[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly was this version of Spider-Man's deal? I once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What exactly was this version of Spider-Man's deal? I once walked into a discussion saying he could beat Batman and felt really out of the loop.

Regular Spidey could beat Batman, right? At least Daredevil or Nightwing.
>>
Most characters can beat batman. He just happens to have the autistic "nah you can't do that cause I have THIS" approach to crime fighting we all took in grade school pretend games.

Spiderman
>batman's suit is built to expend external heat and instantly melt webbings.
>shoots a t shirt gun filled with hundereds.
>one shots spidey as he desperately collects money for rent and aunt mays medical bills
>>
>>83277295
He's a version of Spider-Man that never got over Gwen Stacy's death. He gave up being a street level hero and ended up wondering the world. Evently he meants up with logan who trains him to be an assassin. So he's Spider-Man with combat training and a spidersense that can see a week in the future. Spider-Man uses to be the perfect hero to go against Batman, but during spider island peter made an anti spidersense device that the king pin and green goblin have both recreated and used against him. So since peter fucked up has a chance to beat him.
>>
>>83277805
>version of Spider-Man that never got over Gwen Stacy's death
But that's wrong anon.
>>
>>83277295

He's basically Spider-man with pre-preptime. Even Batman with preptime would be out prepped.
>>
>>83277295

Standard Spider-Man easily beats Batman.

This Spider-Man on the other hand had a buffed spidersense that would give him a good chance against a Batman with onesided prep.

I guess thats what they meant.
>>
>>83277295
Regular Spiderman can beat Batman, but Assassin Spiderman can beat him AND outpreptime him since he can literally see the future.
>>
>>83277553
>Implying he wouldn't use that moment to reveal he knows all about Peter and his past and hire him, starting the umbrella "Benjamin Wayne" charity whose insignia is a winged spider.
>>
>>83277884
Not that anon but I guess he got that from the Gwen lookalike Peter was fucking.
>>
I we remove Batwank from the equation and try to think about things semi-logically, most characters with superpowers would stand a chance against Batman, no?
>>
>>83279398
That's like saying 'if we remove Supermans invulnerability to non-magical damage from the picture, most characters with superpowers would be able to beat him'.

You're not wrong, but it defeats the point of the excercise.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.