[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To Grab a Bull its Ed fanfic storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 382x128) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 382x128
Time to look back and read a fanfic that somehow stuck with me all these years. It's a crossover between Ed Edd n' Eddy and Bully (Canis Canem for the Brit-boarders). Story will begin next post.
>>
Chapter One – Welcome to Hell

The bus was getting closer and closer to Bullworth Academy, an independent boarding school in the New England area of the United States.

All of the kids had plans to accomplish once they got off of the bus. Lee, Marie, and May, better known as "The Kanker Sisters" were just going to run off to town and become street whores. Ed, Edd, Eddy, Jonny, Kevin, Rolf, and Nazz though were just going to wait for the secretary to take to the principal's office, as they been told to before they got on the bus.

Sarah and Jimmy though wouldn't be going to Bullworth Academy. While Bullworth Academy did in fact allow little kids to go there, Sarah and Jimmy just didn't have good enough grades to get into Bullworth. Those lucky dogs would be safe at Peach Creek Jr. High while Ed, Edd, Eddy, Kevin, Rolf, Jonny, and Nazz where at big scary Bullworth.
>>
Now, why in the world were Ed, Edd, Eddy, Kevin, Lee, May, Marie, Jonny, Nazz, and Rolf going to Bullworth instead of Peach Creek High you ask? Well, it is because Peach Creek High actually burned to the ground as a part of Eddy's pranks that just went to far. In fact, that's the main reason why he's going here in the first place, to be broken. Ed and Edd, being Eddy's friends decided to come with him. Lee, Marie and May, knowing that their "boyfriends" (and I use that term loosely) were going out of town decided to fallow them. Jonny, Kevin, Nazz and Rolf also went to Bullworth because their parents thought that it would be a good influence on them.

It should also be noted that Ed, Edd, Eddy, Lee, Marie, May, Kevin, Jonny, Rolf, and Nazz had changed physically, emotionally, and mentally. Ed was now a whopping three hundred pounds of muscle, and Rolf was now six feet and eight inches. Eddy became a better fighter, and the same applied fir Jonny to. Edd has also gotten much more intelligent, and Nazz also got a little bit smarter, but not that much.
>>
Hey guys, we're at Bullworth Academy," said Edd, who was quite excited.

The bus had now just dropped Ed, Edd, Eddy, Kevin, Lee, Marie, May, Nazz, Rolf, and Jonny off at Bullworth. They had no idea of how much of a world of hurt they would be in once they entered the gate.

"Let's ditch this dump girls," said Lee as she pulled a cigarette out of her pocket, lit it with her lighter, and then put the cigarette to her mouth as she began smoking it.

Lee was now sixteen years old. Her personality hasn't changed at all since she was thirteen years old. She had grown about three inches, which made her five feet and four inches, so she was a little small for her age, mainly because of all the smoking she did. It was safe to say that her street smarts had grown a lot in the past three years. She mostly worn a red hooded sweatshirt and tan colored jeans. Yes, Lee still had her red hair covering her eyes. So all in all, Lee hasn't really changed in these past three years.

"I'm coming Lee!" said May.
>>
May was now fourteen years old. Her personality also hasn't changed so much since she was eleven years old. She had grown about four inches, which made her five feet and three inches. May was also obese now, at two hundred twenty pounds, which was not healthy for her. Unlike her two older sisters, May did not do drugs of any kind, which probably makes you respect her more then Lee and Marie. May also wore a red t-shirt and gray sweatpants. By the way, her hair was now a dirty blond color and her hair was still long.

"Wait for me bitch!" said Marie.

Marie was now fifteen years old. Her personality really didn't change too much since she was twelve, except that she would now cut herself when she felt depressed. Marie now had a death hawk that was dyed green. She was also five feet and five inches, which made her taller than her older sister, Lee. Marie was also an alcoholic now, and has been for about two years now. Marie now wore a black t-shirt with a bat skull on it, and black colored jeans that were tight on her waist, legs, and knee caps.
>>
So, Lee, Marie, and May ran off of school grounds and to Old Bullworth Vale, apart of the town Bullworth.

"Well that was predictable," said Edd as he played with his hands a little.

"No shit, Double-Douche bag," said Kevin.

About five seconds later, the high strung secretary of Bullworth Academy walked over to Ed, Edd, Eddy, Jonny, Rolf, Kevin, and Nazz.

