

These are just predictable as just making a mugen fight between the same tier of characters the one with the higher odds of winning always wins. And dbz jobs constantly to anything that's not a sonic character.
The last thing to surprisingly be a good fight was chuck Norris and that was just so funny with Bullshit levels of power. Applied to just ordinary guys. Where are my upsets and draws. Deathbattle?
>>
>>77874073
Tai's Greymon has access to War Greymon

War Greymon has weapons, Dramon Destroyers, that are specifically designed to murder dragons, even ones that are leagues above him (such as Metal Seadramon, or Machinedramon)

Seeing as how Red's Charizard (and that is the one they're using, look at that Mega X transformation) specifically gains the 'Dragon' type when it mega evolves, I don't see any other conclusion than War Greymon taking it.

Besides type advantages, Digimon (especially in the show) draw on an OP sort of energy compared to pokemon: the kids' digimon have recovered from near death just by their kids believing in them enough. No Pokemon has that advantage.
>>
>>77872540
Or maybe Thanos is just too tricky for his own good.
>>
>>77874334
>And dbz jobs constantly to anything that's not a sonic character.
Or to literally the worst fucking fighter in fighting game history. In general, Death Battle focuses more on thematcs and popular matchups than ones that have any sort of balance. (Or just disregard all of them and go full retard. Beast vs Goliath anyone?) As for upsets, I can name one that generated an insane amount of salt on here :Gaara vs Toph (Everyone predicted Gaara to win that)
>>
>>77874334
>And dbz jobs constantly to anything that's not a sonic character.
Except for that time Mr. Satan beat Dan.
>>
File: 12421756403.jpg (180 KB, 679x806) Image search: [Google]
12421756403.jpg
180 KB, 679x806
>>77874107
I can't imagine anyone cares anymore. Digimon is pretty much dead, though seeing a resurgence, and Pokemon's Pokemon. I suppose people who try to keep these things going will continue to try to keep it going, but "eh".
It'll get the usual views and talkabouts.
>>
>>77874460
It may be more to do with vidya

No /v/ character has ever beaten /a/
No /a/ character has ever beaten /co/

/co/ > /a/ > /v/
>>
>>77874417
>Toph vs Garra was just fair one little word bubble annotation just so mesns toph can hear earth going through the air.
I bet thier reasoning was because if toph had fought crocodile she would've done the same thing.
>>
>>77874354
Well yeah. I'd bet Metal Greymon alone could murder Charizard. But I'm not sure how many digivoloutions they're going to let Greymon have.

There will be great salt indeed if Charizard gets his X but Greymon doesn't get even Metal Greymon.

>>77874334
>dbz jobs to anything not a sonic character

Hercule beat Dan. And Superman's win is justified. You don't pull in Grant Morrison Superman and expect anything other than Superman winning. He's Sol Invictus in primary colors.

>upsets

Gaara vs Toph. Which was bullshit. I don't even like Weeaboo Sand Ninjas and I know it was hard bullshit.

Wonder Woman vs Rogue was also bullshit, but that was early in their career so its more excusable.

>>77874406
Self sabotage is one of his themes.

Its why Adam Warlock will always be the one being Thanos truly fears. Its not because Adam is stronger than Thanos (he isn't) but its because Adam was the one character to read him like a book and spell out his true weakness to his face.

>>77874481
>Digimon is pretty much dead though seeing a resurgence

Bingo. People are in nostalgia mode. Greymon getting his throat chewed out by Charizard or vise versa is going to bring the mortons.
>>
>>77874642
>There will be great salt indeed if Charizard gets his X
Or he could maybe get Y and just nuke everything with solar powered Fire Blasts, but they're likely going with X
>>
>>77874551
But /v/ has beaten /co/ before in these
>>
File: Greymon blast.gif (969 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
Greymon blast.gif
969 KB, 500x378
I want greymon to win
>>
>>77874767
>>77874551
Oh, and /a/ beat /co/ once (Epyon beat Tigerzord)
>>
>>77874800
That was more an incestuous m vs m thing. It was basically Super Robot Wars.
>>
>>77874551
To be fair, while that is a common trend (mostly thanks to how busted capes are in these sort of hypothetical match ups) we have seen some fights defy these trends.

Fox (/v/) beating Bucky (/co/)
Raiden (/v/) beating Wolverine (/co/)
Kirby (/v/) beating Buu (/a/)

The only thing that's consistent is that /lit/ always loses.
>>
>>77874888
>The only thing that's consistent is that /lit/ always loses.
Just like real life
>>
>>77874354
>Digimon (especially in the show) draw on an OP sort of energy compared to pokemon: the kids' digimon have recovered from near death just by their kids believing in them enough.
>digimon have recovered from near death
Pokemon seem to be unable to die in the first place outside of old age. Digimon, on the other hand, die all the time, even if they're usually reborn.
>>
>>77874888
That's because they only used /lit/ for Harry Potter and haven't used any other /lit/ character because Wiz and Boomstick are plebian as fuck.

