[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PHASE 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 23
File: Doctor Strange.jpg (115 KB, 691x1024) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Strange.jpg
115 KB, 691x1024
Round-up of the rumors so far about the plots of the upcoming movies.

Doctor Strange

>The Ancient One (Tilda Swinton) is the leader of a group of sorcerers who protect the world from otherworldly threats. Kaecilius (Mads Mikkelsen) is one of its members, but he believes that they should allow the otherworldly beings to cross into our dimension and creates his own sect to open a portal between worlds.

>On present day, Stephen Strange is an arrogant physician who gets into a car accident and has his hands debilitated, preventing him from performing surgeries. He runs into one of the Ancient One's disciples, Baron Karl Mordo (Chiwetel Ejiofor), and begins studying about mysticism. He eventually locates the Ancient One's temple in the Hymalayans and convinces her to teach him about the mystic arts.

>Strange becomes sorcerer supreme, aided by Mordo and Wong, another of the Ancient One's followers. When Kaecilius and his cult emerge to open the portal and unleash Dormammu upon the world, Strange must stop him.

>The Eye of Agamotto is one of the Infinity Stones, the Time Gem, and journeying through time is a key-component of Kaecilius' plan. Magic is particularly connected to quantum physics and parallel dimensions.

>Mordo ultimately betrays Strange, revealing himself to be manipulating Kaecilius for his own purpose.
>>
File: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.jpg (60 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.jpg
60 KB, 1180x842
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

>The Guardians of the Galaxy confront Ayesha (Elizabeth Debicki), a member of an ancient race of extraterrestrials who wants to reshape the Universe to her image. Star-Lord's father (Kurt Russell) is also a member of this race. Mantis (Pom Klementieff), Yondu and Nebula join the team to stop her.

>Tullk (Tommy Flanagan) seizes control of the Ravagers from Yondu and leads them against the Guardians of the Galaxy. They are also targeted by intergalactic bounty hunter Taserface (Chris Sullivan) and cross paths with the Nova Corps again.

>At one point, the Guardians of the Galaxy meet Ego, the Living Planet.

>Groot remains an infant for a large portion to their adventure.

>Sylvester Stallone and Sharon Stone have minor roles as a high-ranking Nova Corps officer and a members of the ancients who can control fire, respectively.
>>
File: Spider-Man.jpg (57 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man.jpg
57 KB, 1000x500
Spider-Man: Homecoming

>Peter Parker is struggling to balance his private life with his responsabilities as Spider-Man.

>Peter is being mentored by Tony Stark, who is still struggling to coordinate the Sokovia Accords and control the expanding superhuman community.

>Peter ends up fighting Adrian Toomes (Michael Keaton), who createa a biomechanical flight suit using Chitauri technology recovered from the Battle of New York, aided by a young inventor, Phineas Mason.

>Peter's best friend is his neighbor Michelle (Zendaya Coleman), a working-class young woman who might become his love interest.

>Peter's rival is Manuel (Tony Revolori), a snobbish wealthy classmate of his at Midtown Science and Technology High School who is upset at Peter for upstaging him despite being poor.

>Laura Harrier is playing a popular student whose affections Peter and Manuel are competing for. They both aspire to take her to the Homecoming dance.

>Peter is part of an academic team which also includes the characters played by Michael Barbieri, Abraham Attah and Isabella Amara. At one point, they go on a field trip to Washington, D.C., and Spider-Man becomes involved in a high-speed chase on a expressway.
>>
>>84339261
>using Chitauri technology recovered from the Battle of New York
OH GOD, GET OVER IT ALREADY!
>>
>>84339314
It's the MCU film that made the most money, therefore it must be referenced the most.
>>
>>84339089
>Yondu and Nebula join the team to stop her.
But why?
>>
>>84339314

It's kind of silly considering the Falcon's flight suit already exists and was being used by the military well before the Chitauri invaded.
>>
>>84338897
>>Mordo ultimately betrays Strange, revealing himself to be manipulating Kaecilius for his own purpose.

