[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this going to be the most depressing cape movie in the ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Apocmessiahwar1-1-.png (163 KB, 250x329) Image search: [Google]
Apocmessiahwar1-1-.png
163 KB, 250x329
Is this going to be the most depressing cape movie in the existence?
Sound trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmmLVMJ5l4o

The sound alone makes me feel depressed.
I think that this movie will spark a lot of controversy, due to the jahve thing. In many ways I am amazed that we will have both, uncensored Deadpool, and over-the-edge X-Men
>>
Dunno, but after DOFP it got me more hyped than any of the Marvel Studios shit.
>>
>>77782846
The thing is, I'm not exactly hyped, but lines like
>It was just a dream
>You are all my children, and you lost, because you folloedw blind leaders.
>Everything will be destroyed, and on the ashes, we will build the better world

There are so many ways for this movie to go wrong, but I feel that this movie will be the most serious cape movie ever. The X-Men just stopped the sentinels to be the future, as a result, the Apocalypse awakened and took reign on the world. It's like the X-Men can't win.
>>
What is the scariest is that a lot of people will actually agree with Apocalypse.
>>
If apocalypse was a villain from a different board who would he be invading from? /a/? /int/?
I often watch superhero movies and make them mascots of boards
Ultron was /r9k/ sentinels were /m/ zod was /trv/ Loki was /y/ etc
>>
>>77783562
Apocalypse would probably be /a/
His fucking lips betray everything about him
>>
File: The Uncanny X-Men 303-020.jpg (157 KB, 676x1039) Image search: [Google]
The Uncanny X-Men 303-020.jpg
157 KB, 676x1039
a fuck this, this is what I feel right now
1/2
>>
>>77782669
>teaser trailer with 1/8th of it new footage
why?

I'm looking forward to this one quite a bit actually
>>
File: The Uncanny X-Men 303-021.jpg (121 KB, 676x1039) Image search: [Google]
The Uncanny X-Men 303-021.jpg
121 KB, 676x1039
2/2

I dedicate this page to every anon
>>
>>77783816
I am as well, but for some reason Fox is a cunt
>>
>>77783816
It's fan made I think only the sound is ripped from comic con or something
>>
>>77783908
Video is fan made, but the sound is real.
to be honest, I like to listen to the sound on repeat when I'm drunk. For some reason, I do consider this trailer better than others. Of course, it's possible that Apocalypse will suck balls, but at least the trailer is fine
>>
>>77784133
Even if Apocalypse sucks, there is a possibility that the horsemen will make up for it.
>>
>>77784372
People have different expectations.
I prefer OCs other than brainwashed X-Men.
But other people prefer brainwashed X-men working for Apocalips rather than OCs

Also, he really has fuckable lips
>>
>>77784133
Me too I listen to it drunk and naked well I have a robe on but nothing underneath
>>
>>77784531
Since we are honest, I also use honey, but don't ask where.
>>
>>77784570
cunt but seriously, I understand your feel, and it's something that is contagious.
>>
>>77784491
why do you not like his 4 horsemen? Been used many times and it gave us Archangel.
>>
>>77784640
Archangel is based, but I like Abraham Kieros over Storm or Polaris. Or Autum Rolfson (that's her name, really)
>>
Anyway to this day I can't imagine Apocalypse impregnating Famine.

I mean, Imagine a huge blue dick penetrating a skeleton woman. I'm not surprised that Holocaust was born as bones without skin
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.