I'd kill for Nausicaa vs Paul Atreides.
>>
>>77874986
Oh, right.
For some reason I was under the impression that Sam Fisher was /lit/, but I guess his game came out first.
>>
File: ghost hosts.png (365 KB, 1010x726) Image search: [Google]
ghost hosts.png
365 KB, 1010x726
>>77874983
Pokemon actually die a lot.
In the wild, by poachers, and etc. I don't want to be that guy that sites those crazy pokedex entries, but yeah. Charizard, itself, almost died when its tail almost went out.
>>
>>77874983
>Digimon, on the other hand, die all the time
Nah, that's just Leomon. Dude's the Optimus of the digital world.
>>
>>77874218
>Luffy

Put him against Popeye. And when weebs complain that Deathbattle is biased with west vs east characters play spam the jingle from Popeye's "Your a sap Mr. Jap"
>>
they finally got one right!

also, I don't play digimon but from watching the show when I was a kid I think they are a lot stronger, aren't they? Maybe if they use top tier legendary pokemon they will have a chance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOqy8cC72wA
>>
>>77875223
Isn't Popeye ridiculously fucking overpowered too
>>
Greymon wins as metal Greymon, if anything but for the nuclear fall out of his attack
>>
Couldn't the royal knights just wipe out every Pokemon?
>>
File: 1439576429185.jpg (527 KB, 1024x1557) Image search: [Google]
1439576429185.jpg
527 KB, 1024x1557
>Chad show up in your universe
>decides to stay
>does your job better than you
>steals your girl
>beats you in a death battle
GREEN ARROW BTFO
>>
>>77875298
Well, yeah.
He works on early american cartoon physics and can control reality through punches. It's like a combination of one punch man and the infinity gauntlet.

Luffy only mimics those early amurrican cartoon physics in his fights and general look. He doesn't have the power.
Shit, droopy would slap the shit of everyone in OP.

So comparing oldschool cartoons against anyone except oldschool cartoons is kinda bullshit.

>>77874642
The thing with toph was just to get some heat from you losers AND so they can get a paycheck.
Killed two birds with one stone and all they had to do was throw the entire naruto dork and the vast majority of the anime community under the bus to do it.
Problem is that one time pay off cost them long term in terms of believability and viewership.
>>
>>77875544

Yeah, well. At least he is still rich... is he?
>>
>>77875544
And keks him in DB over your lifeless body.
>>
File: Amazon Jihad.png (492 KB, 525x590) Image search: [Google]
Amazon Jihad.png
492 KB, 525x590
>>77875649
>He leaves his money and his company to Black Canary in the event of his death
>She and Hawkeke rub hands over his grave
>>
File: atomic arrow.jpg (25 KB, 320x191) Image search: [Google]
atomic arrow.jpg
25 KB, 320x191
>>77871568
I'd like to see Hawk Guy defend himself against this
>>
>>77875603
>>77874642
>>77874591
>>77874417
Let's be real here. They had to do Toph vs. Gaara because fan demand was so great that some weirdos even made a sprite sheet for Toph, but the team knows that they can't just brutally kill off a little girl, especially with a guy who's only method of killing is incredibly brutal.
There was only one way that they were going to end it.
>>
>>77875603
>>77875298
>>77875223

Isn't this the jingle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p_SABG3SPk

It'll be based as fuck if they actually did Popeye vs Luffy.

"Why the hell did Popeye beat Luffy?"

"BECAUSE HE MADE A YANKEE CRANKY"
>>
>>77875733
Wouldn't that kill GA too?
>>
>Charizard vs Greymon

Greymon stomps him, that's over kill!
>>
>>77875733
They would both die you mong
>>
>>77875733
Didnt Hawkeye do something similar to a Kree spaceship?
>>
>>77875733
>>77875870
>>77875781

I swear Clint had a nuke arrow as well. And no, I'm not just talking about the Ultimates version.
>>
Green Arrow routinely wins against superior archers like Komodo, Merlyn, Connor. But could Hawkeye face someone with the track record and cleverness of GA? I really, really don't think so. Hakweye is portrayed as a joke in the Avengers, which works on a much lower scale than the JL, and even then he can only score lucky hits and underdog wins, while GA was a mainstay of the JL and took down high level threats.
>>
File: damage control.jpg (109 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
damage control.jpg
109 KB, 650x650
Soon
>>
How could toph even out speed gaara's

Lee with weights can't keep up with the sand, and no way toph is faster than lee
>>
>>77875774
>All of Popeye's lines in the fight are taken from the video

>In the end he punches Luffy so hard he turns into a rubber stamp factory

>The rubber stamps get used on warbonds and military documentation.

I would actually pay money to see this.
>>
>>77875922
If we just use Fraction Hawkeye, yeah Green Arrow murders him.

But taking Hawkeye at his best throughout his history he wins. Read some bronze age stuff where he isn't treated as a complete joke.
>>
>>77875989
>tfw Bendis did a better Hawkeye than Fraction
>>
>>77875989
I'm not talking about Fraction Hawkguy, even Hawkeye at his best, with Bullseye level aim, was still treated like a wazoo in the Avengers, while Ollie has been tangling with the heavyweights since forever and has taken down much better archers.
>>
>>77876040
Read any Englehart era Hawkeye? The guy tangles with aliens and cosmic threats and isn't afraid of anything.
>>
File: hank.jpg (4 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
4 KB, 120x120
>>77871568
One hangs with Kryptonians, Speedsters, and Green Lanterns.

The other hangs out with alcoholic assholes in tin suits and old soldiers that never figured out the war ended 70 years ago.

The fact that Green Arrow is not only relevant but a useful part of the JLA means there are thousands of orders of magnitude of difference between them. Hawkeye is about as dangerous as a 10 year old to Ollie.
>>
>>77871568
>next is Charizard vs Greymon
so its gonna be the Goku vs Superman fight all over again then?
>>
>>77876159
No. Digimon's fanbase is pretty much dead, only revived slightly by Tri (Then again I never gave a shit about Digimon, so what do I know), and Pokemon's is still strong, and will possibly get stronger by next year (20th anniversary), so there's not nearly enough fans on Digimon's side to generate the salt
>>
>>77872261
>Aquaman vs Namor

I can see this ending with Namor making Aquaman punch himself like the bullies on Simpson's.

