[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition Trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83
File: 1464812505124.jpg (79 KB, 1920x804) Image search: [Google]
1464812505124.jpg
79 KB, 1920x804
HYPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AO19XY2rqc&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 267x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 267x207
>>
>>83412660
Hype fucking trailer

All that additional plot and character moments

>Oh shit, actual military strike in Africa and Superman involved
>Clark reflecting on the event
>Clark investigating in Gotham
>"Men like him don't understand words, but fists"
>Jenna Malone. Is she Cat Grant??

Lads, this is the movie we were supposed to get back in March
>>
Wait, is that security footage of Batman him stealing the Kryptonite for LexCorp?
>>
When is it out?
>>
>>83412841
Holy shit, you're right
>>
>>83412841
Yup.
I don't know if the whole sequence is in the movie (or if it was even shot) but there are at least some scenes, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>83412854
>>83412864
Anything is better than the flat nothing in the movie.
>tries to steal
>fails
>steals offscreen
>>
>>83412660
4K versus BLU RAY!
>>
>>83412796
The scenes shown in the trailer just really show how legitimately valid the criticisms of BvS were in the theaters.

People not understanding why people were mad at Supes for africa considering the reason was basically cut out entirely. Clark being broody and having a problem with Batman because his character was cut out entirely.
>>
I still wish there was an Ultimate/Uncut version of "Man of Steel" out there.
>>
File: Jena.png (1 MB, 1920x803) Image search: [Google]
Jena.png
1 MB, 1920x803
>>83412796
>Jenna Malone. Is she Cat Grant??
Looks like it.
>>
>>83412883
We didn't really need it shown to us, did we? People already complained about too much action. I think the scene of Lex walking through his shattered front door and the batarang left as a calling card was pretty slick.
>>
DING DING DING

MHHH KINO MHHH
>>
>>83412931
It was just poorly edited. They shouldn't have shown him failing in the first place then.
>>
>>83412906
>People not understanding why people were mad at Supes for africa considering the reason was basically cut out entirely.
Anyone who didn't understand that was retarded. They actually said it, straight up, in the movie. Sorry it didn't hold your hand and ram it down your throat for 3 additional scenes.
>>
>>83412931
That scene was great for Lex, but I think it adds a bit of sting to the whole affair because then the first attempt just seems needless.
>>
>>83412660
you mean the "lack of" hype?
>>
>>83412960
I guess that's why it's being included in the ultimate edition.

Sorry m8, you're wrong. Unless you think the ultimate edition is going to be worse, then yeah sure you can believe that too.
>>
>>83412957
Why not?
>>
>>83412931
What? If anything people complained there was too little action
>>
>>83412976
Wow, it only took 17 minutes for someone to try and start something.
>>
>>83412906
Yep Clark was royally screwed.

It seems like his entire character was cut.

>Full Africa event
Why Superman is at a crossroads and doubting himself

>Clark in Gotham
Characterizes his problem with Batman after seeing his terror firsthand.

There is probably more scene of development with Clark and Lois too I'd imagine.

God damn.
>>
DELETE THIS

HUMANKIND SHOULD NOT WATCH THIS

WE ARE MOVING AWAY FROM OUR EVOLUTION COURSE. OUR CULTURE IS LITERALLY JUMPING 500 YEARS AHEAD
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 250x214
Jesus, all this additional footage is great! The north Africa scene expanded and explained. Clark visiting Gotham and learning from the citizens themselves that Batman is much more brutal now and that the only way he'll stop is physically. Alfred being really upset at how Bruce is now. CAT MOTHERFUCKING GRANT! This fills in so many blanks people were complaining about! Fuck WB for cutting this down to 2 and a half hours!
>>
>>83412988
Because the sequence of failing and then sudden success makes it seem like the failure was pointless. With the included scenes in the ultimate edition, it was probably there to show Batman's smarts.

What did showing the failure do for the movie otherwise?
>>
Deja vu.

Remember when the third trailer came out and you thought "oh maybe it's going to be good"? Don't get fooled again and don't listen to this WB shill. After Green Lantern, The Dark Knight Rises, and Man of Steel all sucked in theaters and on DVD, and after BvS sucked in theaters, you really think this DVD is going to fix things? Fucking delusional. Also not paying money to see Suicide Squad or any DCEU movie again.
>>
How many hours is all of this again?
>>
Don't fucking hype up you morons. It's the same trash movie you saw in theaters and it's the same Zack fucking Snyder.
>>
>>83413065
Still Snyder's fault for not getting it right in theatrical

Director's cut is ideally just fanservice and the theatrical should stand on its own
>>
File: 1321501219781.png (124 KB, 362x299) Image search: [Google]
1321501219781.png
124 KB, 362x299
>>83412660
>black man playing scratch off & clark scene
Must be just before the "bat is dead bury it" scene?
>>
>>83412660
>The ultimate cut
Wow, they know they fucked up badly. I might even download it and watch this.
pirate of course
>>
>>83413096
The Ultimate Cut is 182 minutes, 30 minutes longer than the theatrical cut.
>>
>>83413082

>The Dark Knight Rises
>Man of Steel

These movies didn't sucked.
>>
>>83413065
Snyder knew he couldn't make a 3 hour long movie, this was made with a "ultimate cut" in mind all along.

Theatrical cut is what counts
>>
File: Batman-Chin-Rub.gif (408 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Chin-Rub.gif
408 KB, 500x345
>Batman breaks into Lex Corp
>He steals Kryptonite
>Also stumbles upon Aquaman
> Releases him

Wew lad. The possibility of this happening gets me a bit excited.
>>
File: 1353280080253.gif (2 MB, 390x212) Image search: [Google]
1353280080253.gif
2 MB, 390x212
>>83412660
>On Digital HD 6.28.16
>On Blu-Ray 7.19.16
>>
If only they could cut out Lex
>>
>>83413065

Or maybe Snyder and the screenwriters could have made a movie that didn't take three hours to tell.