"I thought that there was supposed to be ten kids from Peach Creek, not seven," said Miss Danvers.

"Nope, there are only seven of us," said Eddy. He was obviously lying to Miss Danvers, but she didn't notice or care.

"Well then children, please go to Dr. Crabblesnitch's office," said Miss Danvers.

"Where's that?" Jonny asked.
>>
On the second floor of the main academy building, which is right in front of you kids," said Miss Danvers.

Miss Danvers then walked back to her office, and she was not even guiding the kids back to Dr. Crabblesnitch's office.

"I guess that we have to like go there on our own," said Nazz.

"Nazz girl is right," said Rolf.

So, Ed, Edd, Eddy, Rolf, Jonny, Kevin, and Nazz walked in a group to Dr. Crabblesnitch's office. Some of the kids at Bullworth though looked, glared, and kicked small pebbles on the ground at them. But, the kids at Bullworth mostly just left Ed, Edd, Eddy, Jonny, Rolf, Kevin, and Nazz alone though, because they were in a group.

"I'll open the door guys," said Ed as he pulled on the handle of the door, thus opening it.
>>
Ed, Edd, Eddy, Jonny, Kevin, Rolf, and Nazz walked into the main building of Bullworth Academy, which was where students took their math, history, art, chemistry, English, biology, photography, and some other classes as well. Students could also buy clothes from the school shop here. However, Ed, Edd, Eddy, Jonny, Kevin, Nazz, and Rolf though were going to principal's office, which was a place where a certain Bullworth student would usually go to (if you played Bully before, you know exactly who I'm talking about).

"Wow, this place is quite huge," said Edd as his jaw dropped for about two seconds.

Edd was right; Bullworth Academy was quite huge when compared to many other schools in America.

But anyway, Ed, Edd, Eddy, Nazz, Rolf, Jonny, and Kevin walked into Dr. Crabblesnitch's office. Inside Dr. Crabblesnitch's office was a kid who looked like a Greaser sitting on a chair, and Miss Danvers standing behind a table.
>>
"He's right in the door behind me," said Miss Danvers as she pointed to the door behind her.

So, Ed, Edd, Eddy, Jonny, Nazz, Kevin, and Rolf walked into Dr. Crabblesnitch's study and saw that Dr. Crabblesnitch looked as if he was waiting for them.

"Ah, so you kids must be the children from Peach Creek," said Dr. Crabblesnitch.

Ed, Edd, Eddy, Nazz, Rolf, Kevin, and Jonny just nodded their heads yes.

"I was sure that there were ten of you children, not seven," said Dr. Crabblesnitch.

"You see sir; there were these three girls by the names of Lee, Marie, and May who also came on the bus with us. They're sisters who share the surname of 'Kanker'," said Edd.
>>
"I knew it, and I shall let you know that I'm Dr. Crabblesnitch. You children may call me 'Sir' if you wish though," said Dr. Crabblesnitch.

"Anyway sir, the Kanker sisters are complete trailer trash. All they did back in Jr. High was do drugs in the janitor's closet and the basement of the school. So, having them NOT here is probably the best thing that could happen," said Eddy.

Ed, Edd, Jonny, Rolf, Kevin, and Nazz knew that Eddy was right about what he had just said. Heck, anyone with a brain could tell by just looking at them that they were complete human trash. However, Dr. Crabblesnitch hasn't seen the Kanker sisters yet, so he just did the thing that any principal would usually do when they heard bad talk from a student, punish them. But, because this was Eddy's first time at Bullworth, he would be given a simple warning.

"Boy, you don't go talking bad about people. Now, since this is your first time here at Bullworth, I'm just giving you a warning. But say crap like that again, and I'm sending you to the detention prefect," said Dr. Crabblesnitch as he stood up. "By the way child, I heard that you burned your local high school to the ground, so you don't seem to be any better than those ladies you were just talking about."
>>
Eddy then just took a sit on one of Dr. Crabblesnitch's chairs in his study.

"Anyway, I got your school uniforms for you children right here," said Dr. Crabblesnitch as he opened a closet in his study, which shown some shirts and a skirt. "You must wear your school uniform on school property at all times, with the exception of sleeping in your bedroom of course."

