[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Donna Troy /co/, I've always thought she was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 928x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 928x1200
Tell me about Donna Troy /co/, I've always thought she was basically just wonder girl but not blonde, but she seems to be decently popular.
>>
Most famous things about her are her hilariously convoluted origin, it's almost old Hawkman-tier, and that writer's self-insert married her.
>>
>>83741292
Jesus Christ that bad eh? Wanna give me the footnotes? I'm interested even more now
>>
>>83741312
I'm not Titanfag so I may be wrong. I remember it this way:
>first she was made out of clay, just like Wonder Woman
>but not really, she was human kid Wonder Woman adopted
>enter Terry Long, three times her age but it's love, senpai!
>but she's not adopted by Wonder Woman anymore, she's orphan trained by some titans to be their champion
>Terry Long and their kid die, you can tell that nobody liked what Wolfman was doing
>but she's Wonder Woman's magical copy now!
>then we see that Donna Troy is actually part of all Donna Troys from multiverse
Long (ha) story short.
>>
>>83741386
Oh, and right now, in New 52, Donna that appears in Wonder Woman was killed and is meant to replace Fates. I've read somewhere that Titans Hunt Donna Troy is clone of her.
>>
>>83741386
>Donna Troy is actually part of all Donna troys from the multiverse
What the actual fuck does that mean?!

Man that's some crazy origin shit. Hopefully rebirth will set it right cause I'm planning on checking out Titans for Wally
>>
Wasn't she really violently raped or murdered by some villain and it pissed a lot of people off?
>>
File: image.jpg (1016 KB, 2579x1603) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1016 KB, 2579x1603
>>83741469
Ah here we go. I know he's not raping her in that last panel but damn it kinda looks like it
>>
>>83741450
When in doubt, bullshit origin. It was supposed to have her as unique special snowflake in whooole of multiverse. And to read that dumb book in Infinite Crisis.
>>83741491
Based Cyborg.
She has nice titties. But who doesn't, it's comics anyway. Always liked her costume with stars.
>>
File: Wonder_Woman_Vol_1_124.jpg (63 KB, 400x592) Image search: [Google]
Wonder_Woman_Vol_1_124.jpg
63 KB, 400x592
Best part of all about her origin is that she only exists because Amazons were some of the earliest photoshoppers, and Donna's creator never realized it.
>>
>>83741277

Donna was created through misunderstanding and her existence remains a mystery wrapped in an enigma. That said, she's usually pretty cool.
>>
>>83741277
sh'es better than wondy
>>
>>83741491
Oh, so a woman straddling a beat-up robot and continuing to beat it up is okay, but when he just stands behind her menacingly it's now rape?
>>
>>83743325
Like that's saying much.
>>
>>83741277
She has a convoluted history. The only thing I temper about her was that she died fighting a robot Superman and something something young Justice something Nightwing
>>
>>83741906
This. When Bob Haney was creating the Teen Titans book, he needed some teen heroes. In Wonder Woman's book, there were often stories about Wonder Girl and Wonder Tot as well. Thing is, these two characters were also Diana, just from different points in her life (fuck you, silver age).

Apparently no one told him WG shouldn't be hanging out with Robin and Kid Flash, and when they realized it they had to make up some bullshit.

Thus, Donna Troy.
>>
The starry costume has to be one of the best cape costumes out there. It's absolutely gorgeous.
>>
>>83741277
Horrible concept
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.