So, they made the Ancient One white, and the villain black.

I FORSEE A MEGA LEVEL SHITSTORM!
>>
>>84339314
I say the same thing every September 11th
>>
>>84339089
>Mantis (Pom Klementieff), Yondu and Nebula join the team to stop her.
Just casually mentioning that Nebula will go good?
Alright, I guess.
>>
File: Ragnarok.jpg (477 KB, 1750x1000) Image search: [Google]
Ragnarok.jpg
477 KB, 1750x1000
Thor: Ragnarok

>Thor finds out that Loki has usurped the throne of Asgard and has joined forces with Hela (Cate Blanchett), the queen of the underworld, to unleash the Ragnarok upon the Nine Realms. He attempts to stop them, but is defeated by Loki's champion, Skurge (Karl Urban), the Mjolnir is destroyed, and Thor is exiled to a faraway planet ruled by the Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum), where his head is shaven, and he is enslaved and forced to become a gladiator.

>There, Thor runs into the Hulk, who has been stranded on the planet by Loki in retaliation for Hulk humilliating him during the Battle of New York. Hulk hasn't reverted to his human form in months, and as a result his mind and Bruce Banner's are merging, affording the Hulk more intelligence. Meanwhile, Heimdall is killed by Loki upon learning of his deception.

>Thor and Hulk join forces to stop Loki and Hela and escape from the Grandmaster, embarking on a journey across the Nine Realms to retrieve the "ultimate weapon" capable to stopping Loki and Hela. They are aided by Thor's old friend, the Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson), and Odin, who has had his powers stolen by Loki and been exiled to Earth, where he lives as a vagrant.

>In the end, Thor rallies the fallen warriors of Valhalla, Heimdall among them, to confront Hela and her army of the undead, and Skurge realizes Loki has manipulated him under Odin's guise and sacrifices himself to hold off the Armies of Hel, bidding Thor enough time to defeat Hela and Loki.
>>
File: 1467035627506.jpg (24 KB, 245x187) Image search: [Google]
1467035627506.jpg
24 KB, 245x187
>>84339089
>Mantis (Pom Klementieff), Yondu and Nebula join the team to stop her.
>Yondu Joins the GOTG team.
FUCK YEAH.
>>
File: tumblr_nhfhvniiRI1r9u466o4_500.jpg (62 KB, 500x187) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhfhvniiRI1r9u466o4_500.jpg
62 KB, 500x187
>>84339261
>>Peter's rival is Manuel (Tony Revolori), a snobbish wealthy classmate of his at Midtown Science and Technology High School who is upset at Peter for upstaging him despite being poor.
>>Laura Harrier is playing a popular student whose affections Peter and Manuel are competing for. They both aspire to take her to the Homecoming dance.
>>
>>84339423
So we go from Banner to flying away somewhere to being on another fucking planet?
>>
>>84339466

Sucks. Could have been a great way to introduce Beta Ray Bill instead of Hulk.
>>
>>84339089
I want the teaser trailer for GOTG 2 is to be a shot for shot version of this scene from Footloose https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc8crnqKEns
With Star Lord as Kevin Bacon, and Drax, Gamora, Rocket and Groot dressed up as the cutaway scene characters. No context, no actual shot from the movie, just Chris Pratt dancing in his regalia in a warehouse, and then a few hype scenes in one of those NEVERNEVERNEVERNEVERNEVER bits to make it worth the viewing for all the autists.
>>
I'm kind of skeptical that we're getting all this news, when most of the time we never get the film leaks til weeks before release.
>>
File: Infinity War.jpg (283 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Infinity War.jpg
283 KB, 640x360
Avengers: Infinity War

>In PART 1, Thanos attacks Earth to steal the remaining Infinity Stones needed to create the Infinity Gauntlet. Captain America and his team and Iron Man and his team attempt to stop him separately, still following the demands of the Sokovia Accords and their resentment towards each other, but after Thanos deliver a crushing blow, they realize they need to put their differences aside to save the Universe.