So, Ed, Edd, Eddy, Rolf, Kevin, and Jonny took off their shirts and put on the shirts that Dr. Crabblesnitch had given them. Ed's uniform was an untucked white shirt, which Ed had actually liked. Edd's uniform was a vest with a dark brown color, and a white shirt to go with it. Eddy's uniform was a vest with a carrot orange color, and a white shirt to go with it. Kevin's uniform was a letterman sweater, with a 'B' on it. Rolf's uniform was a dark teal uniform. Jonny's uniform was also a dark teal uniform, just like Rolf's.

"Spiffy!" Ed said excitedly.
>>
Ed was now sixteen years old. Ed has become smarter over the past three years, and has raised his intelligence from 'boarder-line retarded' to 'below average'. This meant that Ed could do somewhat better in school, and was still his good old random self. Ed was in fact three hundred pounds, but only five of those pounds were fat. Because Ed had become older, he had also become stronger. In fact, he was equally as strong as a certain bully at Bullworth. Ed was also six feet and four inches now, which made him somewhat tall for his age. Ed also had a ginger colored afro, and two pairs of ginger colored sideburns to go with it. Ed now wore the untucked whit shirt that he received from Dr. Crabblesnitch, and crisp jeans.

"I must say, this looks magnificent!" Edd said excitedly.
>>
Edd was now fifteen years old. Edd had also become much smarter over the past three years, to a point of which it was kind of a burden to him. He did so well at school, it was boring, and he had wondered sometimes why he wasn't accepted into a university yet. Edd was about five feet and seven inches now, so he was kind of small. Edd had also become more sadistic over the past three years. He would in fact use small turtles, pigs, and chickens in some experiments of his that led to their death. This would upset Ed a lot, but I'm talking about Edd right now, so I won't get into that. Anyway, Edd now wore a vest with a dark brown color, a white shirt to go with it, and tan colored jeans. By the way, Edd still wore his trademark sock-like black ski hat.

"Wow, this looks great!" Eddy said excitedly.

Eddy was now fifteen years old. Eddy had become a little smarter over the past three years, but not by much. Eddy no longer scammed people out of their money, because one year ago, Eddy finally found out that was the reason why girls wouldn't go out with him. So because of that fact, Eddy gave up scamming people. Instead, his new way of making money was by helping people. This made Edd feel like Eddy had became kinder, but it really didn't. You see, Eddy had gotten into a lot more fights over the past three years. These fights ended up with Eddy becoming an equally great fighter as another student at Bullworth who caused a lot of trouble. It also ended up with Eddy getting sued, thrown in a youth prison a couple of times, hospitalized, and accidentally setting Peach Creek High on fire, which burned it to the ground. Dr. Crabblesnitch knew on sight that Eddy would have to have his nose clean, or he would do it for him. Anyway, Eddy was now five feet and six inches, which still made him short. By the way, Eddy wore a vest with a carrot orange color, a white shirt to go with it, and white jeans.
>>
This uniform looks radical!" Kevin said excitedly.

Kevin was now fifteen years old. Kevin was still like he was three years ago, only more of an asshole to those he hated and more of a caring person to those he cared for. He no longer wore that red cap of his. His new hair style was a red colored fauxhawk, with a red colored goatee to go with it. Kevin was about six feet and two inches, making him now the height of an average adult in America. Kevin also weighed two hundred and five pounds now. Only ten of those pounds were fat, for as the rest of them pounds was pure muscle. By the way, it was really Kevin who had set Peach Creek High on fire, no Eddy. You see, Peach Creek High required someone to weigh two hundred and ten pounds to play football, and Kevin weighed just five pounds under that. Kevin was so angry about this, he lit Peach Creek High on fire in the middle of the night, and Eddy got the blame for it. Anyway, Kevin now wore a letterman sweater, with a 'B' on it, and blue colored wind pants to go with it.

"Rolf is amazed!" Rolf said excitedly.
>>
"Rolf is amazed!" Rolf said excitedly.

Rolf was now sixteen years old. Rolf was indeed still a lot like his self when he was thirteen years old. Rolf was now quite the expert rancher and butcher, but he sadly could not use those skills of his here at Bullworth. He still referred to himself in third person, and would still call people by his own names that he would give them. However, it should be noted though that Rolf is not the kind of person that you would mess with. You see, over the past three years, Rolf has become six feet and right inches, which is ridiculously tall. Rolf also weighted two hundred and sixty pounds, so he was only forty pounds lighter than Ed. Rolf's leadership skills had also became much better over the past three years. Also, Rolf had disbanded the whole 'Urban Ranger' gig with Jonny and Jimmy (the one from Peach Creek, not the one from Bullworth). Rolf was also quite good in basketball, receiving a good amount of training from Kevin. Rolf also had a mustache and the same hairstyle that he had as a kid to go with it. By the way, Rolf now wore a dark teal uniform, and tan pants to go with it.

