[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/! Do the thing!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: varrick.jpg (51 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
varrick.jpg
51 KB, 1024x512
/co/! Do the thing!
>>
OKAY BOLBI DO THE THING REAL GOOD! SLAP SLAP SLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
>>
Uh, uh... Korra isn't very good! They sacrificed story integrity by splitting up the series into 4 small adventures that Korea breezed through without developing very much! Her struggles were all very shallow and her solutions were contrived and convenient "power-level" victories earned by lazy writing and enabled by her either crying and running away only to come back suddenly stronger for no raisin! The mess that was the interpersonal relations between the main 4 hampered the development of everybody because it ultimately meant nothing! The previous history and world building of all the avatars has been deleted for short-sighted and desperate attempts to cultivate dramatic effect that fell flat in the end and sacrificed too much for too little traction! The show was well-animated but didn't provide very much bang for your buck! In a world dealing with more mature characters, themes, and relationships there was no real risk in any of the fighting sequences! Nobody was ever in a situation where they might die! I mean, Korra almost did when fighting Zaheer but that didn't happen. In the end, they sacrificed Asami's dad and called it a day. Too little too late but who cares!? THIS IS THE SUCCESSOR TO ATLANTA AND IT HAD LESBIAN UNDERTONES SO EVERYTHING ELSE DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE IT'S SO PROGRESSIVE RITE GUISE REEEEEEEEEEE PEDOPHILES AND EPHIBIOPHILES ARE DIFFERENT FUCKING YOU NORMIES RĂ·EEEEEEEE
>>
"Like a good neighbooor, State Farm is there!"
>>
>>83586074
ok varrick the bombs are under your factories warehouses and offices like you said
you sure about this whole false flag thing?
>>
>>83586074
Uh...ok, then. Never had to do this on command before. ...fap fap fap fap fap fap....
>>
>>83586660
>That episode where Varrick did 9/11

LoK was fucking dark
>>
>>83586471
>REEEEEEEEEEE PEDOPHILES AND EPHIBIOPHILES ARE DIFFERENT FUCKING YOU NORMIES RĂ·EEEEEEEE

So you think that people who are sexually attracted to Korra, a 17 year old minor, should be tossed in jail?
>>
File: Duane!.gif (718 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Duane!.gif
718 KB, 480x320
You Got it Boss!
>>
>>83586471
Looks like a retard Korra fan was triggered.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720

BUUUUUUUUUUUUURP
>>
>>83586842
at this point i think it's important to draw the distinction between thought and crime. you can be -attracted to- whatever you want. just like you can -want to- assassinate the president. you only go to jail if you start making plans to actually do it.

of course they're well on their way to enacting thoughtcrime laws so this post won't be necessary for long
>>
File: furries.gif (2 MB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
furries.gif
2 MB, 300x222
>>83586074
>>
File: Ay Mon.png (321 KB, 956x540) Image search: [Google]
Ay Mon.png
321 KB, 956x540
>>83586074
Do the thing?

I'm not a Republic City serial villain. I did the thing thirty-five minutes ago.
>>
>>83586471
>SUCCESSOR TO ATLANTA
get off your fucking phone
>>
>>83588625
It shouldn't matter what I fap to if it's a drawing. Drawings ain't real
>>
>>83586471
14 minutes between OP and this post. Just enough time to write out an autistic rant I suppose.
>>
>>83586471
>stronger for no raisin
>>
>>83586842
she's 18 by the end of season 2
honestly, why does the pedophile card come up so much with LoK?
>>
File: AtlantaSkyline_SN-small.jpg (416 KB, 992x557) Image search: [Google]
AtlantaSkyline_SN-small.jpg
416 KB, 992x557
>>83586471
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?
>>
File: All According to COkaku.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
All According to COkaku.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>83586074
If you say so, but I don't know if this'll make people like your hand drawn movers.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.