>In PART 2, the Avengers rally an army of superhumans and join forces with the Guardians of the Galaxy to stop Thanos in Space.

>Thanos will have an army of followers to do his bidding, and Loki will act as his treacherous advisor.

>Both movies are relatively self-contained and will be retitled so they are presented as standalone.

>Over 60 characters will be featured throughout the two movies, between heroes, villains and supporting characters.
>>
>>84339466
It's such a weird jump. I mean, how did the Hulk get to another inhabited planet from a tiny quinjet? Were quinjets always intergalactic?!
>>
>>84339574
>following the demands of the Sokovia Accords
>government worrying about that shit when a giant purple space man in a floaty chair tries to wipe out all life on the planet
>>
If real these all sound pretty terrible.
>>
File: Black Panther.jpg (146 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
Black Panther.jpg
146 KB, 459x612
Black Panther

>T'Challa is struggling with his responsabilities as the king of Wakanda due to international tensions over his politics regarding the Sokovia Accords.

>Michael B. Jordan is Erik Kilmonger, T'Challa's rival who challenges his position as being out of convenience rather than worth, and rallies an uprising against T'Challa. As part of this plan, Kilmonger joins forces with weapons dealer Ulysses Klaue, who wants to exploit Wakanda's Vibranium mines.

>Lupita Nyong'o is playing T'Challa's love interest.

>James "Bucky" Barnes will be an integral part of the plot.
>>
>>84339613
Par for the course in a Superhero film.
>>
>>84339669
>>James "Bucky" Barnes will be an integral part of the plot.
For fuck's sake, why?
>>
File: 1464553426866.png (636 KB, 780x336) Image search: [Google]
1464553426866.png
636 KB, 780x336
>>84339669
>>
File: Ant-Man.jpg (110 KB, 600x592) Image search: [Google]
Ant-Man.jpg
110 KB, 600x592
Ant-Man & The Wasp

>Centers on Scott Lang and Hope Van Dyne's relationship, which is still not entirely romantic or even amicable, as Hope becomes the Wasp and joins Ant-Man in his crimefighting efforts.

>The main villain is an old enemy of Hank Pym from the Cold War, when he was operating as Ant-Man under SHIELD, who returns for revenge.

>Janet Van Dyne returns from the Quantum Realm.

>The Cross Particles stolen by Hydra operative Mitchell Carson will be addressed.
>>
>>84339669
Why does Bucky have to keep being roped into everything? They keep acting like he's the most important subplot in the MCU.
>>
>>84339743
Gotta sell tickets to fat women in their early twenties.
>>
>>84339763
>>Janet Van Dyne returns from the Quantum Realm.
Thought so. She was so oddly prominent in the first Ant-Man film, yet never was unmasked.
>>
File: Captain Marvel.jpg (87 KB, 618x827) Image search: [Google]
Captain Marvel.jpg
87 KB, 618x827
Captain Marvel

>Carol Danvers acquires her powers after being exposed to alien technology, and the movie centers on her struggle to choose between her life on Earth and exploring the mysteries of Space.

>Although not an alcoholic, Carol will be a flawed woman, career-driven to the point of alienating her loved ones and addicted to danger as a way of challenging herself.

>Mar-Vell will be featured.
>>
>>84339798
They had someone with more scenes, but they cut her for time, and because Douglas wants his wife, Catherine Zeta Jones, to be Janet.
>>
>>84339364
Apparently, the Vulture suit is next-level technology compared to it, because the user interfaces with the technology, like the Chitauri did with their telepathically-controlled chariots and their biorganic space whales.