"Right on, this is tight!" Jonny said excitedly.
>>
Jonny was now fifteen years old. Jonny was a lot more gangster than he was back when he was twelve. He also no longer carried Plank around with him, because Jonny had labeled that piece of wood as 'Racist' one year ago. Jonny was also a great fighter now, but not as good as Eddy. Jonny had also caused trouble more often, such as theft, assault, animal abuse, and carjacking. Dr. Crabblesnitch could see from Jonny's very eyes that he was a crook, a lowlife, and a future hobo. However, Jonny has never been caught doing these acts by the law, but even they knew that he was bad. His skin got darker over the past three years, due to spending so much time outside. Jonny was also about six feet tall now, which made him, felt well. His hairstyle was still a buzz cut, because he thought that it would make him look more like a gangster. By the way, Jonny now wore a dark teal uniform, and black jeans.

"I'm glad that you like these school uniforms," said Dr. Crabblesnitch. "But Nazz, why haven't you changed into your uniform yet?"

"Um, Dr. Crabblesnitch, I don't feel good changing my clothes in front of guys," said Nazz.
>>
Very well then Nazz, you may change in the small storage room of my study. There's a small light switch inside on your left once you enter it," said Dr. Crabblesnitch as he pointed at the small storage room inside his study.

So, Nazz took her uniform, walked into the small storage room, and then closed the door of it for privacy reasons.

"Hey Double-D, wouldn't be awesome if Nazz did change in front of us?" Eddy whispered into Double-D's ear.

"Eddy, as sexy as it would be if she did do that, she would have gotten expelled if she had done that in front of Dr. Crabblesnitch," Edd whispered into Eddy's ear.

"Boys, what on earth are you talking about?" Dr. Crabblesnitch asked.

"Um, we're just talking about how good this school is," said Eddy as he was obviously lying.

"Good, because that's what I hope you're talking about. Anyway, I heard from your previous teachers about the stuff you did back at Peach Creek Jr. High," said Dr. Crabblesnitch as he started walking around the room.
>>
"Like what?" asked Jonny.

"Well, I heard that you used to carry a piece of wood around with you all the time, until your fourteenth birthday," said Dr. Crabblesnitch.

Jonny then just turned his back against Dr. Crabblesnitch. Normally, Dr. Crabblesnitch would do something about that, but for now, he was talking about what they've done back at Peach Creek Jr. High.

"Eddward Tsitneics, I heard that you had the lowest amount of physical education credits that your school has ever seen! However, I also heard that you did quite well in all of your other subjects," said Dr. Crabblesnitch.

"Um, thanks, I guess," said Edd.

"Kevin Thorpe, I heard that you were your coach's assistant and the quarterback for your school football team. Because of this, I've decided to sign you up for tryouts on Bullworth's football team," said Dr. Crabblesnitch.

"Why thank you, Dr. Crabblesnitch," said Kevin.

"Edward Ares, I heard that you're quite the destructive child. In fact, your parents, friends, and staff members of Peach Creek Jr. High have admitted this to me. So, I will use any means necessary to break you," said Dr. Crabblesnitch.

"OK then," said Ed as he sat on the floor.
>>
Rolf Skjöldung, I heard that you have great leadership skills. However, I also heard that you had trouble in some of the easiest classes at Peach Creek Jr. High," said Dr. Crabblesnitch. "Because of this, I want to have you stay in my study for awhile longer after those other kids leave."

"Sure thing, doctor of the crab snitches," said Rolf as he took a seat next to Eddy.

Ed, Edd, Eddy, Kevin, and Jonny laughed at this. They knew that Rolf would give strange, but fitting names to people. But, Rolf has just met Dr. Crabblesnitch, so he barely knew him at all. By the way, Dr. Crabblesnitch would normally punish someone if they called him something like that. However, while Dr. Crabblesnitch is a pompous, all-around killjoy, self-righteous, oblivious principal, he is an understanding principal. So, because he knew that Rolf wasn't the best at the English language, he let him off this time.

