[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /co/ Lineups.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 44
You, yeah you. Marvel and DC have approached you to revolutionise the line ups to some of their most beloved teams, and in this thread I want to see what you'd do if you were told you could choose the line up of the Avengers, or the X-Men, or Justice League or whatever team takes your fancy.

> Bonus points for explanations.

Here's my ideal Avengers line up to get the ball rolling.
>>
I always liked the idea of a Future 'Future Foundation' line up as a replacement to the fantastic Four with

> Franklin Richards
> Valeria Richards
> Alex Powers
> Lyra the She-Hulk

Early-Mid 20s Franklin and Valeria obviously. I feel like it'd have a very similar dynamic to the classic First Family, but much broader in scope due to the significant power jump. Only complaint I can think of is that it might be too 'Blonde'?

Thoughts?
>>
>>84083715

> Tfw someone other than myself likes Ares and Justice.
>>
>>84083715

I've got a pitch for the X-Men, but I'm off to work for a bit so won't be able to post it for a little while.

Hopefully the thread is still up when I get back.

>Teaser Magneto is in charge
>>
OP posted 8 so I'll name 8.

Spider-man: brains, street level fighter, spider-sense warning system.
Invisible Woman: multipurpose powers, FF travel/adventure experience.
Ms. Marvel (CAROL): Cosmic level heavy hitter
Ben Grimm: Heavy hitter, FF experience.
Iron Man: Genius, money, suit versatility.
Tigra: Scrapper, bikini to piss off the SJW's
Mystique: Infiltration, combat expert, manipulation tactics.
Thor: Mystic/God contacts

And for the obligatory minority sidekick that all comics have today, miles, kamala, and sam occasionally pop up to lust after the real heroes.
>>
A new Young Justice featuring preteen legacy characters.

Damian leads the team in battle as Robin, though he's terrible at interpersonal relationships. He tries his best anyways, to varying degrees of success.

Lian Harper is resurrected in the first arc and becomes the emotional core of the team. She takes up the mantle of Speedy against her father's wishes.

Irey West is the fun-loving Impulse, with her sulky twin Jai as team tech-support.

Chris/Jon Kent is the new Superboy, though his naively optimistic outlook might get him into trouble.

Milagro Reyes is the newest, youngest Green Lantern, and getting the ring has made her somewhat cocky and overconfident (though not as much as Guy, her mentor).

The team dad is Nightwing, who is assigned by the Justice League to watch over and train the kids. They manage to get into trouble despite his best efforts.

Later additions to the team would include Animal Girl as the youngest but most powerful member, Abuse as the street hero insecure about his place in the big leagues, and Josh Jackham as the enemy/rival turned friend (and Irey's love interest, much to Wally's dismay). .

Overall the book would be fun, action-packed, and light on the angst.
>>
>>84086119

Okay going to start as I don't need to be at work as soon as I planned.

Some anti-mutant asshole is able to start really fucking up mutants. He's supported by a government which isn't the United States but is nonetheless still powerful.

The X-Men and Magneto team up to stop him, but through his forces he's able to give the X-Men a real run for his money. He's planning on releasing a biological weapon in the United States which will only target mutants. Fortunately before he completely stops the X-Men the Avengers show up and save the day. Nonetheless Xavier dies. As he lays dying he asked Magneto to lead them now, and remind Magneto of when the two of them were young and friends.

The X-Men dispand and are sad about Xavier's death. However some of them receive letters inviting them to a special party and function being held in upstate New York.

The recipients of the invites are:

>Cyclops
>Storm
>Emma Frost
>Wolverine
>Cannonball
>Kitty Pryde

The arrive at the location and it's a party being held by Magneto who's now all dressed up like an academic not like his supervillain self he want to continue Charles' dream and make the X-Men the team of Superheroes for mutant kind.
>>
>>84083715
Ah this'll never in a million years happen, but:
>let Bruce Wayne retire, go batman beyond, Terry McGuiness and all.
>maybe retcon the thing with him being a surrogate-clone of Bruce
>maybe no colored-hair black girl
>possibly have Paul dini as a consultant, keep the usual bad-apples from touching it.
>not sure if the artstyle should emulate the show or not, probably
>keep the young justice leaguers from the show, maybe swap a few out, not really sure, I thought it was a decent group.
>>
If you want to make money
>>
File: ???.jpg (16 KB, 495x640) Image search: [Google]
???.jpg
16 KB, 495x640
>JLD: Justice League Detectives
Small team dedicated to protecting the world the hard-boiled way but secretly act as an internal investigation unit for the other Justice Leagues.
>JLD Line-Up
- The Question
- Ralph & Sue Dibny
- Martian Manhunter
- Detective Chimp
- Edward Nigma (probationary member)
- Batman (secret benefactor)
>>
>>84087597

Honestly, I'd read the SHIT out of this. Especially if Ralph and Sue are the leads and it isn't really that actiony at all.
>>
File: 1458092893102cropped.jpg (238 KB, 439x887) Image search: [Google]
1458092893102cropped.jpg
238 KB, 439x887
>>84083715
For the Avengers I figure that any hero generally understood to be legit would be on the reserves roster.
Beyond that the permanent team roster would always include the original six, Captain America, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision, Black panter, Captain Marvel (Carol), Spiderwoman, She-Hulk, Hercules, Luke Cage, and if he ever comes back to life, War Machine.
Rotating in and out of the team line-up, of course.
These are all characters that had some of their best stories in Avengers books and can stand alone in their own books.
I won't ever think of Spiderman or Wolverine as Avengers, those were never really a good fit with the team, but I can't imagine they wouldn't show up in one of those call-in-everyone situations. And having a secret agent spy assassin like Black Widow on a celebrity superhero team is insane. It's almost as nuts as recruiting children for dangerous superheroing.
Am I wrong?
>>
I'd like the JL to split up into different teams to deal with different threats. So you could have Justice League Cosmic:
>Hal Jordan
>Power Girl
>Starfire
>Adam Strange
>Saint Walker
>Vril Dox
>Hawkman (Katar Hol)
>classic Lobo (probationary member)
Or JL Technology:
>Cyborg
>Will Magnus and the Metal Men
>Firestorm (because Nuclear + non-organic transmutation)
>Steel
>Black Lightning
>Blue Devil (stunt suit version)
>Blue Beetle
>Booster Gold
>>
File: the fnord avengers.jpg (444 KB, 1228x1199) Image search: [Google]
the fnord avengers.jpg
444 KB, 1228x1199
>>84083715
Replace Ronan with Ares if it needs to be an all-Earth crew.
>>
File: Antsvengers.jpg (318 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Antsvengers.jpg
318 KB, 1000x1000
>>84083715
Bonus if story has them fight Kirby monsters.
>>84084058
I dig it a lot.
>>
Non Villainous Dark Avengers

>Ares - God of War
>Zarda - Power Princes (jms)
>Betty - Red She Hulk
Are all fuck buddies...

>Domino
>Gambit
Are lovers...

>Remus
>Shadow Woman
>>
Thor
Hyperion
Black Panther
Sunspot
Smasher
Scarlet Witch
Aarkus The 1940s Vision
>>
>>84084058
Bentley-23 should be Hank Pym's prodigy
like a good father-son comedy of super scientists trying to fight their villain urges together
Also, kinda Future Future Foundation related, what happened to Crystal's baby
>>
>>84090680
I might be the only 30 year old straight, white conservative who really likes Wiccan and thinks Gillen's Young Avengers is one of Marvel's best runs just because it's an extension of his kidLoki story
>>
>>84094746
As in Luna?
>>
>>84095075
yeah
is she still alive?
>>
>>84095079
As far as I'm aware she's just in Limbo, but there is no reason to suspect she shouldn't be in Attilan. We last saw her in X-Factor with Quicksilver and Crystal a year or two back.
>>
File: Extinction Team.png (3 MB, 1360x1278) Image search: [Google]
Extinction Team.png
3 MB, 1360x1278
>>84083715

Uncanny X-Men

> Cyclops - Leader
> Emma Frost - Psychic and after seizing control of the Hellfire Club, the money.
> Storm - Would join Scott's team because of her influence in the Superhero community but also to keep them honest.
> Magneto - Second in Command and fully dedicated to Cyclops' vision of the future and Mutants place within it.
> Monet - Emma's protege and the powerhouse of the team. M has always known she was superior and wants to lead mutants into a golden age.
> Cannonball - Scott's vision of the future. Cannonball isn't as ruthless as the rest of them, but Cyclops sees him as his natural successor.

