[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will Based Geoff fire him, /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: wCuFizK.png (740 KB, 352x537) Image search: [Google]
wCuFizK.png
740 KB, 352x537
When will Based Geoff fire him, /co/?
>>
Genuinely surprised Geoff didn't murder him after that awful JSA run
>>
You guys don't get it, do you?

Johns is containing Guggenheim to TV. The greatest thing about it all is that neither movie side nor the comics side of WB/DC actually give a shit about TV. So, Guggenheim is just writing to the wind. Nothing he makes will ever matter in the long run of DC's history.

And sure, on one hand, it does suck that Guggie's shows will be the first entry in a lot of people's journey with DC characters. But there are increasing mandates and ads for the comics and the films, and at this point in time, it's more worthwhile to read the comics and be a fan of the movies than to care about CWTV.

Johns always knew Guggenheim would dangerous if he was still a comics guy, so he gave him exactly what he wanted: a career in live-action writing. Guggenheim can't even be *mad* at Johns, and Johns has effectively barred Guggenheim from ever writing a mainstream comic for DC again (or at least for the foreseeable future). It's glorious as hell.
>>
>>83550149
If we're lucky he'll fuck off to Marvel to work with his wife. He already has one book.
>>
>>83550149
>implying the other dcw shows dont make arrow "relevant" by proxy
People are already clamoring for Gustin to play the flash in the movie so.
>>
>>83550149
My god. And I had almost forgotten to pray to the cereal god today.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.