>Sop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself IMPERIOUS REX!
>>
>>77876153
Tangles as in shows up in group shots, Green Arrow is a straight up powerhouse taking down powerful metas on the daily.
>>
>>77876225
I'm pretty sure Aquaman is stronger than Namor. plus they've fought before and Aquaman won.
>>
>>77876155
>>77876067
>>77875922
>Butthurt DCfags
I love how they always manage to show up.
>>
>>77875745
What was the reasoning behind using young toph then? Old toph is literally the same character and they used grown up Garra. I say use vanilla garra just to seperate the age gap.
>>
>>77876258
>Taking down powerful metas on the daily

Who and how?
>>
>>77876259
Aquaman is mid tier in DC, Namor is usually portrayed at Hulk/Thor level and a decent fight for both.
>>
>>77876259
>Stronger
I don't think he is.

But its a moot point. His telepathy is so good it worked on White Martians. Namor is beyond fucked.
>>
>>77876283
>Marvelfags need to constantly make up situations where their antiheroes are relevant by lying to themselves
>>
>>77876283
its great isn't it. so salty.
>>
Why not just Masaru daimon vs Hareta for Pokemon vs digimon
>>
>>77876283
>h-he would win because he's not treated like a joke
>he's relevant!
Buckle up
>>
>>77876283
The Big Two don't work like console wars /v/ermin newfriend.

>>77876259
Those Marvel vs DC crossover comics are dumb bullshit, not to mention some of them were vote decided. You gonna tell me Batman can kungfu the Hulk down? Namor has this easy, unless Aquaman's highly unrepresented seizure on marine lifeform power decides to show up.

>>77876303
Green Arrow has a fucking rogues gallery with guys like Brick and Grundy, Hawkeye has been the jobber to a midcard team for most of his life.
>>
>>77875745
Fan demand?
From fucking who?
They could have just said NO and been done with it or at the end did the "No way in fuck could we show Gaara fighting against a little girl" and done a simple exhibition match type of deal.
Nah, the fix was in. Hell the fact that they even claim anyone wanted that fight is bullshit.

>>77875922
Yeah, he's played up as a joke but dude is legit a bad ass and is one of the best hand to hand fighters in marvel. But he's light years behind cap ironfist taskmaster(the good one not the retarded wimp that they retconned him into)storm etc etc.
If he transplanted into the avengers he'd instantly be in the top 10 of fighters in their universe and would be able to school most people there in hand to hand alone.
Secondly, he might be a joke on the avengers but he's respected and got there for being a legit bad ass.
GA literally got into the League because he's fucking their second in command. That's it. He fucked his way onto the League.
And since it's canon that Hawk fucked BC blind and she dumped GA instantly, I don't see Ollie sticking around on the League anymore. Hell, Hawk is so good as a fighter and marksman that he can take up both GA and BC's position on the team and let her sit at home and be his oracle/old man bruce while he does the ass kickery.
>>
>>77876287
Because Old Toph isn't the iconic Toph, they only had sprites for young Toph, and killing off an old woman violently probably isn't much better.
>>
>>77876315
and Aquaman is around Wonder Woman/Superman levels of strength. he's beaten both of them a couple of times too.
>>77876332
oh yeah I know. people really underestimate Aquaman and thats just really sad.
>>
>>77876364
Hawkeye does not even have a rogues gallery. He tags along with other heroes and tried to be helpful before needing to be rescued again.

Ollie takes down Kryptonians when he needs to.

There is seriously no comparison. Just having a bow does not make someone on Ollie's level at all.
>>
>>77876364
>Batman can kungfu the Hulk down
last time I read those comics it was Batman vs Cap and it was a standstill. seriously Namor is a chump. Aquaman is the better fighter, stronger and has extra powers that will just fuck Namor up.
>>
>>77876374
>Fan demand?
>From fucking who?

From people who watch Death Battle, and wanted to see Toph fight someone. You underestimate how retarded some of the popular requests are. These are the same fans who though Shadow vs. Vegeta was a good idea, or Thor vs. Raiden.
>>
>>77876374
Oh don't get me wrong, I agree Hawkeye is no joke, he's undoubtedly better at melee combat from his time as Ronin and I'll even go so far and peg him as a better archer, but even under writer that put the Avengers against higher level alien threats, he wasn't a force to be reckoned within his own team, and with a lackluster singles career he just doesn't have the track record and doesn't work on the same level Ollie does.
>>
>>77876315
Go read Sub Diego Marvelfag

Aquaman lifts a city block. That's a lot higher than the crappy 100tons Marvel strong guys max out on. He can bench Hulks all day.
>>
File: 1426433344817.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1426433344817.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>77876412
>Ollie takes down Kryptonians when he needs to.
please elaborate. go into detail on how Ollie takes down Kryptonians.
>>
File: 2431543-batsbeatshulk.png (1 MB, 600x898) Image search: [Google]
2431543-batsbeatshulk.png
1 MB, 600x898
>>77876374
Those crossover comics aren't canon anon.

>>77876436
How long have you been here if you've never seen this classic image?
>>
>>77876436
Not to mention one of the strongest psychics on the planet, has a magic trident that places him higher than Superman, and technology way beyond standard DC (which is also higher than Marvel)

Namor is a weirdo in a speedo that kidnaps Invisible Woman sometimes. And is in general an emotionally messed up wacko.
>>
>>77876531
Hulk maxes at 100 tons, that is weaker than the low incarnations of Grundy which Batman takes down every Tuesday.

Marvelzombies need to quit comparing strength to DC. There is no comparison to make.
>>
>>77876531
oh shit I forgot about that. yeah that is some stupid shit.
>>
I'm not gonna comment on the quality of the fight but REALLY? Not even using the latest origin story for Oliver?

His dad tortured him on the island and he was the successor of the Arrow Clan. Why the fuck would you use the lions killing his parents part?
At least do proper research.
>>
>Those Marvel vs DC crossovers are dumb bullshit

Come on. JLA/Avengers was great and you know it.