So this is my lineup if I'd gotten to decide what would happen to the X-Men post Secret Wars and as you can quite clearly tell, I wouldn't have gotten rid of Emma and Scott off panel. Essentially though, they'd fill the same role as the Extinction Team/Current Uncanny X-Men. They exist as the leaders of Mutant kind and the proactive force in asserting Mutants place within the world. This would be a highly political series as I wouldn't want to treat them as just another generic superteam, and as such they'd be more like the Mutant Illuminati and they would be at the forefront of mutant and world affairs, with a clear agenda of pushing forward the Mutant agenda and an extrapolation of Cyclop's revolution. As such we'd see them come into direct conflict with the Avengers Initiative, The US or other foreign Governments and whatever Sentinel Programmes they possess and in the event of M-Pox, you bet your arse they'd have something to say about it.

In conjunction with this team, there'd also be a Faculty/Superhero based team of X-Men led by Kitty Pryde that would be at odds philospohically with this Uncanny X-Men lineup, however Scott would appreciate the need for Xavier's School and therefore would send any fledgling mutants to the school even if he and his team believe that the Dream is dead and that action is now needed.
>>
>>84095079
Cyclops killed her when he bombed Inhuman daycare and Royal Family killed him.
>>
>>84095249
Is that confirmed?
>>
>>84095215
God I miss Emma and Scott. Also love the idea of Emma taking control of the Hellfire Club. Who'd be in your Faculty/Superhero X-Men team apart from Kitty?
>>
>>84093544
>someone else wants the pym pack to be to be a thing
Thank you anon
>>
>>84093544
>>84096565
No Victor, no buy.
>>
File: West Coast Midnight.jpg (531 KB, 1200x1226) Image search: [Google]
West Coast Midnight.jpg
531 KB, 1200x1226
Top row is guys I want in some monster-hunting comic. Bottom row are muh West Coast Avengers. It'd live 12 issues plus Annual.
>>
>>84096738
I actually oddly love this team. In my head I want to add 1 more member, maybe Rambeau or Hercules but it's pretty great irrespective.
>>
File: Marvels.jpg (879 KB, 3785x874) Image search: [Google]
Marvels.jpg
879 KB, 3785x874
>>84098502
I hear you, senpai. I like Monica, too. But I think six members is perfect number so I don't go further.
Besides, in my head, she's on Marvel team.
>>
File: etfv3GA.jpg (674 KB, 1236x1372) Image search: [Google]
etfv3GA.jpg
674 KB, 1236x1372
>>
File: NFwAoQB.jpg (359 KB, 1227x615) Image search: [Google]
NFwAoQB.jpg
359 KB, 1227x615
My Idea for a non Marvel/Dc multiversal team.
>>
>>84099073
>Space Ghost instead of BIIIIIIRDMAN
>>
>>84095215
>>84096514

School team would function like the X-men of the Morrison/Whedon era, in that they're mentors first but also superheroes to set a good example for mutant kind. They still believe in Xavier's dream.
>>
File: Bene.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Bene.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>84086622
So its just A list X-Men. Throw Magik or Danny Moonstar in and Im totally down ( we always need more New Mutants.)
>>
>>84100564
Needs More Gambit and Cypher.
>>
>>84100564
-No Wolverine
-All Characters that are believably positive and still believe in Xavier's dream.
I'm really feeling this.
>>
>>84095215
>>84100564
I really like this, but y no Sunspot on Uncanny?
>>
>>84100752
>>84100844

Nah to Cypher. Had considered Gambit but I like it when Rogue gets out from under the shadow of their relationship. I'd considered adding Dani or Psylocke but in truth, neither brings that much to the table. Psylcoke whilst friends with most of them has gone off the deep end recently and it's canonical she's a piss poor teacher. Whilst I love Moonstar and most of the New Mutants (Hence my inclusion of Cannonball in the Uncanny Team), last I checked she's still not a mutant and I'm a purist in that I like my X-Men to just be mutants.

At any rate, got another role in mind for Dani.
>>
>>84099052

whats the deal with people wanting so few mutants on Uncanny Avengers? It should be a more even mix.
>>
>>84100936
I just think that as the head of AIM is a far more interesting use of Sunspot, and he's on page as saying he's done fighting the mutant fight whereas Sam has always had more of a conscience to him and I could see him getting dragged back in if Scott asked him. Obviously a political team like this Uncanny one would no doubt cross paths with Sunspot a few times, either in his role as Supreme Leader or in their dealings with the Hellfire Club.
>>
>>84100976
I have a feeling this dude is ignoring the mutates retcon.
>>84101020
Ah, so you're going with current continuity, apart from the death of Cyke (and Emma?)
>>
>>84100976
>whats the deal with people wanting so few mutants on Uncanny Avengers? It should be a more even mix.
Its 4*4
Wanda, Petro, Storm & Sunspot are mutants.
Cap, Thor, Voodoo & Smasher are not.
>>
>>84101116
Sure they are mutants.
>>
File: jydtoon.jpg (22 KB, 191x220) Image search: [Google]
jydtoon.jpg
22 KB, 191x220
>>84100964
U shud write 4 marvel. I wanna know your plan for Danny and Magik. Fuck what about X-Factor or cable.
>>
>>84100976
Its weird. Wasn't UA supposed to be a response team by the Avengers after AVX because they really never had Mutants Backs. The team was supposed to be a bunch of Mutant Avengers.
>>
>>84101066
Emma isn't dead as far as we're aware, just in Limbo but yeah pretty much, I don't mind much of the status quo generally, and I'm happy to adapt my ideas to it. Although there are certain things I'd change, like the School in Limbo because it M-Pox or not it doesn't make much sense with Mutants like Elixir, and Triage hanging around and especially when Storm could just stop the Terrigan cloud from going new the school. Oh and yeah, I wouldn't kill of Elixir (Damn you Bunn).
>>
>>84101168
Ahaha I appreciate the compliment. My Plan for Dani would be to touch on her connection to the New X-Men kids, remember, she's still Elixir's legal guardian? Oh and Magik would be part of my X-Force team (Led by Cable coincidentally)

>>84101198
It changed with the latest incarnation, adding in Inhuman, MaAndroid and a bunch of other representations.
>>
File: The New X-Men.jpg (887 KB, 1834x1274) Image search: [Google]
The New X-Men.jpg
887 KB, 1834x1274
>>84095215
>>84100564
>>84100844
>>84100936
>>84101168

Two more teams to come. First off, The New X-Men which would essentially be the student body at the Xavier Institute. This isn't Wolverine's 'kids can't be superheroes' school, after all, it's not really logical that any of the crop of staff would honestly believe that as they've all been superheroes since they were teenagers, however I do respect that obviously the Astonishing X-Men team would feel protective over them. However it's not unreasonable to expect that as they learn to use their powers, that a new generation of X-men must be born and so we'd return to the era of Training Squads. However it's fair to say that perhaps as this is made up of the New X-Men generation, and they were always very impulsive that for in story reasons. The theory in mind would be that the Purifers or a similar group, perhaps even the Dark Hunters would come after Elixir who was out in the midwest being a Messiah-esque figure, walking from town to town healing people. Whilst under attack, the Cuckoos would get word and then Hellion and Surge being who they are, wouldn't wait for the X-Men but would just assemble their friends and get Pixie to teleport them to Josh's aid. Dani and the other new Mutants (Cypher, Karma, Magma) would somehow get involved and ultimately whilst the Astonishing X-Men know that they've got to step up eventually, it'd be Dani who would really push them to recognise the validity of the squad.