Here's a way to start: Cut out the entire Lois Lane plot and the dream sequence, and scrap the entirety of Doomsday. There's a good jumping off point.
>>
>Batman isn't nice enough while stopping criminals like human traffickers
>somehow this is a problem
>>
>>83412660
>>
>>83413232
>Snyder didn't need to waste the audiences time showing stuff like the Africa incident and Batman successfully stealing Kryptonite
>woop lets put in these youtube vids of the other Leaguers and Lois Lane dicking around with a bullet that ends up being meaningless
>>
File: HOT.jpg (41 KB, 527x709) Image search: [Google]
HOT.jpg
41 KB, 527x709
>>83413105
Shut the fuck up, You cunts are worse than Synderfags.
>>
File: nothing.jpg (26 KB, 560x458) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
26 KB, 560x458
>>
>>83412660
It does not look bad. I have yet to see the movie, I will see it directly in the full version
>>
Maybe with all of this extra content, someone else can edit together a better movie
>>
I am now sporting a cautious erection.
>>
>>83413069
>Because the sequence of failing and then sudden success makes it seem like the failure was pointless
The failure was not pointless. The purpose of that scene was to have Batman stand toe-to-toe with Superman for the first time. He spends most of the scene effortlessly destroying Luthor's security squad, but then Superman flies in and stops him by literally just standing in his way. That scene was to show Batman just how woefully outmatched he was.

You have to be extremely short-sighted to think the only purpose of that scene was to show Batman trying to get Kryptonite. Movies show scenes of failure all the time. Just because "objective A" isn't accomplished, doesn't mean the scene was a waste of time. I guess they shouldn't have shown the scene in Jaws where they try to inject the shark with strychnine because it fails. What a fucking WASTE, that was!
>>
>>83413295

But anon, workout the bullet subplot how you could figure out that Lex Luther was the villain in a Superman movie?

Well, a Batman and Lex Luther movie honestly. Superman can just be walking symbolism, no one cares about the fruity faggot when we can have Batman machine-gunning guys in a duster and blowing up 40 cars with a Batmobile. Why would people want to see Superman as a character when we can give all that screen-time to Batman and Lex instead?
>>
Deleted scenes look great.
>>
File: 1462994479904.png (117 KB, 409x435) Image search: [Google]
1462994479904.png
117 KB, 409x435
>>83413330
>MoS was mediocre at best
>people hype up BvS
>again mediocre at best
>"stop setting yourselves up for disappointment"
>"Shut up! You're worse than the people who purposely disappoint themselves!"
>>
>homme chauve-souris v homme supérieur: l'aube de la justice - Edition ultime

Are you ready for true superkino?
>>
>>83413295
>Lois Lane dicking around with a bullet that ends up being meaningless
It ties Lexcorp to the terrorism in Africa, which proves he was just trying to escalate shit with Superman, and would certainly help clear Supes' name regarding the incident and also be more evidence against Lex. I wonder if they'll have more of him getting arrested/imprisoned in the ultimate cut.
>>
>>83412987

There was scene with a sassy black lady explaining how Supes getting involved made the African dictator shoot everyone.

Holy shit, man.
>>
>>83413470

MoS was a great movie.
>>
File: ghhh.jpg (11 KB, 210x258) Image search: [Google]
ghhh.jpg
11 KB, 210x258
What is this expression trying to convey?
>>
Yeah we all know that BvS has a trailer worth of good movie.
Does it have two hours of good movie? Probably not.
>>
>>83413520
"No."
>>
>>83413533

Anal turbulence?
>>
>>83413515
>I guess that's why it's being included in the ultimate edition.
>>
File: youtu.be-8AO19XY2rqc.jpg (46 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
youtu.be-8AO19XY2rqc.jpg
46 KB, 640x360
>>83412660
Caught this nod to the original Superman movie when I saw it in IMAX. Kinda cool.
>>
>>83413544
"Yes."

Literally the best sci-fi movie of the last 10 years.

Hell, just the krypton segment is worth a full ticket and has more lore, content, discussion and richness than the rest of the cape movies released since then.
>>
>>83412923
Or Barb with a wig
>>
>>83413589

>praising the worst section of MoS

The entire Krypton sequence should have either been cut or integrated into smaller flashbacks later in the movie.
>>
>>83413378
>I guess they shouldn't have shown the scene in Jaws where they try to inject the shark with strychnine because it fails. What a fucking WASTE, that was!
I have no problem with the failure. In fact, I am almost entirely sure the failure is still in the ultimate edition.
>>
>>83413588
Honestly the more good they show Superman doing the more fucking stupid the fight between him and Batman gets.
>>
Does Johns have the power to retcon Jimmy being CIA?
>>
You literally can't defend when people's main arguments were that they could have had a scene doing this thing in the theatrical cut and then the ultimate cut actually had that scene

Cause if the inclusion of those scenes are not going to make for a better movie, the ultimate edition will actually be a worse movie
>>
>>83413544
End this
>"No."
shit
Terrible meme
>>
>>83413577

It was perfectly clear in the movie. A lot of people just got into the bandwagon pf complaining about both valid points and also a lot of very stupid shit. This is one of those cases.
>>
>>83412987
>Sorry m8, you're wrong.
Except I'm not. In the theatrical cut there's a scene IMMEDIATELY after, there's the black woman talking about how in the wake of Superman breaking up the terrorist ring, the military came in and basically just razed the place, killing a bunch of innocents, too.

Not really his fault, but an unforseen, unavoidable consequence of taking such major actions. Hey, just like in Pa Kent's story about saving his farm! It's almost as if there were some sort of intended theme, here...

>>83413620
OK, then, what's the problem? The only reason I was detailing the importance of the failure is because whatever anon I was replying to seemed to think the scene was a waste because Batman failed. I've heard the same complaint from plenty of others.
>>
File: Agent_Olsen_Red_Son_01.jpg (44 KB, 284x621) Image search: [Google]
Agent_Olsen_Red_Son_01.jpg
44 KB, 284x621
>>83413663
>Jimmy Olsen has never been CIA before.
>>
>>83413663
He was only Jimmy in the credits, unless they call him that in the Ultimate Edition. They can easily just forget about that if they want real Jimmy.
>>
>>83413629

Why? You understood why Batman went after Superman, right? It wasn't so much about what Superman had done, but what he could do after ending up like Batman.
>>
>>83413679
The black woman scene is in the theatrical cut.

>>83413663
Yes, but it was Manhattan who stole love and made him write the shitty JL Origins and Darkseid War
>>
File: wait, what.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
wait, what.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>83413520
>>83413589

son...
>>
>>83412660
What? Zack Snyder with a trailer that looks great!?

Man oh man, this version will have all the problems fixed with all the shit that was missing!

But wait, there's more! It'll still have the asinine dream sequences, the piss break with the youtube ads on Wonder Woman's laptop, the luthorade in the courtroom, Superman dying at the end, Luthor being completely schyzo, another. fucking. origin. story. for. batman. Shitty Doomsday graphix, turkish airlines plugs, muted colours, idiotic redundant plots about bullets and fucking MARTHA all over again.

