[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/. I have a feeling some of us made up some autistic crossovers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
/co/. I have a feeling some of us made up some autistic crossovers while we were growing up. What were yours like?
>>
Is that Dexter?

Also I didn't make it but "Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons" is up there on the autismo chart.
>>
>>84316361
Yes. He and Blossom share a color scheme. Therefore, they're an item.
>>
>>84316073
I drew myself teaming up with Luigi, Peach, and Toad to fight this generic shadow reaper-looking guy (also there was a Mario kart race that had appearances by Daisy, Waluigi, and Wario) while trying to collect star fragments across the lands. I had planned to continue it but having my character and crew go to other Nintendo and video game worlds but was too lazy and realized how stupid of a idea it was. The comic ended on a bad end where the bad guy gains ultimate power, transforms a winged skeleton form, and takes over the mushroom kingdom because I didn't continue it.

It was awful. Devianart awful.

Thankfully, I never put it (or my other horrible comics) on the Internet.
>>
>>84316621
Also we fought totally-not-kh-Heartless shadow monsters that were perfectly okay to destroy. Because shadow monsters aren't people.
>>
>inb4 Bleedman
>>
>>84316073
I win this one.

I made plans for a gigantic crossover fanfic series, based on one reality warper fucking up and that fuck up affects and bounces off of other wish granting objects and reality warpers eventualy fusing all the multiverses into a single unverse. It would include every single series I could remember, and be a huge project.

Thank God I can't write for shit, only plan basic outlines, or my shame would be forever on the internet.
>>
>>84317033
Were you that reality warper? If not you need to step your autism game up.
>>
>>84317096
Nope. It was Haruhi.
I wasn't in any of the fics at all.
I'm a bad writer, but not that bad of a writer.
>>
>>84317033
>Implying one giant reality where every fictional universe takes place would be badass.

How would events even work there?
>>
>>84316073
Samurai jack beats up all the Justice League
>>
File: JediSuperSaiyan.jpg (439 KB, 1346x525) Image search: [Google]
JediSuperSaiyan.jpg
439 KB, 1346x525
>>84316073
>>
>>84316073

Just be glad I can never commit to projects or Star and Steven vs. the Forces of Gravity Time would have actually been smeared hamfistedly into an art program at one point.
>>
>>84317124
Kareem??
>>
>>84316073
>Title
"Omni Cor"

>Setting
Our main character is named Cor.
He has a strong circle of friends. Cor often resolves his friends issues for them.
In spite of this, he always seems out of place, missing some part of himself.
Cor is a reserved, strong silent type, with a constant grimace. Needlessly edgey.

>Conflict
One day, the Cor's world literally falls apart. He loses all his friends and is
launched into a void. In his desperation to survive, he finds himself in another world.

A world much like Earth, but not the one he knows.

Cor sets out to find his friends. In this new world he meets a group of people who know
him, but he does not know them. They claim that he may have amnesia and try to remind
of who he is, but the person they describe is nothing like him. As he he grows further
frustrated with his situation, a tremor strikes that world.
Everyone looks to Cor, because he can always resolved the problems they faced.
A portal appears, similar to the one that pulled Cor into the void.

He promises to fix their world as he enters the void in search of his friends.

>Journey
Each world Cor visits is unique with its own physics and appearance. Much like the

differing art styles of cartoon shows.

He does find his friends over time. He also encounters the same experience with each

world visit:
A group of friends knowing who he is, and trying to help him remember a missing part of
himself.

As Cor progresses in his quest, his personality gains more dimensions. Each trait he
gains plays a vital part to resolving each world's conflict, after which he regains his
memories in each world.

Each world also is hit by a tremor that Cor can't explain.

Cont...
>>
>>84316073
Isn't Dexter will look like shit on his adolescence? Remember that episode when Dexter was in love of his babysitter and he used one of his inventions to become a teenager? He won't be pretty
>>
>>84317393
>Revelation
It is soon realized that Cor has indeed been to each world, and had a unique life in
each one. The circumstances behind his appearing are also the same:
He just appears, and has a knack for helping people. His friends point out that it is
the same way he met them at home. Conclusion: Cor originated in another world.

Cor then goes back into the void to find his origins, and this time he is the one in
need of help from his friends.

>Finding home
In the void, Cor and his friends learn that each world simply comes into existence,
always set at a particular point of its history. Eventually, Cor begins to believe that
he has no world. His last memory is then restored.

>Truth
Cor never had a world of his own. A final portal opens, one that Cor cannot enter, but
can see into. He learns the truth about his existence.

Cor is a self-insert character.
Each world is a representation of a cartoon show Cor's creator enjoyed.
Cor's traits regained in each world are a reflection of the creator's personality as he
grew up.
The tremors are the creator severing his connection to the worlds, leaving his
childhood behind, and moving into adulthood.

