[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman! I've just received an urgent message from-- uhh..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: gordon bat-phone.png (197 KB, 400x243) Image search: [Google]
gordon bat-phone.png
197 KB, 400x243
Batman! I've just received an urgent message from-- uhh.. The Riddler! It says here... let me see...
>"You have 24 hours to rape The Joker, or else... (um)...
>"or else Gotham City... will explode!"
Boy, he's really laying these clues on thick this time, eh Batman? I think it's clear what you have to do. We're fully prepared to issue a legal pardon on your behalf for this sex crime just so long as you can save our fair city. Godspeed, caped crusader!
>>
Rape the Joker?
Hmm, this can't possibly mean The Joker, as in, my enemy. The Riddler is never that straightforward. He must be talking about the playing card itself! 'Raping the Joker' is just a way of saying that the number of a playing card is big enough for my penis. Since my batdick is a width of 1 inch, he must be talking about an Ace card.
If the King card is 13, then the Joker must be 14. Combine 14 with the Ace, and you get 15. Add 24 hours to that, which is one day, so 15 plus 1 is 16! This means that The Riddler plans to kill the top 16 poker players. But how?
He'd gather them together somewhere in Gotham City, and use explosives to kill them, and take all of their money!
Where in Gotham City, though, and when? The "um" tells us! It means Under Moon. He plans to do it in the Gotham Observatory, during the next full moon!
Thank you, Gordon, not a moment to lose!
>>
>>83041591
Fucking kek. This is a forced meme that i originally hated, but its growing on me.
>>
File: Bane it's me CIA.jpg (47 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
Bane it's me CIA.jpg
47 KB, 500x572
>>83042676
It's gotten better after it's established itself, and began switching things up.

Sort of like baneposting, but obviously nowhere near that big.
>>
>>83041896
There's a flaw in your logic Batman, how can the Riddler possibly know your penis size? Did he check it while you were knocked out and being tied to a death trap?
>>
>Batman!
It's Buttman. At least get the name right.
>>
>>83045276
>nowhere near that big
Not yet.
>>
>>83045425
Poison Ivy must have told him! Tending her garden wasn't even worth it, I was scratching those itches for weeks!
>>
File: 1463180683550.jpg (67 KB, 1098x838) Image search: [Google]
1463180683550.jpg
67 KB, 1098x838
>>83041591
You can do it, Gordon of Earth-60!
>>
>>83045276
> "Big"

For you
>>
>>83045276
>obviously nowhere near that big
just give it time
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.