>>77876364

>jobber to a midcard team for most of his life

>Ollie beats big guys

And none of that is actually relevant to the fight at hand. Hawkeye has the better raw stats.

>unrepresented seizure on marine lifeform power

It worked on White Martians. If the target organism has an evolutionary history in the broad, broad ballpark of Martians and Humans it works.

In JLA it took a continent sized Starro to beat the telepathy.

>>77876586
>Hulk Maxes at 100 tons

I agree there are Marvelzombies in this thread, but come on man. No. Not even the Professor Hulk was that weak.
>>
>>77876633
>Using the latest origin story

Come on. The Deathbattle people have SOME taste you know.
>>
File: 3836355-8213683659-pda93.jpg (134 KB, 493x799) Image search: [Google]
3836355-8213683659-pda93.jpg
134 KB, 493x799
>>77876493
>>
>>77876666
>DKR Superman

You mean the guy that couldn't even take a nuke without being reduced to a near-skeleton?
>>
>>77876552
>has a magic trident that places him higher than Superman
What is the Trident's properties?
I was never clear on what exactly it did.
Is it better than Mjolnir?
>>
>>77876635
Hawkeye has NEVER taken someone like GA and consistently has trouble with guys GA would wipe the floor with, while GA takes down guys Hawkeye can't even dream of touching. How is that not relevant?

Hawkeye likes have been taken down with Drakon, Chesire, Shado, Merlyn, Komodo. Who has Hawkeye taken down with Ollie's slipperiness?
>>
>>77876664
Lemire's origin story is not that bad, anon. The Outsider War storyline only becomes shit once the Outsiders start jobbing.
>>
>>77876666
>Kryptonite Napalm
>KRYPTONITE
>NAPALM

HOW IS THIS A THING?!

How has NO ONE killed Superman if THIS IS A THING?!
>>
>>77876714
Of course not, Aquaman is still hanging with the DC powerhouses, Namor is only strong in Marvel's small pond for physical strength.
>>
>>77876731
Bullseye
>>
>>77876731
well he took down Ollie. so theres that.
>>
>>77876782
What?
I'm asking about the trident itself, not Aquaman.
And I never mentioned Namor.
>>
>>77874107
no. If they wanted a shit storm they would have done mickey mouse vs bugs bunny and have bugs bunny lose cause mickey is a keyblade user. The salt on sites like comicvine and the batteldome would make our oceans jealous, but we all know that that screw attack won't do that.
>>
>>77876782
Namor might rank up to Bane or Grodd if he attempted to play in DC

Marvel just sucks in the strength department
>>
>>77876666
Oh yes. It's quite a feat to take down someone that ancient Bruce beat up.

Do you have any better showing for Ollie or do you give up?
>>
>>77876714
it gives him command of the ocean and pretty sure its unbreakable. I think it can hurt Superman too. like he can stab Superman with it.
>>
>>77876332
Dude, white martians can't even hold Marvelboys jock strap when it comes to telepathy.

Look, psionics in marvel are so numerous and varied that they have the psionic equivalent of a power chart.
Let's just put it in...lifting terms.
Class 1 = can lift 1 metric ton/2000 pounds over their head.
And all normal non powered humans fall well below class 1. With only high level athletes in marvel getting close.
The costumed humans with near peak unmodified physical strength are all flirting with or are well into class 1.
Cap is just beyond that with being Class 2.

Then we have characters like Jessica Jones, and Squirrel Girl in the class 5-10 range.

Then we have supers like Spidey and Cage and who are at their peak both class 40.

Then we have guys like The Thing, Herculese, She-Hulk, Titania, and Collosus, Black bolt, Cap Marvel being in the class 100 range.

After that we have guys like Thor with hammer, World Breaker/Maestro/Extra pissed Hulk, Pissed Namor in the ocean, Apocalypse Juggernaut, Normal Sentry, Blue Marvel in the class 200+ range.

Marvel boy is the pisonic equivalent of Squirrel girl. With Marvel girl being the equivalent of fucking Pissed Hulk wearing the infinity gauntlet. .
Namor was able to tank psionic attacks from fucking Marvel Girl and still deal out damage.
He has a weird immunity to it, mainly because of the shit that lives in the bottom of the ocean using that type of thing as a way to control beings minds and him being half fucking insane most of the time.
>>
>>77876814
Bullseye is like Merlyn, Komodo and Shado, he's a aim sperg. He's not Batman-lite with arrows like Ollie.
>>
>>77876865
Namor is Hulk tier
>>
File: 1430305485200.jpg (42 KB, 142x242) Image search: [Google]
1430305485200.jpg
42 KB, 142x242
>>77876849
>spoiler
Fucking genius.
>>
>>77876865
Now I was agreeing with you, but now you just sound like a fanboy with no idea of what you're talking about, Grodd and Bane barely bend steel bars, Namor still trades blows with the powerhouses.
>>
File: 1298204174952.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1298204174952.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>77876892
>Namor is Hulk tier
>>
Why is this thread still here?

Lazy fucking mods.
>>
Should have made it a one minute melee, at least those have good fights in them
>>
Why do powerlevel discussions always attract the newest of the new, and the dumbest of the fanboys? It's clear some guys here never read a JLA comic and seen Ollie in action, just as it's obvious some never picked up a book with Namor to get a feel on the level he operates in. This is the blind discussing with the blind.
>>
>>77874986
>>77874888
>tfw screw attack is willing to do /mu/ and /tv/ deathbattles but not /his/ related deathbattles.
I want Hitler vs Stalin.
>>
>all this butthurt over Toph vs Gaara.