But it has another cunt with glasses and a bunch of more black people being mad at batman! It'll be great!!
>>
>>83413616
No, fuck off. Its by far the best part of the movie. At least I can recognise you by your usual terrible opinions and your name attached to it.
>>
>>83413710
It's fine if you enjoyed it. There's movies I like that most people think were bad. Just don't be one of those jackasses who says "It's so deep and intellectual! You just don't get it!"
>>
>>83413698
The failure scene becomes useless when he simply succeeds afterwards. People have a problem with him suddenly succeeding, not his failure. With a sudden success, as was in the theatrical cut, the failure doesn't do anything for the narrative and we already know Batman and Superman are at odds.

They shot his success for a reason. I mean obviously Snyder had, at some point during the filming of the movie, realized that maybe they would want that content.
>>
>>83413710

>being surprised people are still salty after 18 months of capekino shitposting

They brought it on themselves.
>>
It may fill in a few plot holes, but there's a lot that can't be fixed. Superman and Lex are still nothing like their comic counterparts, Doomsday is still needlessly forced in for another visual clusterfuck of an action scene, Lex's plan is still entirely unnecessary since Batman and Superman hated each other already, Cavill and Gadot's acting will still be horrendous, and everything will still be hilariously over-the-top and goofy in a movie that's trying to be serious and deep.

It's still going to by a Snyder movie.
>>
>>83413735
>black woman
who is talking about the black woman scene in this entire thread? People are talking about the explicit showing of the African massacre
>>
>>83412960

The movie needs to convey it to emotionally engage you

If you just slip it in some hammy dialogue it doesnt hold the same effect and seems to lazy
>>
>>83413193
oh goddammit
>>
>>83413069
>What did showing the failure do for the movie otherwise?

Action sequence where cars blow up. Didn't really add anything to the film, but satisfied Snyder's more adolescent impulses.

Here's the issue with Snyder; he's a visually fantastic director and is genuinely more intelligent than he appears, but deep down he's a very childish guy who wants to make big explosion filled action films, and he's embarrassed by that. So he finds these legitimately interesting ideas, and then proceeds to use them only to provide justification for his action sequences.

For example, BvS has some really interesting stuff about the nature of power and how it corrupts, but it's mainly there to justify Batman blowing up cars with machine guns and Lex making Doomsday. Rather than those action sequences serving to emphasise the themes of the film, the themes are just a reason for those action sequences to happen. That's Snyder's main flaw as a director; I'm fully convinced he could be a good director if he saw that and took measures against it, either by legitimately trying to do things the other way around or just letting his childish side loose without hiding it.
>>
>>83413722
Because Batman's reasoning is "IF THERE'S ANY CHANCE HE COULD BE EVIL I HAVE TO TAKE HIM OUT" but "Oh he's got/had parents just like me" is enough to change his mind, not to mention the fact that Superman and Lois could have just been fucking lying to stop him from killing Supes. There is no good reason for Batman to want to kill Supes and it made no fucking sense for him to ignore all the fucking good Supes has done for "Martha" to change his mind.
>>
>>83413193
Have you been in a coma for the past few years? This is standard operating procedure on all major studio movies.
>>
We have to kill Bill Gates. Despite all he has done for the world, a man with that much money is too dangerous.
>>
>>83412660
Looks good but on the other ham, the disaster we got also looks good. There's so much shit here that you don't only need to add but to cut a bunch of stuff to make it good. And it also involves mindwashing Zack into not doing shit like casting someone who was meant to be Jimmy as Lex. Gonna wait for a fan edit and for the cut scenes to be on youtube.
>>
>>83413710
No one defends the Thor movies.
Also AoU is a better movie than BvS.
>>
>>83413804
But those are all like, your opinions.
>>
>>83413810
The black woman talks about the massacre, you dont have to show it.
>>
>>83413721

No, he was Jimmy Olsen in the credits. He's also listed like that in IMDB.
>>
>>83413713
>he would rather have dead CIA Jimmy than actual Jimmy
>>
>>83413888
Alright. Here's a question.

Do you think showing the massacre will make for a better or a worse movie?

>Neither
No, ruining the pacing of the movie will make it worse. You have to choose one.
>>
Looks really solid, looking forward to it.
Also, I wasn't really able to enjoy Batman fights in theater, everything was so fast and dark, hopefully, at home I will understand them better.
>>
>>83413883
Lex being pointless is not an opinion. The movie established that Bruce and Clark hated each other for their own reasons, he didn't need to do anything to get them to fight, and his attempts to do so constituted a very large portion of the movie.
>>
>>83413868
People aren't complaining about origin stories just for existing they complain when everyone already fucking knows the origin.
Everyone knows the basic shit about Batman, why waste any amount of time on that?
>>
>>83413834

Batman wasn't talking about Superman being evil, he was talking about the inevitability of the path they both walk on.

Batman thought that everything he built, everything he did, everything he fought was for nothing. Nothing changed. He just lost loved ones. He himself was contemplating suicide.

In his mind Superman would end up there eventually and when that day finally came, what then? He could destroy the world as easily that he helped destroy half of Metropolis.

So if there was something Batman could do to give his last days on Earth so goddamn meaning, that would be killing Superman before that happened.

And here's a thing about a guy facing his last days: he tends to think a lot about his beginnings, and in Batman case that had to do with Martha.
>>
>>83413868
>m-mcucks
fuck off
>>
>>83413902
I know that, my point was that he was only called Jimmy Olsen in the credits and not in the movie itself.
>>
>>83413804

>Superman and Lex are still nothing like their comic counterparts

Which ones, though? The Golden age ones? The Silver age ones? The Byrne era? The 2000s? The Birthright era? The Geoff Johns era apping the Donner movies? The New 52 ones?
>>
>>83413779
>Just don't be one of those jackasses who says "It's so deep and intellectual! You just don't get it!"
To be fair, that's not the problem. The movie wasn't very intellectual at all, but when your average moviegoer is so fucking stupid that they ignore/don't understand things that are straight up TOLD to you in the movie itself, if makes it hard to take their arguments seriously. It's not so much that the movie is too smart for anyone, it's just that people are really fucking dumb.

Although it may or may not hinge on how much you actually give a shit about the movie. I went to Civil War without being really interested, and I missed a ton of important plot points that were included, and my friend needed to clarify them for me, simply because I wasn't very invested.

>>83413868
This. Not sure why people were so angry over it, especially when it's pretty key to a lot of the insecurity and psychosis of Batman's character, and it also explains his redemption.

