[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agents of WARD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1447996026487.webm (792 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1447996026487.webm
792 KB, 720x404
He warned the passengers. I guess he's not such a bad guy after all.
>>
Evil Ward is best Ward
>>
>>77588103
Remember when he was literally raped by a woman?
Neither does anybody else especially since he became a villain.
>>
File: 1446331622381[1].png (62 KB, 312x272) Image search: [Google]
1446331622381[1].png
62 KB, 312x272
>>77588103
>Brett Dalton
>Yale Alum
>Love acting
>Blessed with good looks and charming personality.
>Have qt girlfriend, and daughter out of wedlock.
>Work as an actor for stage plays, and indie movies.
>Get your big break on a TV show based around the Avengers
>Director has you play straight-edge boyscout with a troubled past. It makes your character a bit bland, but some people (mainly women) love it.
>Winter Soldier rolls by, find out you get to be evil.
>All the charm and charisma starts to ooze in.
>The next 2 seasons see your character go through one hell of a toboggan ride.
>Landwhales on Tumblr have a civil war(d), solely on your character, with one side fervently worshiping your every word.
>Bunch of comic nerds on a Vietnamese PowerPoint Presentation board worship your crazy retard character.
>Get to do silly skits with the writers of your show for lulz
>Rake in the money, and land yourself a role for a major video game.
>Be Brett Dalton

Have you prayed to your Ward and Savior today, /co/?
>>
>>77588103
>she just wanted the Ward D

R.I.P. qt air hostess
>>
>>77588103
You guys know that he narrated an audiobook, yeah? I mean no homo but... c'mon...
>>
>>77588606
episode?
>>
>>77592855
Yes Men. The Asgardian Lorelei can control men and ends up controlling Ward and when they're on the run from SHIELD she fucks him.
>>
>>77588103
>Hydra guy sends 3 generic goons with pistols to kill highly dangerous man and actually expects them to succeed
>Wards blocks bullets with a plates
>his best option to get to the vault was getting on a civillian plane, armed, wait for the plane fly over the place ad jump from it
>Hydra is not Nazis anymore but Inhuman worshipers

I hated this whole storyline, it was too retarded for me.
>>
>>77593054
>>Hydra is not Nazis anymore but Inhuman worshipers
Hydra in First Avenger and in this last episode are both ancient alien death cults.

All this means now is that Red Skull got a manifesto or book that taught him that aliums existed and then he combined this with the Nazi obsession with the origins of the white race and boom.
>>
File: Grant_Ward_(Earth-199999)_01.jpg (73 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
Grant_Ward_(Earth-199999)_01.jpg
73 KB, 750x1000
He looks wierd without the stubble
>>
File: 1940s ward.gif (4 MB, 434x592) Image search: [Google]
1940s ward.gif
4 MB, 434x592
>>77593685
I've seen that man before
>>
>>77593840
>he morphs into a smug Ward
>he knows
>>
What if Ward will become xenophobic and reshape Hydra into Sward

He did kill Brand.
>>
>>77592982
He would have fucked her anyway. I mean he was still undercover but I think he would have taken a chance to fuck a girl from godland.
>>
File: Things_Bury_132[1].png (848 KB, 971x1048) Image search: [Google]
Things_Bury_132[1].png
848 KB, 971x1048
>>77593685
The stubble is used to signify that he's evil now. Hell, one episode, he shaved his beard, and in the next, the stubble grew back almost immediately.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.