[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a woman literally running around in her underwear >Katana's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
>a woman literally running around in her underwear
>Katana's ass shots in almost every episode
>tentacles and mind control in one
>beastiality and furry shit implied in one of Pyg and Toad's episodes
>Bruce having a homoerotic friendship with another dude

Is this the lewdest Batman show yet?
>>
>>77675254
Yes. Which explains why /co/ likes it so much even though it's total garbage.
>>
>>77675327
./co/ was largely ambivalent to it. It has its fans, but there's always plenty of people like yourself who think it's awful. I can't fairly judge it as I've never finished it... I should really get the second half on Blu-Ray.

To be honest, I was underwhelmed by what I saw of it too when it first aired, but I understood the restrictions of the medium - meaning a pretty barren Gotham City and any and all character models introduced will be recurring. When I went back and rewatched the show (the first half anyway) on blu-ray, I found it much more enjoyable, if average, Batman fare. The CGI animation is great, and I'm shutting up now in hopes this thread turns into a Beware the Bat webm thread.
>>
None of that means anything when it looks like a home made amateur animation made in Blender and the writing is unbelievably dull
>>
File: backstory.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
backstory.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>77675908
>and I'm shutting up now in hopes this thread turns into a Beware the Bat webm thread.

I don't have many, but here.
>>
File: toad.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
toad.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>77677526
>>
File: peck.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
peck.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>77677931
>>
File: magpie nest.webm (686 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
magpie nest.webm
686 KB, 1280x720
>>77678164
>>
File: silver monkey end.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
silver monkey end.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>77678232
>>
File: giphy.gif (492 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
492 KB, 350x263
I'm sure pretty much all that and more was in BTAS or atleast Beyond.
>>
>>77675327
It was actually pretty good. It was clearly meant to be a more serious Batman show based on the writing and story structure, but it suffered from the CGI and last minute censorship. It could have been great.
>>
>>77678497
Honestly, this was the first overarching story based Batman show. BatB had two-parters and The Batman had loose themes each season, but Beware went further than that. They could've done even more with an additional season.
>>
>>77678232
Stacked.
>>
>>77677931
>dat tongue placement
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.