> Hellion
> Surge
> Elixir
> Dust
> Rockslide
> Wolverine (X-23)
> Pixie
> Genesis
>>
Avengers are pure cancer
prove me wrong
>>
File: 4fc.gif (519 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
4fc.gif
519 KB, 200x200
>>84101615
Wish i could man. Disney sure want to make you believe that they aren't though
>>
>>84101676
Exactly
>>
>>84101463
Fuck yo, Dust and Rockslide should be the Jean and Scott. I can see it.
>>
File: X-Force.jpg (639 KB, 1364x1276) Image search: [Google]
X-Force.jpg
639 KB, 1364x1276
>>84101463
>>84100564
>>84095215

Final team, X-Force. Very simply, they are Team Cyclops and their led by Cable as a proactive 'preserve the future' kill squad.

> Cable
> Psylocke
> Magik
> Domino
> Warpath
> Archangel

Why Magik hasn't been a member of X-Force yet is beyond me, she's the perfect fit
>>
>>84101710
New SJW Friendly Marvel would love that shit.
>>
>>84101710
Jean and Scott have sex. Poor Rockslide can't.
>>
>>84101770
Earthsexuals everywhere.
>>
>>84101796
>implying making a penis out of rock is hard to do
>>
>>84101808
Sure, but would he even feel anything?
>>
File: werlcok.jpg (216 KB, 680x790) Image search: [Google]
werlcok.jpg
216 KB, 680x790
>>84101757
>> Cable
>> Psylocke
>> Magik
>> Domino
>> Warpath
>> Archangel
its basically Uncanny X-Force minus the Memepool and Wolverine. Fuck dreamed of this but never could put it together in my head. Warpath makes 100% everything better.
Pic related - have him as a side character.
>>
>>84101829
Probably. I wouldn't be surprised if he had orgasm by blowing himself up. Get it?
>>
File: 5ad.png (122 KB, 361x370) Image search: [Google]
5ad.png
122 KB, 361x370
>>84101796
Is he from the second wave of New Mutants? I know very few of the mid 2000s Mutants. After Gen X and before Wolverine and the X-Men im kinda lost. Dust looks cool though.
>>
>>84101950
Yeah. He was on team with X-23, Hellion and such muties. Completely fell out of relevancy. Last time he was in comic, adult X-Men acted like he raped all flatscans. Amazing X-Men wasn't amazing book.
>>
>>84083715
>Crystal
She's going to fug everyone
>>
File: Steinbeck.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Steinbeck.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>84083715
Who is the QT on the far left on the bottom?
>>
>>84102119
ANAD Songbird.
>>
>>84102133
Wait, no. I think ANAD Songbird has long hair. This is her previous haircut.
>>
>>84102133
Looks like late 90s DC Dark Phoenix
>>
>>84101863
It's more of an amalgalation of every major incarnation of X-Force

So Cable (Original), Domino, and Warpath (Messiah Complex X-Force) and Psylocke (Uncanny X-Force) and then yeah Magik because it's a natural fit.
>>
File: Superior Five.jpg (1 MB, 3917x1200) Image search: [Google]
Superior Five.jpg
1 MB, 3917x1200
As anon said, Carnageman would be moral one.
>>
>>84102360
My knowledge of Spidey comes from friends and movies. Isnt Hemogoblin a shitty C list villain, who like hires people? Also was Carnage Man as cool as people say?
>>
>>84083715
>Global Avengers
>Captain Britain - Leader
>Hercules
>Black Widow - Connection to main Avengers
>Shang Chi
>White Tiger
>Hummingbird

American Kaiju - Just in case Shit goes down
>>
>>84102436
Yeah at both your questions. Read their Axis minis. Carnage becomes friendly neighbourhood Carnageman and Hobgoblin becomes greatest shill to ever shill. Both are great reads.
>>
>>84086562
id rather the current TT team without Starfire but an older Beast Boy, with the new Superboy and Emiko both joining the team aswell.
>>
>>84102360
not
>Maker
>Superior Spider-Man
>Superior Iron Man
>corrupted Ultron Pym

as the Superiors
>>
>>84103726
That would be cool too! Mostly I was thinking of how DC has all these kid characters who would work well together and have an interesting in-universe dynamic, but mostly wastes them by putting them in limbo or killing them off for edgy shock value.
>>
Okay, so this isn't really a beloved line-up but whatever.
I want a Green Lantern book about:
>Torquemada (GL and sorcerer)
>Morro (Cryptkeeper GL)
>Ash (Vampire hunter GL)
dealing with cosmic magical shit. And I want Alan Scott and Charlie Vickers to guest star.
>>
Young Avengers But Less Gay
>Miles
>Sam (maybe he'll suffer less when he gets to be the heavy hitter haha who am i kidding)
>Kamala
>Stature
>Juston and his Sentinel
>Hazmat
>Mettle
>formal confirmation that Avengers Arena never happened
>a constant parade of kaiju to fight for the giant kids/robot
>>
File: YUU ESS AYY.jpg (629 KB, 1984x1480) Image search: [Google]
YUU ESS AYY.jpg
629 KB, 1984x1480
>>84102449

>Captain Britain, face in the dirt. Dr. Doom stands over him triumphant.
>"The Avengers are nothing before Doom"
>And then in the distance, an echo, a terrifying roar resonates from the depths.
>"YUUU...."
> Doom momentarily startled turns to the water.
>"Esss" rings out, reverberating ever closer.
>"Who dares interrupt Doom?!"
> "AYYY" American Kaiju roars as he bursts from the water's surface, and in one swift movement swallows Doom hole.

> YFW.
>>
File: Heres annop.jpg (100 KB, 1137x1012) Image search: [Google]
Heres annop.jpg
100 KB, 1137x1012
>>84105234
Is that godzilla?
>>
>>84105325
American Kaiju. Basically, 'what if Godzilla existed in the Marvel Universe and he was a goddamn patriot.'

> Based Ewing
>>
>>84101757
This all seems fine, except that your only Generation X character is M, the worst Generation X character.
>>
>>84102449
That's a bit Western Hemisphere biased. Throw an Asian or two on there.
>>
>>84103964
YOU.
You are good people.
Ash and Torquemada were sorely wasted in the Johns era.
>>
File: Spider-dads.jpg (432 KB, 2598x954) Image search: [Google]
Spider-dads.jpg
432 KB, 2598x954
This is ultimately a family book.

It's about how challenging it can be to be a single dad, growing up isn't easy, and being a part of a legacy. The action should only serve to further the character beats. Pregnancy scares over saving the world.
>>
>>84096738
I WOULD READ THE FUCK OUT OF THIS
>>
File: suicide squad.png (1 MB, 640x1000) Image search: [Google]
suicide squad.png
1 MB, 640x1000
>>84083715
I legitimately want a super team consisting of them. Can probably call them Black-op Avengers or Thunderbolts. Punisher is the leader and his solution is generally kill it. Scott is the tech guy. Karnak is the sharpshooting melee combatant. Satanna the powerhouse because of her force manipulation. Thing is the guy pretending that he isn't the Thing. Everyone plays along because they don't want to hurt his feelings. Squirrel Girl is the asshole preaching a peaceful solution for everything while leading to dozen of squirrels to their death.
>>
my getshitdone avengers: 1.Bucky(leader and tactical one) 2.Ares(powerhouse) 3.Warmachine(when rhodey comes back) 4. Carol-captain marvel. 5. Hawkeye(the female young avengers one) 6. u.s agent-john walker(hes back and pissed) 7. kaine
>>
>>84100564
See I'd love to see this team juxtaposed to a Cyclops who went away from Xavier's ideal and started using X-Force as a kill squad but excludes children from his whole thing. Bendis was so close to doing the Cyclops heel turn well and then shit the bed.
>>
>>84083715
>dylan
because he spits hot fire
>dylan
>dylan
>dylan
>dylan
>>
Doctor Strange: Because he's awesome
Wiccan: Because he's awesome-lite
Mystique: because i'd like to see what she looks like in the spiritual spectrum, It would be a cool way to explore the spiritual side of that particular mutant power and maybe learn something really cool
Forget-Menot: because..uh..what was I talking about..? Right mystique...
Rogue: The super powerful version Because, like mystique, there's a lot of potential there when view in the magical/spiritual spectrum and taken on metaphysical adventures. What happens when rogue touches doctor strange? I don't wantt to know because that's way too obvious and not the most interesting thing that can happen.
Iceman: because gay. And he's there to protect rogue or protect others from rogue

