[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it BerenSTEIN or BerenSTAIN /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: TheBerenstainBears.jpg (51 KB, 622x598) Image search: [Google]
TheBerenstainBears.jpg
51 KB, 622x598
Is it BerenSTEIN or BerenSTAIN /co/?
>>
It's BerenstAin. Always has been.

StEin only caught on because

A) "Stein" is a common last name element, especially in very commonly heard names, while "Stain" is not

B) Most everybody hadn't even thought of the Berenstain bears since they were young and easily influenced, so the memory of the name was tenuous in their head to begin with.

Here, I'll prove it by creating a new "alternate history"

Freddy Murcury had a moustache in the Bohemian Rhapsody music video.

You can't remember if he does or doesn't, can you?
Before you check, really search your memory, and see if you can figure out for yourself whether he had one or not. I guarantee at least some of the people who do this will convince themselves one way, before checking and seeing that they were wrong.

It's not an "Alternate reality", it's just the transient nature of memory made manifest.
>>
>>83682442
Who cares? Those books fucking suck.
>>
>>83682543
I've never seen the Bohemian Rhapsody music video.
>>
>>83682543
/thread
>>
>>83682543
I got it right, fuckface.
Now what?
>>
>>83682557
Go watch it
>>
>>83682543
I'm going to go watch bohemian rhapsody now but not because you told me to, but because I love the song and wish to hear it again.
>>
File: 1459860381176.gif (1 MB, 346x261) Image search: [Google]
1459860381176.gif
1 MB, 346x261
>>83682543
Yeah, that's what you want us to believe, Mr. Illuminati. The conspiracy continues!
https://youtu.be/XWSfvIOLO5c
>>
>>83682442
they were the wolfenstein wolfs [sic] in my timeline.
>>
>>83682543
This is most of what I came here to say, maybe minus the Queen bit.
>>
>>83682442
I don't know man, I think it's nipplestain.
>>
Mandela effect my friend
>>
File: henry81540c.jpg (487 KB, 834x999) Image search: [Google]
henry81540c.jpg
487 KB, 834x999
Picture the famous portrait of King Henry the Eighth in your head.
What color is his coat and what is he holding in his hands?
If you thought he was wearing a maroon coat and holding a goblet and a turkey leg, you are wrong.
>>
>>83684621
The reason why people think that is because some old black and white movie had King Henry eating a shitload of food while pissed off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4tOb9J7W2k
>>
Picture where you were taught the kidneys were in the human body.

Now google an image of where they actually are.

Crazy huh?
>>
>>83685477
No, because anatomy is something you take in Highschool. If anybody seriously thought there were anywhere else then they either failed n anatomy or they're underage.
>>
>>83682442
They're both wrong, I clearly remember it being the BerenSTONE Bears. Clearly, we're dealing with a third parallel universe here.
>>
File: 1337099256146.png (79 KB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1337099256146.png
79 KB, 230x175
ALIENS AYYY LMAO!
>>
>>83684621
I thought it was yellow.
What do I win?
>>
>>83687251

You are full of shit it has always been the Benstein bears. No amount of parallel universes will convince me otherwise.
>>
I always thought it was Bernstein so I was double wrong I guess
>>
>>83687321
I already killed you in one universe and I will do it again!
>>
>>83682543
>Freddy Murcury had a moustache in the Bohemian Rhapsody music video.
>You can't remember if he does or doesn't, can you?
>Before you check, really search your memory, and see if you can figure out for yourself whether he had one or not. I guarantee at least some of the people who do this will convince themselves one way, before checking and seeing that they were wrong.

This is silly, Mercury only got a mustache because the look was popular in gay culture in the late 70's/80's. Bohemian Rhapsody was form 1975 and was glam rock. Mustaches aren't glam rock.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.