[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Co/Co/'s Bizarre Adventure: Update the pastebins already Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: Courage.png (72 KB, 768x594) Image search: [Google]
Courage.png
72 KB, 768x594
Past Threads: http://pastebin.com/UprS7B3X (STILL needs updating)

MAIN TOPIC: Part 5 Development, Stand Suggestions are open.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
http://pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (this is STILL out of date, fix it)

>Abilities and Stands
http://pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
http://pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Images
http://ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

>Voice Impressions
http://pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>/Co/Co/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km
>>
Previous thread, by the way: >>83051648

Now, let's talk part 5 y'all.
>>
>>83127965
Oh, right, I had a feeling I forgot something.

I'll re-post this from last thread:

So my idea for the KND fight is Rolf and the UR go to wherever Mr. Morris would be and there's a note, like a ransom note, left by the Sector V gang.

The UR assume it's another land grabbing gang under the WB's control they need to go deal with. Their base isn't far away, they can see it from where the note was left.

So they head out to the tree fortress, Taffy turns the outside defense weapons to cheese and uses it to form a giant hand, "knocking" on the tree fortress comically to see if anyone is home and forcing the KND out.

How does this line of thinking sound so far?
>>
I recall the second half of Mortos Stand's primary ability resembles a Stand from part 7 (i think), should I rework it before adding it to the doc?
>>
>>83128190
Post it and the stand it resembles just to be safe.
>>
>>83128228
at the end of All Night Long's primary ability:
>When an infected target falls asleep he will be constantly assaulted by nightmares, in this state 「ALL NIGHT LONG」 can force the victims to sleepwalk, controlling him through the manipulation of these nightmares.

Sleepwalk's replacement in part 7:
>I Write The Songs has the power to invade the dreams of anyone it touches while they're asleep. While in this state, the sleep paralysis that usually keeps people from acting out their dreams while asleep vanishes, and Sleepwalk can exert a medium amount of control over the sleeping person. The contents of the dream cannot be changed, however, so if something happens in the dream that puts the sleeper in enough emotion, they will take back control for a time and act of their own will.
>>
Doc guy here, I'm going to make a decision that may change the project a bit. I'm unlocking the Stand suggestions doc because having one guy maintain and monitor 99 pages of work takes away the actual fun and co-opness of the project. If the shitposting returns, than it will be ok because we have backups of the docs to, well, fall back on.
>>
>>83128735
The shitposting seems to have passed so I think we'll be okay.
>>
Believe in yourself, /co/
I know you can do this
>>
>>83128136
It works.

>>83128510
What was All Night Long's full ability again? I can't seem to find it. It's not on the doc.

Regardless, I don't really see the "sleepwalk" portion of the power really coming into play much. It could be scrapped unless he actually uses it at some point. In which case, I Write The Songs ability can be reworked since part 7 isn't being worked on yet.
>>
>>83127903
these threads are still a thing?

kek
>>
Also, STAND SUGGESTION FROM LAST THREAD.
For Reviewfag.

>>83060626
>>83065083
>>83069670
>>83082831
>>83085008
>>83088567
>>83102832
>>83110753
>>83121953

Also, as the guy who previously suggested [Crocodile Rock] for Killer Croc, I was going to make it somewhat more refined? I dunno. We probably won't use it, but I've just been thinking about it.

>[CROCODILE ROCK]
>It allows it's user to petrify whatever they touch, turning it into stone.
>The user can turn both animate and inanimate things into rocks, it doesn't happen immediately, rather there is a point of "infection" as the area touched begins to turn into stone and spread to the rest of it.
>Though this part may be skipped for being too OP (then again, he is taking on 4 stand users at once, or he would be anyway) the stand's effects are almost irreversible. Limbs will have to be amputated to prevent full body petrification. Certain ability may stop the effect though.
>The user can affect water with this ability, turning it into cement and trapping whatever is inside.
>When a petrified object is broken, it will regain it's original properties, but will still be destroyed (a stone chair leg can be smashed and return back to wood, but it will still be broken).
>The user can also pick up or move stone with ease, resulting in them being able to pull out sections of the walls or ground with no effort, and rocks apart like tissue paper, however it will feel like stone to anyone else.
>Things will only be petrified on contact with the user.

We might not use it, but I still felt like actually making it a stand.
>>
>>83129498
Is in the Stand doc:
>Abilities: Dream eater. Once a victim look at a reflective surface currently occupied by 「ALL NIGHT LONG」 can infect the target. An infected target will have his life force slowly drained, strengthening the Stand and its user. When an infected target falls asleep he will be constantly assaulted by nightmares, in this state 「ALL NIGHT LONG」 can force the victims to sleepwalk, controlling him through the manipulation of these nightmares.
>Living nightmare. As a last resort 「ALL NIGHT LONG」 can redirect the energies leeched from all its victims to create a tangible body to defend its user. This form resembles the blood golem from Diablo II with the snake skull tied into the body by black, sinewy tissue.
>>
Damn, I totally forgot about Dexter when doing the Heyling fight. He just wraps his stand around one of the training dummies and helps beat back the hoard using it.

>>83128136
Alright, so Taffy has shaken the tree and five kids fall out.

They shake off the fall and strike a group pose to try to look cool, doing their sound off thing.

Nigel wastes no time busting out his stand and reducing the surrounding area to how it was like before it became all run down, houses become repaired, trees are full of leaves, then the houses disappear and they're in a field with open space all around.

While the UR were distracted by this, Kuki has summoned a monkey, Cartman remarks that he's tired of dealing with fucking monkeys, this pisses her off and her monkey hulks out.

Wallabee also brings out his stand and charges horns first at Rolf who grabs the horns and is now trying to ride it. He's fairly in his element.

Cartman is trying to defend against the hulked out stuffed monkey doll, but he's calling it some lame girly toy causing it to duplicate. Dexter steps in and wraps his stand around one of them, taking control of he duplicate. Another duplicate appears because of this.

Toph is trying to chase down Hogie, she can sense him because of his goggles. He has not brought out his stand yet.

Taffy is doing a toro toro thing to Wallabee's stand while Squidward tries to deflect candy being thrown at them by Abigail's stand. They're back to back, then switch so Taffy can turn the candy into cheese and Squidward and grab Rolf.

Just as they're about to land the first hit on one of Sector V's members, the buildings come back, the UR are now separated from the KND by walls.

Rolf regroups his rangers quickly using his revolving doors. Dexter has managed to engage Numbah 4's stand in grappling.

Hogie has taken to the sky, when the buildings came back he activated his stand and taped a bunch of junk together to make motorized wings out of tennis rackets.

cont
>>
>>83131670
Toph, now with glass to work with and still able to sense his location, begins surface to air glass missiles.

Taffy has stalemated Numbah 5, candy and cheese everywhere.

Numbah 4 is getting mad, just as it looks like he's going to activate another of his stand's abilities, a bucket of water lands on his head.

Rolf recognizes this as one of Mr. Morris' abilities, he looks and finds his mentor up in the tree fortress, he's in a wheelchair and not in great condition. He says that's enough, and that Sector V still has a lot to learn, then tells Rolf that his current flock still has much to learns about teamwork as well.

Mr. Morris fills Rolf in on how he tried to take on the WB alone, but despite how evil they were he still lost. Now he's training these kids in hopes they'll be able to make a difference in this country.

Rolf tells him of their situation with Plucky, they get him to the Sector V sick bay and hook him up to whatever. Mr. Morris gets a look at him and notes his mind is being attacked by an enemy stand, he won't wake up until the enemy stand user is defeated or his mind is totally gone.

The UR get their shit in gear upon hearing this, Mr. Morris tries to deter them, he tells Rolf he was the most powerful he had ever been facing them, but even then their evil was too strong.
The UR are undeterred and Morris sees their determination, pointing them in the direction of a WB stronghold he knows of.

Kinda bare bones, but it's what I got. I'm actually really tired now that I think about it.
>>
File: 1354926210346.jpg (26 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1354926210346.jpg
26 KB, 320x320
Alright, who's the joker who put the SU image in the booru.
>>
>>83133170
I don't really watch SU but I'm honestly curious after following the thread. Why exactly is SU a massive no-no for characters again?

I'd imagine because for the raving fanbase eventually taking over, but isn't Gravity Falls' fandom the same way? Yet we put Stan and Bill.

I also wanna know what other cartoons are generally seen as not-a-chance in the project? Besides the obvious that belong in other boards.
>>
>>83133917
Homestuck, for obvious reasons. Adventure Time and RWBY are on thin ice right now but they're going to get punted if they overstepped their borders.
>>
>>83133992
Any reasons behind why? Or is it JUST because raving fanbases? Still doesn't answer GF being implemented.

Also whoever is actually trying to add RWBY in anything but part 8 must be real dumb. And even then it's chances are on the low
>>
>>83133917
>>83134038

Gravity Falls because Stan was listed early on as a protag and no one bothered to remove him. He cemented himself in there.

But it's not without consequences. We now have three other characters from the show and /co/ doesn't even like it that much. Let's try and keep it that way.

