[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAP'N CRUNCH: THE MOVIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Capn_Crunch.jpg (14 KB, 399x243) Image search: [Google]
Capn_Crunch.jpg
14 KB, 399x243
Ahoy, /co/!

Pitch me your most crunch-tastic plot for a Cap'n Crunch movie.
>>
Hundreds of thousands of kids and adults dead from severe abrasions and lacerations to the top-insides of their mouths.

I still love that cereal though. Okay, that and Froot Loops.
>>
The plot of the old computer game.
>>
The Cap'n, voiced by Danny Devito, jumps off of a cereal box and is in New York City. The CGI Cap'n meets a man who works in the factory that packages his cereal, and learns that he's having financial and family troubles.

Meanwhile, the Cap'n Crunch boxes are returning to their retro art, and Jean Le Foot escapes from the box as well, with a plan to get his revenge on Cap'n Crunch. In a typical "fish out of water" story, he explores the city and gets into wacky situations, getting arrested and beat up by the police.

In the end, after trapping his enemy back in the box with the help of his human friends, the line worker learns that to really be a Cap'n, you need to take life head-on.
>>
>>83173976
The movie is filled with nautical jokes, pop culture references, and of course the running gag is how the Cap'n's 3 stripes on his sleeve would mean he's an admiral, not a captain.

Whenever someone eats a cereal other than Cap'n Crunch, they always fart at some point in the scene. Something to make the kids laugh. If made by Illumination, the Minions cereal box makes a background appearance, but isn't mentioned.

His "barely safe for kids" catchphrase is "That's Crunchin' Fantastic!"
>>
>>83173733
I'd rather have a Tony the Tiger movie, myself.
>>
I straight from the page adaptation of Breakfast of the Gods. Make it so
>>
>>83173733
A the story of an admiral, alone lost at sea, who happens across a magical island of sweet, sugary, crunchy cereal.
>>
It would be about his days in the Caribbean slave trade.
>>
File: crunch-2.jpg (132 KB, 480x878) Image search: [Google]
crunch-2.jpg
132 KB, 480x878
Stay crunchy men! Stay crunchy!
>>
>>83173733
According to his wrist circles, in this pic, he's Lieutenant Crunch.
>>
File: Monster Cereal.jpg (84 KB, 699x187) Image search: [Google]
Monster Cereal.jpg
84 KB, 699x187
Fuck that noise, I want a film about the fuckers in pic related!
>>
>>83175256
he hides the extra stripe so he wont get shot by snipers when in enemy territory.
>>
>>83175256
>>83174099
Commander Crunch sounds cooler then Captain I say.
>>
>>83175299
and the story would be...?
>>
>>83173733
dinosaurs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.