"Anyway, Jonathan Woods, I heard that you have participated in gang related activities. You better not even dare commit these acts here at Bullworth, or else you shall not only be expelled, but thrown in prison as well," said Dr. Crabblesnitch.

So, Jonny took a seat next to Eddy in response to what Dr. Crabblesnitch had said to him.

"Eddy McGee, I've already heard enough about you for one lifetime. In fact, you're quite the nasty boy, but I've dealt with much worse than you McGee, so you shall be easy to tame," said Dr. Crabblesnitch.

"Look sir, I didn't burn Peach Creek High to the ground," said Eddy.

"Then who did, McGee?" said Dr. Crabblesnitch as he got in Eddy's face.

"Kevin did it," said Eddy.

Kevin knew that he did it, but was he going to admit that? Of course Kevin or most people in that manner wouldn't admit doing something like that.

"Yeah right, now take responsibility for your own actions," said Kevin.
>>
He should take responsibility for his own actions," said Dr. Crabblesnitch.

About two seconds later, Nazz walked out of the small storage room in Dr. Crabblesnitch's study in her uniform.

"Um, I changed now," said Nazz.

Nazz was now fifteen years old. Nazz was more stupid then she was three years ago. Some say it's because her hair was now a Sunny blond color instead of a Golden blond color. Others say that it was due to the fact that Nazz thinks that guys like a not-so-smart-chick. Nazz was also about five feet and eight inches now, which meant that she was taller then Eddy. Her hair style is the same as it was when she was twelve. Anyway, Nazz now wore a tucked white shirt, a tie, and a lemon colored skirt that was up to her knees.

"Nazz, I heard that you were the captain of your school's cheerleading squad. I'm impressed, and I'm suggesting that you try out for Bullworth's cheerleading squad," said Dr. Crabblesnitch.

"Um, OK Dr. Crabblesnitch," said Nazz.

"Anyway, Edward, Eddward, Eddy, Jonathan, Nazz, and Kevin, you may be excused from my study now," said Dr. Crabblesnitch as he pointed to the door that lead out of his study and into the office.

So, Ed, Edd, Eddy, Kevin, Jonny, and Nazz left Dr. Crabblesnitch's study. However, a greaser overheard the whole conversation that Ed, Edd, Eddy, Rolf, Kevin, Nazz, Jonny, and Dr. Crabblesnitch were having.
>>
"I need to tell this to Johnny right away," said the greaser.

Rolf was still in Dr. Crabblesnitch's study. It was because Dr. Crabblesnitch wanted to see Rolf after Ed, Edd, Eddy, Kevin, Nazz, and Jonny had left.

"Rolf, I'm going to ask you a question," said Dr. Crabblesnitch as he took a seat in his own chair.

"What is you r question?" Rolf asked.

"You see Rolf, one of Bullworth's prefects graduated last semester. His name was 'Edward Seymour II'. He was one of the best prefects that Bullworth ever had, but he's now getting a better education at Bullworth University. Now, Bullworth only has three prefects, which are not enough prefects to keep peace at Bullworth. So Rolf, as I said earlier, you appear to have great leadership skills," said Dr. Crabblesnitch.

"Yes, Rolf has leadership skills that are great," said Rolf.

"In other words Rolf, I'm asking you if you want to become a prefect at Bullworth," said Dr. Crabblesnitch.

"Rolf would be honored," said Rolf.

"Excellent. However, there is a test needed for someone to become a prefect. Sadly, I cannot give you this test today, because I have to much stuff to deal with. So for the meantime, just stay out of trouble, and I'll give you the test as soon as possible," said Dr. Crabblesnitch.

"Rolf agrees to your tasks," said Rolf.
>>
"Good, now you may be excused to start your first day at Bullworth. I on the other hand have to deal with a certain student named 'Larry', but everyone here seems to call him 'Peanut' for some strange reason," said Dr. Crabblesnitch.

"Rolf shall be on Rolf's way now, sir," said Rolf as he walked out of Dr. Crabblesnitch's office.

Meanwhile, outside to boy's dorm at Bullworth, some bullies were waiting for some new picking to come by.

"I can't wait to greet to freshmen this year," said Trent. "It will be really really swell."
>>
That's the end of Ch.1, holla holla if you hear me
>>
I'll bump you
>>
>>84299591
why
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.