We nearly had Gideon replaced with Lil' Gideon before they were reigned in for example. But we still have Tad Strange, Bill, and Ford. Let's limit it to them, shall we?

SU is too OUTRAGEOUS and so is Homsetuck. Outside of them, AT, RWBY, and the Monster/Ever After High series are all limited to one character per series. RWBY might not be in at all, as you said. Yang was just suggested because someone said maybe and closed the floodgates before a massive amount of suggestions started pouring in. She might get scrapped too, but that's a ways into part 8. AT will also likely get scrapped due to the 6 rewrites.
>>
>>83134118
Also, nothing from /tv/ is getting in, not after that whole business with Craig Charles and The Stig.
>>
>>83134194
Not like it would anyway. This is /co/.
>>
>>83134118
Tad Strange could still be replaced since he has very little... I want to say presence.
I've never been sure why he was wanted for the role of assassin. It's not about him being from GF, it's just he seems too plain for this given the project started with characters who have worn garish outfits in their source material.

I've never really felt him as working, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up plotting out a fair amount of part 5 with with the way things are going currently.
>>
>>83134118
So basically, shows that are too crazy and have too many fans tends to be one the low priority for fear of getting out of hand, got it.

Unrelated, I forgot: Stands are named after music, but do their internal abilities or next stages should also follow the same pattern? (Does daffy's final power of [LA CUCARACHA] called [CAROLINA IN THE MORNING] because it still follows the musical thematic or just cause reference?)

Mostly asking cause peeking in part 8's doc and seeing [Synchronicity II] called that makes me wish it was [Synchronicity Too?] fo reference sake.
>>
>>83134525
The thing about him being an assassin as he was the first "intentionally bland" character people were wanting who could blend into a crowd. It's not like there aren't others, preferably ones who aren't from the same show.

Also, this is going to be a guy who hunts down children I guess. Something like Yoshikage Kira in that he's an average sorta guy who seems.. unnatural. Or he's an extremely bizarre guy who's actions go unnoticed. I'd suggest Johnny (the Homicidal Maniac), but he doesn't seem like the type who is out for money.

Just someone who isn't very noticeable. And an officer worker type.

I forget, isn't he the one who goes after Chuckie and Cartman too?
>>
File: mask.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>>
>>83134539
If people are gonna talk about part 8, I was thinking that, while I know this is technically a game element, Tails could wear something akin to pic related from Sonic & the Secret Rings to fit the "opens sesame" arabic theme of [Golden Key].

A shame is not humanoid looking,tho. Would have been perfect for a look like Titan Tails, which technically is a comic thing so still /co/
>>
>>83134704
Yes, the very specific role Tad Strange has been placed as is the assassin who attacks the group at the farmer's market.

He goes after Rolf and Dexter, but is foiled by Cartman and Chuckie, so then he goes after them to eliminate any further interference.

This is a role that we could put anyone in. I'd suggest using a character from Rock's Modern Life instead of Tad Strange. I am too tired to remember names right now. This is enough computer time for one day.
>>
>>83134799
A few other character ideas for the part

>Samson the gerbil (Camp Lazlo)
>Rob (Amazing World of Gumball)
>Zandar (G.I. Joe)
>Jane Doe (Batman)
>No Face (Dick Tracy)
>Django (Phineas and Ferb)
>Adlai Atkins (Futurama)
>Sidney Debris/Sid the Squid (Batman)
>Kevin (Sin City)
>Clock King (Batman, Temple Fugate)
>Coachman (Pinocchio)
>Suzy (Phineas and Ferb)

Whew. This is going to be the next Maleficent, isn't it? Anyway, any one of these characters would work instead of Tad, but it'd be up to the thread I guess.
>>
>>83135214
I'd love a Camp Lazlo character in this, but I kind of want Slinkman instead of Sampson. Can't recall anyone giving him a stand, so that's my vote.
>>
>>83135302
We'll decide when the thread is more awake I guess.
>>
>>83134539
>Stands are named after music, but do their internal abilities or next stages should also follow the same pattern?
It varies, mostly. Ability names aren't as "formal" as Stand names.
"Synchronity Too?" is great, though.
>>
>>83131670
>They shake off the fall and strike a group pose to try to look cool, doing their sound off thing.
Pose from the KND opening?
>While the UR were distracted by this, Kuki has summoned a monkey, Cartman remarks that he's tired of dealing with fucking monkeys, this pisses her off and her monkey hulks out.
Heh.
>>
>>83135214
>No Face (Dick Tracy)
>Adlai Atkins (Futurama)
>Sidney Debris/Sid the Squid (Batman)
>Kevin (Sin City)
I'm digging these ones, they could be perfect replacements for Tad.
>>
>>83131998
>>83131670

Huh, you've got a nice knack for storyboarding.
>>
>>83134763

Part 6 for attempted murder?
>>
I would like to propose a minor villian. Valhallen from Dexter.

『MEAN STREETS』(van Halen)

The stand is his guitar. It's a bound stand so it's visible and effects non stand users. By playing his guitar he can effect the air waves, creating devastating shock waves which can grow stronger depending on how fast he plays. His final note of a riff would send out the shockwave, which could potentially cut someone in half or cause even more damage. Depending on here he's targeting he could also send his shockwaves towards the ground, opening up chasms to trap his opponents. Another way he can use his guitar is by playing soft melodies, which would make the opponent fall into a trance to be easily manipulated. When the melody is over, his suggestions will be implanted in the weak willed.
>>
File: 1434340754009.png (243 KB, 550x578) Image search: [Google]
1434340754009.png
243 KB, 550x578
>>83139410
>Valhallen
>villain
>>
>>83139722
>Daffy
>Villain
>Snoopy
>Villain
>Lowly Worm
>Villain
Buddy...
>>
>>83139722
>not wanting him to be an insanely powerful brainwashed villian that has the potential to become an ally
>>
>>83139759
>questioned after about it
>"I can't remember"

https://youtu.be/uhvDbXMh8nA?t=563
>>
File: 1450698893419-0.png (120 KB, 726x600) Image search: [Google]
1450698893419-0.png
120 KB, 726x600
Vicky anon here. I read last thread that she's going to be put in the role of a supermax inmate instead of a prison guard for the part 6 revamp. That's fine by me.

I still want to keep 『SID VICIOUS』 as her stand's name, though, it's too good and fitting to pass up. Since she's not a prison guard anymore, I'm changing it from a swarm stand with a trapping ability to a heavy-duty punchghost similar to Dio/alt Diego's 『THE WORLD』, and its abilities would revolve around inflicting a great amount misery and destruction in a short amount of time.
>>
>>83139977
Yes! That gag would be perfect.
>>
>>83140248
Fuck, I spelled DIO in lowercase letters.
>>
>>83140318
It doesn't really matter, anon-kun. Don't worry.
>>
>>83140248
What's the power, though?
>>
File: vickyvan.jpg (86 KB, 1028x767) Image search: [Google]
vickyvan.jpg
86 KB, 1028x767
>>83141351
My original pitch for 『SID VICIOUS』 would be that that it can turn anything (and I mean anything) into a chainsaw, but it was rejected for being too similar to Freaky Fred's stand ability.

Since going by her show in that she likes to use chainsaws, medieval weapons, and flamethrowers a lot, and that Sid Vicious was a self-destructive rebel, its main ability would be to cause and intensify collateral damage with otherwise simple, focused attacks or weapons. For example, punching a single person in the face would cause him/her to have punch wounds all over their body, or even be spread to other people in the area, as if she is punching multiple people at once, which can be applied to all other forms of destructive actions. With this, she would catch the protags by surprise the first time by throwing a knife at Dora/Susie/etc. and he/she narrowly dodges it, only to realize they have dozens of knife wounds in their body, bleeding profusely.

In terms of appearance (since she's an inmate now), 『SID VICIOUS』 would resemble something like an Araki-fied Jason Voorhees with the hockey mask cut in half from the nose down, exposing its mouth which is constantly dripping with blood, and its body would be covered in barbed wire and multiple scars/bullet wounds. Think of C-Moon except much more muscular and morbid. To further give nod to its inspiration, the stand itself would be indestructible, and the only way to get rid of it is to kill Vicky.

>Stats
>Destructive Power: A to None (as in immeasurable)
>Durability: A
>Speed: A
>Range: B
>Precision: ?
>Developmental Potential: ?

That aside, I have alternate names for the stand including 『KIS-KA-SAY』 or 『PSYCHO KILLER』.
>>
>>83142153
Psycho Killer is already LeQuack's stand, so probably not.

Still, Sid Vicious works fine. Could be shortened to VICIOUS, but whatever. It's cool.
>>
>>83134038
Besides the usual faggotry, SU got a neat NEVER EVER after proving that SUfags can't take a no for an answer
>>
>>83135214
Coachman matches the setting, and he also has no problem harming children.