>>83413834
>but "Oh he's got/had parents just like me" is enough to change his mind
Are there still people who seriously think that this is what changes Batman's mind?
>>
>>83414006
None of them
>>
>>83414023

Are you sure?
>>
>>83413910
I dont think the massacre its necessary. I mean, the nigress actually tells what happened in 20 seconds, there is no need to waste 5 minutes on it, I would use the 5 minutes in developing another characters.
>>
>>83413995
So he's Jimmy Olsen
>>
>>83413947
Where are you getting any of this from? Where is it implied he's suicidal? If he believes that the world wont change AND he's suicidal why doesn't he just kill himself? And if the world wont change why even bother killing Superman? And what about the latter part of the movie changes his mind about the world not changing? If Batman could see that he's being unnecessarily brutal why doesn't he just stop? Why doesn't he just fucking talk to Superman?

>>83414013
>Are there still people who seriously think that this is what changes Batman's mind?
Then what changed his mind?
>>
>>83413615
I want my Batfam dammit
>>
>>83412923
DCEU Felicity
>>
>>83414050
So you think the ultimate edition will be a worse movie than the theatrical cut because of the inclusion of unnecessary scenes
>>
>>83414127
>Can't wait for Suicide Squad to do this all over again
fail?
>>
>>83414053
Again; only in the credits. I doubt anyone's going to say anything if they introduce a Jimmy Olsen in another movie. Except maybe you autists.
>BUT IF YOU WATCH THE CREDITS OF DAWN OF JUSTICE YOU'LL SEE THAT THE CIA AGENT IN THE BEGINNING WAS ACTUALLY JIMMY!!!
Irrelevant.
>>
>>83414178
>So many triggered ass Mouseketeers just for a video release.
>>
>>83414190
ok
>>
File: 1458685468743.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1458685468743.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>83414118

>Where are you getting any of this from? Where is it implied he's suicidal?

The movie.

>If he believes that the world wont change AND he's suicidal why doesn't he just kill himself?

Death by Superman.

>And if the world wont change why even bother killing Superman?

Because the world will keep on spinning, unchanged, but not completely fucked up by a suicidal kryptonian.

>And what about the latter part of the movie changes his mind about the world not changing?

Superman didn't let himself be sway by pessimism despite all the shit that happened and died still a hero. Also, Darkseid.

>If Batman could see that he's being unnecessarily brutal why doesn't he just stop?

Because he gave up on his old ways. It didn't changed shit. If he's already bent on killing Superman or die trying, then why spare anyone else?

>Why doesn't he just fucking talk to Superman?

For what? To announce he attempts to kill him?
>>
>>83414190
He introduces himself to Lois as photographer Jimmy Olsen in the extended Africa scene.
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1279x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1279x722
>>83412660
More scenes doesn't make it any less shittier.
>>
File: bvsrewrite.jpg (82 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
bvsrewrite.jpg
82 KB, 750x450
Are they going to change the reason Batman and Superman fight? If not, it's still a garbage movie.
>>
>>83413373
Remove the JL scenes and the final ding ding scene with Luthor
>>
>>83414279
I like the "DING DING DING" scene with the cut communion footage beforehand added in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s
>>
>>83412660
Man I hate this superman. I'm glad Batman broke his stupid face and made him learn what it means to be a man.
That and Batman making the JL. The world doesn't need superman the world is better without superman (zod said that thanks to clark he found earth which made the events from BvS happen on the first place along with Lex using the kryptonian ship to call darkseid and friends). Even Batman rage and paranoia got worse thanks to the metropolis incident.
And who saved the world in the end? BATMAN, the same man that thought-what if this alien snaps and destroys the world( the flash mentions in the knightmare, Bruce was right all along). Thanks to his kryptonian weapons doomsday was defeated.
Not only that but amazons and the people from atlantis defeat darkseid before.

Why we need Superman?
>>
File: sad and frustrated.png (367 KB, 443x516) Image search: [Google]
sad and frustrated.png
367 KB, 443x516
>all the good Superman scenes got axed
>>
>>83414321
I would've just ended Luthor's arc in this movie with the Communion footage. Shows him being arrested, and having conversed with the Scout Ship intelligence. The ding ding scene is really just pointless, aside from showing Batman's new aversion to branding and I cannot stand the snot on Luthor's face seriously
>>
>>83413470
Better watch out, you'll get banned for calling out Marvel shitposters.
>>
>>83414175
I guess if it helps retard to understand the movie...
>>
>>83414210
>The movie.
You'll need to be specific.
>Death by Superman.
But he won that fight.
>Because the world will keep on spinning, unchanged, but not completely fucked up by a suicidal kryptonian.
Why would he care when he's dead?
>Superman didn't let himself be sway by pessimism despite all the shit that happened and died still a hero.
But that could easily seen as him becoming Batman. You say Batman's suicidal and what's to take out the world threat and die doing it, well Superman did exactly that, so why would this change Batman's mind?
>Because he gave up on his old ways. It didn't changed shit. If he's already bent on killing Superman or die trying, then why spare anyone else?
If he's bent on killing Superman why bother with anyone else?
>For what? To announce he attempts to kill him?
"Hey man the worlds a bad place and there are people who will fuck with you and the ones you love but when they do keep your head held high and do what's right" or something, you say Batman's aware of his darkness so why wouldn't he try to just kill anyone who could go down his path instead of just telling them what's at the end of that path? He kills Superman but then what happens when another alien decides come to Earth but isn't as nice?
>>
>>83414392
So yeah... you do believe the ultimate edition will be worse.

I don't get why you are dancing around that statement.
>>
>>83414337
Without Superman, Batman would have continued to kill and brand people. Superman gave Batman back his faith in humanity.
>Men are still good.
>>
Words of encouragement from the cinematographer.
>>
>>83414337
>Man I hate this superman. I'm glad Batman broke his stupid face and made him learn what it means to be a man.

YEAH MAN! Batman is so fucking cool!

THios movie was so dumb for even having Superboringfuck in the title.
>>
>>83414337
Superman did literally nothing wrong in the entire movie aside from pushing Batman when he wanted to talk to him
He also learned literally nothing from Batman as he was already near death before
>>
>>83414242
Though it wasn't very well executed in the film, the motivation itself was fine. That script looks like it was written by someone who has no idea how emotions work. Batman wasn't thinking rationally at all during the fight.

