[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is no one talking about this show? Great cast, great visuals,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: MBC.png (501 KB, 818x460) Image search: [Google]
MBC.png
501 KB, 818x460
Why is no one talking about this show?

Great cast, great visuals, good comedy. Feels like archer meets miami vice and tron. Produced by Tommy Blacha with music from a retro wave synthpop band.
>>
>>77527878
>Why is no one talking about this show?
We are... I always see threads about it here. Not often on /co/?
>but I haven't seen it

desustorage.org/co

Proof is in the pudding
>>
Pyzzaz is no longer pure, what's the point?
>>
>>77527878
>Feels like archer meets miami vice and tron
>archer

Stop comparing this show to that fucking meme factory
>DUDE KENNY LOGGINS LMFAO
>LE DANGER ZONE
>PAM IS FAT AND DISGUSTING LOL
>DUDE KRIEGERS A NAZI LMAO
>LANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can't understand how people can compare Dazzle to Sterling when he's not even a fraction of a fucking annoying unaware dipshit as Archer and the rest of his dipshit annoying fucking cast

Even Rad, the biggest faggot imaginable has the capacity to not be a complete kek like Cyril and it's wonderful
>>
>>77527996

She's more messed up than the other 3 put together.

Pizzaz is best girl.
>>
>>77528005

Was that english or gibberish? I don't even understand what point you're trying to make.
>>
>Why is no one talking about this show?
Because it's terrible?
>>
>>77528005
>tripfag
Fuck off.
>>
>>77528066
It's really not.
>>
>>77528413
It is. The voice acting is awful. The characters are annoying. The faces are odd, I'm not sure what it is about them but they look weird. The animation is stiff and lifeless. None of the jokes are funny.
>>
>>77527878
I didn't know the entire cast of a show could be one man with several different haircuts.
>>
>>77528441
all of that seems like your opinion man
>the faces are odd
and this is really something stupid to bitch about
>>
>>77528005
>Tripfag has a shit opinion
Oh boy, what a shocker!
>>
>>77528441
>The faces are odd
This is just plain wrong.
>>
>>77528066
Yeah. It has potential but the humor is too madcap.
>>
>>77527878
>Feels like archer meets miami vice and tron.
I hear the Archer comparison a lot, but I feel like the humor is way more Metalocalypse.
>>
File: 5477676.png (436 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
5477676.png
436 KB, 1366x768
>>77527996

Did you really think that she was ever pure?
>>
The first few episodes sucked, but it's improved since then.
>>
>>77527996
>>77528014
So... what do you think she had for her lunch with the mayor in the broom closet? It's a thrice weekly thing too right?
>>
Only seen a little bit of it, but what I've seen hasn't impressed me. Really like the style, but every joke seemed to fall flat.
>>
>>77528551
It's probably compared to Archer/Frisky Dingo because of the stiff Filmation-tier animation.
>>
>>77529155

It's made on computers nearly exactly as metalocalypse. Same animation. I find the show looks better.
>>
>>77527878
More like Metalocalypse attempts to Archer in Patrick Nagel's aesthetic.
>>
WHERE ARE THE MEGA LINKS
>>
>>77528441

>the faces look odd

Look up Patrick Nagel. His art is legendary it was on the cover of Rio by Duran Duran.
>>
>>77528956
Snow Leopard knot
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.