[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
christopher priest's deathstroke is going to be the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: rebirth dickstroke.jpg (59 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
rebirth dickstroke.jpg
59 KB, 630x420
christopher priest's deathstroke is going to be the most slept on rebirth book. Been rereading black panther and holy shit its got everything. nuance, action, a sense of humor, character development, political intrigue, etc.

I fully expect this to be the sleeper hit of rebirth
>>
>>84022574
Yep, fully agreeing with you. My critics go to Slade's costume and sword. Yeah, I know it's his OG sword and all but it looks goofy.
>>
This and Blue Beetle are the only Rebirth books on my radar.
>>
>>84022698
well green arrow is fantastic so far
batman needs time to build because king always starts off small and builds into something larger

wonder woman so far, and I'll get hate for this because for some rucka is sacred, but his wonder woman stuff so far is just off. first issue is him saying fuck you to azzarello, and the second/first issue is nauseatingly repetitive.

another book I didn't really like was Aquaman rebirth. 20 pages of them trying to justify why aquaman is cool in a really on the nose manner without showing me aquaman doing any cool things. its fucking stupid. first regular issue was okay i'm just sick of stories being manta or ocean master ya know?
>>
>>84022574
I seriously hope so. The Nu52 Deathstroke was painful to read. Whoever decided to make him young is a retard.
>>
>>84022605
It looks like it's flexing
>>
>>84022574

who are the artists on this?

also what has Priest been up to for the last decade, because I'm fearing a Nocenti Green Arrow here.
>>
>>84022849
No idea what's he doing. Whoever thought to add that silver is silly artist and should change it. Unless that'll be Slade's skin and not silver which is worse.
>>84022873
Last comic he did was Q2: Return of Quantum and Woody. I didn't like it really.
>>
>>84022873
He did a mini about the original 90s Quantum & Woody recently.
>>
>>84022913
Was talking about the sword mate
>>
>>84022873
>implying Nocenti was ever good
Longshot was pretty dope I'll admit, but that's it.
>>
File: Ravager.jpg (364 KB, 881x1873) Image search: [Google]
Ravager.jpg
364 KB, 881x1873
>>84022964
Ah, yes. That as well. Anons said same in previous threads.
>>
>>84023040
The Deathstroke is a little off, though I still like it, but damn if that isn't a great fucking Ravager.
>>
>>84023072
Indeed. I really like how she's not having full costume and there's skin on her legs shown. Looks like she went out to jog and decided to murderkill some guys.
And love her shoes.
>>
File: old man slade.jpg (73 KB, 960x679) Image search: [Google]
old man slade.jpg
73 KB, 960x679
And here we have unmasked Slade.
>>
>>84022574
Geoff Johns did say it would be the most nuanced book of Rebirth
>>
>>84022574
Shame he's stuck with more mediocre artists
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.