[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUICIDE SQUAD spoilers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8
File: 1468283660490.jpg (148 KB, 752x500) Image search: [Google]
1468283660490.jpg
148 KB, 752x500
SUICIDE SQUAD opens with an extended sequence detailing each character's incarcerations and transfer to Belle Reve Penitentiary. The sequence is set to pop music and each time a new character appears, his name and rapsheet appear on screen in bright neon colors.

Deadshot is an ex-military turned contract killer who once tried to kill the Batman, only for his daughter to place herself between him and Batman, defending Batman, and leading to Deadshot being arrested and harboring an intense hatred of Batman.

Killer Croc is a cannibal who lives in the sewers and works as a mucle-for-hire for other criminals. He was arrested by Batman.

El Diablo is a former gangster from a Los Angeles cholo gang who repented after he accidentally set his wife and children on fire, and is now a pacifist who refuses to use his powers.

Captain Boomerang is a mercenary who got busted by the Flash during a botched assassination.

Slipknot is also a mercenary and got caught by Batman.

Katana is not a criminal, but her late husband was a killer for hire, and she volunteers to work for the government to atone for his crimes.

Enchantress is an archaeologist working for the government, who is searching for evidence of ancient aliens when she touches a voodoo doll and gets possessed by a spirit witch.

Culminates with Harley Quinn, a psychologist who became infatuated with the Joker after he tortured her and ultimately became his girlfriend. The Joker actually likes Harley even though he treats her like shit. Batman busts a deal between the Joker and a weapons dealer, Monster T, and the Joker ditches Harley in order to escape. Batman brings both Harley and Monster T in.
>>
The Joker is a gangster and owns a nightclub where Harley is an exotic dancer. Early on the movie, right before Batman busts them, the Joker has Monster T and his men in his private room, and notices one of Monster T's guys eyeing Harley. He goads the guy into accepting a lap dance, then kills him for disrespecting his girl.

Amanda Waller gets everyone under the same roof at Belle Reve and requests that the government let her use them as disposable assets in high-risk missions, but the government says "no".

Enchantress escapes and attacks Midway City, opening a portal to Hell, turning Monster T into her brother, the Incubus, and turning Waller's men sent after her into monsters. With no other option, the government lets Waller use the Squad, and Enchantress' ex-boyfriend Rick Flagg gets assigned to the team.

The Joker finds out that's where Harley ended up and shoots down the Squad's chopper above Midway City, but his crashes as well, and he's presumed dead.

Slipknot tries to ditch the team, and gets his head blown up because Waller has put bombs in everyone's necks.

They basically make their way through the city to reach the Enchantress' nest, fighting a bunch of monsters along the way.

The Enchantress kidnaps Waller to get her heart back and go max power. This gives the Squad the chance to escape, but they decide to see the mission through.

Harley destroys the heart, "curing" the Enchantress' host, and Diablo sacrifices himself to kill the Incubus and close the portal.

The mission is succesful enough that the government decides to keep using the Squad. Everyone is locked back up for further use, under Flagg's command.

Batman helps Deadshot see his daughter again and Deadshot becomes cool with him.

In the end, the Joker turns up disguised as a guard in Belle Reve and rescues Harley and they drive off into the sunset.
>>
If this were possibly real, that last line about Batman and Deadshot sounds really sweet
>>
>>84445072
this is all pretty much common sense based on the trailers and what we know about the characters

what an EPIC SCOOP!!!
>>
>>84445072
Stop posting this, just save it and compare notes when the movie premier
>>
>>84445088
>He goads the guy into accepting a lap dance, then kills him for disrespecting his girl.

