[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this guy so convoluted? I cant seem to wrap my head around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Charlie_Cluster-7_(Earth-12131).png (3 MB, 2507x3121) Image search: [Google]
Charlie_Cluster-7_(Earth-12131).png
3 MB, 2507x3121
Why is this guy so convoluted? I cant seem to wrap my head around him. All this stuff with The World, a nervous system outside his body, it just seems everything about him is complicated.
>>
Because they kept making his story more confusing with every writer and then the next person would try to clean up that shit and just make it worse. He's basically Entropy: The Character.
>>
>>82956437
It's really not that crazy but he is a Moreison creation and a scifi version of Diabolik. He was part of the Weapon Plus program who were made to kill mutants but have public support by making them cool and neat so they'd have good PR and merchandise. So all these gimmicks he has are sort of a result of focus testing amongst the program directors. It's probably also commentary on something but I'm too dumb to know exactly what

Anyway EVA being an exterior nervous system is supposed to allow him to think and process things further and help manage pain and aid with his illusion powers

He's also a super fit and efficient fighter and marksman like every superhero ever
>>
>>82956437
Spoiler alert: the nervous system outside of his body thing is a metaphor. If he really had either his autonomic or somatic nervous systems (or both) outside of his body, his body would be a pile of meat that couldn't do anything.

Of course we're generously extending the meaning of metaphor to cover shit people who are high come up with when they try to talk. Don't do drugs to make yourselves creative, kids. Creativity is no good if people can't understand the fucking garbage you're spouting.
>>
>>82956437
>>82956460
I've only ever read his uncanny xforce run but from what I can tell this anon has it right. He's a result of weapon x, from the world, which is a hyper accelerated bubble of time and space, so he's theoretically from the super future. And he's got psylocks mental powers and he's french for some goddamn reason and he's got 2 brains in his body and a third brain that flies and functions as a ship and takes on a separate consciousness when he dies and just what the fuck
>>
>>82956437
The only thing I don't get is why he dumps beverages onto his head. Gonna suck on his mask, on the go?
>>
Are there still three of him? Haven't read anything with the character since Uncanny X-Force, stopped following it after the first relaunch.
>>
Every single x-men character is like that.
>>
>>82958308
>and he's french for some goddamn reason
No he isn't.
>>
>>82956437
>morrison on his bad drugs

Morrison was bad for X-men
>>
>>82958574
i havent read x-men for a while myself and im curious, is there still a evil fantomex clone, and is he still fucking his female clone?
>>
>>82959296

no, now it is back to Fantomex, and EVA being just his spaceship-nervous system he spits.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.