>>83136213
Yeah, the pose from the opening. Cartman might call them laaaaaame when they do it.
>>
>>83134038
Homestuck and Horses were banned on principle, and SU had one anon throwing a fit and posting porn. Garfelid isn't in out of respect for Fist of the B0rf Star. The NEVER EVER list is reserved for such special cases, and basically anything else is fair game, though the preference is to not include series that already have several representations or are insanely popular anyway. As long as you can be polite and provide a well thought out suggestion that works, we'll listen.
And we also don't refuse non-NeverEver'd series without reasons beyond "I don't like it"
>>
>>83143654
I feel like we might want to keep the Coachman in a demon role, though, since he's implied to be one.
>>
>>83135214
I'd really like to see at least one Pinocchio character in this project, and the Coachman is pretty demonic already. There could even be a mention of him kidnapping children to work for WB, and it could be mentioned early in the story (or in one of the UR backstories) that there have been many disappearing children recently, and the UR feel very strongly about finding them.
>>
>>83142153
Might want limit the stand's range so it isn't to deadly. It's power is ok, but it shouldn't increase damage I don't think, just spread it out (a knife wound will inflict several cuts along the body, dealing damage equivalent to the knife wound).

Just a couple of suggestions to make it a bit more reasonable.
>>
>>83143961
>>83144001
We could change it so that there isn't an assassin at the farmer's market, but that the coachman is specifically targeting children with stands for the WB.

Chuckie was on this list, then he also sees Dexter and Cartman.
>>
>>83144001
>>83146139

Coachman was originally slated to appear as one of the minor villains in Part 7, right? I remember he was listed in the Characters and Stands' Suggestions doc.
>>
>>83146750
Did he have a stand suggestion already? I don't really think the assassin stand (basically a save point generator) would really work for him. I guess it works with his tendency to escape punishment, but I feel like it should be something flashier I guess? Something like Heavy Weather with donkeys if they take anything from him maybe? I don't know.

I was going to suggest Eddy's Brother for a similar part, but there was the whole overabundance of EENE characters. I doubt my stand suggestion for him would work with Coachman though.
>>
>>83147388

Yeah, he did.

>The Coachman (Pinocchio)
>「Bad Boys」
>Appearance: A humanoid donkey with brown fur, a black streak of hair on his head, green bandanna around his next, and a raggedy shirt and pants.
>Abilities: When this stand is without a owner and touches someone, accidental or not, that person than "owns" the stand. This stand can be harmed by the user, which more or less forces them into line and to do what they may not want to do. They may only leave their owner if the owner permits them to leave or die.
>「Bad Boys」has excelling digging powers, and can rip through the Earth with ease. His digging prowess can be weakened but shared should a group of animals be nearby.
>>
>>83147640
Ah, ok.
I don't understand how those powers work together, but ok. Isn't that a bit too similar to Xavier though? Regardless, his stand would have to be good for trying to kill Chuckie and Cartman (and Dexter?) if we make him their hunter.

We need to divvy up who goes where in the markets. Rolf leads the group into the farmers market to look for BRAINS and has a run in battle with Red and Alexandra. Chuckie and Cartman look for Chuckie's mother, pursued by an assassin. Meanwhile Taffy goes into the Stock Market to investigate Gideon. Who do they bring with them? Taffy was suggested to have Squidward with him, and Rolf would have to bring Cartman, but who goes with who?
>>
>>83129498
The original idea was that whoever turned Plucky into a tomato was carrying something inhabited by All Night Long, and remained inside Plucky's mind sucking his lifeforce. I could write an alternative to that sub-ability if necesary.

>>83147640
So, is a single donkey or multiple ones? in the suggested role part it mentions multiple donkey slaves.
>>
>>83146750
>>83147640
Well dang.

I'd still like to keep the farmer's market opponent as a soul collector rather than an assassin though.
>>
>>83149329
I'd guess multiple ones if he's taking on two kids. I'm still not sure about it though. I'm worried it's too much like Xavier, but then again I could be misinterpreting the suggestion. The burrowing part doesn't seem to make much sense either.

I guess the fight would just be Chuckie and Cartman getting electrocuted by him at random intervals as they try and outrun him or something?
>>
>>83149830
I think a soul colector woul work better too, but are we using the Coachman to fight Chuckie and Cartman or not? Or will it be someone else from that list? If the latter, will the Coachman figure into the tower in some way?
>>
>>83149906
I think we're not using the Coachman in part 5 since he's slated for part 7.

Or we could use him here and scrap him from part 7.

Part 7 doesn't have a plot yet, and it's not something I plan on even thinking about until we're mostly through part 6.

I figure soul collectors don't have items in Patrick's office. There's just too many of them.
Also, we really can't have the soul collectors represented in Patrick's office since then it would blow Max's cover when he goes back to the move lot with the UR.
>>
>>83150188
He was supposed to be in 7? Anyway, I don't think he could work there as well anymore, since 7 is being reworked to have more comic characters. And I don't really see how he'd be used.

Generic soul collectors probably wouldn't have items, just significant figures. HR, Finances, Legal, and Talent. Wuya, Facilier, and Bill are all maybes.
>>
>>83150402
Well according to >>83146750 he was slated for part 7.

Now we're discussing moving him to part 5 as a soul collector.
>>
File: mymostautisticcontributionyet1.png (131 KB, 1000x592) Image search: [Google]
mymostautisticcontributionyet1.png
131 KB, 1000x592
Will somebody eventually upload my contributions to the booru or should I sign in and upload them myself?
>>
File: mymostautisticcontributionyet2.png (164 KB, 926x1000) Image search: [Google]
mymostautisticcontributionyet2.png
164 KB, 926x1000
>>83150925
>>
>>83134118
>We now have three other characters from the show
It's 4. Tad, Bill, Ford, and Giffany. I really want to throw Tad out because he only appeared in one episode for a gag and that was it. He's not really anything special.
>>
>>83151802
Alright, let's keep them at Bill, Ford, Stan, and Gif. Just no Tad because he's lame fanservice.

We still need to decide on a replacement assassin hunting Chuckie and Cartman. Coachman is the most liked currently, but we're still deciding if he should be the one fighting them, if he's fought at the tower, or if he's in part 7.
>>
>>83151762
>>83150925
The Booru can take a while to update sometimes, so I would go ahead and put your stuff up yourself just to be safe.
>>
>>83150925
Probably best to do it yourself to ensure they don't get missed.
>>
Wait, when's Ford in? I thought he was just in the part 4 epilogue, which... doesn't really count.
>>
>>83152091
Apparently he's in the Monster Busters or whatever.

No one really talks about him though. He saves Morocco from Wuya by using Doofenshmirtz's vacuum cleaner thing.
>>
>>83152176
Oh.
Do we need him there, honestly? I feel like he's not filling any role there another character couldn't.
I'd rather keep Tad than him, because I have a fondness for joke characters
>>
>>83151913
I'm only looking for someone to fill this role at the farmer's market right now.

Why would there even be a soul collector in the tower? All of the WB's contracts are up in flames by that point.

>>83152256
Need Ford for his magic-science bullshit knowledge so Doof can make the machine to send a magic punch ghost into a duckling's dream.
>>
>>83152488
>Need Ford for his magic-science bullshit knowledge so Doof can make the machine to send a magic punch ghost into a duckling's dream.
That makes perfect sense!
>>
>>83152488
Someone made a list of replacement suggestions earlier. >>83135214

Plus Slinkman from Camp Lazlo

Anyone of these stand out as a replacement?
>>
>>83152488
Ehhn. Fine, doesn't matter that much. Do we know how/why he got there after the part 4 epilogue, where he was travelling the world with Stan?
>>83152702
Coachman sounds best, IMO.
>>
>>83154006
So. Have we finished the second Gangreen Gang fight?
Also, we should work out who's supporting in the second Boogie fight. (The [BOOGIE WONDERLAND] crew, maybe? How prominent should they be?)
>>
>>83154208
Second Gangreen fight we only have combos for, but no plot.

Boogie teams up with Boogie (Ghostbuster), Boogie (GAoBaM), and Boogie (TNBC) I'm guessing, to form a psuedo gang. After a quick battle, they're dispatched. They don't have very good stand combos though. They're about as difficult as the Firesides I'm guessing. 5 groups, 5 members, 5 gang fights. Just one off from 6.
>>
>>83153327
He wasn't even in the part 4 epilogue, it was just stated in the epilogue that Stan went back to traveling the world with his brother, we don't even see Ford in it.

Stan was separated from Ford for at least a month during the events of part 4, so it's just another one of those kinds of situations. Every so often they split and go do their own thing for a while.

>>83154208
We have not. We have the combos for the second fight, but the most thought I put into the fight itself is

>Ace affixes extra arms to his stand that Zorak creates using his stand.

>The extra arms on Ace's stand allows for its effect to be extended to more than two objects.

>So a lot of junk starts flying around, the UR are in the air jumping from object to object while trying to avoid the cloud of freezing burning death.
>>
>>83154356
>They don't have very good stand combos though.
Or maybe they just all hate each other and refuse to cooperate?
>>
>>83154469
Speaking of which, just out of curiosity - does this take place after the events of Gravity Falls, or is this an alt timeline where Stan never ran the Mystery Shack? Not that it matters too much, but...
>>
>>83154469
>Ace affixes extra arms to his stand that Zorak creates using his stand.

