[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick a stupid cape run, event, death, resurrection, etc. Anything,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1436911292340.jpg (52 KB, 377x566) Image search: [Google]
1436911292340.jpg
52 KB, 377x566
Pick a stupid cape run, event, death, resurrection, etc. Anything, as long as it's terrible. Got one?

How does Ewing make it kind of p cool actually?
>>
>Avengers vs X-Men

He makes everyone power scaled correctly and on screen sex scene of Emma Frost cucking Scott with Namor. And cut Wolverine out of it completely
>>
>>84135969
I'd be fine if he replaced Wolverine with Beast, and actually focused on the whole "deciding which side he's on."
Unlike Wolverine, Beast has actively been shit on for a while, enough so that I'd buy that he'd side with the Avengers, who he joined before it was cool.
>>
CW II.
Tony is motivated by doubts in the systemic viability of precognition and argues from past experiences instead of pleading his personal loss.
Carol and her side immediately build up a ministry around Ulysses, who is overwhelmed by the responsibility.
The event is accompanied by a vivid public discourse as people take sides.
The whole event seems to be ending in bloodshed as everyone digs in their heels when someone spills the beans on the whole thing being a plan of evil Reed in his shadow war against Roberto da Costa, making his Sunspot's allegiance more baffling to the heroes.
In the end it is implied that Songbird is involved in even more spy networks than assumed before.
>>
>>84135920
>Amazons Attack
By tossing out everything except the base idea.
>>
>>84135920
>Captain América: Steve Rogers
Cap is actually an Secret agent of A.I.M , being an important part of Sunspot keikaku on the War against S.H.I.E.L.D
while he destroys HYDRA from the inside.
In the end , its revealed that Sunspot make Steve believe it was a triple agent thanks to hypnosis and nanomachines
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.