[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this pizza, /ck/? It's from the grocery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: iPhoneUpload_d9by5nb7yf.jpg (142 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
iPhoneUpload_d9by5nb7yf.jpg
142 KB, 600x800
What do you think of this pizza, /ck/? It's from the grocery store.
>>
I think posters like you are the reason /ck/ is objectively the shittiest board (excluding /b/, obviously).

Its a fucking pizza you faggot op. It looks like shit, isnt even a circle, isnt even a real square pizza meme. Probably cost them $0.50 to produce and you payed them $7 like the little bitch you are rather than making your own for a fraction of the cost and ten times the flavor.

Because I am a nice guy on a cooking board, I will help you since you are obviously too autistic to google pizza recipes for yourself.

>Packet instant yeast
>1 and 1/2 cups warm water
>Tablespoon sugar

Mix and let sit 15 mins

>Teaspoon salt
>Tablespoon oil
>Tiny bit of flour

Mix

Add flour until dough is like play-dough that you played with as a kid in your special classroom until you were 12 and Dubya's no child left behind act forced you to go to real class with the other kids

Knead dough for as long as you can until your hands hurt. No doubt less than 20 kneads because your obese atrophied arms haven't done more than lift a pizza and type on a keyboard for the past 20 years of your life.

Put into clean boil coated with oil
plastic wrap on top
pre-heat oven to 425
put bowl with dough on top
Let sit one hour while you go jerk your 2 inch cock to anime girls vomiting on eachother

Take plastic wrap off dough, punch it down to get rid of excess air. I know this step might be difficult for your flimsy arms so to get the adrenaline pumping enough for you to be capable, imagine the dough is your parents that never really loved you because they were ashamed they produced such a retard.

Cover again and let sit another hour while you watch K-ON and cry to yourself that you have never had a girlfriend.

After the hour is up, punch it down again and knead it 5 times so it is a ball again. Lightly oil dish that you are cooking pizza on, and pinch off enough dough to make a pizza. Cook it halfway, then add toppings and finishing cooking and enjoy a real pizza you dumb sack of shit.
>>
>>7623991
lol this faggot fucking makes his own pizza
Just order one/pick one up from the store like a normal person, you fucking freak
>>
>>7623973
pizzas from small stores are always the best
>>
>>7623991
what's it like knowing you'll never become copypasta and your shit post will be buried under foundations of pizza posts :)
>>
>>7624011

>Long post
>"Hurrdurr must be or want to be a copypasta!"

Stay butthurt that your idea of pizza is some shit tier overpriced piece of soggy cheesebread OP. Poorfag can't even at least go to a restaurant to get something medium quality.
>>
>>7623973
They gave us a kickboard shaped pizza just like that when i graduated swiming lessons
>>
>>7623973
It looks like grave stone. Fitting, because I would rather be dead than eat that garbage looking pizza
>>
it does look like it is from the grocery store. if im gonna get pizza ill get something thats worth it tbqh.
>>
>>7624015
Kek
So damage controlled
>>
>>7623973

Who the fuck orders a plain cheese pizza? Are you home alone or something?
>>
>>7623991
why do you leave your oven preheating for over 2 hours? This seems excessive
>>
>>7624147
Unless you are a poor fag that cant handle the extra $1 in your gas bill or whatever, there is no reason not to. the main point is to create the warmth for the yeast to rise. If you live in a warm climate and dont have AC then you can skip it.
>>
>>7623973
It doesn't look terrible. If the ingredients are deep then it is definitely a good pie.
>>
>>7624147
I pre-heat my oven months in advance.
>>
>>7623996
lmao kid, I make myself pizza whenever I feel like it for next to nothing and it's way better than any delivery pizza you can buy. So instead of wasting way too much money on buying something you can make yourself at home easily, I got spare cash money to spend on adult things like booze and smokes while you get to enjoy your complementary little can of babby cola or some shit.
>>
>>7624536
Sport, if you could make a better pie than the family down the block, you'd be a fucking millionaire. It's a hole-in-the-wall brick and mortar joint serving just the neighborhood for the past 40 years.

Anyone with any sense in this area does not order from anywhere else. So don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.
>>
>>7623991
or i can buy 3 pizzas from the pizza factory for the same price as a big mac
>>
>>7623991
Fuck off loser lmao
>>
>>7624536
lol fucking poorfags. I have an adult job meaning I can afford ordering a fucking pizza without going broke.
>>
>autists getting triggered by the shape

I guess I don't have autism. Not a problem for me. Local place near me makes fantastic pizzas that are oblong like this. Only the mediums. Small and large are circular. Don't know why. I guess it's something to do with the size their oven, and how many they make at once.
>>
Looks like Big Y pizza.
>>
>>7623973
Is it just a cheese pizza or am I just blind and can't see any toppings?
>>
>>7625535
>>7625494
>>7623996
>food and cooking board is against cooking
more news at elevn
>>
>>7627602
I love food but cooking is for cucks. I have better things to do with my time that's why I'd rather pay someone else who doesn't mind doing demeaning shit like that to cook for me.
>>
File: 1443361262244.jpg (41 KB, 640x742) Image search: [Google]
1443361262244.jpg
41 KB, 640x742
>>7623991
lol
>>
File: 1434207672829.jpg (11 KB, 288x297) Image search: [Google]
1434207672829.jpg
11 KB, 288x297
it's shaped like a tombstone
>>
>>7627602
>People who come here for food have to care about cooking
BOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>7623991
/thread
>>
>>7624011
Joke's on you, I plan on using this as pasta
>>
>>7624536
>adult things like booze and smokes
Underageb&n detected
>>
>>7627612
>this
Cooking is for people who can't get a real job.
>>
its probably not bad, but there is too much dough and not enough toppings. of course by not enough toppings i mean it doesn't have pepperoni, the only topping a true pizza needs. 3/10 OP
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.