[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember this theory? http://www.totalspoiler.com/index.p h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: LevitLeto2.jpg (86 KB, 369x482) Image search: [Google]
LevitLeto2.jpg
86 KB, 369x482
Remember this theory?

http://www.totalspoiler.com/index.php/the-thesis-of-plot-twist/

>As soon as Jared Leto was cast as Joker, I was the first to say (in English) that he was a Robin. Jared leto’s shoulder marks also appear on Robin’s costume and shoulder marks just can have been done by the constant use of Robin’s costume.What confirm that Jared leto was a Robin, but which Robin? Robin John Blake who was played by Joseph Gordon levitt (obviously they changed the actor for this new phase ) but note how similar Leto and Levitt are in terms of height, weight and face.
>>
File: JokerBlake.png (225 KB, 368x513) Image search: [Google]
JokerBlake.png
225 KB, 368x513
>>84290298
>If you catch the beginning and the end of character’s name, you will see that Nolan and Goyer knew exactly what they were doing: John blake , we see the word JOKE. For this they put as Easter egg in a music on Suicide squad trailer:

>“I started a joke which started the whole world crying. But I didn’t see that the joke was on me”

>1- I started a joke which started the whole world crying

>2- But I didn’t see that the joke was on me

>3- As Joker , he writes ‘ Joke’s on you Batman’ on Robin custume.Why ?

>Which joke is being referred to?

>2- However, Robin John Blake is the character that continues the trilogy on the big screen, the joke was on him: john blake.

>3-Because Ben Affleck isn’t Bruce Wayne.

>These are the three points of Plot twist: Trilogy will continue, Jared leto is Robin John blake and Ben affleck isn’t Bruce wayne.

>The “Joke” sprayed graffiti on Robin’s suit shows up below ‘R’ (for Robin) and Jared Leto’s ‘J’ tattoo:
>>
>>84290349
When leto was cast i hoped he was actually a robin as well, but to say that affleck isn't bruce wayne is fucking retarded
>>
>>84290349
this is the dumbest faggot shit, everyone called Ben Afflek "Bruce" in the movie, this is in no way a continuation of the Nolan trilogy, whoever wrote this up needs to kill themselves cause they think they are super clever but in reality they are literally retarded sonichu level spergs.
>>
>>84291442
>>84291103
Hurr durr he's not bruce wayne it's actually deadshot impersonating him durrrrrrr hurrrrr
>>
remember the Affleck is Deathstroke shit
>>
>>84290298
This is as bad as the Illuminati exposed vids on Youtube. Shit.
>>
>>84291533
that was this same guy
>>
>>84290298
My autism told me it was fake because I know for a fact that Leto is not 175 cm
>>
>>84291497
Deathstroke.
>>
Big a Boss's actually Decoy Octopus
>>
>>84291837
Big Boss is actually the Medic
>>
File: Batrape.jpg (13 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
Batrape.jpg
13 KB, 620x320
>>84290298
Isn't Leto older than Affleck?
Also Snyder wouldn't allow that, Joker has to rape Bats somewhere in his mythology, if he's a former Robin it would just be consensual sex.
>>
>>84290298
Leto is Jason Todd?
>>
>>84293450
Leto is Snoke
>>
Joker is a hothead?
>>
Joker had a sex change, it's actually Barbara Gordon.
>>
>>84291533
>>84291497
Same guy came up with that Joker = John Blake theory.
>>
MOMS
>>
No, but I remember this early prediction

>Affleck even admitted that one of the buildings leveled in the Metropolis battle belonged to Bruce Wayne, so Gotham’s favorite son knew people who died in the catastrophe. This will be an interesting angle to flesh out, as it sets the stage for the elder Batman teaching Superman vital lessons about what it takes to be a hero, helping the Last Son of Krypton become a better person overall.

>as it sets the stage for the elder Batman teaching Superman vital lessons about what it takes to be a hero

Kek, Batman is literally batshit crazy in the movie and doesnt stop killing people during the whole movie. I really never minded about Batman killing or not. All his movie incarnations killed after all, but its funny to read these kind of predictions after the movie was released.
>>
>>84293998
Going to be ok since this isn't rated R.
>>
>>84294094
It probably should have been but there needed to be a lighter movie after the last 2 or the whole franchise would flop

Well no it shouldent have been ratings systems are trash but it should have had content that would get it an r
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.