[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nu52 Favs & hated titles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: DC_New_52.jpg (33 KB, 700x250) Image search: [Google]
DC_New_52.jpg
33 KB, 700x250
As unpopular as the new 52 was with older readers,critics & classic Harley Quinn fanboys.What was Your Favorite/hated books,. character/costume changes writers & Artist.Me my self I Avoided the New 52 for years & recently started Reading some Nu52.
>>
File: Larfleeze_Vol_1_1.jpg (457 KB, 900x1384) Image search: [Google]
Larfleeze_Vol_1_1.jpg
457 KB, 900x1384
>>84093990
I liked the Larfleez Comic even though most old DC fags didn't because "he's A joke now" Did get kinda annoying but still I enjoyed it & it made me lol.I also got into Tony Daniel Deathstroke it was decent I didn't really like making him young & The Slade us A bad dad story's is A lil over done also wintergreen was in it like once & the where the same age bugged me se as the randomness of the storys but IMO the God killer ark was bad ass & my favorite ark.toys artwork was what really kept me Reading.
>>
File: Grayson_Vol_1_1.jpg (616 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Grayson_Vol_1_1.jpg
616 KB, 1988x3056
Also what was up with people & the Grayson book saying Dick is Sexualy objectified I remember reading something about it.Also the Red & black night costume was lame imho.l last bump
>>
the new 52 blue beetle makes my blood boil
>>
>>84094308
Rebirth will save him.
>>
>>84094244
Learn how to spell.
Dial H a best.
>>
>>84094308
Spic Beetle sucked
>>
I really enjoyed the Justice League New 52 run, I'm currently reading through GL, GL:Corp and GL: New Guardians and I'm enjoying them.

Didn't enjoy flash too much, despite really wanting to, and GA was just pretty boring.
>>
Favorite books:
Dial H
Animal Man
Omega Men
Midnighter
I, Vampire
Gotham by Midnight
Demon Knights
Grayson

Worst books:
Teen Titans
Stormwatch
>>
Morrison's action comics was great. Best superman run in 4 decades.
>>
>>84096095
>Stormwatch
The most divisive run of that name ever.
>>
>best
Manapul Flash, Morrison Action Comics, Grayson, Midnighter, Omega Men
I don't care too much about costume and I don't read books I don't like
>>
OMAC
>>
>>84097024

Has Kevin Kho fucking done anything since that book ended?
>>
>>84097100
Not a fucking thing.
He's been used as "generic mook" in various team books.

Escape From Kafka Island will never happen.
>>
>>84095126
>I'm currently reading through GL, GL:Corp and GL: New Guardians and I'm enjoying them.
Johns era or post Johns?
>>
>>84093990
>New 52 was good meme
contrarian to the end /co/?
>>
>>84097120
>>84097100
He showed up again but i cant remember what. Maybe Forever people?
>>
>>84097270
JLU.
Again, generic mook.
>>
Animal Man
Dial H
Omega Men
Prez
Midnighter
All Star Section 8
I, Vampire
Demon Knights
Gotham by Midnight
Martian Manhunter
Catwoman (Genevieve Valentine's run)
Robin: Son of Batman
>>
File: 1457963149702.gif (448 KB, 500x808) Image search: [Google]
1457963149702.gif
448 KB, 500x808
Am I the only person that enjoyed Azzarello's Wonder Woman and Morrison's Batman Incorporated?
>>
File: 1467030592163.gif (387 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1467030592163.gif
387 KB, 480x360
>>84094308
I agree, they botched Jaime pretty bad, which fucking sucks, cause Jaimes original solo-Run was great and its what seriously got me into Comics.

I really want Rebirth to be good.
>>
>>84097347

Nope, those are both frequently recommended comics.
>>
I enjoy Captain Manhattan.
>>
>>84096956
I like how they realized how bad it was midway and made an alternative reality team that turned out to be even worse than the one they had at hand, so they went back to the first one.
The Midnighter solo being so good almost makes up for the terrible Strormwatch book though. Almost.
>>
>>84097405

So do I. For being a Krul comic, it's actually pretty damn good.
>>
>Animal Man
>Swamp Thing
>Demon Knights
>Frankenstein Agent of Shade
>I, Vampire
Say what you want about New52, but it brought plenty of good comics about magic and spooky shit.
>>
>>84098406
It finally gave Vibe one the most hated comic characters, the respect he deverved.
>>
File: Ranking.jpg (174 KB, 331x1230) Image search: [Google]
Ranking.jpg
174 KB, 331x1230
>>
>>84097405
If I could bracket it off as its own thing I would be able to enjoy it more, but I find that harder to do since having read the 80s run now and considering it a hidden gem.
>>
>>84097347
Azzarello's Wonder Woman was good, it just looks bad in retrospect due to how badly the Funches fucked everything good about that run and doubled down on its worst aspects
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.