[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this board's obsession with critiquing everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: vs.jpg (22 KB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
vs.jpg
22 KB, 440x247
What is this board's obsession with critiquing everything the united states does with food? If it wasn't for Eurofags shitposting about Americans 90% of the time, /ck/ would actually be a good board.
>>
>>7672719
>If it wasn't for Eurofags shitposting about Americans 90% of the time, /ck/ would actually be a good board.
If it wasn't for that we'd still be having tip threads or something equally cancerous so pick your poison. It's not just a /ck/ thing, either.
>>
>>7672719
What flyovers think:
>I'm a eurofag and I want to destroy America, the country of Europe is #1!!!
What's actually happening:
>I'm a decent human being from the coast, rather than tater tot pizza and tendies casserole topped with ranch and dried soup mix, I enjoy a balanced healthy diet and things that taste good, regardless of where they may come from

The problem is, jingoistic hayseeds hear criticism of their shit-tier food, and for some stupid reason assume that if you don't eat trash and feel gratitude towards Kraft and the Darden Group/Yumbrands/Sysco, it's an attack on Real American Values from a scary foreigner
>>
>>7672719
>/ck/ would actually be a good board.

/ck/ threads are mostly:

- What you eat at Mac Donald ( scammer )
- What you eat at Burger King ( scammer )
- What you eat at Wendy's ( scammer )
- Why is Beer X better den other beers (momentary 5 threads about blueberry beer from AB)
- i am 21 and i never drunk alcohol what should i drink!!!
- i am a alcohol addict, what should i drink
- i can cook an Egg at home, maybe i can be a Chef in a restaurant ?
- i made a sandwich, rate it! ( really?)
- i cant cook , help me! (ask your mother to show you )
- My pizza is the best ( Chicago vs NY vs Italy )
- i like hot sauce XXX !!
- I hate eat XXX
- I hate Vegans
- i Eat my steak Well done
- I put Ketchup on my steak, why you hate me
- Wisconsin Cheese is the best in the world , and we can prove it cause we won the international cheese contest ( only wisconsin cheese allowed please)
>>
>>7672719
You're a big fag if you honestly get bothered by other people critiquing the US on a chinese finger sock forum.
>>
>>7672772
If you don't unironically believe everyone in the universe considers Wisconsin orange plastic the best, you are trolling or insane, most likely both
>>
>>7672912
a Moderator must be from Wisconsin... 2 threads on /ck/ about cheese deleted in 2 days...
>>
Memes, all of it.

Take it from an american that has spent time abroad: Most people would kill to have our selection.

And I choose the word selection carefully, because quality wise, it is all the same shit. Europe, south america, japan, australia. All the same cheap shitty fast food with a few nice meals tucked away in the menu. All have great tiny restaurants ran by mom and pop too.

But. They don't put the same chain restaurant every 5 miles, so you end up with poor choices. Already ate at the 10 closest restaurants and want something different? Well, you are shit out of luck anywhere but a major city.

I live in the fucking boonies of the southern united states, had to have power and cable installed just for my house. I can still eat at over 30 different places within 10 minutes of my house.
>>
>>7672997
A few weeks ago there was a thread about Wisconsin food. Nothing bad, minimal memes, but the consensus was not favorable to Wisconsin. Needless to say, 404

Mod confirmed for butthurt Wisconshit
>>
>>7672719
It's cute that you think the reality isn't a 180 of this. The American persecution complex truly knows no end.
>>
What's with the obsession over "meme food"?
>>
>>7674387
I'm haunted by the constant fear that my liking for certain foods is inauthentic, so I make threads to ensure it's not a meme.
>>
>>7674393
Autism? paranoid?
>>
File: perfectly_tender_pulled_pork.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
perfectly_tender_pulled_pork.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>7672719
The shitposting literally got out of control when flyover Americans found out they can trigger east and west coasters by pretending they're European and starting "Why do Americans" threads.

Simple as that. It's meta shitposting. Americans are literally tearing apart this section of the Japanese image board which we know a 4chan.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.