Five people who would be really cool together. For the people I want to stay away from my storyboards, definitely:

Not-Scarlet Witch because I don't like how she vibes with doctor strange
Not-Ironman: because he's a materialist and a shit and I want him as far away from my metaphysical super line-up as possible
>>
Justice League: Fantasy
>Wonder Woman
>Aquaman
>Swamp Thing
>Tim Hunter
>Madame Xanadu
>Batwoman
>Amethyst

They'd avoid the usual cosmic and tech side of the DC universe, and instead focus on the criminally underused fantasy side of it.
>>
>>84108585
I have a hard on for this team
but take out Batwoman for either Red Hood, Blue Devil or Shade
>>
Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
Hulk
Beta ray Bill
Nova
Doctor strange
Marvel (carol)
X-23
Doom
>>
>>84108083
Jennifer Kale or Magik or Tempus instead of Strange and that's a good team
>>
>>84107631
Bucky and US Agent is redundant
put someone magic on the team
>>
>>84086562

I'd prefer this to be a cartoon honestly but it sounds fucking rad
>>
Avengers Omega, aka an Avengers team that you call when shit goes down and an ordinary Avengers team is insufficient.

Thor - Leader
Ares - Weapon expert
Hercules - Heart of the team
Hulk - Voice of reason
Blue Marvel - Science guy
Black Bolt - Inhuman liaison
Human Torch (Jim) - Shield liaison
Makkari - Eternal liaison and team speedster
Pod - Planetary defense system
Captain Marvel - Extraterrestrial liaison
Rachael Summers - Team psychic and translator for Black Bolt
Monica Rambeau - Tactical advisor
Clea - Team sorcerer
>>
>>84108713
I like Batwoman for the whole "normal person fights above her weight class," but Blue Devil would be fun, too.
>>
>>84083715
All-New, All-Different Nextwave

>Jubilee
>Mania
>Moonhunter
>Red Norvell
>Ultra-Girl

Together, they make things EXPLODE.
>>
>>84108754
Magik is a shit and strange is a a guy and not a girl which makes him at least 100% better at everything he does.Perhaps you missed the androphilic overtones. Rogue gets a pass because she's a southern hottie and mystique is bisexual. No more girls allowed though without adding 2 more not-too-straight guys to balance them out.
>>
>>84108965
Jennifer is bi, Tempus hasn't had any relationships yet but could be lesbian and Magik has always had mad gay vibes
>>
>>84108802
It would be a pretty good cartoon, actually. I can see it mixing the mentorship and emphasis on legacy of Young Justice with the lighthearted adventures of Teen Titans. And like Teen Titans, there could be the occasional serious story arc to shake things up.
>>
Avengers League
Hyperion (Superman)
Moon Knight (Batman)
Captain Marvel (Wonder Woman)
Namor (Aquaman)
Falcon (Hawkman)
Scott Lang (Atom)
Spectrum (Green Lantern)
Speed (Flash)
Kate Bishop (Green Arrow)
Xavin (J'onn)
Misty Knight (Black Canary)
>>
My JL line up:
>Nightwing
>Power Girl
>Troia
>The Flash (Wally)
>Green Lantern (Kyle)
>Midnighter
>Starfire

Definitely would read some slice of life stories with this team.
>>
Justice League:
>the Big 7, plus Zatanna and Cyborg
>Zee brings the magic, Cyborg is the tech guy (and I mean *actually* being the tech guy and not just having a forced role on the team where he just communicates with everyone and boom tubes them wherever they need to go)

Sentinels of Magic (basically just the JLD with a much better name):
>Zatanna
>John Constantine
>Deadman
>Frankenstein
>Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld
>Vixen
>Batwoman
>Recurring (but not permanent) members: Aquaman, Dr. Fate, S.H.A.D.E. in general, Swamp Thing, Phantom Stranger
Plus I'd throw a couple of my OCs on there as well. Don't worry, I'm not a terrible writer, so they wouldn't suck, nor would they take away the spotlight from the rest of the team.
>>
File: gay for thor.jpg (232 KB, 960x950) Image search: [Google]
gay for thor.jpg
232 KB, 960x950
Rainbow Avengers
Julie Power
Karonlina Dean
Wiccin - magic guy
Hulking
Prodigy - leader/potential homewrecker
Ms. America - magic school bus
Pod - powerhouse
Northstar - speedster
Rictor
Shatterstar - backup magic school bus
>>
>>84109559
Can we merge my Justice League Fantasy (>>84108585) into your Sentinels of Magic? Mine could just be a strike force that gets sent to different realms.
>>
>>84109689
We had similar ideas dude. I've been wanting a Sentinels of Magic/JLD team like that for awhile now. I was always miffed that DC kinda fucked up the JLD the way they did.

For some kind of strikeforce, I'd imagine it'd look more like:
>Aquaman
>WW
>Blue Devil
>Shining Knight
>Etrigan the Demon
>Frankenstein
>Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld
>Dr. Fate?
>Deadman

Personally, I feel like there's so much they could do with the JLD concept. There's so much untapped potential there for the magical corner in the DCU.
>>
>>84109034
ANDRO-PHILIC. Look it up you silly bitch
>>
>>84109813
>I was always miffed that DC kinda fucked up the JLD the way they did.
>There's so much untapped potential there for the magical corner in the DCU.

Absolutely. I'm especially annoyed that DC has such a complicated yet unified set of cosmological systems that go far beyond "Earth and space." With Sandman, Lucifer, the Books of Magic, and Swamp Thing outlining much of the grand structure, and more traditional capes like Wonder Woman and Aquaman mapping out various places on Earth to explore, there should be no shortage of concepts, enemies, and settings to use from DC's history.

A good JLD or Shadowpact book could scratch my itch and take the characters all across these DC realms, but so much of the magic and fantasy side has been in a rut, where the most advanced concepts often are "Constantine shoots magic lights from his fingers."
>>
>>84110027
>A good JLD or Shadowpact book could scratch my itch and take the characters all across these DC realms, but so much of the magic and fantasy side has been in a rut, where the most advanced concepts often are "Constantine shoots magic lights from his fingers."
Right? There's so much more you could do with that. A lot of people liken magical DC to cosmic Marvel but you ask me, DC's just kinda sitting on those characters. To be fair, they did do a lot during the 80's and 90's, when their magical corner really started to take off, and a bit during the 00's as well, not to mention JLD itself was at least a good idea gone mediocre (from what I read), but you still have a sense that they could construct something like a deep, magical urban action/adventure fantasy with that shit.

They need to figure out the magic in the DCU in general as well.
>>
>>84110187
I dream of someone doing a Morrison-like* set of runs on titles for the side of the DCU, one that weaves everything together and does its best to showcase everything it can from DC's history. It's a shame that this energy seems to be focused only on the usual multiple universes or generic space ideas.

*But probably not actually written by Morrison, because he's never seemed super interested in these concepts.
>>
>>84110404
Dude, you don't even know. This is precisely what I've always wanted.
>>
My Hero's for Hire line up

>Luke Cage
>Iron Fist
>Jessica Jones
>Misty Knight
>Colleen Wing
>Black Cat with bad luck powers
>Squirrel Girl as baby sitter

Just hangin and doing low key adventures every few issues we get a damage control mini
>>
>>84103783
Pic was created months ago, before Pymtron showed up.
And Pymtron isn't Pym at all so...
>>
File: shaner league.jpg (59 KB, 564x447) Image search: [Google]
shaner league.jpg
59 KB, 564x447
Katma Tui should be replaced with Carol or Jade if she shows up. Or even Jessica.
>>
File: astonishing.jpg (1 MB, 2163x2204) Image search: [Google]
astonishing.jpg
1 MB, 2163x2204
>>
File: hellfire four.jpg (695 KB, 2469x960) Image search: [Google]
hellfire four.jpg
695 KB, 2469x960
>>
>>84112241
Holy Hell! I was just about to post my own Hellfire Club Lineup! With Cyke too!
Great minds...
>>
>The Conglomerate

Put Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Vibe, Gypsy, Green Lantern Saarek, Waverider, and bring back Linda Danvers for muscle and angel/heaven stuff.