To be honest, I think that a big part of it would be fixed if instead of Supes shouting 'you're killing Martha', he was too weak to even speak in the presence of the Kryptonite, and Lois would run in and shout the line instead.

It still makes Bruce look pretty unhinged but I don't know in what world he isn't.
>>
>>83414013
When the average person watching a movie can't figure out what's going on, why certain things are happening, or what a character's motivations are, it might just be the movie's fault.
>>
>>83414397
>But he won that fight.
He wasn't expecting to, even Alfred straight up tells him it's suicide
>Why would he care when he's dead?
This is literally the worst thing I've read on this board regarding Batman in any media
>>
>>83414452
He got in a tub with Lois with his shoes and socks still on
>>
>>83412660
No, stop talking about this. The majority says this movie is bad, therefore it is bad.
>>
I just hope the fight scene would be improved

I'm really disappointed at the actual Batman vs Superman fight.

It was the ONE area I hoped Synder would deliver.
>>
>>83414484
>He wasn't expecting to, even Alfred straight up tells him it's suicide
So am I expected to believe he was just gonna kill himself after Superman?
>This is literally the worst thing I've read on this board regarding Batman in any media
"EVERYTHING I DO IS FOR NOTHING, THE WORLD WONT CHANGE"
"BUT I STILL CARE WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I DIE"
>>
>>83412660
>Lofty meaningless dialogue!
>More pointless scenes in an already 180 minute movie!
>ULTIMATE

I want Snyder to be blacklisted
>>
>Superman saving African village from total annihilation by stopping missile
>Superman still blamed due to KGBeast, Clark witnesses the fallout leading him to question himself not knowing he was setup
>Clark Kent actually trying to learn about Batman
>Superman saving survivors after senate bombing

Why the fuck did WB JUST Superman in the theatrical cut? It looks like his entire character was cut based on this trailer.
>>
>>83414427
Larry Fong is a god. Too bad he wont be there for Justice league
>>
>>83414427
So everyone with an IQ in the triple digits will still hate it. Gotcha.
>>
>>83414427
So he's saying nothing was fixed and it's just longer?
>>
File: MARTHA.png (179 KB, 1868x376) Image search: [Google]
MARTHA.png
179 KB, 1868x376
>>83414459
see pic for the main and totally un-resolvable problem with that scene.

There's also the elephant in the room: That Batman doesn't work as a contrast to Superman if Superman is dark and broody and hounded by death and destruction, but there's no reason for Batman to fight Superman if he's Reeve Superman.
>>
File: 1441776362845.png (204 KB, 648x581) Image search: [Google]
1441776362845.png
204 KB, 648x581
>I would like to look him in the eyes and ask him which lives count?

>Drawing moral equivalency in a Superman story

The police, in nearly every country, are allowed to shoot violent felons fleeing capture/custody. If a reasonable person would believe someone fleeing the police is capable of doing harm to others, lethal force is authorized. That's the standard set by police.

The African terrorists killed by Superman were actively evading capture and conspiring to take American lives. We would let a beat cop gun them down: If that standard is good enough for our communities, why must Superman meet some other standard for "clear and present danger".

So it comes down to a very nuanced issue: Are you, a terrorist, plotting to murder other citizens (or just people in general) and having taken every step to evade capture, entitled to any special protection when engaging in terrorism?
>>
>>83414539
>So am I expected to believe he was just gonna kill himself after Superman?
No, you're supposed to believe that he didn't think Superman would have the moral fiber to keep holding back on him
>"EVERYTHING I DO IS FOR NOTHING, THE WORLD WONT CHANGE"
Killing something as powerful as Superman would change humanity's future on a huge scale. He even directly says that fighting Superman is the only thing he could possibly do that could really matter on such a massive scale
>"BUT I STILL CARE WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I DIE"
Yes, because that's what heroism is
If he didn't care about the future of people around him he wouldn't be Batman
Summary: Batman wants to kill Superman to prevent a future existential threat to humanity- something far above crime in any city. He doesn't believe he can do it, but he's so far down the line that at this point he just wants to do one thing that will "really matter" before he dies.
>>
>>83412660
>HYPE
.....for what? All the scenes in the world isn't going to suddenly make it good.
>>
>>83412660
those delusional comment from Dcfags are hilarious
>>
>>83414612
>The African terrorists killed by Superman were actively evading capture and conspiring to take American lives.
That's... that's not what the scene was about. Superman didn't kill them. The woman was crying because after Superman left, the military of the government moved to violently suppress the remaining members of the military faction attempting a coup and numerous civilians were caught in the attack. She's blaming Superman for not saving them. You're really not understanding the situation at all.
>>
>>83414597
The problem with the first part is, again, that Bruce wasn't thinking straight when he gave his '1% chance' speech. Batman isn't thinking rationally throughout the film.

The girlfriend thing and the saving people part are discounted by him because he's willingly trying to ignore anything that could make Superman seem human. For lack of a better word, the name 'Martha' is a trigger to him.

It's not a very well-executed scene, I'll grant you, but it makes sense.
>>
>>83413589
You can suck a dick.
The best sci fi in recent years was or interstellar or ex machina
>>
>>83414617
>No, you're supposed to believe that he didn't think Superman would have the moral fiber to keep holding back on him
Why would he think that? There is NO good reason for him to think that, not a single one. Conflict in movies shouldn't come from a character being completely fucking stupid.
>Killing something as powerful as Superman would change humanity's future on a huge scale. He even directly says that fighting Superman is the only thing he could possibly do that could really matter on such a massive scale
Okay he kills Superman. Then another alien comes to Earth and Superman isn't around. What then? Just leave the Earth unprotected because you'll be able to sleep better at night in your bat pajamas?
>Yes, because that's what heroism is
>If he didn't care about the future of people around him he wouldn't be Batman
BvS Bats is one step away from being the Punisher, who most people agree isn't a hero.
Why care if you truly believe nothing will change?

>Summary: Batman wants to kill Superman to prevent a future existential threat to humanity- something far above crime in any city. He doesn't believe he can do it, but he's so far down the line that at this point he just wants to do one thing that will "really matter" before he dies.
That's some fucking stupid thinking on Bats' part. What makes him believe just killing Supes would eliminate the alien threat to Earth? ESPECIALLY when a big fucking chunk of alien tech is just sitting in Metropolis.
>>
>>83412841
I spoke to an extra who played one of the security guards from LexCorp, he said there's a lot more to that scene. According to him, he just got fucked UP by Batman and they show him on a stretcher with the absolute shit beat out of him.
>>
>>83414714
>It makes sense
Yes, in the magical nonexistent movie you've created in your head where there is extra context.