>Ending
Cor begins to fade away. His friends are in anguish over his loss, but he tells them
that as long as he is remembered, he will always be. Cor disappears.

As the friends grieve, a new world appears in the void. When they look inside, they see
Cor with a family of his own, and a new story. Content that Cor now has a place of his
own, everyone returns to their own worlds.

The story ends with a view of the real world. The creator has made a cartoon of his
own, entitled Omni Cor, after his Original Character.
>>
Only thing I really did was come up with a game that I wanted to turn into a video game when I grew up that involved every fictional character I could imagine.
I remember playing it on the playground pretending I was the omnidroid from the Incredibles. First OP thing I thought of.
>>
File: yayoi-spongebob.1235216674091.jpg (100 KB, 400x340) Image search: [Google]
yayoi-spongebob.1235216674091.jpg
100 KB, 400x340
>>84316073
>while we were growing up
Why would you ever stop?
>>
>>84317571
Because of shit like Adventures of Pooh and Devil Dinosaur in Candyland.
>>
>>84317348
Who? Sorry, don't know who that is.

>>84317139
>Implying one giant reality where every fictional universe takes place would be badass.
I'm not implying that NOW. But yeah when I was a dumb teen, I thought I could make something work from it.

>How would events even work there?
Anything in the past stays the same, the fusion is only from a certain point on. Mortals believe that things have always been this way, causing memory problems and inconcistecies. The only ones who realize the huge clusterfuck that is going on are the gods, cosmic beings, and a few timetravelers caught in the flow of time when it changed. Guys Like Superman and Captain America would believe themselves to be friends and part of the Justice League, but if asked to talk about a past adventure togheter they would change subjects and everybody would ignore the question like a divine geas to avoid looking into the plotholes. It was a plot point that eventually guys like Batman and Doom would start noticing these subject changes and gaps of memory and start working on the mystery

I put a lot of thought on it to make the setting consistent within itself. I plotted eight or nine fanfics with begginings, endings, charcter arcs and even crossover events between them.
>>
OP here.

My autistic crossovers were a shit ton of stories that I made up with a friend of mine back in middle school. Luckily, most of them never made it on the internet.

I was also a massive sperg about crossover pairings and I often make up rare pairs at the spur of the moment. I still have a soft spot for them, but I've calmed down about pairings in general.
>>
>>84316621
Find it and post it.
>>
>>84316073
Sailor Moon and Final Fantasy 4?

Really, I don't think I had many or any thoughts about crossovers. Oh, sure, if I'm thinking about two different things towards evening I might have some mixed up dream putting them together, but it's generally something forgotten fairly quickly. The ideas I had generally involved some crazy offshoot of a single source. Maybe influenced by some other stuff.

Like taking the general idea of Power Rangers and applying it to Mega Man X: high school kids who transform into Zero/X robots and fight enemy robots attacking the city to collect their powers.

Or, y'know, a male character stealing Catwoman's shtick and eventually hooking up with her. What? Don't blame the teenage mind too harshly for something like that.
>>
>>84316073

I "created" two characters, "Spider-Boy" and "Lightning Boy"...who were the younger brothers of Spider-Man and Lightning Lad. .

Shut UP.

"Lightning Boy" had a difference from Lightning Lad in that he could also make different types of lightning; solid lightning (like Green Lantern hard light constructs), cold lightning (think Iceman)...maybe other types, it was all so long ago I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP, JIMMY PILSLEY! AND STOP LAUGHING, BETH-ANNE! IT WAS COOL!! COOL, I TELL YOU!!!
>>
>>84319490

And they had adventures with Sean Connery (who wore a space-suit).
>>
>>
File: 63765764.jpg (104 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
63765764.jpg
104 KB, 500x373
>>84317647
>>84319490
>>84319523
>>
>>84316073
Wait, have you read PPGD? It mashes everything Cartoon Network into one manga about Powerpuff Girls, and this very pairing is also there
>>
>>84316073
>Dexter
>not wearing big purple gloves
>>
I for one did not.
The closest I came to this was trying to figure out the best way to get all the Digimon universes to meet.
Years later, I decided a COIE situation with Milleniumon or Ogudomon driving the plot.
>>
>>84322950
I did. I was deep in my dA phase at the time. It was awful.
>>
I was in 2nd grade and I made a comic about how misty became a stripper for ash and they licked each other's bodies. I didn't know how sex worked back then and saliva seemed lewd enough so I just went with it.

My classmate found it and reported it to my teacher. I took revenge by placing a thumbtack on her seat and ruined her pristine little ass.

Ah, no regrets. Not even once.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.