I don't think that'd work. Ace's stand already has four arms, and Zorak's limbs attach to people and slowly poison/kill them in the process, I think?
>>
>>83154677
That's the idea, He basically makes a poisonous shield around himself
>>
>>83154555
Alt timeline because why else would Toph and Varrick be showing up? Not to mention in the same time period.
>>
>>83154732
Well, OBVIOUSLY it's not the same universe, but I'm wondering whether an equivalent of the events of Gravity Falls took place in the past. We know the events of Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy did.
>>
>>83154555
>>83154767
Yeah, something like the events of Gravity Falls happened.

We don't have any interaction between Bill and Ford, so it doesn't exactly line up. Or maybe Ford is on the trail of Bill since he knows Bill isn't dead and gone yet so that's why he's with the Monster Mashers.

>>83154677
I based that statement on the suggested combo that somehow Zorak tossing Ace arms lets his stand hold more things.

Affixing the arms to Ace's stand is the only way it made sense to me.
>>
>>83154767
I'd say something similar to Gravity Falls, but not really. Bill wouldn't be alive if not. I'd say that Stan simply remained a drifter, where he would eventually settle the shack on his own without taking Ford's identity. He might take his property though. Ford runs off after hiding the journals because Bill is after him and he leaves one for Stan with instructions to hide it. The journals are actually full of fake shit Ford THOUGHT was real, but was mostly just demons messing with him. The WB wanted Gravity Falls to turn into an amusement park.

At some point, Dipper and Mabel would arrive, there'd be adventures, then they'd have to leave after summer was over. Meanwhile Ford joins the Looniversity in a pursuit of supernatural science.

Bill isn't as active in the story. He probably sinks the entire town of Gravity Falls into the ground to spite Ford, who used magic legal shit to prevent him from buying it. Bill probably killed off most of the residents in the process. Gideon being an example. Dunno about Dipper and Mabel. It'd make sense for him too if he could kill them so easily, but it'd be too sad. Then again, Ford and Stan would now have a more personal grudge against him.
>>
>>83155042
>We don't have any interaction between Bill and Ford, so it doesn't exactly line up. Or maybe Ford is on the trail of Bill since he knows Bill isn't dead and gone yet so that's why he's with the Monster Mashers.
Could be that Bill knows he got his ass kicked the first time, so he's staying on the downlow and not messing with Pineses until he's in a position to take revenge without risking getting fucked over again.
Him having died isn't an issue due to ⅃ T O ⅃ O X A
>>
>>83155111
I think all these details are entirely unimportant.

Ford is simply there because he's a smart guy who's dedicated most of his left to fighting this kind of shit.

>>83155203
There's still no interaction between him and Ford in the story right now, so it's still just an unimportant detail.
>>
>>83155828
Sure. Honestly, I was just pondering it because I was wondering what kind of guys Stan and Ford would be without Gravity Falls shaping them like it did. It doesn't really matter, as I said in the first place.
>>
Standfag, check the docs when you get a chance. I rejiggered the other 3 Loonatics' Stands.
>>
>>83156555
Is he even coming this thread? Last time he said he had work to do, which was occupying his time.
>>
I checked the doc and noticed that Demongo was moved from legal to the farmers market fight. Does he still have the legal themed Stand or was given to one of the big guys in legal?
>>
>>83154517
They probably end up fucking each other over via being petulant jerks and accidentally taking each other out.
Oh, and Stand suggestions for Ghostbusters and Grim Adventures Boogies?
>>
>>83156949
I'll do reviews in a few hours or so, at latest. Thanks to that anon who gathered all of last thread's stands into one post, you're amazing.
>>
>>83157030
There should be a fifth Boogie too if we're doing the "5 gang fights" thing. They aren't a real gang, but it gives us a 555 motif, and afterwards they face the WB and their 666 story tower.
>>
>>83156976
He was moved to the stock market.
We have two markets happening simultaneously because of a party split.
I don't even know what Demongo's stand does.

I'm about to start putting some thought into Urban Rangers VS Pinky Suavo. I assume Pinky's stand is Brain's head on that giant tuxedo body.

The UR enter the mall, it's well lit, air conditioned, the shops are busy, it's nothing at all like the horror show surrounding the place. Pinky Suavo, an up and coming celebrity is there doing autograph signing. Cartman wants to get one because I don't know why. The other rangers pull him along to the center where they can see part of the big demon through a window.

Pinky gets a call from the WB, he has orders to eliminate the Urban Rangers if he can't get them to leave the mall. He goes up to them being polite, well mannered, and somewhat meek, saying stuff like how he remembers when he was in a scout group; Cartman still wants his autograph and actually gets it,. Pinky tries to ask the Urban Rangers if they'd like to go with him some place, like a ride n his limo, or see a movie that hasn't come out yet or something. Rolf brushes him off, Taffy says maybe later, Squidward and Cartman want to go, Dexter has letter interest, and Toph waves her hand in front of her face as a blind joke over the "see a movie" thing.

Pinky now looks a little regretful and calls forth his stand which flicks Cartman in the back of the head. All Cartman can see now are Pinky Suavos everywhere, he's freaking out a little. He also managed to land a glancing strike on Squidward (who just kind of fell into it), and also a hit on Toph and Taffy.

He has the visions in their minds implanted by [BRAIN DAMAGE] to make them go after Rolf. As he's apologizing for all this he takes a step back and is goes face first into a glass wall. He's in a glass box made by Toph who is blind and has no concept of vision as used by Pinky's stand. She picks up the box and shakes it, knocking Suavo around.
cont.
>>
>>83157762
Pinky is getting a pretty good thrashing at this point until his stand comes over and swings at Toph, causing her to drop the box, shattering it.

[BRAIN DAMAGE] is gearing up to do an ORA ORA, but then falls through the floor since Rolf made a door beneath it. Behind Rolf we see the other Rangers also stuck in doors up to their waists, but otherwise unharmed.

Rolf keep's [BRAIN DAMAGE] at bay, using his doors so its punches go through him which Toph has trapped Pinky in an invisible maze where he's attacked from all sides until he's KO'd.

This might be a little underwhelming, but there's a shit load of fights in the mall and I'd rather not draw out any single one of them.
>>
>>83157414
http://riseoftheguardians.wikia.com/wiki/Pitch_Black
He's a bit powerful, though.
>>
>>83157961
I like it. Shows off Toph's abilities as well as Pinky's and has the UR win by being creative with their Stands.
>>
>>83158123
Cutting this problem at the butt.

Please no familia.
Guardians has a more cancerous fanbase than most others.

Also if we put him in he'd have to be a real fight and not just a backup dancer.
>>
>>83158260
>Guardians has a more cancerous fanbase than most others.
Yeah, but not one that's 1) relevant any more or 2) on /co/.
I can't think of any other cartoon boogeymen referred to as such, though.
>>
>>83157762
Not exactly Demongo's Stand but there was a suggestion for whoever were the boss of legal: https://desustorage.org/co/thread/82508217/#82561726
It needs to elaborate in what are the [Legal Actions]

>>83158260
I'm surprised how a single movie can achieve that, is the Once-ler all over again (or that movie was before the Lorax?)
>>
I'll vote for Powerline for ally or villain in part 4.
『EYE TO EYE』 is his stand.
>>
>>83158451
He's already in part 5.

Please keep up.
>>
>>83158451
and I think the Josuke Higashikata of part 4 should be Max Goof.
his stand is called『STAND OUT』
>>
>>83158544
>>83158451
>>
>>83158366
There was a Boogie man in Mother Goose and Grimm. And one in Bobby's World. And one in the Baby Huey cartoon.
>>
>>83158451
>>83158544
They are both in part 5 and they are the same person
>>
>>83158654
I see he is the diavolo of this.
yeah I was a fan of jojo ince the dreamcast game.
so...what's the name of his stand?
>>
>>83158762
Nope.
Just look in the Google docs, pal. It's pretty interesting.
>>
>>83158645
Bobby's World one would fit best, I guess.
>>
>>83159210
Or just use one from "Ah! Real Monsters"
>>
Any update on the fighting game?
>>
>>83161109
The last one was the Eds moveset.
>>
File: Secret_Squirrel.jpg (158 KB, 865x1600) Image search: [Google]
Secret_Squirrel.jpg
158 KB, 865x1600
>>83161109

Eh, I'm trying to finagle with a moveset for S.S. based on some of the planned elements of his fight with Tom I had to cut.
>>
>>83161183
Let's make the Gadget Moveset.

The best idea I have so far is taking inspiration from Peacock's, a mix of peacock and Dhalsim.

Have his Stand be the boxcar bomb attack, he uses his extendable limbs like Dhalsim, while using his gadgets to try and mantain distance from his opponent.

His deal is to be a force to be reckoned with on the long range, and able to do slow moving, but hard hitting attacks on the short-range.