Someone post the image where the joker is praying on his knees to a guy on a gold couch with harly sitting next to him.

that this scene.
>>
>>84445072
>The Joker actually likes Harley even though he treats her like shit

Finally someone gets it
>>
>>84445072
Looks pretty great. How long until it start on cinema?
>>
>>84445752
>Joker, the whitest guy alive praying for a big black man to take his pale blonde gf from him
>kills him when he agrees

CK'S
GONNA
FREAK
>>
File: 1456257524833.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1456257524833.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>84445072
>The sequence is set to pop music and each time a new character appears, his name and rapsheet appear on screen in bright neon colors.
>Captain Boomerang is a mercenary who got busted by the Flash during a botched assassination

I'm completely ok with this
>>
>>84445088
The last bit doesn't really meshes with the idea that they are going to do a solo Harley movie, like at all.
>>
>>84445905
Why not?
>>
>>84445905
>>84446478
Yeah why not?
They just need to be in their "they are fighting" phase and she runs around without him until he's interested again.
>>
>>84445072
>Katana not working undercover for Batman, as a connection for a possible Batman & The Outsiders movie.

Well dang.
>>
>>84446907
You'd think they'd give that away?
>>
>>84446960
She just isn't, bro.
>>
>>84446907
Well the probably meet in the movie so that can still happen.
>>
This film sounds like fucking garbage. The first trailer was so good, what happened?
>>
While this sounds alright, maybe better than I thought, can't be real. Makes no sense.

Why have Enchantress as part of the "team" on all the posters and materials? Why set it up like Joker is the villain if he just deals with Harley's origin and disappears halfway through the movie after shooting down their chopper?

No sense. Not the kind of surprise bait and switch they'd throw in.
>>
>>84449177
Enchantress is confirmed not to be part of the team, and she isn't really featured with them in any in-universe team shots. Just posters. Same as the Joker, who is obviously not with them.

Whereas the Joker is actually a pretty obvious bait and switch to lure people in.
>>
>>84449177
>Why set the joker up as the villain

Money
>>
>>84450809
Bingo
>>
>SO HOL UP HOL UP
*smacks lips profusely*
>YOU BE SAYIN
*rapes white woman*
>WE SUM FINNA
*destroys western civilization*
>SUUUUU SIIIIIIIII SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*evolves from a primate*

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84445072
that actually sounds not terrible
>>
>>84453715
you
>>
Which SS funko pop should I buy
>>
File: Capture.png (199 KB, 600x365) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
199 KB, 600x365
>Deadshot is an ex-military turned contract killer who once tried to kill the Batman, only for his daughter to place herself between him and Batman, defending Batman, and leading to Deadshot being arrested and harboring an intense hatred of Batman.

fucking cucked.
>>
>>84454433
None of them. Pops are casual garbage.
>>
>>84453847
What was the last CapeFlick you thought was good (not just enjoyed)
>>
>>84453715
(You)
>>
>>84454545

I liked Dredd.
>>
>>84449259
Deadshot mentions her being possessed by a witch when he's talking about the other squad members (he burns people, he eats people etc) int he first trailer

though i guess it could just be edited together so it looks like she's on the team. Would be hard to control her with suicide bomb since she has "do whatever you want" magic power
>>
>>84454658
then I guess you're familiar that if it doesn't make a billion and isn't >90% RT, then it's shit.
>>
caught a test screening in union city last month, this is the real deal.
>>
>>84454545
Civil War, but I've always been a huge Captain America fan even before the movies.
>>
>>84454784
Dredd was merely okay in the grand scheme of comic book films. Too bad it's never getting a sequel since they had a good foundation in the reboot to do something closer to the 2000 AD stories.
>>
>>84455046
Did you like it?