This team just explores time, space, dimensions, heaven and hell, they save the multiverse itself and then come home wearing sticker covered jackets advertising Soder cola and whatever. Take the booster gold concept of 'pretending to be a jackass to hide in plain sight' and apply it to a multiverse saving team.
>>
File: spider warriors done right.jpg (420 KB, 1089x1114) Image search: [Google]
spider warriors done right.jpg
420 KB, 1089x1114
>>84112446
Justice League of International Detroit?
>>
I'd like to fix some of my favorite mutants, get them off the X-books and doing superhero stuff.
So, Defenders

>Angel
>Cannonball
>Daimon Hellstrom
>Black Knight
>She-Hulk

Maybe add in Luke Cage, Daredevil, others. Moondragon for another woman, Hellcat, maybe go classic with Nighthawk.

Warren Worthington tires of the X troubles, mutant this and mutant that, and grows nostalgic for his time as the 'Avenging Angel.' With some wealth and connections he reforms the Defenders to do superhero work, focusing his team on nothing but saving people. No governement interventions, no galactic spectacles, no hyper-cosmic wars destined to come into contact with Earth, just some good old-fashioned superhero work. That's how it'd start anyways, we all know that can't last. Shulkie and Hellstrom for power, Angel to lead and Cannon as backup, Black Knight really cause I think he's cool. Overarch some religious themes, a southern baptist boy like Cannonball on a team with an angel and the son of Satan could lead to some cool stuff, guest star potential with Nightcrawler and Daredevil. Ultimately I'd just like Angel being cool and maybe focusing on the c-listers though
>>
File: Saarek.jpg (36 KB, 270x417) Image search: [Google]
Saarek.jpg
36 KB, 270x417
>>84112446
>Saarek
Interesting choice. How come?
>>
>>84092414
I like that Justice League cosmic. It would be precisely what DC needs to improve their cosmic shit. I would add Orion though.
>>
>>84112726
Ooh, yeah, New God shit would be good. I was thinking Captain Comet might work there too (maybe replacing Lobo and Walker respectively)
>>
>>84112241
Hellfire Clubs always need Shaw as their Black King, they don't last without him.
But Summers being along for the ride means that the Inner Circle is going to be recruiting more nice people like Black Rook Sunspot.
There really needs to be a full chess roster: Rooks, Bishops, Kings, Queens, and let's have a Knight or two too.
I like Selene, Emma, and Maddie all being Queens: you can go Black Queen, White Queen, Red Queen, or even Goblin Queen if you want a fourth Queen in the lineup, If Emma gets to recruit Cyke then I say Dacosta (sunspot) gets to recruit Sam Guthrie (Cannonball) as a White Rook.
And I know Pierce is dead, but there really needs to be a human presence because the Hellfire Club has always been more inclusive than even the X-Men in their philosophy, so maybe a Pierce relative can inherit the spot?
Warren Worthington III (Angel,Archangel) would have been a perfect recruit for a White position, but the elder's in no shape and the time-displaced younger is worthless for this.
Tessa needs to finally get a rank, Black Bishop maybe. The Mastermind sisters would be obvious legacies...
Is Harry Leland still alive? He made for a great parody of Orson Welles. I miss that sort of thing.
>>
>>84112677
He can talk to ghosts. This Conglomerate team would be going in and out of space, time, life, death, heaven, hell, skyland, nightmare.

Saarek works as a character bringing in some more cosmic background and some other world talk, but also it'd be hilarious treating him super serious like Spock in a crew with Boostle and Vibe.
>>
How about an updated Fantastic Four?

Reed Richards, Mr. Fantastic, having achieved Doctor Who level knowledge from being beyond reality and recreating and cataloging existence in all it's possibilities, finally living up to his superhero name.

Susan Storm Richards, The Invisible Woman, having finally had enough of her and her children being dragged along with Reed's madness now tries to manage an amicable divorce with the smartest human that will ever live and at the same time tries to convince her two superchildren to give up a dangerous lifestyle of multiverse exploration.

Franklin and Valeria Richards, the super-siblings growing up outside of reality with limitless adventures beyond imagining and wanting nothing to do with the normal childhood their mother advocates, who find themselves saving their parent's marriage as they occasionally save worlds, galaxies, and universes.

And then of course the supporting characters would be The Future Foundation and The Molecule Man.
>>
>>84112218
So the Summers family + that little welsh girl who has a crush on Scott?

At any rate, I feel it's missing a hand to hand combatant.
>>
>>84115043
I think I created this team after EXM's roster was revealed, so I used teleporter who isn't Magik.
Yeah, h2h combatant. But you know, photojoiner has terrible schemes for seven pictures so I go either 6 or 8.
And Emma can always go diamond and punch people.
>>
>>84112241
>>84112384
>>84112898

Personally I'd go for something like this

> Lord Imperial - Sebastian Shaw

> White King - Erik Lensherr
> White Queen - Emma Frost
> White Bishop - Warren Worthington III
> White Knight - Cordelia Frost
> White Rook - Ezekial Stane

> Black King - Roberto Da Costa
> Black Queen - Selene Gallilo
> Black Bishop - Brian and Betsy Braddock
> Black Knight - Sage
> Black Rook - Emma Steed

The plot would be that Emma in reclaiming her title as White Queen would seek to undermine Shaw and position the Hellfire Club as a force for good and the betterment of Mutantkind, and in doing so would ensuring that high ranking positions within the Hellfire Club go to allies of her's (Magneto, Sunspot, The Braddocks, Warren etc). It'd be a game of political and social intrigue that would ultimate see Shaw ousted but begrudgingly Emma would be forced to tolerate and work with Selene as none of them dare challenge her head on.

What are your thoughts?
>>
>>84083715
My ideal Avengers would be Stiltman, Cyclops, Spiral, Marrow, and Ruby Thursday.
>>
>>84116201
Genuinely interested in your reasoning for such lineup.
>>
>>84116201
>>84116222

Some people just wanna watch the world burn.
>>
>>84117818
Tbh, remove Cyclops and team could pass as some villainous Doom Patrol.
>>
File: West Coast Avengers.jpg (2 MB, 2500x3196) Image search: [Google]
West Coast Avengers.jpg
2 MB, 2500x3196
Here's a new West Coast Avengers.
>>
>>84106955
i want to buy this book
>>
>>84102360
>Carnage forms the team with the intent of bringing the others back to the light, making them be true heroes again
>In reality it's him constantly fucking up hero-ing and the superior heroes are actually the ones teaching him to be a proper hero just so he stops embarrassing himself and thus the team
>Over the course of the book, they realise they actually like being heroes, thus Carnage-man inadvertently succeeds in his goal
>>
>>84083715
What comic is that Songbird pic from?
>>
>>84093544
Needs Vision, Victor, Jocasta, Tigra, Wonder-Man and Wanda.
>>
>>84086495
>obligatory minority sidekick
>/pol/
>>
>>84112218
This look like some Fujoshit
>>
>>84118668
>sideplot involves Tony and Roderick trying to outmoney each other
>Tony is soulless cashgrabber who keeps yelling SELL SELL BUY BUY, Roderick builds family image
>every fourth page has Maker cackling in background
>maniacally
>>
>>84083715
Justice Leauge

Really want to drive home the Pantheon theme thus 13 heavy hitters all with God tier power

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern
Aquman
Martian Manhunter
Cyborg
Shazam
Zatanna
Jenny Quantum
Jack Hawksmore
John Constantine

Inspired by JLU's season 2 finale the series would be "a whole event in every issue"where the story rotates from group to group based on the relevency of the characters.