Toomes gets shut down because mind-melding with unstable alien technology is frowned upon and goes full REEEEE
>>
>>84339788
They'll be in their thirties by then.
>>
>>84339669
I'm excited. I still haven't seen Civil War yet, don't spoil me.
>>
>>84339809
Ah, the most vague film.
>>
>>84339466
Did you even read the entire post? The rumor is that, once Loki disguised himself as Odin and got full access to the Bifrost, he ditched Banner on Saakar because he was still butthurt about that "puny god" incident.
>>
>>84338897
We don't know who the big bad(s) are in this movie. It's entirely possible Kaecilius and Mordo are working for rival villains.
>>
>>84339574
I incline to think of it as like the
Jean de Florette and Manon des Sources approach.

Individual stories that can stand on their own that form a greater whole.
>>
>>84339898
Kek, this. Seems like they have everything in order for all of their upcoming films but for this. Makes me wonder if they have any faith in her at all.
>>
>>84339613
Said governments might want to appease purple space man by offering up Vision as a pawn sacrifice.
>>
>>84339314
It's only been 4 years mate.
>>
>>84339646
They're not. Most of these outlines are based on lazy assumptions rather than actual facts.
>>
>>84339574
>literally the reddit weekly spectulation and sarcasm-preventing autism.
"leaks"
>>
>>84339261
>>Laura Harrier is playing a popular student whose affections Peter and Manuel are competing for. They both aspire to take her to the Homecoming dance.
Wew, this sounds bad.
>>
>>84340365
Rumor roundup posts are like that. Mar-Vell's potential appearance is based on a single thing Feige said right around AoU's release.
>>
>>84340389
She might end up being a Pace Harrier
>>
>>84339574
>start on earth
>go to space

This feels backwards to me.

The second movie should be on earth. The scope should get SMALLER as it goes on, to juxtapose against the astronomical stakes, bringing them into sharper focus. Basically exactly what Winter Soldier and Civil War did, and what gave them their biggest strengths.
If they start on earth and then go to space, it's going to feel TOO big and sprawling.
>>
>>84340617
First movie would surely be a quest as they try to stop Thanos getting all the stones.

Finale of part 1 would be Wanda, Vision, Thor, Hulk, Guardians facing Thanos on another world.
>>
>>84339574
>the Avengers rally an army of superhumans

Like who? The only people with powers/are enhanced on earth are at that point will be Cap, Bucky, Wanda, Strange, Cpt Marvel and Thor. Unless Thor managed to rally an army of Asgardians and the GoTG called in the Nova Corps.
>>
>>84339423

This sounds dope as fuck, and I'm way more hyped for this than anything else on the slate. Who is directing this?
>>
>>84340617
I disagree. I think Thanos should be fought on some structure he built floating in space. Infinity Wars should end in space.
>>
>>84340918

Taika Waititi. Though don't get too hyped for that post. Like 20% of that post is legit. The rest is bullshit.
>>
>>84340842
Strange, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, NuHumans maybe?
>>
>>84341208
How do you figure? Because all of that has been reported before.
>>
>>84338897
>Oh shit Marvel revealed Mads' character's name and it isn't Dr Druid!
>lol I'll just edit it slightly and post the same fanfiction shit all over again
go home, be a family man
>>
File: dest_03_021.jpg (525 KB, 1280x1995) Image search: [Google]
dest_03_021.jpg
525 KB, 1280x1995
>>84339669
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
>>
>>84339669
...You literally got this from a DIY Reddit thread you piece of shit.
>>
>>84341222
>Strange, Captain Marvel

Listed those already.

>Black Panther

Vibranium suit =/= powers. If equipment meant you superhuman/enhanced then Stark and Rhodes have powers.

>NuHumans maybe?

Who?

>>84341249
>How do you figure?

A thread couple nights back confirmed that everything except for Loki on the throne (which I shouldn't even bother to mention since that was established in Thor 2), HobOdin, Hela, Hulk and Thor stuck in an arena and Valkyrie is fake.
>>
>>84341440
>Valkyrie is fake
http://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/marvels-thor-ragnarok-5-things-we-know-so-far.html/
>>
>>84339809
I would like to a lot of Kree stuff like the Sentries, Yon-Rogg, Lunatic Legion, Doctor Minerva, the Marr-Vell sons for the sequels.
>>
>>84341440
Confirmed how? What's the source?
>>
>>84339423
How is it possible that I'm most hyped for Thor?
>>
>>84341572

I don't think you read my post correctly.

