[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Mr.Meeseeks the most powerful type of being in all of cartoon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Meeseeks.png (105 KB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
Meeseeks.png
105 KB, 638x360
Is Mr.Meeseeks the most powerful type of being in all of cartoon history?

To my knowledge they're all knowing, and cannot be killed until their mission is complete. I believe they can still be damaged, however we don't know if there's a limit to the number of meeseeks that can exist at any time.

I would also imagine that a meeseeks can heal itself if damaged, otherwise it would be unable to complete it's task.

and so, if a meeseeks was given an order to wipe out humanity, could any force stop them?

I suppose they would start to go insane after only a few days of existing though
>>
>>83263937
All he can do is make me look at him. Is he really THAT powerful?
>>
Perhaps they could be restrained or permanently crippled? Being indefinitely hindered from completing a task is not the same as failing it. But if course, the incapacitated Meeseeks would have an infinite existence of torture and pain until some outside force perhaps causes the conditions of the Meeseeks' mission to be satisfied.

But this raises further questions:

>How physically strong is a Meeseeks? Can they be restrained by any means? Can they be incapacitated through injury?
>Must a Meeseeks fulfill his mission himself, or would it still count as completed if someone else does it? (Imagine a Meeseeks is asked to drink a particular glass of water, and someone else does it first. Since THAT particular glass of water has already been drunk, would the Meeseeks disappear, or be forever unable to complete his mission since HE was the one asked to do it?)
>If a Meeseeks cannot complete their mission, can they survive the death of the universe at the end of time?
>>
File: My dinner with Andre.png (238 KB, 629x478) Image search: [Google]
My dinner with Andre.png
238 KB, 629x478
we gotta go deeper
>>
Pretty sure some Meeseeks were killed. Unless it's a living death, where they're still technically "alive" and maybe still aware, but mutilated beyond ability to move.
>>
>>83264682
The meeseeks would probably cut open the person to get the liquid back out
>>
>>83264800
From the wiki, but in the episode it appears that no matter how battered one gets when they start fighting it's still able to move

" Not even physical violence is able to eliminate them. "
>>
File: grinder.gif (2 MB, 272x198) Image search: [Google]
grinder.gif
2 MB, 272x198
Would a Mr. Meeseeks survive this? I couldn't find the version with a cow
>>
File: Meeseeks.jpg (471 KB, 2325x1301) Image search: [Google]
Meeseeks.jpg
471 KB, 2325x1301
>>83264914
Why would you keep that version on your computer you sick fuck

In any case, if we look here a lot of the meeseeks are being complete destroyed but are still able to function, the one on the left is even missing a large portion of his head, their inner biology appears to be nothing but a white substance
>>
>>83264985
lets not forget mr.meeseeks can be created by others to help them with solving problems so that a task can be completed
>>
>>83264985
>Why would you keep that version on your computer you sick fuck
First day on 4chan pal? It was already dead anyway.
>>
>>83263937
give him a hivemind and yes as long as they dont turn on each other
well i guess rick is when he has access to everything
>>
>>83265251
Did you mean rick could stop them? because he did give up when he mutated everyone
>>
What if you just kept him in a locked room forever? Also, it seems like if a task becomes impossible to complete, that is enough for them to disappear. Remember how they tried to kill Jerry in order to disappear?
>>
>>83265639
But then they saw that his golf game had improved
>>
>>83265852
Right, but apparently killing him and making the task impossible would have been good enough.
>>
>>83264914
Footage of this thing in reverse is the most fun.
>>
File: lookatmebitch.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lookatmebitch.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
The Mr. Meeseeks box could be used to conquer planets. The number is limited only by how fast you can push the button and issue a command to destroy every living thing that won't surrender. You don't have to feed them, transport them, or buy flags for their coffins.

And someone was using them to win at video games.

>>83265639
They have no idea if that would work or not, though. It might have made them dying impossible since Jerry's golf game would now never improve.
>>
>>83265639
No getting Jerry to lose 2 swings on his golf game was possible in the way they described. If he is dead his golf game is 0. If the task is actually impossible they are there forever
>>
>>83265924
Killing him would have "removed all strokes from his game"
>>
>>83264148
Are you kidding? Trump is about to be president and you ask this?
>>
>>83265323
rick could blow up the entire planet, meeseeks are earth ground
>>
>>83264682
Meeseeks disappeared when Jerry for good at golf without their help.
>>
>>83265930
In all honesty people probably avoid using them for long term and large scale tasks because if it can't be done in a few hours at max they start getting twitchy and start looking for escape clauses.

Like at first they'd be genuine in trying to help you and legitimately solve whatever problem you set them up for but after that the death urge would become overwhelming and they'd look for anyway to "technically" have completed their goals so that they can die.
>>
>>83265933
If he's dead, his golf game would be undefined or infinite depending on how you look at it because he couldn't play golf
>>83266005
>Trump is about to be President
I hope so, God help us if Hillary wins
>>
>>83264800
We only really see them get injured
>>
>>83264985
Why are Mr Meseeks filled with cum?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.