I noticed that JL tends to have "spheres" at the top the trinity, then flash and Lantern then the exchangeable "extra 2" then sixth rangers. I also played with classic indo european archtypes

Superman- Sky Father, Zeus, Jupiter etc

Batman-Psychopomp, gods of death and shadows

Wonder Woman- Love Goddess, Venus, Frigga, Aurora, Jesus

Green Lantern-Sunflame god, Apollo light and creativity

Flash- Speed, messenger, writing and poetry god. Hermes, Odin,Thoth we all know speed force is fast and meta as fuck

Aquaman-Sea ocean god, Neptune Posedion etc

Martian Manhunter- God of War, duded is from Mars and is a MANHUNTER

Cyborg-God of Machines, master of the forge I would go full Generator Rex, The Enginner, Anime super mecha mode for him, think Swamp Thing/Animal man for machines

Shazam-The Striker, your thor hercules type, he is young and boisteorus and most of the guys powerinh him were adolescnt tier horndogs and beefhwads

Zatanna- Goddes of Magic and the "other people " Hecate, Danan and such

John Hawksmore-Actual god of cities, taking a slot akin to hearth goddes and civic patrons like
>>
File: Defenders.jpg (1 MB, 1524x1806) Image search: [Google]
Defenders.jpg
1 MB, 1524x1806
I legitimately have an idea for years of story with this team were I ever to break into Big 2 Comics
>>
>>84083715
Team Blond

CapSteve
Hawkeye
OGThor
ArchAngel
Havok
Alex Power
Adam Warlock
StarBrand
>>
>>84118816
Posted early sorry

Jenny Quantum- first of all her powers are cool as fuck, Dr Manhatten but as a spunky asian teenager also fits in with our nature and time god theme

John Constantine- Unlucky number 13, he is fitting the Bacchus Dioonysys role, the "outsider" the foriegner who doesnt belong, John has no fucking buisness on the twam and everyone knows it. I always loved the idea of the worlds most powerful wizard not being some beard and robes yahoo but some chav addict who will fuck anything that moves. His role was inspired alot by the Question in JLU, this dude who smelss funny and is kinda creepy but still useful. I had this idea for a scene where the JL needs help getting to the astra plane and instead of some ancient temple or shit they just go to a dive bar and john gets them high as fuck.
>>
>>84118712
Good luck finding someone who'll write twelve characters decently in [CURRENT YEAR].
>>
>>84118868
2stronk4me. What could they fight, Celestials and shit?
>>84118878
>ArchAngel
Does he even have hair in that form?
>>
>>84118878
Sentry as a bonus god factor
>>
>>84118924
According to the plan I have? Demons, then Black Panther and a team he put together, the Kree/Inhumans, Ultron, then some more demons, before finishing off with Baphomet.
>>
>>84118924
>>84118979
Also neither Sentry nor Black Bolt would stay on the team for that long.
>>
>>84118979
Now that sounds interesting and equal strength-wise. Having Sentry, Maestro and BRB fight purse snatchers would we... weird.
>>
>>84118924
His eyebrows
>>
>>84119010
Well actually at one point in the plot I've got BB does lose his powers and becomes a street level guy trying to protect new Inhumans (due to eugenics he's still roughly Cap tier), but that's a different thing entirely.
>>
>>84118816
I really dig this anon, Cyborg as a Generator Rex type is just a cool idea, I really like Cyborg on the Justice League. Putting a guy like Constantine next to the Trinity saving the world would be a great dynamic
>>
The Maximum Defenders

This was my take on the "supersploitation" concept, think Tarintino,Millars Ultimate Avengers and all the weird horror and ethnic stuff Marvel did in the 70s. A kind of Nextwave meets Seven Soldiers.

The premise.

The Chaoskampf is here. The Sorceroess Caroline Le Fay has tapped into the well of chaos and now Monsters, Kaiju, Demons,Giants,Dragons and Horrors of all kind are ripping the world asunder. Now, Black Nick Fury must assemble a team of the best Monster Slayers on the Planet before the end comes.

1.Black Nick Fury. You cant have an explanation Tarintino joint withour Samuel L Jackson. The main point here was the team needed a "mission header"and I wanted to use one of the spy folk who was in deadly need of an actual personality.

2. R.E.D. R.O.N.I.N he is a Kaiju hunting robot and an ai that acts as a sort of Marvel pokedex for all the crazy ass shit they are fighting. Also he and Bloodstone have a romance.

3.Elisa Bloodstone. Van Helsing descednent, ace Vampure hunter(hyper cometetive with blade) with her full on Nextwave personality.

4.Blade. Its black dynamite if he was a vampire. Full on bad motherfucker Superfly mode and the second vamp hunter . Haunted by his Switchblade super evil mode that killed his last team.

5. Robbie Reyes. Ghost Rider and demon hunter. Another aspect of the defenders I would like to tap is the d lister showcase vibe, giving a spot to cool chatacters not in anything, thus Robbie. Also he is cool as fuck, especially since I would have him playing with the demon power machine contructs more (think upgrade from ben 10,but transforming and with demon flame) we also get Eli Morrow playing the classic voice in the head role but as a fucked up serial killer in a Kamen Rider Drive/Blue Beetke riff

6. Valkyria Tie back to past defenders teams and serving the myhtic gids and monsters style here . He stuffy theese and thous makes her but hesds with Bloodstones more Buffy street smart snarkt vibe
>>
7. Caroline Le Fay

The bad guy here a tie back to Fearless defenders , trying to take advantage of the Chaoskampf while also dealing with mommy issues by talking to Morgans skull

Picture a total stew of the Marvel monsters of the 50s,50s giant creature flicks,Kaiju films, 70s exploitation and horror, Mark Millar, Tarintino and Nextwave.

Very tounge and check very vulgar and violent just tons of fun. A bunch of asshole killing Hypersteins of Harlem and Satantic Godzillas.

The lineup is a mix an homage of the Classic Defenders,Fearless Defenders, Darksiders, Ultimate Avengers and Grants Seven Soldiers(that last one was a hypercrisis tier coincidence but when I found out that started as a Marvel riff it was perfect )
>>
File: Excalibur Commonwealth Edition.png (1 MB, 1524x1448) Image search: [Google]
Excalibur Commonwealth Edition.png
1 MB, 1524x1448
Excalibur always seems to be European characters, I thought it would be cool to get a Commonwealth team. Which btw there are almost no sub-continental characters.
>>
The Fantastic Four

A darker riff on the team that came about when I realized Dr Dooms whole Jail Bait squad vibe.

White Panther- Shuri of Wakanda, who after a split with Tchalla in the Totem War has decidied to go her own path and seek power from "The Ultimate Master"

Dr Fantastic- Valeria Richards of the future, once leader of the Fantastic Five, the struggles and stress of what she had to do eventually wore her down and now she seeks to re invent herself and save the world from her past "the right way this time "

Black Swan- High priest of the great destoyer last of her race, has pledged herself to a new dark religion for sibister purposes

Rabum Al Alal-The great master, leader of this super science charlies angels. His identity is a a mystery to all, especially a very Confused Dr Doom who has no idea who he is.

With the Fantastic Four gone, this new darker force will now change the world to save the world. At anny cost.
>>
>>84119460
Who did you pick for India?
>>
>>84119540
Some girl called Enigma, she has the powers of a Buddhist goddess iirc. Also she's from Bangladesh, not India (though it is part of the Indian Sub-Continent).
>>
>>84119672
I see. You could use Omega Sentinel for sub-continent member, she's little more famous.
And for Australia. You can easily use that younger Manifold (unless I'm wrong about his name), he's trained by guy you have on your pic. Or Tempus. Or Bishop, even.
Although that way team would be X-Men in all but name, I'm afraid.
>>
>>84119753
Tbh Gateway's pretty much just an older Manifold, and could be the old wise guy of the group. Omega Sentinel's a good choice, though, she could be added on, actually been in an Excalibur team, too.
>>
>>84119800
You have Brian for wise guy, don't forget he's leader of Captain Britain Corps. He probably has at least some wisdom.
That being said, really digging that Excalibur.
>>
>>84119845
Brian's smart and quite wise, but he's not like old-guy wise, you know? He's Arthur, Gateway's Merlin.
>>
File: Excalibur Commonwealth Edition.png (1 MB, 1524x1448) Image search: [Google]
1 MB, 1524x1448
>>84119845
Also I updated the roster with Omega Sentinel.
>>
>>84119989
If he had beard, it'd help. Compare regular Superman and bearded Superman.
>>84120008
Is there any other region that needs representation?
Maggot for South Africa?
>>
>>84120062
Oh yeah, an African rep could be good, maybe one from Hong Kong or Singapore too, maybe Jubilee?
>>
File: cybermancerfw1.jpg (31 KB, 207x400) Image search: [Google]
cybermancerfw1.jpg
31 KB, 207x400
>>84120113
Jubs is Chinese China, I think. But Cybermancer is from Hong Kong. Iron Man Z-lister, she was in last War Machine's book, operated on his satellite or something.
>>
>>84120187
Yeah but she has no real connection to X-Men or anything like that.
>>
File: FF_Vol_2_4_Variant_Textless.jpg (244 KB, 900x1371) Image search: [Google]
FF_Vol_2_4_Variant_Textless.jpg
244 KB, 900x1371
I want to see a JLI kind of thing happen with the Avengers. All the big league guys step out for their own reasons leaving the lesser guys and literally whos to get into comedic wacky hijinks.