Unfortunately, over here in reality, the scene is shit and the movie makes no sense.
>>
File: 1454810457953.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1454810457953.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>83412660
Damn you, Snyder. I-I don't want to get hyped again for a movie you already hurt me with but this looks really good fuck
>>
>>83414852
Are all namefags as awful and fucking stupid like you?
>>
File: 1431126343272.jpg (28 KB, 441x381) Image search: [Google]
1431126343272.jpg
28 KB, 441x381
>>83412660
I honestly can't believed I'm hyped for this shit movie again
>>
>>83414878
Sure why not.
>>
>>83414903
I can. /co/ is fucking retarded.
>>
File: shia.jpg (62 KB, 750x736) Image search: [Google]
shia.jpg
62 KB, 750x736
>BvS was fine guys
>then why are they including these scenes in the director's cut
>those scenes are for idiots
>so the director's cut is bad
>n-no it'll be better snyder can do no wrong
>>

The ones named Lois Lane.
>>
>>83412660
When is it out?
>>
>>83414818
>Why would he think that? There is NO good reason for him to think that, not a single one. Conflict in movies shouldn't come from a character being completely fucking stupid.
There absolutely is. "20 years in Gotham..."
>Okay he kills Superman. Then another alien comes to Earth and Superman isn't around. What then? Just leave the Earth unprotected because you'll be able to sleep better at night in your bat pajamas?
The Kryptonians are the only aliens they've knowingly come into contact with thus far, and Superman could also be seen as the reason for driving them there (of course by the end of the movie we know this isn't true, as he was what was keeping Darkseid out)
>BvS Bats is one step away from being the Punisher, who most people agree isn't a hero.
One very important step away- the defining step- being driven at his core by genuine empathy for innocents caught in turmoil
>Why care if you truly believe nothing will change?
Because altruism, human empathy, the definition of a hero, BATMAN, etc.
Pessimistic outlook on humanity's future != "I don't care about humanity's future/I will stop trying to change it"
>That's some fucking stupid thinking on Bats' part. What makes him believe just killing Supes would eliminate the alien threat to Earth? ESPECIALLY when a big fucking chunk of alien tech is just sitting in Metropolis.
Because the Kryptonians are all dead outside of Superman
>>
>>83413520
Yeah, solid 8.5/10. A few flaws, but BvS fixed them.
>>
>>83414811
>meme machina
>the power of intergalactic love
No, really, just no.
>>
Why does he make such good trailers? Is it really our fault to believe in him...again?
>>
>>83415195
Yes. It's entirely your fault for being retarded. He won't stop unless we collectively force him to by proving that there's no market in it anymore.
>>
>>83415195
>Is it my fault I keep falling for the same bullshit over and over again?
Yes, retard, it is.
>>
>>83413814
but the movie does do that...
>>
File: Kino.jpg (83 KB, 640x326) Image search: [Google]
Kino.jpg
83 KB, 640x326
Thank you based Snyder. I can't wait for 5 minute deleted scenes of Lex making Grandma's peach tea.
>>
>>83415082
>There absolutely is. "20 years in Gotham..."
I saw the movie once, you're gonna have to elaborate here.
>The Kryptonians are the only aliens they've knowingly come into contact with thus far, and Superman could also be seen as the reason for driving them there (of course by the end of the movie we know this isn't true, as he was what was keeping Darkseid out)
Okay if Superman could be seen as what brings aliens here what brought him here? There is no reason to believe more wont come with or without Superman.
>One very important step away- the defining step- being driven at his core by genuine empathy for innocents caught in turmoil
A step is a step, and I bet all it would take for him to go past that step is Alfred dying since we're shown that he just gets more brutal when people he loves die.
>Because altruism, human empathy, the definition of a hero, BATMAN, etc.
>Pessimistic outlook on humanity's future != "I don't care about humanity's future/I will stop trying to change it"
If he was REALLY so concerned about humanity's future he would try to guide Superman down the right path instead of try to kill him.
>Because the Kryptonians are all dead outside of Superman
What reason does he have to believe Kryptonians are the only aliens out there? What reason does he have to believe that there wont be aliens attracted to that Kryptonian tech?
>>
>>83412660
>>83412796
>We won't fall for Snyder's tricks again says Alzheimer's patients for fourth time.jpg
>>
File: wb meeting.jpg (51 KB, 548x398) Image search: [Google]
wb meeting.jpg
51 KB, 548x398
>>83414936
It's too deep for you anon, you just don't get the true vision
>>
File: 1454876976870.png (12 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1454876976870.png
12 KB, 500x294
>>83413520
>>83413589
>>
>>83415195
Yes. Yes it fucking is you idiot
>>
>>83415278
>>83415309
>>
I feel like a dirty whore. I know that Snyder abused me, that he hurt me, that he's a bad man, but this trailer is so good, so promising. I want to open my legs for him again and feel his warm touch in-between them. I just can't help myself.
>>
>>83415484
>I just can't help myself.
Yes you can. You're just intentionally being an idiot
>>
>>83415484
Trailers are meant to hype you up, Anon, fucking control yourself.
>>
>>83414568
No, those are the fans.

IQ below 100 are the haters.
>>
>>83414525
>majority=everyone
>>
>>83414934
the idea of superman and batman in the same movie always made me hyped
but i still dont expect it to be any less of dogshit
its a very mournful kind of hype
>>
File: Snyder Cycle.png (1 MB, 2673x1750) Image search: [Google]
Snyder Cycle.png
1 MB, 2673x1750
>>83412796
>the trailer loooks good guys, FUCKING HYPE
Snyder Cycle confirmed for real
>>
>>83415484
You honestly deserve everything you get.
>>
>>83415518
Silence my boy, we are solemnly boarding the hype train, this time it will get us into the sun.
>>
>>83414597
That pic is completely retarded.

>That Batman doesn't work as a contrast to Superman
No wonder why you posted that pic, you're dumb.
>>
File: Snyderfag Delusion.png (404 KB, 1898x405) Image search: [Google]
Snyderfag Delusion.png
404 KB, 1898x405
>>83412796
I'm screencapping this for future lolz
>>
>>83413804
>Superman and Lex are still nothing like their comic counterpart
Superman saves people, Lex hates Superman. The core is still there.

>Doomsday is still needlessly forced in
More for your money. Ever read a comic? That's a GOOD thing.

