[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was her fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
What was her fucking problem?
>>
she was just scared of rejection, and as a projection, acted mean and 'rejected' the other kids before they had a chance to reject her

Tommy has Dil, Phil and Lil have each other, and Chuckie has Tommy and that asian bitch. Whereas Angelica was an only child to a single mother clearly more interested in business than family; the closest thing to a sibling/friend Angelica had was the doll. she was starved for attention and sought it through destructive means, all she truly needed was acceptance

the best example I can think of is the episode where she pits Lil and Phil against each other, but it ends with them all playing together, which is all Angelica really wanted
>>
>>83980698
She was 3
>>
She's three years old.
>>
>>83980839
>Single mother
Her father spent more time with her than her mother.
>>
>>83980839
Single mother is a bit harsh. It's not Jonathan's fault Charlotte wants to keep their fling a secret for the sake of the company.
>>
>>83980866
>>83980857
She's 3 and also spoiled like crazy, doesn't need much more reason than that OP.
>>
>>83980698
her mother was a psychotic bitch and the dad was pussywhipped
>>
She was a spoiled child who was starved for attention by her parents.
>>
>>83980839
Really doubt her motivation went beyond being a spoiled 3 year old. She just viewed the others like toys to play with like any spoiled child does in that "I'm bored, entertain me" sort of way.
>>
>>83980897
>>83980914
lol to be honest I completely forgot about him, had to google to ascertain his existence.
>>
File: really rugrats.png (151 KB, 480x355) Image search: [Google]
really rugrats.png
151 KB, 480x355
>>83980839
>that Asian bitch
Kimi, her name was Kimi.
>>
File: Portrait_of_Ruin.jpg (58 KB, 465x416) Image search: [Google]
Portrait_of_Ruin.jpg
58 KB, 465x416
>>83980914
>Jonathan
>Charlotte
>>
>>83981021
Stu and Dru were great.
>>
>>83981021
How exactly did you forget about the idiot who wasted almost all of Chaz's lottery winnings?
>>
>>83981151
>>83981153
I loved Rugrats when I was 2-6 years old, I would refer to it as "Tommy" aka The Tommy Show. Haven't watched too much of it since then so forgive me if I'm hazy on the details!
>>
i never really watched or acknowledged Rugrats growing up. i didn't much care for the subject or the art style. learning that there are people out there who, like any other cartoon show, get angry about lore and each other, is mind-blowing but also a little weird
>>
>>83980698
Shes white.
>>
Early on they really seemed to flat out imply that her mom is absent from nurturing/raising her daughter at all (aside form the *one time* when she disciplined her in public to try to get her to wise up) leaving her utter asshole father to spoil her rotten.

Seriously, Drew Pickles is a fucking shitlord. Cost a friend his personal savings/fortune after fate smiled on him and gave him a winning lotto ticket, locked his younger brother out and he wound up arrested. *Took pleasure in the fact his younger brother failed at taxes so badly it will threaten his child's college future* and I mean utter smug satisfaction in the fact a family member's finacial situation is in the dire shitter.

THIS is the guy who is spoiling his daughter into a sociopath. No wonder Angelica turned out to be so rotten.
>>
A bitch when she was little, still a bitch when she grew up and turned into a hot slut.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 300x300
>>83981076
Holy shit dude
>>
File: Angelica_Rats_Race1.jpg (339 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Angelica_Rats_Race1.jpg
339 KB, 1024x768
>>83982331
>>
>>83980897
Wait, were angelica's parents divorced?
>>
>>83982145
>shitlord
>>
Some people are naturally assholes. There isn't a reason for it, that's just how their brains get randomly wired.
>>
>yfw Johnathan was her biological father
>>
>>83984210
Problem, gaylord?
>>
>>83984171
No, just focused more on business than family.
>>
>>83984278
No problemo, tumblrino.
>>
>>83984272
>yfw Lou was her biological father
>>
>>83980698
Needed a good punishment from the dick to set her straight.
>>
File: Angelica is perfect.gif (271 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Angelica is perfect.gif
271 KB, 500x375
>>83980698

What are you talking about?

She's perfect.
>>
Child neglect.
>>
>>83980698
She's white
>>
>>83985981

I most definitely second her perfection.
>>
Selfish and spoiled.
>>
>>83984272
Jonathan was a canon faggot.
>>
>>83983157

That is a hot look for her.
>>
>>83985981
She will die by heart attack.
>>
>>83990819

Gluttonous Angelica is best Angelica.
>>
>>83980839
>Angelica was an only child

/thread
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.