I think anyone who thought this would even be a tough battle for Toph was not paying attention to either canon. If it had been season 2 Toph, maybe Gaara would have had the advantage, but this was post-series Toph. You know, after she had mastered sandbending on top of everything else. And it totally makes sense that Toph can track earth not connected to the ground; they showed her doing that when she was first introduced.
>>
>>77876962
why would they delete the thread? are we not talking about comics and/or cartoons?
>>
Hawkeye has fucked over two notable cosmic baddies, the Grandmaster using guile and Krona using archery.
>>
>>77876977
It is going to be a one minute melee
>>
>>77876881
>Namor resistant to psychic attacks

First I've ever heard of this. What exactly happened with him and Jean? Was she trying to kill him?
>>
>>77876995
He's just mad because Green Arrow lost
>>
>>77876994
>but this was post-series Toph

Oh yeah, right! The Toph that discovered how to break the sound barrier and how to break the fundamental rules of bending that held true for most of the series. I remember those scenes vividly.
>>
>>77876892
And Hulk is Grod tier

We have been over this, DC is stronger than Marvel by a lot.
>>
>>77877083
>break the fundamental rules of bending that held true for most of the series
But Toph didn't do that, the hacks that created the show did that.
>>
>>77876881
Jean is only deadly because she attracts the attention of a giant space fire bird.

Her level of psychic control is actually very poor. I CAN'T CONTROL IT!!!!

Compare that to Arthur. The guy was able to hold his own against a psychic Starro monster so powerful Dream himself had to step in to beat him.
>>
>>77876875
I don't have to, I showed what you asked for and you are still clinging to Marvel fanboy crap.
>>
>>77876887
>He's an aim sperg

Not when Millar wrote him.
>>
File: christ.jpg (54 KB, 744x792) Image search: [Google]
christ.jpg
54 KB, 744x792
>>77877142
>Gorilla Grodd is as strong as the Incredible Hulk
>>
>>77872261
Namor can take some versions of aquaman
Thanos could also take some of Darkseid's shittier avatars
>>
>>77876731
He took down Daken and Venom and Bullseye :^)
>>
>>77877172
That feat doesn't mean much. DKR Superman was a drip and Ollie got the drop on him with his one weakness while he was distracted.

If that's the best you can bring out of your folder you've lost and lost hard.
>>
>>77876996
Grandmaster and Krona are DC villains, try again
>>
>>77876892
'tier' ?

He does what? 100-300 ton? That's a Hulk that's just starting to get angry.

That's Thor or Superman's little finger.
>>
>>77877177
Namor could only take 2005 era "normal boy that can only breath water" Aquaman.

Every other version of Arthur could choke Namor on his little creepy speedos. That is if he did not psychically command him to do it to himself.
>>
>>77872540
What about Anti-Life Equation Darkseid vs Heart of the Universe Thanos?
>>
>>77877024
While trying to corroborate something that I read somewhere but didn't bother to corroborate before...
It turns out that Namor is an actual telepath an has empathic powers. Abilities he's had back in the 60's. So he's basically immune to Aquamans whole thing.

I need to continue looking for the fight between him and the x-men so I can show that I'm not an asshole. Give me a minute.
>>
File: Creationism.gif (3 MB, 312x176) Image search: [Google]
Creationism.gif
3 MB, 312x176
>>77876875
To be fair they do quite clearly state in TDKR that Superman is weakened not only by the nuke that he tanked, but also because sunlight couldn't penetrate the cloud of ash brought up by said explosion, thereinby limiting his ability to regenerate.

THEN the Kryptonite arrow.

Like don't get me wrong, it's a badass scene, but noone ever mentions the fact that Supes is severely weakened when he fights Bruce when they point to it as proof of batwank.
>>
>>77876994
You mean the same Gaara that was able to fight the Buji?

If you think Toph wins your a fanboy.
>>
>>77877320
Darkseid. Because Thanos secretly wants to lose whenever he hits god mode.
>>
>>77876995
No, your talking about a youtube video.
>>
>>77877314
Namor's got some good showings against telepathy, that's not guaranteed win.

Though I agree Aquaman's a notch above him in almost all incarnations.
>>
>>77877385
What was the video about? :^)
>>
>>77877284
Marvel strength maxes out at 100 tons.

Mid tier DC strong guys are better than that. Top tier is not comparable
>>
>>77877236

>Grandmaster
>DC villain

Not really sure what your point is though about DC villains. Is Krona a joke even after raping Galactus?
>>
>>77877149
I was referring more to the fact that bending requires physical movements to work, which as far as I'm aware Toph has never done bending without movement. Toph should have been able to bend once she was bound by Sand Coffin, and she really shouldn't have been able to make armor out of a small metal chain. And that thin layer of metal really shouldn't have been able to protect her.
>>
>>77876287
I don't think Old Toph existed yet when the episode was made.
>>
>>77876486
Marvel just stops charting once you hit 100 tons, man. That's not actually what Hulk and Thor can bench.
>>
>>77877549
They mention Old Toph, so yeah she did.
>>
>>77877421
It doesn't max out at 100 you fucking idiot.

They generally use class 100 for 95-100 tons

Class 100+ is in excess of 100 to incalculable. As in almost everybody.
>>
File: 4840074-4625714-2496037008-batma.jpg (789 KB, 1376x1191) Image search: [Google]
4840074-4625714-2496037008-batma.jpg
789 KB, 1376x1191
>>77876618
You do realize this image has been edited by trolls, right?
The only reason the kick worked (in the ACTUAL comic) isn't because the kick hurt Hulk, but because it SURPRISED him. He could have achieved the same result by tickling him, but that wouldn't have looked as cool as a kick.
>>
>>77876586
>Hulk maxes at 100 tons
Wrong. Most versions of green Hulk START at 100 tons, and only gets stronger from there as he gets madder.
Stop making things up just to make your side look better, you fucking liar.
>>
>>77877150
No.
Look we're going to go back to using physical terms to describe things.