So I'm thinking
Machine Man
Luke Cage
Beast
Hank Pym
Quicksilver
And Miss Thing from the post-Hickman F4.
>>
>>84120320
Isn't that basically West Coast Avengers?
>>
File: 1645527-prv7631_pg3.jpg (137 KB, 900x667) Image search: [Google]
1645527-prv7631_pg3.jpg
137 KB, 900x667
>>84120238
Not many are from Hong Kong and Singapore, I'm afraid. Or my google-fu sucks.
Tyger Tiger? She's tied to X-Men.
>>
>>84120345
Fuck it we'll leave out Hong Kong and Singapore, we need a black guy though.
>>
>>84120341
I wouldn't know, who the hell reads West Coast Avengers?

Should I be?
>>
>>84120382
Well it's just West Coast Avengers is basically Justice League International, it's all the D-Listers and some token main Avengers forming a team together.
>>
>>84120367
On top of my head, Storm is Kenyan.
>>84120382
Iirc, it has Pym whipping out tiny chainsaw and Moon Knight being all "and they call ME crazy".
>>
Makin' a new team.

Symbiote Squad

Leader is Agent Venom
Antivenom Eddie is back after the Toxin symbiote finds Pat alive
Toxin
Mania
Scorn
Lasher the symbiote dog of Mercury team
Carnage man from an alternate dimension where AXIS was never reversed.
>>
>>84120421
Yeah that'll do, Kenya's Commonwealth, right?
>>
>>84120421

Her mom is. Storm's American, she was born in Harlem. Her family moved to Cairo when she was a kid and then her parents died and yadda yadda yadda
>>
>>84120452
Carnage Man doesn't have to be from another dimension, it could be that the blast that he stoped by wrapping himself around the anti-mutant bomb split him into two, one inverted and one reverted.
>>
>>84118816
You. I like you and may possibly want you on a JL title.
>>
>>84120474
Wikipedia says yes.
>>84120476
Meh. No matter, we can use one of many African superheroes who are born in former British colonies!
>DC version of Excalibur would have based Freedom Beast
>>
File: Idie.png (260 KB, 268x418) Image search: [Google]
Idie.png
260 KB, 268x418
>>84120576
Got it. Former colony, mugga and everything.
>>
File: The Sandman.jpg (428 KB, 1280x1406) Image search: [Google]
The Sandman.jpg
428 KB, 1280x1406
>>84087597
Make Wesley a recurring character or occasional guest star and I'd be all over this.
>>
In the after math of Secret Warriors, which was basically a super spy world war, Black Nick Fury has re assembled the Great Wheel, now serving as "the wheel the earth turns on"a secret order of 12 Agents that together run the world in secret, the Human power that is the last line between us and "them"

Aries-Daisy Johnson director of H.Y.D.R.A. After the final death of Gorgon, Diasy, revealed as the true heir to Alveus and the bearer of the Blood of the Beast is now the new Madam Hydra. With almost all super criminal activities tying back to Hydra and thus the Zodiac Daisy is key to the control the Great Wheel holds on earth

Taurus-Black Widow, Red Mother of Leviathan

For decades, Leviathan's Red Room has experimented with fenalss hosts to gain the Ultimate host. The Hive Mother of the stolen Brood technology that would yield the perfect soviet dream. After beytral by Contessa Alegri, Natasha Romanaov has become this Ultimate host, and now 100,000 super hive soldiers follo her every command. While on the surface serving as the prenier super agency of the russian federation, Natasha place in the Great Wheel secures the Zodiacs hold over this he great power

Gemini- Dr. Storm the Maker of Whisper

Rotating through several leaders since the Makers departure, Whipster now falls under the rule of Dr Storm. From the Himilayan base she enacts agressive acts of super science madness unknown to her two famed children Suesa and Johnnie. While nominally WHISPER works to monopolize super science for the zodiac. Dr Storms madness and freudan obsessians make everyone give her a short leash

Cancer- Jimmy Woo
Director of SPEAR

As the next in line of the ancient hidden Khan, Woo has served at Atlas and taken down the pretender Mandarins and Golden Claw. Now leading Chinas premier super agency he controls the larvest super humab force in human history.
>>
Leo- Elektra Grandmaster of the Hand

Becoming one with the Hand and embracing her emptiness, Elektra gave Gorgon his ultimate demise and now serves her true purpose as leading the Hand of the Beast

Virgo-Teresa Parker Number Zero of the Secret Empire

Moving up from the family business Agent Parker has filled the power gap in the wake of the Secret Empires demise, with her new web around the world, pulling strings behind the great organs of american power

Libra- Abigail Brand Director of SWORD .

With Captain Marvel in space serving for the Kree. Alpha Flight and Sword devolved under the command of Abigail Brand, from there secret artic candian base at the top of the world they monitot all alien activity on and above earth awaiting the war to come

Scorpio- Nick Fury
takes the family title as head of Zodiac, combing the forces of all the worlds nations to make a power that rivals the gods among them

Sagitarious-Hawkeye of the Avengers

Hawkeye serves as the plant and rep into the capes and tights world, a key role given their role in the wars to come

Capricorn-Maria Hill Director of SHIELD

With the death of the Secret Empire memebers ruling the World Security Council, Hill is re instated as the UN's top cop and the head of the premier global super power

Aquarious-Victoria Hand, Director of HAMMER

Back from a deep cover infiltration mission in the afterlife,Hand now leads the blacest ops divison that is Hammer, built to take the grimiest and most secretive missions for world security

Pisces- Pete Wisdom director of Escaliber

In the wake of Captain Britains failed Brexit from SHIELD with his Eurpean Defense iniative,Peter Wisdom now leads Esacaiber from The World, putting all manner of Mutants,Monsters and Magic in the hands of the hardest bastards to serve the crown
>>
Together this reforged great wheel is part of the AXIS the core of the marvel universe

A-Avengers, the empowered and artificial superhumans
X-X-men ,the Mutants
I-Inhumans,the aliens and there descdendts
S-SHIELD, The Secret Warriors of the world, the normal humans

A-treme Avengers, Xtrordinary X-Men, Inhuman Annhilators and Secret Warriors all show the four corners of the Marvel Universe.
>>
The Brotherhhood

Marvels First Superhero team meant to be the origins and archtype of every team to follow

>Imhotep

The Secret Warrior, the wiseman and politcian. When Menes began unifying the dispaetae nomes of the Upper and Lower lands into his novel concept of a "nation" Imhotep would grant his service to the pharaoh and build and order the likes of which would never be seen again. Inhoteps legacy begame a title, and generations later the wisest men would take ot in service of the pharaoh and nation he built.

>Merneith

The Avenging Warrior, the first superhero the model for the Captain americans and Iron Men to come. The greatest soldier in the Unification wars, she witnessed the death and bloodshed of countless countymen, allies ,friends and lovers jaded and broken at her final battle she planend to tale her life among the corpses of everyone she knew or cared about. She was stopped by the great god Knonshu and was told a greater war, and a greater life was yet to come. So empowered she became the first Moon Knight and served the new nation not just as a warriorm a killer, but as a protector an avenger.

