[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confirmed fights so far. >Captain America VS. Iron Man >Captain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: Sides.jpg (190 KB, 1024x1040) Image search: [Google]
Sides.jpg
190 KB, 1024x1040
Confirmed fights so far.

>Captain America VS. Iron Man
>Captain America and Winter Soldier VS. Iron Man
>Captain America VS. Black Panther
>Captain America VS. Spider-Man
>Hawkeye VS. Black Widow
>Hawkeye VS. Black Panther
>Winter Soldier VS. Black Panther
>Scarlet Witch VS. Vision
>Falcon VS. War Machine

Which probably figure into the big setpieces we know about from the trailer

>New Avengers VS. Crossbones and his men in Africa

>Captain America's Avengers VS. Iron Man's Avengers and the government as both sides chase after Bucky throughout Germany, culminating in the airport battle.

>Final battle is a snow-covered base probably belonging to HYDRA.
>>
>>77802878
There's a confirmed Hawkeye + Antman combo
>>
>>77802878
I've been handip[apping myself against thinking about this, there was the question of where Vision and Scarlett Witch would fit intpo the mix but as soon as I did I just matched them up and forgot about them, it's a part of the movie I will enjoy if its good in the film. Why get my hopes up for whats going to be a DVD Special Edition film anyway? I wont even get to see teh whole thing in the theater. Look At AoUltron, what happened to the vibranium core of the bomb? Felt like it was cut out of the film along with the story line for the Scientist who made Vision, along with the cave of memories seen in the trailer.

Is there even a finished product yet or was it missing from the DVD too?
>>
>>77802959
And Giant-Man.
>>
File: 1325295198000.png (6 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1325295198000.png
6 KB, 493x402
>>77802878
>Hawkeye and Black Widow somehow are still here
What is the excuse for them to not die in the first encounters?
>>
File: dong furfag.jpg (111 KB, 876x1227) Image search: [Google]
dong furfag.jpg
111 KB, 876x1227
>>77802878
>Hawkeye VS. Black Widow
>>
>>77802878
Iron Man
>Captain America and Winter Soldier VS. Iron Man
Cap
Stalemate
SM
>Hawkeye VS. Black Widow
BW
>Hawkeye VS. Black Panther
BP
>Winter Soldier VS. Black Panther
WS
Vision but he then fucks off
>Falcon VS. War Machine
Falcon
>>
>>77803737
>>Hawkeye VS. Black Widow
>BW

pls
>>
>>77803737
>>Falcon VS. War Machine
>Falcon

how?
>>
>>77803737
>Captain America stalemales to Black Panther but BP loses to Bucky.

What?
>>
>>77804166
War Machine will think he has him beat only for Falcon's drone to come out of nowhere and fuck Rhodey's suit some how. I was going off that shot in the trailer more than anything which obviously could have been done by anyone. It also seemed like I didn't really have many victories for Team Cap on the score sheet.
>>
>>77802878
I know doubt missed it but what's the sauce for this shit?
>>
Why is Hawk fighting Tchalla?
Why wont BW just stop being a spy and chill at Clints farm?
>>
>>77804220
Got to book him strong against Cap so people take his solo seriously, a sucker punch from WS can be one of the reasons that convinces of Black Panther of the threat he poses and to join Team Stark in earnest.
>>
>>77804318
Okay that makes more sense then.
>>
>>77803445
Black Widow is the only one on the team any good at getting information out of people and Hawkeeye is the pet normie that keeps them grounded in reality
>>
>>77802878
Is there whole movie just one random fight after another?
>>
>>77804414
What else were you expecting senpai?
>>
>>77804414
That list i doesn't even mention Sharon, Antman or Crossbones.
>>
So who is the better acrobatic fighter, Panther or Spidey?
>>
>>77804552
Spider-Man by a longshot.
>>
>>77804414
A lot of these are gonna be concurrent fights happening in the same setpiece (most likely)
>>
File: tayne.gif (312 KB, 170x291) Image search: [Google]
tayne.gif
312 KB, 170x291
>>77802878
These sound gud but I'm concerned that there's not Ant-Man 1v1 fight at all. I'm glad we're getting >>77802959 and >>77803301
though.
>>
>Vision and Scarlet Witch
>easily the most powerful people on both sides of the conflict
>have their showdown as their teammates all look on
>they fly off to go fuck

Good desu
>>
>>77804931
Scott could be fighting several foes at once. Either that, or just scores of HYDRA goons
>>
>>77804977
>they fight
>Vision picks up Scarlet Waifu by the neck and pins her against a wall
>they kiss passionately
>everyone stops and stares
>even Zemo
>>
>>77803737
Cap will beat Spider Man and Hawkeye will beat Black Widow. But apart from that I agree.
>>
>>77804931
Is there any way to generate a nude Tayne?
>>
>>77802878

Panther is really the odd man out there. He was anti on the comics but here he's pro. I know why, because he wants Bucky and is otherwise uninterested in the politics, but it's weird because everyone else is either on the side they were on the comics or at least what they would have been if they were in the event (I know Vision was also Anti, but that's a different Vision)