In terms of power she's hulk/pissed namor/insane sentry/blue marvel with the kid gloves off. But she lacks finesse and control.

She can litterally just over power anyone with pure power. She could curb stomp the Starro's easily using nothing but pure power.

She could easily wreck all of the starros and every white martian on the planet in a psionic battle. Why? cause they are buck nekkid on the psionic plane and never had to fight anyone in terms of telepathic abilities. It wouldn't even be a fight, it would just be JEAN SMASH and starros and white martians falling over braindead.

Now if you want to talk finesse skill and the most talented mind on the planet then look no further then Professor X. That evil bastard had the greatest understanding of psionic ability and was beyond omega in terms of power.

It wouldn't even be a fucking fight. It'd just be ten minutes of ol' Charlie X re-enacting Ike and Tina's best hits on all of the DC universe.
>>
>>77877589
The same Hulk and Thor that are supposed to be trapped by a GLASS case? Thor could not even dent the damn thing. I would not even place those guys in a 100 ton range in the first place. Maybe 5 at best.

Yea no, they are not on the same level as planet pushing Kryptonians. Quit trying to compare them.
>>
>>77877410
Doesn't matter. It's not a comic or a cartoon. Its a video where virgins talk about cartoons. :^)
>>
>>77874786
greymon barely fit under that bridge, mega charizard isn't even 6 ft tall. And that's not even factoring in the type of power difference these two use on a daily bases.
>>
File: hulk6b.jpg (103 KB, 555x720) Image search: [Google]
hulk6b.jpg
103 KB, 555x720
Hulk at his best cannot scratch Superman. They are not even close in terms of strength.

Grundy can tangle with Supes and do well against him. DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel in terms of strength.
>>
>>77877394
Dude, Aquaman is shown to be about as strong as WW only when they are pumping him up.
In canon, he's only equal to her.
Now, if it comes down to a straight up power fight in the ocean,
Namor wins unless they start the bullshit about pulling random power ups and feats from AU's that have nothing to do with anything.
>>
>>77878056
Yeah, real fair of you to use Silver Age Superman, only the most ridiculously overpowered version of Superman.
Also completely ignoring that modern Superman (from post-Crisis to just before the New 52) CAN and DOES get knocked around by the Hulk.
Wow, both you guys are so fucking annoying. Completely making shit up just to make your side look good.
>>
File: 1360746-aquaman_feat_4.jpg (89 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
1360746-aquaman_feat_4.jpg
89 KB, 600x471
>>77878085
Here is a pic of Aquaman lifting up more than the Hulk ever could
>>
File: 3657209-aquacover01.jpg (104 KB, 400x603) Image search: [Google]
3657209-aquacover01.jpg
104 KB, 400x603
>>77878178
Here is another
>>
File: venomsuperman2.jpg (363 KB, 647x1001) Image search: [Google]
venomsuperman2.jpg
363 KB, 647x1001
>>77878056
>Taking crossovers seriously.
>>
>>77878178
>>77878200
Remember that time the Hulk held up an entire mountain?
>>
File: world breaker.jpg (78 KB, 428x657) Image search: [Google]
world breaker.jpg
78 KB, 428x657
>>77878056
world breaker hulk could beat superman around. but probaly not realy defeat him.
but then again if you bring up one version of supes that hulk can beat, then dc fanboys auto involve silver-age superman or new 52 superman
>>
>>77878200
can't Hulk lift up a mountain? and hasn't he cracked a planet in half with a single punch?
>>
File: 1447903042776.jpg (189 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1447903042776.jpg
189 KB, 640x960
>>77878216
seriously
>>
>>77872540
Thanos manages to collect all infinity gems but it's too tricky for his own good, trips, dies. Darkseid then sits in a chair with his legs spread.
>>
>>77878200
>>77878178
I know you're baiting, but seeing you act like such a colossal faggot, I can't help but at least debunk you.

Keep in mind that this is one of the weaker incarnations of Hulk.
>>
File: grundysuperman1.jpg (851 KB, 940x1394) Image search: [Google]
grundysuperman1.jpg
851 KB, 940x1394
>>77878157
If DC decided to invent a Hulk then I would agree he might be able to fight Superman. But as long as he is Marvel that is not going to happen.

Oh wait they did, and he's better than Marvel Hulk!

Also came first, I guess that means Marvel ripped off yet another superior product with another lesser version.
>>
>That result
Wow.
Look, I won't deny I'm Hawkeye fan and even I admit that was some bullshit.
>>
File: 1444237452319.jpg (3 MB, 3975x3056) Image search: [Google]
1444237452319.jpg
3 MB, 3975x3056
>>77871568
I thought Green Arrow would win because he is better at close quarter combat then Hawkeye.

Guess I was wrong.
>>
>>77874786
>>77878004
Yeah, I can't see any way they'll have Charizard beat Greymon, especially if they allow him to digivolve at all.
>Charizard vs Agumon = cakewalk for charizard
>Char vs Greymon (the 3 story high Trex) = advantage greymon
>Char vs Metalgreymon = cakewalk for Metalgreymon
>Char vs Wargreymon = are you fucking kidding me?

The leap when digivolving is too exponential compared to the leap for evolving/mega evolution.

When they were showing it before, I had hoped it'd be Red vs. Tai instead. Now THAT would have been a fair fight: 6 top tier pokemon vs 1 mega digimon
>>
>>77876944
in the sea at least he is as strong as a 'calm' savage hulk
>>
>>77874888
>Fox beating Bucky
Was it Winter Soldier?
How did they explain Fox surviving a Sniper shot from across Cordelia straight to his head?
>Raiden beating Wolverine
How does a cyborg know for cutting shit be able to kill snikbub with the power of bullshit regen?
>>
>>77878261
Superman was low-powered at this time; he was losing his powers due to the Final Night event. Otherwise Venom would not have been able to hurt him.
>>
>>77878337
>Raiden vs Wolverine

They thought that the sword was on the same level as Antartic Vibranium because it also works by weakening molecular bonds in metals. So the sword will eventually cut through the Adamantium skeleton with enough whacks.