>>84341440

>everything EXCEPT for

>Loki on the throne, HobOdin, Hela, Hulk and Thor stuck in an arena and Valkyrie

>is fake.

I was listing the things that are confirmed to be what's happening. The stuff beyond that mentioned in >>84339423 is fake.
>>
>>84339776

What the fuck are you talking about? That will be the first non-Captain America movie he will have appeared in. And in the Captain America comics, Bucky IS one of the most important sub-plots. Stop being a sperg.
>>
>>84341759
My bad, you are right, I am a faggot that cannot read.
>>
>>84341666

Yes please
>>
>>84340842

The Netflix crew: Daredevil, Jewel, Punisher, Powerman, Elektra, Wildcat, Blade, Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, and Moonknight
>>
>>84341766
Plus, the only other subplot is the infinity stones, and those have to be spread out over the other movies before we get bored of Thanos.
>>
>>84341759
I'm interested in seeing your source, bro.
>>
File: 9142437.jpg (104 KB, 479x358) Image search: [Google]
9142437.jpg
104 KB, 479x358
>>84339261
>They both aspire to take her to the Homecoming dance.
>>
>>84341861

But that shit doesn't count though. The MCU doesn't acknowledge the stuff that happens outside the the movies.
>>
Possible Guest/Cameos:

Doctor Strange:
Scarlet Witch (post credits, possible brief encounter with Kaecilius during movie)

Spiderman: Homecoming
Tony Stark very likely to appear. Vision remotely possible.

Guardians of the Galaxy:
Thor or Vision are very remote possibilities.

Thor Ragnarok:
Vision maybe...can't think of anyone tbqh...maybe Odin meets Spidey?

Black Panther:
Bucky, maybe Cap
>>
>>84339574
I can't wait to see Thanos ripping out the infinity stone in Vision's forehead.
>>
>>84342014

Not true, there is apparently a Black Panther character who is making her initial appearance in Luke Cage.
>>
>>84342245

You'll forgive me if I don't believe it until I see it?
>>
>>84342232
> Then Wanda has to hold back and let Thanos win because if she lashes out she will genocide the entire universe.
>>
>>84339089
Where does Wonder Man fit in?
>>
>>84342245
Just pure speculation, but it could be Monica Lynn, from the Jungle Action Don McGregor run.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/monica-lynne/4005-11002/
>>
File: Nova1adigranov.jpg (97 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
Nova1adigranov.jpg
97 KB, 700x1050
>>84339089
>No Nova

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>84339261

SPIDER-MAN IS ON A FIELD TRIP.....
>>
>>84342950
Nobody cares about the Human Pocket-Rocket.
>>
>>84339423

>skurge sacrifices himself to hold off the armies of hel

stop stop...i can only get so erect.
>>
>>84342412
Easter Egg perhaps.
>>
>>84339423
this sounds good on paper.
>>
>>84339574

>relatively self-contained

how the fuck does part one end without it doing a fucking deathly hallows part one?
>>
>>84339763

>main villain is an old enemy of hank pym from the cold war

that sounds sooooo much like iron man 2
>>
>>84343101
Yes, I'm sure he will want his boird.
>>
>>84343081
Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Thanos Quest
>>
>>84338897
> No one has photoshopped this poster to a "fuck you" finger sign.

> I am so disapointed in people.
>>
>>84343142
But that's not something a mature person would do.
>>
>>84339423

why doesnt loki kill either thor or hulk? i mean seriously. what the fuck? whats the reasoning to keep them alive?
>>
>>84338897
>protects the world from otherwordly threats
where were they when loki, and then that destroyer thing were fucking around on earth?
>>
>>84343156
He's undercover and can't kill his bro or his bro's bro.
>>
>>84339314
>super advance tech being used to fancy up earth tech
oh god, thats so stupid right!?!?!??!
>>
>>84340294
They have, I mean, no normie knows who Captain Marvel is.

