[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SATURDAY, JULY 23 >3:30–4:15 p.m. Supergirl Special Video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1469557626021.jpg (169 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1469557626021.jpg
169 KB, 750x750
SATURDAY, JULY 23

>3:30–4:15 p.m. Supergirl Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Supergirl will be returning for more supercharged adventures in the show’s new home on The CW this fall! Wondering who’s in that pod, or what will be bringing Superman to National City? Join the series’ cast and creative team for a special video presentation, followed by a Q&A where they’ll discuss these season two hot topics and more! From Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television and based on characters from DC,Supergirl’s second season will premiere Monday, October 10, at 8/7c on The CW. Supergirl: The Complete First Season will be released on DVD and Blu-ray™ on August 9. Ballroom 20

>4:15–5:00 p.m. DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Special Video Presentation and Q&A — After saving the world — and all of time — from the immortal madman Vandal Savage, then bidding farewell to two of their fellow comrades, Hawkman and Hawkgirl, the Legends received an unexpected visit from a mysterious new ally, Rex Tyler, who tasked the team with a brand new mission. What that mission is, how the Justice Society of America will factor in and who will be aboard the Waverider when The CW’s Super Hero team-up series returns for its second season are questions that the cast and creative team will seek to answer when they descend upon San Diego for their second visit to Comic-Con. From Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television and based on characters from DC, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow returns Thursday, October 13, at 8/7c on The CW. DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: The Complete First Season will be released on Blu-ray™ combo pack, DVD and Digital HD on August 23. Ballroom 20
>>
File: DC TV.jpg (194 KB, 1600x802) Image search: [Google]
DC TV.jpg
194 KB, 1600x802
>5:00–5:45 p.m. The Flash Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Parallel universes…and doppelgangers…and man-sharks, oh my! The second season of The CW’s highest-rated series had more than its fair share of twists and turns, but none compared to Barry Allen’s jaw-dropping decision to go back in time and save his mother from his arch-nemesis, Reverse-Flash, a decision that called the entire timeline into question. But fear not, fans, you won’t have to wait until the fall to start getting answers to some of your most pressing questions, as the cast and creative team behind the show make their annual appearance at Comic-Con to begin giving fans insight into the show’s highly anticipated third season. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, and based on characters from DC, The Flash returns Tuesday, October 4, at 8/7c on The CW. The Flash: The Complete Second Season will be released on Blu-ray™ combo pack, DVD and Digital HD on September 6. Ballroom 20
>>
>>84103263
>mfw every single one of those shows except flash is shit
>mfw season 2 was a huge drop in quality anyway
>>
>>84103263
Why always orange and blue?
>>
>>84103373
>dat pic
O'Donnel was GOAT casting. Too bad B&R was shit.
Forever was almost good tho and he was great in it.
>>
>>84103373
First two seasons of Arrow were decent. Supergirl is mediocre but not painfully bad after the first few episodes. Can't speak for LoT, I only saw the first episode. It was ok though, seemed like it had potential but poor execution.
>>
>>84103263
>>84103292
>No Arrow

JajajajajajaHAHAHHAHAH
>>
so when is CC anyway?
>>
>>84103471
>not painfully bad after the first few episodes

when will this meme end?

It's *exactly* as painfully bad as the first few episodes. It literally never gets "good" -- it just adds in some interesting elements like J'onn, while still being an awkward shitfest.
>>
File: help me.png (39 KB, 107x146) Image search: [Google]
help me.png
39 KB, 107x146
>5:45–6:30 p.m. Arrow Special Video Presentation and Q&A — In the face of worldwide nuclear destruction at the hands of the maniacal mystic known as Damien Darhk, Oliver Queen (aka Green Arrow) united Star City with a message of hope that allowed him to vanquish the season four Big Bad once and for all. However, our heroes’ triumph came at a cost, and the future of Team Arrow was left hanging in the balance. Now, as the show takes aim on season five, Oliver will set out to save his city from a new threat — one which he personally created — as both the newly appointed Mayor of Star City and as the Green Arrow. Returning to San Diego Comic-Con for the fifth consecutive year, the cast and creators of the hit CW series will be on-hand for a lively conversation surrounding the upcoming season. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, and based on characters from DC, Arrow returns Wednesday, October 5, at 8/7c on The CW. Arrow: The Complete Fourth Season will be released on Blu-ray™ combo pack, DVD and Digital HD on August 30. Ballroom 20
>>
But where is the main character Felicity Smoak in all this?
>>
>>84103514
It never gets good but it objectively gets better around the time J'onn shows up.
>>
>>84103412
Probably just so it jives with Cold's and Heatwave's gun discharges. Seriously, have we seen promotional materials yet where they aren't actually firing off their guns?
>>
>>84103557

I KNOW RIGHT?! WHERE IS OUR QUEEN THE ALMIGHTY FELICITY GODDESS OF THE INTERNETS?!!!! I FEEL SO CHEATED OH MY GOD THE HYENAS ARE RIPPING INTO MY BUTTOCKS AAIIEEEOIHUFEkljbdh
>>
>>84103471
>Supergirl is mediocre but not painfully bad after the first few episodes

Does that exclude the Flash crossover? Cause that was seriously bad.
>>
File: ALWAYSBLUEANDORANGE.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ALWAYSBLUEANDORANGE.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
>>84103598
but it's always blue and orange on these posters..
>>
>>84103657
Because they like contrasting colors. Red and green are for Christmas and yellow and purple aren't actiony enough, so they're left with blue and orange.
>>
>>84103657
I stand corrected.
>>
>supergirl got her own show
>vixen didn't
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>84105490
Vixen is a literally who
And the actress got her own show so they got a new Vixen for Legends of Tomorrow
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.