[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So if Steven died, would he regenerate from his gem? Or would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
So if Steven died, would he regenerate from his gem? Or would he be permanently dead?
>>
>>84499974
I like to think Roses data is still there. So either could come back. Maybe like if it happened when he was young and it was a significantly enough traumatic death he just wouldn't have the composure to reform himself and Rose could com back for a time. But if he was older or more mature he could handle it better and reform himself. But either way it would let him know that his mom in some since is still in the crystal and he could communicate with her in an internal telepathic/hallucinogenic kind of way.

But even if none of that happens just in general, yes, I think he can.
>>
SU is coming back next monday, hold me lads Im not ready
>>
File: Me.jpg (87 KB, 463x424) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
87 KB, 463x424
>>84500684
Prepare for glory.
>>
>>84499974
>episode 76

How many episodes does this shit have?
>>
>>84499974
She'll probably just flat out show up as a holographic projection after a certain point
>>
Rose would come back in a pile of genetic material.
>>
>>84499974
If Steven was killed/his gem removed, I think that Rose would eventually emerge from the gem.
>>
>>84500723
A fucking lot, that's why when you make a judgement call after like 3 episodes people will call you retarded.
>>
>>84500723
Three 26 episode seasons
Another is coming in a couple of days, five episodes a week. We are confirmed renewed for (I believe) two more after this season.
>>
>>84500723
A fucking lot, that's why when you make a judgement call on the whole series after 3 or 4 episodes people think you're retarded.
>>
>>84499974
According to Matt, he would die. However, he lies a lot so I like to think that if Steven gets poofed, he'd be able to talk to his mom inside his gem before reforming as himself
>>
File: SU Summer Screen shot mark 2.png (1020 KB, 1432x679) Image search: [Google]
SU Summer Screen shot mark 2.png
1020 KB, 1432x679
>>84500684
I'm honestly not ready for this level of cuteness
>>
>>84502413
>SU episode appears happy go lucky, "oh those two scamps" on the surface

There's gonna be some gnarly shit seen on that boat, mark me
>>
File: 1463199444753.jpg (17 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1463199444753.jpg
17 KB, 210x240
>>84499974
Actually he is already dead. Steven from the start of the show died during Steven and The Stevens. Classic Steven went back into the past, fucked it up and had to fix his mistake by stopping it from happaing. Lets say. Alpha Steven was supposed to take the same route as Classic, but C stopped him, dying in the process to keep shit normal. This whole time the one we knew from the Origional Pilot, first handfull of episodes is dead. The one going on the adventures today is a copy. Not the origonal. The copy.
>>
>>84500723
by the end of next month there'll be a little over 100: It'll actually be LESS episodes than some other CN shows had back in the equivalent part of their lifetime
>>
>>84500723
It counts by half-episode shorts, so it's at around 42 half-hour episodes.
>>
Even if Rose did somehow return from that I can't see her wanting to stay long knowing it means steven is gone. The only way I see her lasting longer than a few seconds before ending herself and trying to push Steven back out is to speak to everyone one more time.
>>
>>84502470
come
>>
>>84499974
Since Steven is most likely made as a mix of actual matter and hard light, and as such can't poof, he can't reform either. But I do think he's extra resilient and able to survive things a normal human wouldn't since the hard light helps protect the matter. It might even make him able to regenerate things differently than a normal human too, like doing it faster or regrowing limbs.
>>
>>84499974
We don't know yet

Maybe we'll find out someday
>>
>>84499974
Matt said Steven would straight up die and the show would be over. Then again, it's Matt.
>>
>>84499974
No Rose would respawn.
>>
>>84503181
>It might even make him able to regenerate things differently than a normal human too, like doing it faster or regrowing limbs.
This, but they'd have to get pretty bold to try to get away with that on a kid's show. I mean, Adventure Time did it, so it's not unthinkable, but it's uncommon.

If Steven ever gets ahold of his shapeshifting ability, I think he could do some pretty impressive things though.
>>
>>84500804

You know, most people don't keep watching shitty shows like you autists.3 to 5 eps is all you need
>>
>>84504664
Rose is gone, dude. Or more accurately, she's likely not a complete person anymore, just a part of Steven's mind. Gems have been locked in objects and damaged and come back from it, but no gem ever did what Rose did - turn themselves into a composite human-gem child with a mind different from their original one.
>>
Can I get the mega link for all the episodes
>>
>>84500723
I'd assume around 75
>>
>>84504765
>Rose is gone
No as long as that gem is there it means Rose still exist.
>>
>>84505240
>No as long as that gem is there it means Rose still exist.
It's a gem. That's all we really know. It contains the mind of the being in a normal gem, but Steven is explicitly not a normal gem, and his creation was explicitly not a normal thing that Rose did. She had to create a being that was both her and Greg, and from the way people talk about Rose, they don't make it sound, or act as if she's ever coming back, because Steven is meant to be her successor, and most signs seem to indicate that she gambled a lot on that.
>>
>>84502470
I hope we don't get a steven/lapis fusion before the Steven/peridot one.
>>
>>84504688
How to train your dragon did it to.
>>
>>84502489
is that why I hate him less?
>>
>>84505372
What makes you think Steven will fuse with another gem? Just because he's capable of it doesn't mean it'll actually happen onscreen.
>>
>>84502489
the Original Steven from that episode went back to stop the same Original Steven from starting the time band in the first place, so we're still on the Original Steven timeline, there's just a circle in there that got erased
>>
>>84505104
It's all in the right watching order. It's only missing Steven Float.
chrome://mega/content/secure.html#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.