They'll probably introduce her in Infinity War.
>>
>>84343081
Its the Jean de Florette/Manon des Sources thing of two fairly self-contained stories that form a greater arc.

Also, Part 1 might not end as people have assumed, the structure and even plot may be nothing like we have assumed.
>>
what? No Nextwave movie?

how shit
>>
File: shum.jpg (78 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
shum.jpg
78 KB, 400x291
>>84338897

isnt this going to be the big bad?
>>
>>84343289
Why would it be?
>>
>>84343289
>Shuma Gorath as the villain of the origin story of Dr. Strange
Might as well make Galactus the villain of Iron Man 1.
>>
File: leggo.jpg (134 KB, 735x569) Image search: [Google]
leggo.jpg
134 KB, 735x569
>>84343300
>>
>>84343320
Yeah, and might as well have Doomsday kill Superman in the second film!
>>
>>84343354
Someone please post the Mandarin tank of the IM3 Lego set.
>>
>>84343354
>standard tentacles
Oh please, every summoner gets those.
>>
>>84339314
Irl Americans have been milking 9/11 for 15 years. Don't you think that an event of a much larger scale that happened in 2012 will still have backlash now?
>>
>>84343421
Hey, the Jews have been milking the holocaust for much longer, and the Serbs are still not over Kosovo Polje, which was in the 1300's. People don't move on.
>>
>>84343421

what, obama was re-elected?
>>
File: vQTDndV.jpg (1 MB, 4369x3262) Image search: [Google]
vQTDndV.jpg
1 MB, 4369x3262
>>84343354
>>
>>84343473
Seems legit.
>Motorcycle Shark vs Space Squid
>Deadpool vs John Jameson Junior
Classic scenes.
>>
The amount of salt in this thread, judging by /co/'s track record with MCU films, tells me each and every single one of these movies will be smashing succeses and at least half of them will be critically acclaimed
>>
>>84343551
Nah man, they're bound to flop now! People are sick of superheroes! I really mean it this time!
>>
>>84343421
>Don't you think that an event of a much larger scale that happened in 2012 will still have backlash now?
Would the Battle of New York really have had been that much larger scale though? According to CW, like barely anyone died.

And if we're talking the world at large, hardly anyone was affected aside from the large-scale realization that extraterrestrials exist, which I guess would be a pretty big deal. But 9/11 sparked a global War on Terror that lasted over 10 years.
>>
>>84343551
>>84343566
Something something something Snyder will deliver! Capekino, guys!

I'm the biggest DCfag on the fucking planet practically but anyone can see Marvel Studios is fucking killing it here.
>>
>>84343570
>Would the Battle of New York really have had been that much larger scale though? According to CW, like barely anyone died.
Death count aside, aliens are a bigger thing than mudslimes.
>>
>>84343570
The damages to New York from that attack were on the order of several hundreds of billions IIRC. They also almost give HYDRA the perfect excuse to finally achieve world domination
>>
>>84343615
>Death count aside, aliens are a bigger thing than mudslimes.
Eh...in the long run but terrorism is going to be the bigger immediate threat.

Sure they're going to have to wonder about motherfuckers like Thanos coming and all but what the hell are they going to do about aliens? And if anything, aliens tend to leave them alone most of the time anyway.
>>
>>84342217
>Odin meets Spidey
>tells him not to sell his marriage to the devil
>>
>>84343662
>the bigger immediate threat
And the world knows this how? It's fucking aliens that came right the fuck out of nowhere.
>>84343666
>tells him not to sell his marriage to the devil
>666
Hmmmm.
>>
>>84339669
>>Michael B. Jordan is Erik Kilmonger,
Haha
>>
>>84339089
>Star-Lord's father (Kurt Russell) is also a member of this race.

Starhawk!!
>>
>>84339261
>aided by a young inventor, Phineas Mason.