I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>77878276
Was Grundy's Hulk characterization really before the Hulk's "Hulk Smash" characterization?
>>
File: lobo beating up superfag.jpg (269 KB, 701x1023) Image search: [Google]
lobo beating up superfag.jpg
269 KB, 701x1023
>>77878248
grey hulk/joe fixit (the weakest hulk) destroyed a meteor the size of america into pieces (granted he was launched/shot towards it)

savage hulk has even closed fucking black holes with his hands
as for the planet cracking, he made it explode by with all the kinetic gamma energy radiating out of his body while fighting red she-hulk
>>
>>77878438
>On the same level as Antartic Vibranium

Holy shit seriously? Metal MELTS in its presence. If Raiden's sex toy sword was that powerful it would melt first the handle and then himself.
>>
File: Explain.jpg (12 KB, 317x357) Image search: [Google]
Explain.jpg
12 KB, 317x357
>>77878337
>Was it Winter Soldier?
>He's never seen/heard of Bucky O' Hare
>>
File: 1442351709580.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442351709580.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>77878337
Bucky O'Hare not Winter Soldier Bucky, also
>Implying anyone on beat Fox on 1vs1 Final Destination with no items
>>
>>77878337
Wrong Bucky. Also reflector could just send that bullet back, just saying.

>How does a cyborg know for cutting shit be able to kill snikbub with the power of bullshit regen?
They basically justified it by saying Raiden's cyborg vision could find weak point where adamantium wasn't protecting him, plus his sword works on a similar principle to that bullshit Antarctic Vibranium that was introduced at some point, which is able to destroy adamantium.
That, and his strength/speed feats are way more impressive than Sniktbub's.
>>
File: lobo hurts superman.jpg (221 KB, 671x1024) Image search: [Google]
lobo hurts superman.jpg
221 KB, 671x1024
remember the cross over where lobo landed in the middle of the shi'ar empire and proceeded to wreck it?
>>
>>77878534
>similar principle

In the same way a boxcutter is like a chainsaw.
>>
>>77878556
Yeah, it was kind of dumb bullshit, but to be fair the match up was kind of silly in the first place.
>Let's put a guy who's durable as fuck against a guy who's hundreds of times faster and stronger than him.

Honestly it should have ended with Raiden running out of juice. That's even mentioned as being a major weakness of his, but it never comes up in the fight.
>>
>>77878337

To be fair, Raiden would beat Wolverine's ass like a rug handily, not even taking into account adamantium cutting bullshit.
>>
>Next battle
>Charizard vs Greymon

This is a joke right? Greymon is about to get raped, and not some quick "Oh shit the cops are coming I gotta get finished fast" rape, this is going to be the slow "I'm gonna take my time with this because we're in a sound proof room and noone has called 911 yet" rape.
>>
>>77871568
Hawjguy does have more plot armour than QuinArrow. can confirm, am a confirmologist.
>>
>>77871568
>Pokemon VS Digimon next

Man Pokemon is gonna get BTFO so hard.
>>
>>77879829
If its just Greymon then I can see Charizard MAYBE having a chance.

If they bring Mega evolutions in then that means they will probably bring in Digivolving too

and if that is the case Metal / War Greymon is going to fucking annihilate Charizard
>>
>>77880896
I'm still not quite clear on it. Is it supposed to be franchise vs. franchise or is it just Charizard vs. Greymon? Because the latter just seems unfair. I mean, Charizard isn't even all that in his own universe.
>>
>>77881134
The former would be just as much of a complete blowout

Digimon has some crazy bullshit
>>
>>77881183
I don't know shit about Digimon, but I just assume each side would have that one monster who is just so ridiculously broken that it would come down to some obscure bit of poorly explained mythology why one would smash the other.
>>
>>77881218
Digimon has several top tier reality warpers
Pokemon only really has Arceus
>>
>>77881322
Sounds like it's over before it's begun then.
Which I suppose is how a lot of these battles go. I have a number of characters I'd like to see but then you realize most anyone they went up against would lose.
>>
>>77881467
>I have a number of characters I'd like to see but then you realize most anyone they went up against would lose.
Same. Only matchup I have that I can't automatically assume the winner of is Spike Spiegel vs Han Solo, and I have a feeling that's partially due to my complete ignorance of the EU
>>
>>77881493
Series with massive universes tend to do that because they have decades of history for one writer to go "and he's such a skilled shot he can bounce a blaster shot off a mirror on another planet and hit its target" even if it's ridiculous. Or you get characters with such loosely designed rules that you can't really judge them. Like I'd like to see Bayonetta in a fight, but she punched a god across the solar system into the sun. Because it looked cool. How do you measure that?

And then I remember that in almost every case these battles don't make any sense to begin with.
>>
>>77881595
There's also ones with a relatively shorter history but there's much more absolute bullshit shoved into said period that makes the characters involved into OP motherfuckers. Honestly, my first thought with Bayonetta was to pit her against Dante, but when I saw the feat you mentioned, I just realized that Dante would get utterly fucked. Now Asura would be a good match for her
>>
>>77881645
>Asura v. Bayonetta
I'd watch that. Even if it would make no sense. Actually, it would make less than no sense.
>>
>>77874986
>Paul Atreides in a Death Battle
It'd end in him using the Voice to make whoever his enemy was kill themselves, and it'd be fucking hilarious.