Were Boomerang, Katana, and Croc truly wasted?
>>
>>84445088
>The Joker is a gangster and owns a nightclub where Harley is an exotic dancer.
I hate everything about this.
>>
>>84445852
You think it'll also show power levels?
>>
So how strong is Croc? MCU CA level? Much weaker?
>>
>>84445088
>Own a stripclub
>Have your girlfriend work as a stripper
>Kill people who ask her for a lapdance
That's some dumb fucking shit, but it's ok because Joker is wacky.
>>
>>84456233
Naw I think the Joker is okay with the lapdance but Monster T's associate just treats Harley badly and ends up dying because of it.
>>
>>84456233
Technically theres a difference. Shes off the clock and when your trying to talk business your partners lackey is mentally fucking her right in front of you. So its a display of authority which ultimately plays into Jokers favor when finalizing the details of the transaction. But again, this is Joker, he does things for shits and giggles so....
>>
>>84445072
>>84445088
this sounds fake enough to be real
>>
>>84456178
If it were up to me, I'd say at that level of strength or slightly above, but definitely less stamina, agility, and speed.
>>
>>84454545
Dredd, the Nolans, GG, Cap 2&3, cAntman, and the majority of the animated ones. This one has captain boomerang in it so I know I'll like it.
>>
>>84445072
Wait so it implies that Deadshot would have beaten Batman if it weren't for his daughter? Or am I just reading this wrong?
>>
>>84454433
Joker
(Damaged)
>>
>>84453715
>>
>>84456358
>"You can't treat her bad!"
>"Only I can treat her bad!"
>>
>>84454660
Remember how the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer had them do the little bio thing for Drax after they all got arrested even though that wasn't in the movie? Could be just for the trailer.
>>
File: 74a.png (140 KB, 1077x964) Image search: [Google]
74a.png
140 KB, 1077x964
>>84445817
>TFW bait and switch reverse KEK
Yeah that sounds very much something Joker would do.
>>
>>84445072
>>84445088
Nothing personnel, kid: The Movie
>>
File: images (1).jpg (13 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13 KB, 229x220
>>84445072
>>84445088
God this sounds like fucking garbage...

>set up character driven subplot
>has nothing to do with the movie and is not relevant at all
>tie in a scene to wrap up the subplot at the very end

Yeah that sounds like a DCEU movie to me.
>>
>>84456233
She's a stage stripper only.
>>
>>84446612
or the movie is just about her trying to get outa his grip. literally thousands of options
>>
>>84456178
strong enough to overpower and eat groups of men
>>
File: 1394030445798.gif (2 MB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1394030445798.gif
2 MB, 500x391
>>84445072
>The Joker actually likes Harley even though he treats her like shit
>likes Harley
>treats her like shit
>>
>>84454545
Kick Ass
>>
>>84463582

In a lot of places, even when you get a lap dance, you're not allowed to touch the strippers and they may not touch you very much.

It's basically an up close dance.
>>
>>84464292
its likely more the property thing
>>
>>84445072
>The sequence is set to pop music and each time a new character appears, his name and rapsheet appear on screen in bright neon colors.
We Borderlands now
>>
>>84445088
stripper hartley this is shit
>>
>>84464292

It's like keying your own car!
>>
It sounds about as mediocre and predictable as I feared it would be, providing this isn't bullshit.
>>
I think most people are in this for Boomerang and will be mad at how little screentime he gets.
>>
>>84466437
The absolute madman!
>>
>>84466559
He has to share screentime with all those other people though. I want to see the interactions.
>>
Sounds just okay.
>>
>>84464292
I actually like my toilet but I treat it like shit disposal
>>
>>84469055
Still better than how Joker treats Harley. Toilets are great though.
>>
File: jokershades2.jpg (7 KB, 203x189) Image search: [Google]
jokershades2.jpg
7 KB, 203x189
>>84445072
>The Joker actually likes Harley
>The Joker finds out that's where Harley ended up and shoots down the Squad's chopper above Midway City
>Joker turns up disguised as a guard in Belle Reve and rescues Harley and they drive off into the sunset.

Well that's new. So he actually likes her and is attached to her? In most other things he keeps her around for convenience and wouldn't put any effort towards breaking her out of Arkham.
>>
>>84470871
New world, new rules.
>>
Two words: Star-O

Fucking trust me

STARRO

Someone believe me. Someone screencap this.
>>
>>84445072
-batman should be louder, angrier and have access to a time machine
-whenever batman is off screen everyone should be asking, "where's batman?"
>>
>>84448268
None of the trailers looked good. It's looked uncomfortably tryhard since the beginning.
>>
>>84464292
>guy likes girl
>treats her like shit

Yeah that's a thing not unheard of in humans, Mr. Data.
>>
>>84472438
What does that even mean?
>>
>>84461460
You're saying that as if that literally isn't the Joker's mindset
>>
>>84472094
I don't.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.