Mid-range should be his weakness. If he can't reach with a SR attack, but can't properly prepare a LR one, he's in trouble and will have to either close or make distance.
>>
>>83161109
>tfw stick just arrived
Hurry up and make a game, /co/
>>
>>83161427
What's his deal? Needs to keep distance and avoid MR and SR like the fucking plague? With options to keep the distance firm and trapping his opponent?

Is he going to be a Hol-Horse?

>>83161540
>>83161109
You know what? This thread is now Fighting Game thread.

Let's fucking do this. We're burning out a bit on Part 5, or at least, I am. I need a short break, but not doing anything for this project AT ALL means I fall behind on the constant changes we make. So let's just use this lull to make the game.
>>
>>83155203
Or maybe while this is the same Bill, this are not the same Pines as the ones from GF.

Maybe his defeat in the actual show send ended with he re-materilizing later in another universe, unable to return to that one as his flesh body was turned to stone.

So he decides a different approach to deal with this, hence his involvement with the WB.

He is an inter-dimensional being, so being is not really something out there.
>>
>>83161632
I'm still in top form for part 5.

I just need to know who the UR fight in the dressing room in the mall and what their stand powers are.
>>
>>83161718
ended with him re-materializing*

fuck, I'm not feeling so good.
>>
>>83161718
>>83161777
I like that concept. Although to be fair we're not really going with a lot of plots from other cartoons being "canon".

Johnny Bravo is Tom's father, for crying out loud. And that was the result of a joke that an anon suggested that said Johnny fucking Captain Amelia would be funny.

Another anon was surprised that it made way too much sense. And so we made it canon.

Although Gravity Falls is small enough that it being canon is cool.
>>
>>83139977
>=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿
>>
>>83161725

There's that suggestion for Def Leppard from last thread.

>>83161632

Hol Horse or a style akin to Mista from ASB. Dream style would be a system akin to Carl Clover/Nirvana but that's off the table.
>>
>>83161632
The roster should be updated a bit, seeing as it's outdated.
Who's going on? Who's getting removed?
>>
>>83130646
Thanks again for getting all these in one place, you rock.
>Crocodile Rock
I'm assuming this is for Killer Croc. Needs expansion to make it more interesting, but it's actually a pretty good start.
>Never Smile
Basic but I actually like it based off the uses you're giving. I'm hip.
>The Ocean
Glad to see you're on board with us now, we'll need your help when we're fixing up part 6. Cool power with a lot of potential uses, I dig it.
>HBHB
I like it, use it the right way and you could actually mess someone up pretty bad (make them dodge out of sync with attacks, slow down/speed up the heartbeat so bad it can't handle it).
>BIBH
Not sure about the transforming into objects to hide bit, but the rest sounds solid.
>DDM
Creepy. I dig it.
>Pink Panther
Seems a little vague, but some of the stand powers in later parts did get weird... it may be slightly OP, I'll leave it to the jury on whether or not it gets in just to be safe.
>Baron
Eh, I kind of prefer the idea of the Baron just being a lifeless toy that creeps the party out so much they purposefully avoid it. If I'm overruled on that it's no big deal, but that's just personal preference. Power itself is okay, I guess. Not really that big on it.
>Cindy
Basic, but she's just there for a gang fight so it'll work.
>Pyromania
Huh. This one's pretty neat, I like it.
>CR redo
Yeah, this one's better. The part you said was OP should be skipped though, stand effects wear off once the user is retired/killed/beaten. Other than that I'm hip.
>>83134767
Please don't remind me about Titan Tails. Even as a kid that shit was weaksauce.
>>83139410
Might cut out the suggestions part, or at least tie it into the shockwaves somehow. Seems a little basic but I guess it could work, I'll leave it to the jury to be safe.
>>83142153
Go with the nerfs >>83145170 suggested and I think it'll work.
>>83162487
I say we ignore adding characters that aren't from completed parts for now and just focus on the rosters for parts 1-4.
>>
>>83162487
Well, right now we have 3 or 4 for each part with exception of part 7, that only has Mr. Nobody, and part 8 that don't have any character yet. That makes 21 characters, not sure if that's enough for an average fighting game
>>
>>83162248
Nikki or Jonesy from 6teen were suggested before her.

Do we have any mall characters with stands already that are available for this next fight? They'd need to be female for the set up to the fight to work.
>>
File: doctor doctor, give me the news.png (264 KB, 494x640) Image search: [Google]
doctor doctor, give me the news.png
264 KB, 494x640
>>83162739
While I'm here, I had an idea for a stand for Dr. McNinja. I can't review it for obvious reasons, so some fresh, hot opinions are much appreciated.
>[WALK THE LINE] (tentative)
>the stand looks like a stereotypical ninja, only white. It always has multiple kunai in its hands
>the stand's power is that anyone who is stabbed by its kunai will have every injury not inflicted by the kunai healed in accordance with how deep the kunai cuts
>for example, if someone just lightly cut their arm with the stand's kunai, every wound except the one on the arm would heal a little bit
>if someone cut really deep, they would have to worry about the blood coming from the kunai's wound, but every other injury would heal
>using the stand is a guessing game of "how badly do I have to hurt myself with this in order to heal everything else?"
Figured we could use him in part 8, since that part needs some actually good webcomics, or at least well known ones that people will bother to read.

I'll try to get to any other stands that are suggested after the usual 400 posts. I think someone said they put some stands on the doc, so I'll get those then too.
>>
File: fit Vicky colored.png (1003 KB, 1287x2232) Image search: [Google]
fit Vicky colored.png
1003 KB, 1287x2232
>>83142988
Dammit, but it makes sense anyway since Psycho Killer has French words for lyrics including Le Quack's often muttered "Qu'est-ce que c'est".

>>83145170
>>83162739
>>83163382
Alrighty then, manifestation range nerfed from B to C, so it will only go as far as a few meters from Vicky, though its ability effect would still be relatively large to signify its brutal power and capability to take on dozens of other stand users at once.

Also, its ability will now only cause the same type of damage to be inflicted instead of amplifying it, though I would still push for it to be as physically strong and MENACING as 『THE WORLD』.

On the other hand, Vicky's appearance should look like a more rugged version of pic-related.
>>
>>83163382
It works. I don't know how he'll fit in, but it works. We aren't on part 8 right now though.
>>
>Stand Master: Lynette Guycroft
>Stand: 『GENESIS』 (Justice)
>Appearance: A warped looking humanoid comprised of chain links that upon further inspection are actually linked tuning forks

>Ability: 『GENESIS』 is a Punch Ghost style Stand that carries the ability to naturally enhance and extend 『reverberation』 and 『vibration』 of anything it comes into contact with it or vice versa allowing them to perpetuate impacts, amplify sound, create shockwaves or even transfer physical shocks into other objects via touch.

A little on the simple side but I feel that it'd have infinite combat capabilities depending how smartly its used.
>>
>>83163382
>that part needs some actually good webcomics
yeah, having most of the webcomic characters on Ethan's side seems a bit shitty given the (albeit small) amount of good webcomics. He could be a Tonio-like ally in part 4, and when/if the stone people attack civilization, he could be a first responder during the attack.
Speaking of part 8, Has anyone suggested the bitch from Dresden Codak? I was tempted to suggest her, but I'm juggling between two Stand ideas.
>>
>>83164843
No one has suggested her to my knowledge. Go ahead.
>>
>>83162772
If we keep them varied it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
File: brazen_serpent.jpg (22 KB, 200x318) Image search: [Google]
brazen_serpent.jpg
22 KB, 200x318
>>83164961
As I said, I have two potential Stand ideas for her:
「AMENO」 (Era song) or 「COPPERHEAD ROAD」 (Steve Earle song)
Appearance: A staff in the likeness of the Brazen Snake; a cross or T-shaped staff with a seemingly sentient snake curled in the upper half of the staff, the snake is half-robotic in appearance, with ring-like segments across its body engraved with complex patterns and the alchemical symbol of copper in its forehead.
Abilities: The Stand can boost the power of nearby followers based on their [belief] in the user’s cause; the more loyal and fanatical they are, the more powerful they become, allowing them to perform superhuman feats. At the same time, the Stand feeds on the acolytes' [belief], strengthening its user based on the amount of followers around her and their zealotry. The staff can also work as an effective melee weapon, being sturdier than his appearance conveys.
Once enough followers have died for the cause around the user (either during combat or by ritual sacrifice), their spiritual power can be offered as [tribute] to transform the snake in the staff into a huge version of it. The summoned snake is a powerful beast, near-impervious to damage that stops at nothing to destroy its enemies, however, the snake burns through the spirit energy quickly and, if not offered new [tributes], it will revert back to its smaller form atop the staff.
Stats:
Power: E
Speed: C
Durability: B
Range: B
Precision: A
Potential: E
>>
>>83162868
I'm leaning towards Nikki, but I know very little about her other than she's the type who can't be arsed to give a shit when her shift is up, which is how the fight would end.

What kind of stand would someone like that have?