WTF? Isn't the Tinkerer usually an old ass dude?
>>
If we don't get a scene where Tony blows a massive load inside Aunt May's pussy, I'm gonna be mad.

I want to see cuck Peter goddammit
>>
>>84340389

I think it's cool, nice small scale kinda vibe to it.
>>
>>84339261
>Laura Harrier is playing a popular student whose affections Peter and Manuel are competing for. They both aspire to take her to the Homecoming dance.
Peter loses, calling it now.
>>
>>84339574
Loki will take the Mephisto role
>>
>>84339261
>who might become his love interest.

It's been confirmed in many news sites that she won't be his love interest. Stop posting it so /co/ can shut the fuck up at last.
>>
>>84341666
If we get the Supreme Intelligence I might bust a nut
>>
>>84339089
>I AMM...THE LAW!
>>
>>84339809
>not an alcoholic

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Bottoms up.jpg (30 KB, 324x600) Image search: [Google]
Bottoms up.jpg
30 KB, 324x600
>>84344917
It's not like a deeply flawed woman could possibly have a drinking problem.
>>
>>84345033
Goddammit I want them to use this suit.
>>
>>84339423
Why does another villain have to die? I want the A:EMH Masters of Evil team!
>>
>>84345165

Because that's how film stories work. If your villain presents a big enough threat, the only dramatically satisfying resolution is death.

Comic storytelling is antithetical to telling a good story in a movie. If they worked like comics we'd get nine films of nothing of actual importance happening.
>>
>>84339314
What a dumb post
>>
>>84342232
w-why
Vision is bae...
>>
>>84342412
He's on movie posters in the background of a scene on Earth
That's it
This has to be explained every fucking GotG2 thread
>>
File: CmnnVMOWIAA-nDa.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CmnnVMOWIAA-nDa.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>84342950
>No Nova
>>
>>84343142
Given all the surrounding effects it's probably too hard to be worth the effort
>>
>>84343156
Loki's KEIKAKKU personified. We don't even know WHY he wants to cause Ragnarok. He probably needs them alive as a failsafe for whatever he's plotting.
Plus, hey, he's not a monster. Dude still loves his brother, in a way. And if the Hulk thing's just petty revenge it makes more sense to fuck him around than outright kill him (presuming he even can).
>>
>>84339261
>Michael Keaton playing Vulture
Well why not, last time he played a bird-themed capeshit, it won him an Oscar.
>>
File: 1438226270041.jpg (55 KB, 1008x682) Image search: [Google]
1438226270041.jpg
55 KB, 1008x682
>>84343289
>wasting him on the first movie
He's a threequel-tier villain at the very least.
Mads is playing a fucking Ω-lister dude, they're spacing things the fuck out. Fuck there's a chance they hold off Mordo's heel turn for the sequel and Dormammu himself for the third movie.
>>
File: BEST sponsor.png (475 KB, 492x520) Image search: [Google]
BEST sponsor.png
475 KB, 492x520
>>84344917
>>84345033
2bf the alcoholism only came about AFTER years of being fucked around by the cape community (rape baby, ayylmao torture, missing Marv's funeral). It was character development, not an establishing trait.
>>
File: 1.jpg (106 KB, 600x370) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
106 KB, 600x370
>>84345076
You'll get a scene where somebody suggests it and she goes "eww so muh sogyny you can tell a MAN made this" and you will fucking LIKE IT
>>
File: The solution.jpg (46 KB, 431x341) Image search: [Google]
The solution.jpg
46 KB, 431x341
>>84346753
Shame we didn't have a story-arc of alcoholism for Tony either.
>>
>>84346762
That reminds me of the DMC reboot with the wig.
>Not in a million years!
>>
Wasn't Ultron rumored to come back for Ant-Man?
>>
>>84346800
Rumors are not really good for anything now are they?
>>
>>84346815
Too bad, I liked Ultron.
>>
>>84346865
kys
>>
>>84343276
If you make a Nextwave movie you've already missed the point

I can only assume that you've never read the comic or you would understand this
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.