>En Sabah Nur
The Extra.the exile, the first mutant and a model for Wolverine and Namor and all the loner anti heroes to come.

The Clan Akkaba was one of many tribes that did not see Menes vision for a unified nation, isolated and discriminated minorities for there odd religion of "Those who shine from the sky" En Sabah Nur became and outcast among outcasts with his cursed pale skin and terrifying shapeshifting powers. Beliving in the ability to finally be part of something more, he joined the Brotherhod and found the family he never had, making ther Schism all the more tragic
>>
Alva-The Woman from the East, the Foreigner, the Alien,

This woman with her great spear and errie power to embolen and enrapture others came from the grand cities of the east, she claims descent of the great blue Kree-Shna whose ascended to the heavens and seeded the stars with his people. With her cry of "This is how the world begins" she struk down the great Phraoh from Beyond time and set out to form a great order that would become the Scares Wheel, the world turned on. Her vision of a grat Dharma would be compromised after Imhotep, back from council with Ananasi, the first Totem sparked the first Civil War.

In the wake of the schism Alva was cast aside to the great stars beyond, En Sabah Nur left to seek his own power and Meneith retired to rule Kemet as regent. But the war would not end, as the folloerrs of Alva formed a great order, a Hand that could reach across time space and death to take back there lost master one whoses many heads would spread through the East.

While the students of Imhotep would build the Great Shield of the west, to weather any threats to disturb the order that is.

Ok this thread is dead.

Sorry to spam, I literally have spreadsheets full of various super teams Ive casted and I dont want to flood.

Cary on.
>>
Tried to create young team, added Surge and Hazmat and decided to add young Asian grills. Nico, Armor, Karma, Psylocke, anyone else?
I mean, if Mighty Avengers can be filled with black people, where's my all-Asian team set in USA, Marvel? DC?
>>
>>84122057
Well, maybe not Psylocke.
>>
>>84083715
It's in DC's interest for their JL to consist of Batman and Harley Quinn.

As for Marvel it'd just be dyke Carol, MUH MOTHERHOOD Jessica, WE WUZ T'Challa, Cancer-is-fun Whor, MUH TAMPONS Mockingbird and Tony "Parker Cucker & Kid-napper" Stark.
>>
File: Excalibur Commonwealth Edition.png (2 MB, 1524x2014) Image search: [Google]
2 MB, 1524x2014
>>84120770
>>84120576
Cool, so we finally have our full roster for Excalibur: Commonwealth Edition
>>
>>84083715
Sinister and the Inhumans have been creating an army for the take over. For the genetic cleansing. cyclops is set to prove that blood is thicker than water.
>>
File: image.jpg (331 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331 KB, 1024x1024
>>84122711
Fuck forgot the lineup.
>>
>>84108835
so literally the ultimates but with like ten more people
>>
>>84122711
>>84122728
You forgot that Sinister thinks that Emma isn't worthy of Scott's dick.
>>
>>84106761
Most alien GLs were.
>>
>Hyperion
>Blue Marvel
>Gladiator

together, they fight crime
>>
>>84122921
She's worthy of my dick though. And I'm not about bring Jean back... Again.
>>
>>84123004
Hyperion and gladiator. You got my attention anon. Although I think crime is definitely below them... But maybe that's why this would be so good... Walking the street stopping theives, robbers, and rapist.
>>
> Kate Bishop
> Finesse
> X-23
> Pepper Pots as support

Marvel's Birds of Prey
>>
>Orion
>Sodam Yat
>Wally West
>Zatanna
>Dr. Light (Kimiyo Hoshi)
Basically DC's Ultimates, for the highest tier cosmic threats.
>>
>>84123248
Sorry, cosmic/magical/multiversal.
>>
Basically "Dark" Avengers but played straight they aren't Villains pretending to be heroes they are Heroes who are tired of Criminals and Madmen getting away or being sent to supermax and getting out a year later they only respond to SHIELD and thats if SHIELD knows about them Possibly formed by Steve Rogers to take out the Trash

>The Punisher: Team leader and moral center of the team
> War Machine: Heavy hitter second in command Tactics
>Ares: God/ On a quest of redemption/ and needs to recharge
>Scott Lang/ Tech guy/Brains
> Black Widow/ stealth and standard spy shit
>Electra: Melee/ Possibly runs the team out of old Hand HQs
Brother Voodoo/ Magiks/ Fountain of Knowledge/ Necromancer
>Valkyrie/Weapons Expert/SHIELD-Avengers Plant to keep them in line/ Killswitch for ones that Frank can't down if things go bad.
>>
>Spider-Miles
>Chulk
>X-23
>Robbie Reyes
ANAD New Fantastic Four.
>>
The Ultimates

>Black Bolt
>Doctor strange
>America Chavez
>Maximus
>Carol Danvers
>>
I'd like a Doom Patrol team of

>Robotman
>Negative Man
>Crazy Jane
>Beast Boy
>Raven
>The Chief
>>
>>84122728
Okay get this... The cuckoos join together to keep Cable's TO virus at under control while cable is able to go full force on sinister.

Cyclops and Hope goes toe to toe with blackbolt. Hope keeps calling cyclops gramps.

Emma Maddy and Rachel run defense against the rest. Rachel is obviously not happy about having to team up with the two.
>>
>>84123331
As a one off team up, I'd love this aha
>>
>>84123285
Steve would never approve of such a measure, Nick Fury however would definitely be game.
>>
>>84123248
I had the same idea, but it was the Authority

Apollo
Midnighter
Jenny Quantum
John Constaine as the Shaman
>>
>>84084058
Mid-20s Franklin instantly solves all problems, all others unnecessary.
>>
>>84116222
They're the only Marvel characters I like. Jubilee is there too.
>>
>>84124800
Then you get creative with their problems or just go bigger and bigger, like Multiversial, Abstract level and then have said problems be multi-tiered so that everyone is in someway useful.

Alternatively present limitations, like how Young Franklin was told he had to store his energy for Mister Franklin to use against the Celestials, or make the laws of his powers have stricter rules so that Franklin would sometimes need Valeria's help when warping reality because it becomes essentially that he understands the forces at play and how they make up the Universe. Cop out would be just having Franklin and co be slightly younger, say 17-18 and you can still get some dynamic storytelling but without the trappings of having to treat him like a kid, or alternatively, like a God.

I could make it work.
>>
>>84124738
Yeah, John would fit really well into the Authority, actually.
>>
>>84125769
it's also interesting to see someone so powerful not holding back, and exploring what the consequences of that might be.
>>
>>79089053
She was wet on the inside >>84120516
Also I would have Martian Manhunter be more fluid.

Like chanes gender like we would hair styles.
>>
File: Excalibur.jpg (424 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Excalibur.jpg
424 KB, 1000x1000
> Captain Britain (Brian Braddock)
> Meggan
> Black Knight
> Spitfire
> Union Jack
> Pete Wisdom
> Pixie
> Morrigan (Teresa Cassidy)

My version of Excalibur as a mystical superhero team dedicated to protecting Earth, Avalon and the Starlight Citadel and by extension all of reality.
>>
>>84106713
I'm just going to disagree with you here. M is a great character and irrespective, it's extremely believable that she would join a team such as this Uncanny one that I've set out because M has never been above the good fight, but she does believe herself and by extension, mutant kind to be superior. Additionally, a tactician like Scott would want M on his side due to the vast powerset she exhibits and the influence she exerts. + She's extremely powerful without being overkill as she does have quantifiable limits, and that makes for fun storytelling.

I've really thought through why those X-Men teams fit together.
>>
File: OCT130725-Monet.jpg (22 KB, 396x600) Image search: [Google]
OCT130725-Monet.jpg
22 KB, 396x600
>>84130321
Monet IS "the worst", that's her angle: she's the ultimate frienemy.
First created in Generation X to be Jubilee's "perfect" arch-frienemy, she has gone on to alienate female X-Men in several teams, it's what she does.
You can hate her for being who she is, because that's who she is mean to be to people: hate-worthy.
Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.