Some kind of punch clock maybe?
>>
File: Daisoujou.jpg (40 KB, 275x355) Image search: [Google]
Daisoujou.jpg
40 KB, 275x355
>>83165775
Or
「MASTODON」 (American metal band) or 「SILVER SPRINGS」 (Fleetwood Mac song)
Appearance: Initially it resembles a Sokushinbutsu with his face obscured by the cowl. It later appears as a crystal –like skeleton in a meditative posture with a pronounced forehead and elongated back of the head, it wears a scroll filled with diagrams in an unknown language as a shawl. Small crystal shards orbit around the Stand’s body like electrons in an atom.
Ability: When its ability is activated, all actions and events in the range of the Stand’s ability must be performed under a series of strict parameters set by the user: Punches can’t travel beyond a specific speed; objects can’t reach a specific temperature, etc., this ability basically renders any supernatural phenomena mundane an under the rules of science.
The Stand itself is not proficient in combat, but attacks by shooting the crystals orbiting around him and extending its orbits.
Stats:
Power: C
Speed: D
Durability: E
Range: A
Precision: A
Potential: B
Suggested Role: A scientist at the service of the Church of Gaming. She is the leader of an archeological branch of the Church tasked with retrieving objects that could help their cause (like remaining Jawbreakers an independent Stands).
>>
>>83162177
I know anon, it's the only clip I could find on short notice.
>>
>>83161966
I just got the idea after reading up on people debating if making GF canon, hence why i thought this'd be a better and more alternative.

I don't even see it as a big super important development of the coco universe, just a small thing of Bill's backstory and no one else's, just to fit his cooperation with the WB and his knowledge of Ford without having to fully dwell in how it'd work in here.
>>
I'm just waiting to hear who the next stand users they UR encounter in the mall.
Then I can get into those fights.

A good combo would be Taffy and Toph joint controlling a giant cheese monster full of glass shards.
>>
>>83167739
Nikki, the guy from Zim, and Fifi. We should have some more than that though. How many do we need?
>>
>>83168576
I figure they'll go through at least three shops before they realize they're no longer heading in a straight line.
The shops are re-arranged as they're inside of them so they'll always end up in another shop with another stand user.
After the third shop one of them notices they're facing the wrong way (maybe when it turns out Toph is the only one facing the right way) and stop going through shops so they can keep a bead on the big demon in the middle and not get turned around anymore.

So I need three shops and three stand users, then maybe the person who wants revenge for Boogie, then Fifi in the perfume isle, then the security guy from Invader Zim.

I also had an idea that Nävis from the European comic Wake could be the Interpol agent of part 7 (she's sponsored in the race by Strickland) since she was an illegal racer in issue 13 of her comic. She had a pretty cool racing machine.
But this is for later and just an idea I wanted to get out there before I forgot the name of the comic again.
>>
So what's the consensus on Tad's replacement? Did you guys pick from >>83135214 ? Is s/he still keeping [PANIC SWITCH]?

I'm the guy who came up with that stand, I want to see how creative you guys can get. I'll also answer any questions about the stand, in case you need clarifications and "is this possible?"
>>
>>83169228
So far the Coachman is favored for it, who already has a stand it seems.

I'm not really sure what's going on for that part right now.

What does Panic Switch do again? It might end up in the mall section.
>>
File: Untitled.png (18 KB, 652x185) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18 KB, 652x185
>>83169363
Basically savestate holograms (it's in the docs)

Blatantly ripped off from
>http://fav.me/d5rjx6d
(with some tweaking)
>>
>>83169363
I say Coachman should be fought at the tower or somewhere else, if we're making him part of a character's backstory.

I think someone else from the list would be better. But that's just me.
>>
>>83169723
Yeah, this looks like a store fight in the mall.

>>83169796
Why the tower? If he's a soul collector than he's laid-off by then.

Whose backstory? I thought we were having him going around collecting kids with stands for the WB and they fight him at the farmer's market since Chuckie was his current mark.
>>
>>83170301
I thought he was supposed to be in part 7, actually.

Anyway, what stand are we giving him? Bad Boys doesn't seem too much like a "hit" stand. And how many assassins does this give us now? We'd have Roger, LeQuack, The Thief, Mandark and CatDog now. Still, I think there should be one or two more members somewhere. Just to give us 7 (1 if we count Cat and Dog as two separate beings, 2 if we need them to be the same) and the reasoning behind this is retarded on my part, but I really like numerological motifs in things. I'd like it if they had seven to go with a seven deadly sins gimmick, primarily because of the other demonic themes we have going on, what with a 666 story tower and four businessmen.

This is however simply my suggestion. It's whatever the thread wants I guess.
>>
>>83170906
We've been discussing moving him to part 5 since 7 is still a void.

I think CatDog should have two stands so they count as 2.

We could put an assassin in the mall after the three shops. Could even be the female monster who knew Boogie.
>>
>>83162487
>>83162739
What would Kuzco's moveset be like? The best guess I have in mind is Painwheel from Skullgirls, or more of a Psylocke from MvC2. With more posing, of course.

A slippery guy who poses to power up his stronger attacks. the key to playing him would have to be to build up a big attack by hitting fast, low damage combos.

He's fragile in LR and MR, as he doesn't have anything that can hit in distance, so he has to be up-close and in business.
>>
>>83171387
I doubt the WB would really hire another demon for an assassin, especially if she has a tenuous relationship with them.

She'd be more out for revenge instead of money. So would Mandark, but at least he'd be human. The WB don't really want people finding out their true nature, do they? Even if it already is pretty blatant.

I figured Def could work in HR as an intern, and starts fighting the UR because they killed her friend. The HR doesn't have really anyone suggested for it except Chernabog and Blackheart I think?

The WB would probably outsource their hits more I'd say, they have plenty of in-house killers anyway. They just need extra insurance. They're fighting with a guy they think literally has fate on his side working against them after all. They need to take every measure they can, even if it's costly and irrational.
>>
>>83171902
So we're moving her down below the mall and into HR then. Got it.

That frees up a slot between the stores and Fifi for an assassin.

Mall fights:
>Piny Suavo
>Nikki
>TBA shop
>TBA shop
>TBA assassin
>Fifi
>Sergeant Slab Rankle
>Face off with Chernabog who flees down below into HR

Then we're into HR.
>>
>>83172085
Once someone comes up with a stand for Nikki I can get on with that fight and continue to press through this arc. Maybe she summons three humanoid female mannequins all with blonde hair to represent "the clones" that worked with her at the same shop from 6teen.

Would making all of the shops run by characters from Canadian cartoons be a good idea?
>>
>>83173714
I don't know, Pinky, Slab, and Fifi would break the pattern. Plus we'd have to use only 2~3 characters (possibly more if more shops are used) from several Canadian tv shows.

I could see a character from TDI or Ruby Gloom in there though. But those are just the ones off the top of my head. We have shows like Mona the Vampire, Magi-Nation, Gerald McBoingBoing, Storm Hawks, Dragon Booster, Chop Socky Chooks, Yvonne of the Yukon, League of Super Evil, Yakkity Yak, Kid vs Kat, George of the Jungle, Supernoobs, Almost Naked Animals, SheZow, and many more obscure ones. We'd have to decide on that.
>>
>>83174168
Well, it's still up in the air who will be in the next two shops and who will be the assassin to follow up their act.

I'd like for the shop owners to at least be people who have worked in stores in their source material.

I'll try to keep going with my part 5 fight outlines tomorrow. Hopefully by then all the piece will be ready to get the next fight assembled.
>>
File: tumblr_nllb8jqje91qjkbtto9_500.png (556 KB, 490x491) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nllb8jqje91qjkbtto9_500.png
556 KB, 490x491
>>83174580
Larry from Amazing World of Gumball as one?
>>
>>83169723
>anything in its space will instantly be pushed out upon activation
That sounds like a very useful secondary function. If you timed the respawns right...
>>
>>83175668
That's why it was suggested for an assassin's stand. Dunno if it should remain though, since the assassin fight now takes place in an almost empty mall inside what I assume to be a sorta wrestling ring as the UR fight them.

If nothing else, Panic Switch should definitely be used in a later part though. It's ability is pretty neat. I'd say part 8 and give it to one of the Penny Arcade guys or something. If it's not a stealthy, seemingly unkillable assassin stand, it's perfect for a gamer type character.
>>
>>83174797
>>83175668
>>83176187
>>83169723
>>83169363
He (Larry) could also wind up as the user too.

>>83135214
Personally, my favorites would be Kevin, Adlai, or No Face, but that was when they were supposed to be hiding in a crowd. Clock King/Temple would work, given the "timing" aspect. Rob also has that glitch thing going on.
>>
>>83161109
An anon was thinking about making sprites for it, I dunno how that worked out though.

Someone really should.
>>
>>83176266
Let's save it for when we've finalized the outlines.
>>
File: scud.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
scud.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>83176240
Wait, if we're not going for the stealthy/gamer-ly type assassin, then how about this guy for the more reckless route?
>>
>>83176453
He could definitely be a bounty hunter/assassin in part 7. That would really work well.
>>
>>83176312
That probably should be the case, yeah.

