[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Candy is pretty good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (374 KB, 1280x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374 KB, 1280x833
In America what are the best candies you can get

>rank your favorite candies
>>
Assuming your not from the USA I'm recommending stuff you can only get here, not things that can be replicated elsewhere (e.g. y'all have smarties so I won't recommend plain m&m's).

To foreigners I'd recommend you try:

>candy corn (the kind with the chocolate bottom if possible)
>candied pecans
>Pretzel m&m's
>The strawberry & lemonade filled twizzlers
>Oreos (we have bountiful flavors)
>Literally ANY cereal with a cartoon character, for shits and giggles. It'll blow your mind that we raise kids on that stuff

When I was in a German-exchange program, my exchange partner said that everyone in her class loved donuts, and she in particular was fond of Oreos, instant mac-and-cheese, and pancakes made with instant mix
>>
>Peanut Butter Twix (not currently available)
>Oldschool Wonka bars (no longer available)
>Dark Chocolate kit-kats
>Ferrero Rochers (those little nutella filled chocolate balls...are they considered candy bars?)
>>
File: krowka3.jpg (45 KB, 403x300) Image search: [Google]
krowka3.jpg
45 KB, 403x300
1. Pic related
2. Candy Corn
3. Circus Peanuts (for like the first 2 you have)

Rest I don't have an opinion on. Also the gap between one and two is massive.
>>
>>7651003
They have ferrero everywhere, it's an Italian company.

Also
>Dark chocolate kit kats
>implying Europe isn't the land of wafer candies
>>
>>7651031
>America
>Krowka

You can only get those if you live near a polish market, and I don't think they have those in the square states yet.
>>
>>7651003

Twix PB is at the gas station near me all the time.
>>
>>7651041
>living in square states
>>
>>7650833
>Hershey's
Literally made of baby vomit.
>>
File: Chick-O-Stick-Split.jpg (2 MB, 3780x1120) Image search: [Google]
Chick-O-Stick-Split.jpg
2 MB, 3780x1120
Mothafuckin chick-o-stick
>>
>>7651056
Can still get those regularly where I am too.

>>7651094
Sleeper pick/10
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.