[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Crossroads of Destiny the single best episode of western animation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (95 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 333x250
Is Crossroads of Destiny the single best episode of western animation ever made?
>>
Are you high? It's the lowpoint of the entire series!
>Zuko is suddenly okay with being ousted from the Fire Nation because he had a fever
>but then betrays the gaang when he has a chance to make up with them anyway
>to his psychopath sister who just a couple of episodes ago wanted to murder him
>because fuck character development
>said sister now suddenly wants to take Zuko back to the Fire Nation
>plot? Coherence? What's that?
>Zuko trusts her despite everything that happened to him during the season
And not only that
>the head of the Dai Li simply hands over control to Azula
>a fucking firebender
>earthbenders can probably have people swallowed up by the ground
>meanwhile, firebenders have FIRE WHIPS, oh boy!
>also, they conquered the water tribe with fucking nets
>and the waterbenders had nothing to defend themselves with
>in the arctic
>the fire nation and firebending are supposed to be credible threats to the other benders and cultures in this cartoon
>oh, and azula's lighting can take away Aang's avatar state because plot contrivance
It's horrible.

I love season 2, but Crossroads of Destiny is the worst season finale of anything I have seen in my entire life. It doesn't tank the whole season; but boy does it come close!
>>
>>83634131
There is no such thing as "best thing ever!", you 5 year old.
>>
>>83634520
You realize that Zuko's entire character in the first two seasons is just making shitty decisions to justify regaining muh honor, right?
>>
>>83634131
>>83635263
Yes it is OP
>>
Wait, that's not Tales of Ba Sing Se
>>
>>83634131
>western animation
It was made in Korea
>>
>>83634131
You can't just isolate that episode, the entire second half of the second season was some of the best writing in animation history.
>>
>>83636143
So is fucking everything from Samurai Jack to Regular Show.
>>
>>83637517
Let's be real, 95% of S2 was fucking fantastic.
>>
>>83637517
Avatar Book 2 is probably the best season of american animation in history. it has so many fantastic episodes.
>>
>>83637517
Everything from episode 6 to possibly episode 1 of season 3 was near perfect.

Everything flowed magnificently.
>>
>>83637622
Regular Show is not made in fucking Korea
>>
>>83639476
Yes it is. It's outsourced by Rough Draft to Rough Draft Korea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rough_Draft_Studios#TV_series

Look at their outsourced projects, fucking EVERTYHING is animated in Korea. That's just one studio.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.