We can only talk about anything 5 and below right now. Let's wait until 8 to start it.
>>
We alive? We're alive.
>>
Should the Kronk cameo in part 4 be at the restaurant the CoCo meet at, or the one Shaggy and Scooby think the Crust Cousins run?
Could they be the same place?

Also someone's messing with the part 4 doc and replacing lines with shit about niggers and cocks, and my internet is too shit to actually fix it. So, volunteers..?
>>
>>83162772
If we need more, there's Penny (obvious gap from part 5) and Toph (mmmmaybe). Old Hank and Propane Nightmare if you want to get wacky.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 949x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 949x719
R8 my edit
>>
>>83177550
I've seen the same thing but done better. 3/10
>>
What happened to butt steven?
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 624x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 624x462
>>83177550
8/10 better that this one
>>
>>83177192
CoCo's meeting place is Krabs' restaurant.

Kronk runs the Another One Bites The Crust Incan Sandwich Bar and Grill.

It's the place where Shag and Scoob think the cousins work at
>>
>>83177491
I don't really see how Toph can be playable. Se seems a bit OP from a fighting game stance. Plus, she's blind.

Then again, we had N'Doul in ASB.
>>
>>83178318
>N'Doul
>ASB

You mean Eyes of Heaven. Also, I don't know why everyone isn't using Heritage for the Future as the baseline, instead opting for Guilty Gear.
>>
>>83176473
>>83176453

Let's use him now.

We need to keep the company looking professional, and not just a random conglomeration of stand users.

They pick and choose who joins.
>>
>>83178408
That'd work better I think. Or at least use Persona 4 Fighting All Night as a basis. From my understanding, it was based off of Heritage. I don't know how this holds up though, since I haven't actually played it. I've watched gameplay videos though. I guess it's Guilty Gear meets Heritage in terms of gameplay? I don't know.
>>
>>83178538
Persona Fighting All Night? Nah.

If anything the best baseline for this game would be either Guilty Gear, Skullgirls, and Heritage for the Future.

Play the game anon, it's free if you emulate it.
>>
>>83178521
I'm okay with that, dunno about everyone else.
>>
>>83178559
Let's just make it Heritage style, shall we? This is a Jojo fighting game after all.

>>83178678
>>83178521
In part 5? I guess it would work, but I figured he might be better in 7 and we have someone else for 5. It'd be up to the thread though.
>>
>>83178745
Heritage didn't have guys like Gadget or Kuzco.
Skullgirls-like moves for them would be best.
>>
>>83178521
Why's he less of a Random Stand User than anyone else?
>>
>>83178993
he has the appearance of a professional killer.
>>
>>83179206
Not... really? I mean, maybe, in the context of his origins, but in wacky mashup land he just looks like yet another weirdo.
>>
File: 1464268128117.jpg (36 KB, 373x399) Image search: [Google]
1464268128117.jpg
36 KB, 373x399
Is Elsa still going to be in this? I don't want mai waifu to let it go.
>>
If Stu Pickles is used in this, can his stand be 「Light Up The Night」?
>>
>>83179501
She's now automatically NEVER EVER. Nice going, shithead!
>>
>>83179538
But why, she can't get in yet that ugly butch hartman character can?
>>
>>83179584
Because she's got no reason to be in other than waifufaggots like you.
Characters go in due to fitting well and us liking the media they came from, not because a pack of randos want to fuck them, and Frozen is garbage.
>>
File: Vicky-character-web-desktop.png (50 KB, 480x445) Image search: [Google]
Vicky-character-web-desktop.png
50 KB, 480x445
>>83179613
But look at vicky, ugly evil bitch with oversized head, stick figure and triangle tits. Elsa will easily kill her in a one on one fight.
>>
>>83174797
>>83176240
So Larry's the second shop owner.

What shop does he manage and what stand does he have?

>>83176187
I think you expect too much, or if you're unwilling to lower your expectations for this particular power's implementation in the story, then you'll need to write the encounter yourself.
>>
>>83179501
we agreed no cancer bait. no SU, no Homestuck, no Frozen etc. otherwise the threads will be nothing but smug anime posting
>>
File: [Light Up The Night].png (257 KB, 778x691) Image search: [Google]
[Light Up The Night].png
257 KB, 778x691
>>83179513
That's already a 7SU2 stand.
>>
>>83179912
She already in the doc:

>Elsa (Frozen)
>Stand: 「NICE ON ICE」,alternatively 「FREEZE-FRAME」or 「TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT」
>Appearance: A medieval knight that appears to be made from ice. Has a lot of spikes sticking out of it's shoulders and knuckles.
>Ability: Converts the surface of any liquid solid like ice without actually freezing it, so it still flows while being impenetrable. It works as a close range Stand as is able to cause great harm with it's many spikes. This also means it's freezing ability can only apply to liquids it directly touches. The most devastating use is when it injures an opponent and "freezes" their blood, causing death by internal hypothermia.
>Role: Leader of one of the strongest gangs in Superjail, which is composed of other Disney Princesses and female characters. Gained control after defeating the previous leader (either Ariel or Belle). Could act as a recurring villain.

>Destructive Power: B
>Speed: B
>Range: C
>Durability: B
>Precision: A
>Developmental Potential: D

She already in, keep her.
>>
>>83180140
No. Never ever.
>>
>>83180193
I didn't make that, why don't you go ask the original anon who made that and tell him it's ok to throw it away?
>>
>>83180229
It's okay to throw literally anything away. I wouldn't suggest something if I wasn't chill with it being thrown out if it's not needed or liked.
Never ever. And it's all your fault.
>>
>>83179982
Damn, that's some nice artwork
>>
>>83179982
A what stand?
>>
>>83179745
See >>83180295

You brought his upon yourself because you couldn't take no for an answer.
>>
>>83178745
I would personally prefer Scud in part 7 too. He seems like too much of a wild card for the demons to trust him, and I had an idea for a twist involving him and Nobody.
>>
>>83181322
Likewise. I think we need more guys in part 7 that are underlings, as opposed to being President's inner circle or randos in the race.
>>
File: 1442369130280.gif (150 KB, 220x186) Image search: [Google]
1442369130280.gif
150 KB, 220x186
>interested in drawfagging for this
>stuff like SU and AT are banned for no reason other than "waaah popular tumblr shit"
Changed my mind, and it's no wonder no one else is interested. You guys are a bunch of stuck-up assholes.
>>
File: coco'sbizarreadventuretomb.png (188 KB, 1033x594) Image search: [Google]
coco'sbizarreadventuretomb.png
188 KB, 1033x594
I just finished seeing part's 2 descriptions and plot points and it gave me a ideia.

About part2's lore, can the existence of [CELS] on Kuzco's people be somehow linked with the big blue crystal of immortality that blessed Atlantis?

Maybe there was a war beetween Atlantis, El Dorado and Kuzco's empire some time ago and Kuzco's empire was victorious, his civilization ended up having aspects of all three of them. The empire also had El Dorado's gold and Atlantis' (shattered) mystical crystal and also the mystical technology of both of them.

We could put some pictures implying the great war on some walls of Kuzco's city/empire like I did on my picture.

Also, do you guys have any interesting ideias of what to put on the ceiling or in the other rock paintings?
>>
>>83181659
They're banned mostly due to their potential to derail the project and assholes who refused to take no for an answer when suggesting, rather than because we don't like them. I'm a fan of both.
Plus, we've GOT Adventure Time characters in part 6.
We'd appreciate any contributions you could make.
>>
>>83181678
Sure. I mean, it'd be neat to mix elements of the El Dorado and Atlantis designs into the Pillar Empire designs anyway. Shouldn't draw attention to it particularly, though.
>>
>>83181659
It is better that way instead of endless shitposting ruining the discussions. Also, maybe we could have Homestuck, SU, Frozen (but not mlp) make small cameos as famous medias in the /co/co/ universe, right?
>>
>>83181731
Nope, this thing is dead to me.
>>
>>83181823
Okay. Bye!
>>
>>83181659
>AT
Not banned yet
>SU
There is a good reason for that ban besides being tumblr toons, they brought that upon themselves.
>>
>>83181763
>>83181678
That was sorta the idea, the tombs and temples where the pllarmen fight would be a sort of Giger meets Jack Kirby architecture.

Get the feel that they are in an ancient place, are NOT wanted, and that the people who built those buildings are not exactly nice people, but are more than happy to tell their stories on their walls to commemorate that.
>>
>>83181659
>>83181731
Alright then get the fuck out.

We unbanned gravity falls when the people who wanted it in suggested ways that worked out for our already established canon and the characters in a way that the characters remained in-character, but didnt derail the entire world to fit their own plot.

AT and SU by definition are going to be harder to fit into this than Johnny Bravo. One's a post-apocalyptic Evangelion ripoff, and the other one's Tenchi Muyo with Lesbian rocks that explode worlds.

It would have taken serious effort to suggest them in a way that sold it well to the project, but no one has done that. They've just bitched about it.