The only problem is we all know they'd source the fucking movie because they can't be bothered to read one of the greatest books of all time.
>>
>>77881698
>Actually, it would make less than no sense.
Just use the justification of "Cuhrazee game protags" and you're good to go. It's not like they haven't done something like that before (Beast vs Goliath)
>>
>>77881698
Kind of a huge blowout for Asura though
>>
>>77881788
Actually, I meant trying to compare power and all that. With characters like that, physics and reality are out to lunch.
>>
>>77881827
>With characters like that, physics and reality are out to lunch.
That's the fun part
>>77881821
Fair point, though he was the only person I could think of that's close to/above Bayonetta's power. If someone can think of a better candidate, please let me know
>>
File: 1434496870932.png (60 KB, 221x205) Image search: [Google]
1434496870932.png
60 KB, 221x205
>>77875774
>not even ten seconds in
>the smoke puffs from the pipe look like mushroom clouds

OH BOY, HERE WE GO
>>
>>77874354
>War Greymon
No, Skull Greymon is what is going to end the fight and you know it.
>>
>>77876259

Aquaman won because Namor forgot he could fly for the entire fight, and then Aquaman dropped a whale on him.

So it wasn't even Aquaman vs. Namor, it was a Whale vs. Namor.
>>
>>77876666
Isn't Superman canonically some kind of genius? Or is it just that he has access to records of alien science thousands of years ahead of what's known on Earth?
>>
>>77876994
When did toph move at Rock Lee speed?
>>
>>77876994
Post series toph could hardly lift a mountain
>>
Why is nobody mentioning that RWBY shilling match?
>>
>>77877236
I think he was referring to the JLA/Avengers crossover. If I recall, Marvel considers it canon to their Universe, although DC doesn't. (Though i may have it backwards)
>>
>>77877924
And has left most people in this thread discussing actual comic and/or cartoon characters. How is that not applicable?
>>
>Hawkeye a better archer than Green Arrow.

Nope. Just nope.
>>
>>77878322
yeah, mega level digimon are on a whole other level from most pokemon. Some high tier legendaries/mega evolutions of legendaries might be able to compete, but thats really not a fair comparison.
mega mewtwo vs wargreymon might be rad
>>
>>77882327
Because it happened, what, months ago?
It's not relevant.
>>
>>77882575
What about everything else?
Hawkeye has the better arrows and physical feats
>>
>Guy trained in assassin's martials arts losing to CQC to some deaf punk

Sam Fisher could totally beat Snake.
>>
Then this nigger walks in and slaps everyones asses.

>>77872261
>Flash vs Quicksilver
Are you fucking retarded.
>>
>>77871568
>marvelkeks make videos where they beat everybody
>>
>>77883230

you saying Flash wouldn't run circles around QS?
>>
>>77872261
Green Lantern vs Nova would be better
>>
File: 2653471-he_vs_colossus.jpg (457 KB, 1153x1920) Image search: [Google]
2653471-he_vs_colossus.jpg
457 KB, 1153x1920
>>77875918
Ultimate Clint did, yes.
>>
Like, the thing is, Ollie is a better fighter, trained by the same dude who trained Slade. Arrow for arrow, they've done the same exact shit, so it should come down to a fist fight once they run out of arrows, and at that point, Ollie should win. Video's stupid. And I like Clint more.
>>
>>77883594

>Colossus beating up Thor

wut
>>
>>77883718
Who is the better trainer?
The guy who trained Deathstroke or Captain America?
>>
>>77882259
Could post series Toph even lift a mountain? I know she kept a cavern from collapsing, but that doesn't really equal mountain lifting.
>>
>>77883879
I want to say the guy who trained Deathstroke, but I guess it's literally a lateral battle.
>>
>>77883054
Sam Fisher vs. Snake is silly because you're basically pitting a realistic character against a super soldier.
>>
>>77883339
I'm pretty sure thats' what they mean. Flash Vs Quicksilver would be a bigger mismatch than superman vs goku was
>>
>>77872588
Namor lost to a fucking rock under the ocean. Let it sink. No pun intended.

He literally lost to a guy made of rocks inside water.

>But that comic is shit, but I dont like that comic
Sorry, but thats not how it works. Namor lost to the Thing underwater. There is no chance in hell he beats Aquaman.

>>77871568
Doesnt Ollie have nuclear arrows?
>>
>>77885070
Wouldn't using that in a fight like this kill him too?
>>
>>77884868

Ok, now I really have no idea what you're implying at all.
>>
File: wi6lwFHJU1ra20ef_500.png (166 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wi6lwFHJU1ra20ef_500.png
166 KB, 500x500
>>77876202
>Implying it's the Digimon side that's gonna be salty.
>>
>>77885491
Even then, Pokemon fans aren't exactly the quickest to get salty (Since how many of them actually care about power levels and character strength except when comparing 2 or more pokemon. Except for Mewtwofags and Lucariofags, but everyone ignores them)
>>
>>77885582
Charizard has it's fanboys.
>>
>>77885642
Ah yes, forgot about those. This will generate some salt after all. Then again, all of the fire starters sans Emboar have crazy fanbases. Water master race
>>
>>77885642
Will their salt level be increased or decreased given that Charizard already lost a battle before?
>>
>>77885807
Increased
>>
>>77885738
there's only been one good water starter in the whole franchise and that's the Piplup line
>>
>>77878556
>>77878634
not only that, there was really no reason logan couldn't break that sword
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 229x343
>>77885989
>not using your start as a DM slut
>>
File: 1446231536045.jpg (43 KB, 288x297) Image search: [Google]
1446231536045.jpg
43 KB, 288x297
>>77885989
>he doesn't leik mudkips
>>
>>77885989
>Talking shit about literally every other water starter
>>
Since this is a Season Finale expect to hear voice actors based around the Dub
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.