[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are they going to get together again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Worlds Finest.jpg (118 KB, 1152x823) Image search: [Google]
Worlds Finest.jpg
118 KB, 1152x823
When are they going to get together again?
>>
After Heavy Metal is a disaster for Grant.
>>
>>77550995

Darkseid War is clearly using a lot of concepts from Morrisons's Fifth World ideas from his JLA run, Final Crisis and the like. Morrison talked about the superheroes of the Justice League as the new New Gods, and Johns is providing another take on thag. Either negatively towards that apotheosis (as everyone gets fucked up by taking on the New God's domains and powers), or is a roundabout positive light (they get fucked up only because they are supplanting the old gods, instead of adopting their own unique roles and abilities within the current iteration of the DCU).
>>
Did they ever? I guess there's 52 but that's about it.
>>
>>77551976
>Sci fi pulp stories
>Grant
>disaster

Nope not even close. It's gonna be amazing.
>>
dc's finest
>>
>>77552117
I have more faith in Grant than I do Heavy Metal and the comic buying public. I don't think it will be a disaster because of him.
>>
>>77552188
He's literally throwing the whole sex fetish medieval stuff away he said and making stories more in tune with the Jetsons.
>>
>>77550995
were together before?
>>
>>77550995
When Grant writes an episode of The Flash
>>
>>77550995
Holy shit this is the first time I noticed Morrison is levitating a pen
>>
>>77552384
Yeah, in the weekly comic book series 52. Check it out, it's pretty fucking awesome.
>>
>>77552256
He actually said they would be doing sex fetish medieval jetsons
>>
>>77550995
No kidding. They actually balance each other out nicely. Grant is great at coming up with wild ideas, but his writing is complex enough to lose a lot of people, and Geoff is good at making complex ideas easy to understand (in a good way) but can border on blandness.

And they both share an unbridled enthusiasm for superheroes.
>>
>>77552256
No, no he didn't
>>
>>77554296

Let's get Geoff over to Heavy Metal for am ish or two
>>
>>77550995
Right after Grant gets back together with Mark Millar.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.