>Lex's plan is still entirely unnecessary since Batman and Superman hated each other already
Not liking someone doesn't mean you go out of your way to kill him. Otherwise politicians would kill each other.

>Cavill and Gadot's acting will still be horrendous
Cavill's acting was good, Gadot's was okay.

>everything will still be hilariously over-the-top and goofy in a movie that's trying to be serious and deep.
The movie was good, you just wanted it to be bad. You can say that about literally any serious movie in order to discredit it.
>>
>>83412660
>rated R
of fuck what did they add?
>>
>>83415738
Batman fucking a skeleton dressed like Wonder Woman
>>
>>83415738

Lois Lane nipples and vag. Also, Superman naked butt.
>>
>>83415738
More violence and references to Christianity.
>>
>>83415738
The second half of Halo 2
>>
File: 1410323730678.jpg (3 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
1410323730678.jpg
3 KB, 242x251
>>83415653
Yes, sorry, you're very clearly right. The dark and brooding and overly violent Superman DOES contrast with the dark and brooding and overly violent Batman. They're total opposites.
>>
>>83415738
Commissioner "is not rape if they end dead" Gordon obviously.
>>
File: Laughing Whores .gif (1008 KB, 449x253) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Whores .gif
1008 KB, 449x253
>>83415724
>Snyderfags will forever be going through mental gymnastics
>tfw you can accept this movie was shit and still like the comics
>>
It's the same shitty movie there's just more of it now. You can like bad things if you want to but don't pretend it wasn't bad. More scenes didn't fix Watchmen and that was adapted almost shot for shot from one of the best comics ever written or drawn.
>>
>>83415833
I liked the movie but I can accept that people are pulling too many mental gymnastics on this stuff, pretty hyped about the Ultimate Cut too.

What would that make me
>>
>>83413115
>>83413177
Only casuals remember the theatrical version of any movies.

Ever since the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit extended movies came out it changed everything. Some movies only ad the extra as bonus material but so little do the extended versions and to the fans those are the ¨real¨ ones that are worth.

I for one dont even remember the theatrical version of those movies and to me the extended versions stand much more than the original ones.

I think its a debate like in the star Wars movies, the only difference is that BvS was made entirely for a 3 hour long movie but was cut down due to regulations.
>>
>>83415822

>Cruel and Unusual Films, Inc. is an American film production company that was established in 2004 by filmmaker Zack Snyder, his wife Deborah Snyder

>In 2013 the studio served as co-producer to Man of Steel, remake of the Superman franchise and start of the DC Extended Universe. In 2016 the studio co-produced the sequel to 2013's Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

>hurddurr why is the movie so cruel and unusual?
>The studio is literally called Cruel and Unusual films
>>
File: 1456863612414.png (589 KB, 2096x920) Image search: [Google]
1456863612414.png
589 KB, 2096x920
>>83415661
where's the anon who screencapped dozens of these?
>>
>>83415833
But the comics are also shit. Thats why adaptations focus only on the same 10 stories despise having literally thousands.
>>
>>83415904
>why is the movie so cruel and unusual?
I'll take questions I didn't ask for 1000, Alex.
>>
>>83412660
So I think we can all agree that this will be 10/10 true capekino that will fix every "mistake" in the theatrical release. Based Snyder does it again!
>>
File: 1463331011216.png (183 KB, 849x305) Image search: [Google]
1463331011216.png
183 KB, 849x305
>>83415912
Got a bunch.
>>
File: chokemebatdaddy1.gif (960 KB, 500x228) Image search: [Google]
chokemebatdaddy1.gif
960 KB, 500x228
>>
File: chokemebatdaddy2.gif (1 MB, 500x228) Image search: [Google]
chokemebatdaddy2.gif
1 MB, 500x228
>>83416034
>>
File: 1463330933704.png (611 KB, 1868x802) Image search: [Google]
1463330933704.png
611 KB, 1868x802
>>83416022
>>
>>83416022
>1.jpg
kek. Everytime.
>>
>>83415927
>combining Death of Superman and the Dark Knight Returns with New Gods elements is a good idea
>but the comics are also shit
Go to bed WB
>>
>>83415912
I got a ton
>>
File: Snyderfag Nails IT.png (211 KB, 1160x686) Image search: [Google]
Snyderfag Nails IT.png
211 KB, 1160x686
>>83415912
>>
File: Acting Is Hard.jpg (34 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Acting Is Hard.jpg
34 KB, 480x270
>>83412796
>t-this time it'll be good
>>
>>83414850
The context is there. I'm saying that it's the fault of the filmmakers for not making it clear enough.
>>
>>83416066
I still believe most of these were by shitposters false flagging as hopeful fans

Any rational person would be cautiously hopeful at best and not jump the gun
>>
File: 1462831809236.png (192 KB, 1331x615) Image search: [Google]
1462831809236.png
192 KB, 1331x615
>>83416066
Shit, didn't notice the idiot was bragging about senator finch. Wish I had saved the ones from fbook. They make these look like logical and thought provoking.
>>
>>83416199
Same, but if you can read the comments. Some anons were eating that shit.
>>
>>83416162
How is this bad acting? Looking angry is easy

You just don't like her because she's a Jew
>>
File: image.png (425 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
425 KB, 1280x960
I honestly think there shouldn't be any BvS threads on this board anymore.

Not that I hated the movie, I actually really enjoyed it though I wouldn't do mental gymnastics like most people, but more of because they all just end in shitposting and constant hate instead of discussions without calling out anyone as Marvelshill and DCuck.

That said tho I am hyped for this Ultimate Edition, enjoyed the theatrical version and hoping this will only make it better
>>
>>83415724
Doomsday was admittedly one of the more entertaining parts of the movie, but it didn't make sense that Lex would create an Alien Laser Hulk when he already hates aliens. There's no scene showing that Lex's plan went awry and Supes had to fix it, which I think was the idea.

Of course in the end it turns out that Lex is not, as we thought the whole movie, working to stop the threat of alien invasion but instead seemingly either corrupted or actively working for Darkseid, which is something only a comic or cartoon fan would know from the inverted painting, Knightmare sequence, and ringing bells.

If the average schlub on the street watches that movie, the obfuscated greater plot (that's the actual plot of the movie) would not be clear, and even with the clarity delivered by being a fan it's not enough to make Doomsday anything more than a big flashy CGI sequence to finish the movie, which ironically is one of the big problems with the MCU, only instead of it being the heroes fighting 50 million little assholes with shit flying all over the screen BvS does just one guy, so it's all the same. Of course there really wasn't much else of a way to do it when it's a team up or crossover.

