[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-23 appearances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 14079910._SY540_.jpg (38 KB, 327x540) Image search: [Google]
14079910._SY540_.jpg
38 KB, 327x540
I'm trying to read X-23's stuff up to the present, but my... source, ends with 2014's All-New X-Men. Laura seems to just from book to book so often I somehow doubt sticking with All-New to 2016 will allow me to follow her story all the way.

What other titles was she in from 2014 to the present? Is there somewhere with a list? The Marvel wiki just seems to say what books she has popped up in, but not what issues. There is a two-year gap here I'm missing right now until All-New Wolverine.

And what is she involved in now? Is she a big player in the new Civil War now that she is Wolverine?

Fuck, her chronology and title-hopping is irritating. I bet it'll only get worse if she ends up copying Logan's ability to be on every team ever.
>>
>>83468438
I use comic vine for figuring of stuff like this.
>>
File: x-23_come_at_me.jpg (116 KB, 900x1420) Image search: [Google]
x-23_come_at_me.jpg
116 KB, 900x1420
>>83468438
Hey fellow anon and fellow lover of X-23. I made a thread just like this a week ago and got some good help from /co/. This is the chronological order I got out of everyone's responses. Hope this helps, I'm actually in the middle of catching up on all of her stories as well so sorry if I'm not all that helpful. Don't know the year of release for these stories, so not sure how much this will help.

Innocence Lost
Target X
New X-Men
X-Force
X-23
Avengers Academy
All-New Wolverine

Laura is my waifu.
>>
>>83468845
Circle of Four was pretty good too. Think it would go between X-23 and Avengers Academy.
>>
>>83468845
Note: This was a list of what /co/ told me were her best stories. They mentioned a few others but I don't know if you would be interested in them.

Also I don't know if she's involved in anything right now as far as crossing over with other heroes goes. I have no idea if she is part of Civil War II. All I know is her current and only adventure is All-New Wolverine, but I could easily be wrong.

Reading all her stories makes me want to write/illustrate a GOOD story for her. Something easy to swallow that anyone can pick up and appreciate. Like a simple, badass four-issue story.
>>
>>83468888
Is that the one where she teams up with Venom, Red Hulk, etc.? I was trying to figure out the name of that story.
>>
>>83468910
That is indeed the one.
>>
>>83468438
litary just google her go to the marvel wiki (no the oficial crap the other one) go to the list of comics she is being in, even if they are just cameos
>>
>>83468936
Fuck yeah, dude. Thanks_fam, I'll add it to my list.
>>
File: x-23.jpg (3 MB, 1850x2100) Image search: [Google]
x-23.jpg
3 MB, 1850x2100
Haven't gotten around to making a less preachy verbose version, yet, sorry.
>>
File: 1464747483888.jpg (318 KB, 466x680) Image search: [Google]
1464747483888.jpg
318 KB, 466x680
>>83469130
That's the post of a true X-Man. Good work, soldier.
>>
>>83468845

Thanks.

>>83469130

And this is exactly what I was hoping for, thanks anon. So, not much after/between All-New X-Men. Fair enough. This need an update, though? Seems to be mid-late 2015, as it makes no mention of All-New Wolverine.

Is it complete?

>And what is she involved in now? Is she a big player in the new Civil War now that she is Wolverine?

Just going to ask this again, in case there is anything besides Wolverine she is in now.

Sad to see Jubilee seems to have fallen off the earth recently, too.
>>
>>83469404
All-New Wolverine and All-New X-Men v2 are missing, but sorta mentioned in the last sentence. Apart from that, this should be pretty complete aside from wallpaper appearances.
>>
File: Laura and Jubilee.jpg (1 MB, 1260x1686) Image search: [Google]
Laura and Jubilee.jpg
1 MB, 1260x1686
>>
>>83470073

Damn right. A shame it'll only ever be vaguely and rarely approached subtext.
>>
So, what the fuck happened between Wolverines and All-New Wolverine, and where can I read it? Mystique guts Laura, Secret Wars happen (and I don't recall anything about X-23 during it), and then suddenly Laura has her healing factor back and is already Wolverine. I'm guessing I missed something?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.