Like you.
>>
File: [Ace of Spades].png (211 KB, 592x700) Image search: [Google]
[Ace of Spades].png
211 KB, 592x700
>>83180951
The 7th Stand User 2: Fate is Unbreakable, an unofficial sequel to The 7th Stand User fangame that is HQed in 8chair that will retell the events of DiU with all new stands and users.

They also have a tumblr: http://7su2.tumblr.com/
>>
>>83182027
Oh. Neato.
That doesn't mean names they use are off-table for CCBA, though, surely?
>>
>>83182128
It's Jojo fanfiction I'm pretty sure, so I guess not. We can still use The Wall and Ace of Spades if we wanted. Which we might. But out of respect we could choose to avoid a couple. I mean there is no way we could ever reach the badassery of that Ace of Spades design.

I might try though.
>>
>>83181659
I'll admit some people are way too fucking eager to ban shit because they don't like it, but AT isn't even banned and SU did it to themselves by trying to derail the threads every time they show up.
>>
>>83182451
Yeah, guess it makes sense that we'd want to avoid using their major Stand names.
I still want Stu to have Light Up The Night, though, because memes.
>>
>>83182528
That would be workable, but I just feel like there are too many characters suggested simply for memes and not enough because the story would actually be interesting with them in. Shrek for example. He's had three stand suggestions I have seen and I can't imagine how the fuck he could ever be in. People just want to insert their EBIN MEMES XD into places they really have no business. If you can find a place for him, sure, but remember that this is the last thing with a "general theme", the rest follow a pattern I'd like to be adhered to as closely as possible. Otherwise why is there a pattern there in the first place?
>>
>>83182741
Bah, you're right. Honestly, it was a joke suggestion anyway.
>>
>>83179765
We're probably giving Panic Switch to Scud in part 7, based on recent discussion.

Larry probably runs a sorta "do everything" shop because he manages a shitload of businesses. It sells clothes, jewelry, appliances, dvds, furniture, food, instruments, instruments of torture, whatever. His stand probably saps enthusiasm or desire from people, and reurposes it as electronic blasts, mostly because he was a deadbeat before becoming an overworker. He could have a co-worker, but are all the shop fights against one person or will one have two opponents fought at once?

Someone from Shortpacked could also be in the mall, but I dunno who.
>>
>>83183077
>Someone from Shortpacked could also be in the mall, but I dunno who.
Speaking as someone who likes Shortpacked, I feel like it should probably be a NEVER EVER given how much /co/ despises Willis. Or maybe just on the basis of it being a webcomic, I dunno.
If not: Faz.
>>
>>83181322
>I had an idea for a twist involving him and Nobody.
Let's hear it, then.
>>
>>83183077
I'd rather limit it to one type of shop, so probably appliances of electronics.

His stand should have some anarchy/order powers since when Larry stops working in the show he's from, everything goes Mad Max in the span of an hour.

I figure each shop just has one person, but they compensate for being out numbered by having a terrain advantage.
>>
>>83184103
Well, in the original comic when Scud kills his target he blows up, hence the "disposable assassin" title. My idea was Nobody coerces Scud into working for him by threatening to kill Scud's target. Scud doesn't remember who his target was thanks to tampering so he just goes with it. Eventually Scud starts flip flopping on which side he's on, so Nobody reveals he is Scud's target and when he dies Scud goes too. How Scud reacts to that would be whatever fits the story best.
>>
>>83184853
>Well, in the original comic when Scud kills his target he blows up, hence the "disposable assassin" title.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pywjdJ7P-7o
>>
>>83184893
>WRYYYYY
Thanks for reminding me that we'll never have a /co/co/ version of mudah.swf, asshole!
>Figure 2 (orange) attacks Figure 1 (purple), running towards 1
>A shadow extending from Figure 1 rapidfire punches Figure 2, causing 2 to slow to a stop: "HOOHOOHOOHOO"
>Figure 2 gets a thought bubble with "[orange head] = [purple head]"
>"CUCARAAAAAACHA"
>Shadow shifts into a brown figure; Figure 2 shifts to match color with Figure 1
>Figure 1 and Figure 2 pose
>Replay?
>>
>>83184853
Huh.
Why would Scud kill his target if he wants to remain alive, then? Is it, like, an honor thing? He has to be the one to kill the target? Or...
>>
>>83185740
Scud doesn't want to kill his target, Mr. Nobody would use it as a threat because Scud wants to live.
And when he decides to go against Nobody, Nobody would reveal that he was the target all along, and if Scud kills him, he dies too, so Scud is now left with a crisis. Kill the evil president and die, or help him take over the world?
That's what I got from it anyway. It's actually a really cool idea for the story. I say we use it.
>>
I had an idea for a racer in Part 7, it's something from the Swamp Thing mythos, either an Agent of the Red (Animals), the Blue (Machines) or the Grey (Fungus).
>>
>>83185925
Ahh. Looked it up. I like that idea, yeah.
How does a robot have a stand though. Do Scuds come standard with them? Do you have to specially commission stand-using Scuds
>>
>>83186014
Might have something to do with corpse parts maybe? Instead of giving you stands, they give you agent sorta powers? I dunno how it really works though.

>>83186123
Nobody gave him a jawbreaker maybe? He doesn't remember who his target is, so Nobody definitely did something to him.
>>
>>83186014
...That's the extent of your idea? A part 7 racer from Swamp Thing?
Blue would be thematically appropriate, I guess.
>>
>>83186200
>Nobody gave him a jawbreaker maybe?
You see the picture of him, up there? See if you can work out what's wrong with this scenario.
>>
>>83186319
Well I supposed I could go with that, or Two-Face with [The Days] in one arm and [The Nights] in the other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmIgg9De9hY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDglMK9sgIQ
>>
>>83186356
Then say a corpse part did it. Also, Scud units do have AIs. They have a need for self-preservation, in order to succeed in their hits, so he probably could naturally develop a stand too. Or they could all have the exact type of stand or something.
>>
File: CiRXEGvWgAA7n_J.jpg (52 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
CiRXEGvWgAA7n_J.jpg
52 KB, 720x540
>>83177784
>>83177550
>>
>>83186492
>Or they could all have the exact type of stand or something.
This idea seems perfect
>>
>>83186492
I'm kidding. Nonsentient objects have had Stands in JoJo before; or we can just bullshit that his powercore has Star energy in or something. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>83186123
There could be a living organ inside of the robot for the stand to be tied to.

DIO had his stand, but also another stand that belonged to Johnathan's body.
As long as there's something alive inside of the robot, it could have a stand.

It could be anything, a disembodied organ, a microscopic organism, an animal, or probably even an insect.
>>
>>83186669
It doesn't need to be living. What do you call Super Fly, Les Feuilles, Sugar Mountain's Spring, and Anubis?
>>
>>83186890
>Super Fly
A human's stand bound to an object.
>Les Feuilles, Sugar Mountain's Spring
Trees are living.
>Anubis
Human's stand bound to an object, that outlived its user.
>>
>>83187845
What about our stand objects for Dora in part 6?
>>
Bump.

Can we get back to part 5 please?
>>
>>83188732
Well can you give me something to work with?

What's Nikki's stand so I can get on with the next fight the UR have to go through in the mall arc.

Thoughts on "the clones" idea >>83173714 ?
Any ideas what the stand's power is?

Come on, I'm doing the fights, I need to know the powers before I can pace out the fights. I suck at coming up with stand powers.
>>
>>83188832
I guess something simple. They can turn into copies of one person, but cannot replicate their abilities. If a copy is impersonating someone, damage is reflected on that target as well as the user. People being copied also lose access to their stand.
>>
>>83189044
Add in that they can only become copies of a person if they mannequins are dressed like them. The effect can be cancelled by the person they are copying changing their clothes.
>>
File: coco'sbizarreadventuretomb2.png (278 KB, 1356x534) Image search: [Google]
coco'sbizarreadventuretomb2.png
278 KB, 1356x534
OH HOW I HATE PERSPECTIVE
I HATE LENGTH
I HATE HEIGTH
I HATE DEPTH
CONFOUND THOSE VECTOR TOOLS

But seriously though, this picture was a waste of time, there will be no more environment shots form now on.
>>
>>83189383
>there will be no more environment shots form now on.
Awwwww.
>>
>>83189383
Shame about no more environment shots, but at least this one is awesome
>>
>>83189044
>>83189163
>[CALIBRETTO 13]
>Three blond haired mannequins.
>If a mannequin is wearing something similar to or just like someone, it can mimic their image.
>The mannequin's physical abilities remain the same.
>Anyone being impersonated looses access to their stand, and any damage inflicted on the mannequin is mirrored on the opponent, however the user will still receive damage as well.
>The mannequins can change their clothes by touching an article of clothing, and a copy of the thing they have touched will appear on one of their bodies.

Power: C
Speed: B
Range: C
Precision: C
Durability: D
Potential: D

Just some generic stand of the week.
>>
>>83189569
Since the fight happens in a clothing store, they would have an advantage since they wouldn't need to touch the UR unless something they're wearing can't be found in the store.

What are the UR wearing anyway?
>>
>>83189383
Badass. I love it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.