Furthermore, Superman's death is so cheap, obviously fake, and comes far, far too soon. Death of Superman was supposed to be about a beloved old character and symbol of hope and compassion getting fucking murdered by some random living weapon, and then cynically returned to life. BvS is about a really conflicted and young symbol of uncertainty and strength getting murdered by some guy who doesn't like him and is also somehow corrupted by the Space Devil using a zombie, and then being cynically brought back to life. Why should I even care that Superman is dead? Why waste time filming two funeral scenes for a guy I don't really like yet, and also isn't dead?

So basically Doomsday made for a cool sequence, but besides that he actually kind of shits all over what plot there is.
>>
>>83416289
Not him, but I don't like her because we've already seen that she can't act, nor does she have the physique. I don't even blame her, she's a model, that's her first job, so of course she isn't going to fuck with her body too much. She has a pretty face though.
>>
>>83412660
>all those additional scenes
Zack...what the fuck are you doing, dude. You left all this shit out solely for that shitty Knightmare and meta human shit? Fuck you.
>>
>>83416210
Wilkinson is based, to be fair.

If I'm being honest, 80% of my hype for BvS came from his costume designs.
>>
>/co/ - Battered housewives
>>
>>83415927
>But the comics are also shit.
Just leave
>>
File: WAKE US UP.jpg (113 KB, 1552x979) Image search: [Google]
WAKE US UP.jpg
113 KB, 1552x979
>>83416022
I would like to take this time to say that A SECOND FRESH REVIEW day was probably one of the best days on /co/ in recent memory. It was absolutely amazing
>>
File: Snyderfags.png (34 KB, 832x123) Image search: [Google]
Snyderfags.png
34 KB, 832x123
>>83416360
Daily reminder MoS had a pointless nightmare scene too and given that he wrote the base script for JL, I wouldn't be surprised if theres gonna be another one too.
>>
>>83416199
>Any rational person would be cautiously hopeful at best and not jump the gun
Have you seen this thread right now? Or the other threads? Saying how "Well this will fix EVERYTHING! Mousketeers BTFO'ed" with just a trailer? You know the same thing that already happened?
>>
>>83416360
He desperately needs someone to reign him in. He hasn't done any smalltime movies since Dawn of the Dead way back in 2004. He falls in love with visuals way too much that it hinders the ability to tell a good story. I know he wants so many things included in his movies, but you just can't get blockbusters that are 3 hours long stuffing it to the gills. Even Transformers 4, as bloated as it was, is still only 2 hours 45 minutes.
>>
>>83412931
>We didn't really need it shown to us, did we?
I wanted Batman to do Batman things. They could've cut the whole chase out and still have him break in to steal the 'nite.
>>
>>83416124
>BvS 1.7 billion
>Apoc 1 billion

I just can't
>>
>>83416464
No Scott, your Batman comics are shit.
>>
>>83416577
Too be fair those are similar to the review ratings I would give each movie.

Maybe subtract a 10% from each movie.
>>
File: Pub Wink.gif (2 MB, 348x323) Image search: [Google]
Pub Wink.gif
2 MB, 348x323
>>83412660
>tfw you saw MoS and knew then and there Snyder would never be worth your time again
>tfw you didn't even bother to sneak into BvS
>tfw all the tears and shitposting have been significantly more entertaining than that movie ever could be
>tfw you won't even bother torrenting this "ultimate" edition, complete with 200 more bible references, more brilliant dialogue like "dicksplash" and more stolen painting imagery in a sad attempt to seem mature
>tfw the same thing is going to happen with Justice League next year
>tfw you can enjoy the comics and not cry like some sad corporate shill cause Snyder owns all your favorite characters
>>
>>83412660
Christ this looks terrible.
>>
>>83416500
Yeah, The nightmare in BvS only works as end credit as a hype for Darkseid and nothing more, adding that scene to the middle of a movie is a dick move.
>>
>>83416634
That is some astoundingly shit taste you have anon
>>
File: 2deep4u.jpg (257 KB, 1372x1211) Image search: [Google]
2deep4u.jpg
257 KB, 1372x1211
I hope the extra footage won't add any plot or story telling. I don't want it getting in the way of my symbolism.
>>
>>83416674
And the Justice League totally-notteasers.

That's literally stinger bait and you put it in the middle for some reason
>>
File: 1463882361785.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1463882361785.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
Why do you do this to yourselves?

You're hyping yourselves for a movie you already know is bad, a few extra scenes isn't going to change that.

>something something Marveldrone, Disneyshill, Mouseketeer

Fuck off. I've always preferred DC to Marvel since I was a toddler, but I've learned to face facts that DC has no Earthly clue what they're doing. I'm sorry BvS was a massive pile of shit and Synder's rampage will continue, but being willingly blind isn't going to help.
>>
>>83413141
30 minutes more still doesn't seem Long enough
I wish it were an hour longer
That's how much footage t feels it needs to be a complete great movie
>>
>"You'll see Clark conduct an intricate research on Superman!"
>Clark just goes around Gotham to conveniently hear people talk about how Batman is a meanie.
>>
>>83416880
>"You'll see Clark conduct an intricate research on Superman!"
Yes, this "Super Man" needs to be exposed and I'm sure Clark will be the one to do it
>>
>>83416880
>what is investigative journalism
Goddamn is /co/ dumb
>>
>>83412660
jesus christ that trailer looked at of better than past ones a little bit
>>
>>83415629
This is depressingly true.
>>
>>83416880
Batman is a human and has to respect human laws.
Superman is an alien god and is above everything that's why he can fly in any country without giving a fuck.
>>
this movie could been decent if they ditch justice league prologue element and just focus on superman and batman. it would been decent but still zack can't handle character development that well
>>
>>83412660
I have high hopes for this, for once as Snyder is filming JL, it was probably cut by someone competent.
>>
>>83417139
He didnt write the movie. Blame Goyer and Terrio.
>>
File: 1451060956340.jpg (61 KB, 620x257) Image search: [Google]
1451060956340.jpg
61 KB, 620x257
Be strong /co/, remember how he hurt you.
>>
Ew looks worse
More 1 minute cutaways to scenes that will go nowhere
It's like 3 hours of YouTube clips smashed together
>>
>>83417211
fuck off snyderfag
>>
File: 7faad7e8176395d2300666ec.png (21 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
7faad7e8176395d2300666ec.png
21 KB, 200x200
>>83415661
>>83416022
>>83416066
>>83416124
>>83416139
>1.jpg
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.