[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"WOLVERINE" ADDS THE REAVERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Wolverine.jpg (129 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine.jpg
129 KB, 1440x1080
The Reavers will be the main villains of James Mangold's WOLVERINE, and Richard E. Grant might be playing their leader, Donald Pierce. The global enterprise funding their creation is reportedly the Essex Corporation, which is rumored to also be responsible for the creation of X-23.

http://nerdist.com/we-know-the-villains-of-wolverine-3-exclusive/
>>
The cast so far.

>Hugh Jackman as Logan / Wolverine.

>Patrick Stewart as Professor X / Charles Xavier.

>Boyd Holkbrook as the main villain, a "relentless, calculating, intense head of security for a global enterprise". He's an original character.

>Richard E. Grant as a "mad scientist type".

>Eriq La Salle in an undisclosed role.

>Elise Neal in an undisclosed role.

>Stephen Merchant in an undisclosed role.

>Elizabeth Rodrigues in a "small, but pivotal" undisclosed role.
>>
Is this shit happenig after old continuitygood ending? If so how can they introduce Laura and then bring her back to 1980 with the other x men?
>>
Who's playing Bonebreaker?
>>
>>83165716
So, instead of leaving Mr. Sinister around for the future X-Franchise to play with, they're doing this.

Eew.
>>
>>83165716
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

Where the FUCK is Omega Red.
>>
I thought Huge Assman wasn't gonna be Wolverine anymore?
>>
>>83166554
>the future X-Franchise

Stop that. You know they're rebooting.

>>83166741
Last one.
>>
>>83166828
Again?
I thought they were pretty clearly setting up a new series around Jean and Cyclops.
>>
>>83166184
Simple, they introduce Laura in the Gambit spinoff.
>>
>>83167413
Without Lawrence or Jackman, there's nobody to bring in the usual crowd and at the present level of spending, with grosses are predicted to return to pre-DoFP levels, that's unsustainable.

FOX does very well on a smaller budget, but you can't do that with the existing contract arrangement because there are lots of returning stars and a director with expectations over how much he's going to get to spend, not to mention they're still running everything on effects and designs from almost 20 years ago. It's tired-looking.

A reboot is probably inevitable after the last Wolverine movie. Depending on how well Apocalypse does, there may not even be another Singer movie before the cutoff. It won't affect Deadpool because they're not really sharing a universe.

If Jean and Cyclops are popular, sure they'll go on - with cheaper but still popular actors - and if they can keep pulling that trick then sure, they can go on without ever really rebooting. The problem is that they're literally who's.

>>83167449
I really wouldn't hold my breath for that Gambit movie.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.