Hawkeye kind of stands out too if only because it's otherwise Cap's personal buddies, and him (and Ant-man who's only there because Falcon called him) but it makes sense because Hawkeye would have been Anti if he was there, and in fact he joins the Secret Avengers following the war anyway.
>>
>>77805290
I don't know, it's canon that Cap has a hard time fighting Peter. Forgetting his spider sense and general acrobatics, Peter has his own style of fighting that is generally unpredictable. I think this was even referenced in Civil War
>>
>>77805610
He'll also probably simultaneously underestimate and hold back against a teenage kid.
>>
Yep, I was correct. On another matter, whats your opinion on Spider Man with mechanical legs? The iron suit had it, superior had it, dumb idea or no?
>>
>>77805610

I only remember them fighting twice in Civil War.

The first time Spidey was basically panicing all throughout the fight in his head that Cap is way dangerous an opponent and he will get his face bashed in if he slipped up even slightly. I forget who won, but I'm guessing Cap since Spidey couldn't arrest him.

The second was during the big chemical plant fight which was Spidey grabbing Cap's shield with his Iron Spider arms and tossing it at other Anti Reg guys before Cap socked him and Iron Man took over.
>>
File: 263.png (544 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
263.png
544 KB, 500x602
>Spider-man losing to Cap
>>
>>77806152
I read somewhere that during the fight he is jumping around constantly apologizing to Cap.
>>
>>77806152
Nah, they'd have him and Cap on near equal footing but Spidey has the slight edge
>>
>>77806152
Its a pretty fair fight to be honest
>>
>>77804977

Does Vision have a penis?
>>
>>77807935
Its really not though but I could be convinced to chalk it up to teenage inexperienced.
>>
>>77806152
Cap's gonna have waaaaay more experience
>>
Why hawkman fight scarlet?
>>
>>77810307

They're the best match for each other. Everyone else on team Iron Man can either fly, or has superhuman abilities, or both. Also tension, since they're buddies. Hawkeye even asks if they can still be friends after it according to the reports from the early trailer.
>>
>>77806152
Now that I think about, the two parts of Spiderman's upper hand in fights is his spider sense/reflexes and superspiderhuman strength.

The latter I think can have liberties taken with it because strength levels of Cap and Spidey seems loosely defined and thus can be as close or as far apart as necessary.

The former, I think all Cap has to do is have an offense which constitutes a series of attacks up close and personal where Spiderman is forced to re-position himself to dodge or avoid an attack and thus leaves him off-balance for the next attack. He can tell the next attack is coming and would avoid but he is handicapped by his balance and positioning. Seen as Cap has loads of experience I think he would be rather apt to perform such a feat
>>
>We'll never get Sharon vs Natasha.
Why even bother?
>>
>>77804414
Someone please do this fight breakdown/list for all the other Marvel movies.
>>
>>77804380
Wanda can literally pull information out of someone's head
>>
>>77811456

Might have forgotten some but.

Avengers.

Fury and Hill vs Loki Hawkeye and brainwashed agents.

Cap vs Loki

Iron Man vs Loki

Iron Man vs Thor

Attack on Helicarrier (Widow vs Hawkeye, Thor vs Hulk, Coulson vs Loki, Iron Man and Cap vs brainwashed agents) This is probably what alot of the fights in Civil War will be like. Lots of shit happening at once.

Iron Man vs Loki

Thor vs Loki

Hawkeye and Hulk vs Loki

Avengers vs Chitari.

Iron Man vs mothership.

Winter Soldier

Cap and Strike team vs Terrorists.

Cap vs Baltroc

Fury vs Hydra cops and Winter Soldier

Cap vs Winter Soldier round 1

Cap vs Rumlow and Strike.

Cap vs Quinjet

Cap Falcon and Widow vs Hydra mooks.

Widow vs Winter Soldier.

Cap vs Winter Soldier round 2

Widow vs Pierce's guards.

Cap and Falcon vs Insight carriers.

Falcon vs Winter Soldier

Cap vs Winter Soldier round 3

Falcon vs Rumlow
>>
Spidey can probably beat Cap, but not fresh rookie spidey. In civil war he had not only at least 10 years of experience, but also was using a top tier suit in the Iron Spider.

I don't know how experienced this Spiderman will be, but he shouldn't be good enough to be Cap.
>>
>>77806152
Captain Jobber does it again.
>>
File: 1438907893921.jpg (1 MB, 1152x1861) Image search: [Google]
1438907893921.jpg
1 MB, 1152x1861
>>77802878

All I want to know is who is gonna get their ass kicked by ANTS!
>>
>>77808532
>implying he couldn't grow one at will like he did that cape in AoU
>>
>>77804166
Brave Bird has 120 base
And Falcon gets STAB
>>
>>77804166
Falcon's pack is specifically designed for avoiding enemy fire and War Machine is slower than the Iron Man armor from its bulkiness.

I guess it'll be mostly evading.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.