[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going veggie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: sexy-vegan-carrotshot.jpg (96 KB, 900x519) Image search: [Google]
sexy-vegan-carrotshot.jpg
96 KB, 900x519
Hey all so I'm slowly turning veggie. I stopped drinking cows milk and cutting out meat slowly. :) I'm a student and kinda poor so I wanted to know if you guys know any good recipes or websites where I could find cheap, simple, filling meals? thanks
>>
Just put your city into here and it'll show you where to find cheap food:

https://fallingfruit.org/dumpsters
>>
>>7068569
potatoes, beans and corn, jack fruit ( makes awesome fake pulled pork if you know how to do it ) mushrooms ( make awesome fake steak which i use to make vegan nachos ) peppers, arugula, kale, bread, earth balance butter substitute, i used to bash vegans, but now I am like basically 95% vegan, Ill maybe eat an animal product once a month as a cheat because I rack a disaprene but its easy and fun to cook with new ingredients and learn how to make them taste good and how to mimic consistency and flavor and its good for the planet and the animals, i kind of started for ethical reasons and just kept going, instagram has some good feeds with recipes and tips and shit, check veganfatkid, organixla, and then just follow their followers or the post they repost. :^)
>>
>>7068569
>Hey all so I'm slowly turning veggie.

Is there any way to stop it? :)
>>
>>7069373
No you've been bitten by a vegan

You'll slowly turn more and more into one as time goes on, and you'll become more annoying too

The only way to stop it is the find the master vegan lord and kill it
>>
>>7069382
>The only way to stop it is the find the master vegan lord and kill it

So we have to kill Al Gore?
>>
>>7069387
Why bother? algore is 100% irrelevant and a 100% hypocrite to boot.
>>
File: 1439906557023-1.jpg (1 MB, 1530x2048) Image search: [Google]
1439906557023-1.jpg
1 MB, 1530x2048
Just buy some potatoes, cut them up, bake them, and boil some corn to go with them. Easy 2-3dollar meal (assuming organic).
A clif bar and a glass of soymilk is good on the go, although not idea of course.
A Lenny & Larry's cookie is good for a quick snack while out or between classes.
Oats.
Oranges/bananas/fruit, just eat many many many of them.
Grass.
(Vegan) Ramen noodles.
Chocolate Banana-Chia icecream.
Spaghootles.

It's really really easy and cheap 'lad.
All of those meals are only a few dollars each at most and are relatively nutritious & filling, as well as relatively healthy.
>>
>>7068580
Woah Im going to check that out
>>
Minimalist Baker and Vegan Stoner are really good.
>>
File: eric-cartman-hippies-quote.png (374 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
eric-cartman-hippies-quote.png
374 KB, 620x420
>>7070749
>Grass.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.