[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obscure Spider-Man PSA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1467178700996.jpg (21 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
1467178700996.jpg
21 KB, 300x278
I swear, one time in like the 4th grade they showed us a cartoon Stranger Danger PSA that was hosted by Spider-Man.

It looked like it was animated in the late 80s or early 90s. It followed a group of latchkey kids heading home from school, dealing with things like not getting in stangers' cars or where to safely keep your house key. Every so often, Spider-Man would websling in to remind the audience what they had just learned.

I can't find a whiff of this tape anywhere online. Did anyone on this board see it also?
>>
No, but I did see a Spider-Man PSA. My class got shown this PSA about this dad that was abusing his daughter. I remember one of the guys in the PSA had my name
>>
bump because I want to see this
>>
>>84259230
There are two scenes I distinctly remember:

The first is when the kids are just leaving the school. An old guy (looks like a bad cartoon Einstein) pulls up in his car and calls one of the kids by his name, saying "I know your parents". He asks if the kid can get in his car and give him directions, saying "I think I'm lost", and that he and the kid will get ice cream later.

One of the other kids tells him "Go ask another grown-up, not a kid", and the old guy drives off. Then they figure out he knew the kid's name because it was printed on the front of his textbook. Then the kids leave the frame, and Spider-Man webslings in to reiterate the lessons of the scene to the audience, not interacting with the kids.

The other scene is when they get to the one kid's house and talk about where they keep their keys. One of them keeps it strung around his neck; another one keeps it inside his textbook. Then they get into the house through the back and find a note the kid's mother left them.
>>
Bumping also
>>
One more bump.
>>
Bumpity bump bump
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.