[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people being mean to lunch ladies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: snal-lunch-lady.jpg (48 KB, 860x570) Image search: [Google]
snal-lunch-lady.jpg
48 KB, 860x570
>people being mean to lunch ladies
>>
What are you trying to say, OP?

Who is being mean to lunch ladies? The kids in the picture? You don't seem to have posited a statement or a question. This thread is pointless unless you elaborate in some way.
>>
>>7619898
>people feeding trolls
>>
>>7619889
No human beings are mean to lunch ladies

>be me
>be 8, standing in line for lunch
>be forgetting my lunch punchcard
>be panicking because no food
>be given saintly reprieve by lunch ladies who know that food is basic and will not deny such to a child
>be given uninteresting but nutritious meal
>be not starving or suffering malnutrition
>be growing into adult with physical and mental health at normal or higher levels
>be on 4chan typing this

Lunch ladies are GOAT
>>
>>7619889
Why are lunch ladies always so damn ugly? Like is there some ugly bitch repository where they hire lunch ladies?
>>
>>7619938
God bless America
>>
>>7619947
The lunch ladies who worked at my high school were kinda cute actually.
>>
>>7619947
It's sort of the same rule regarding waffle houses. Any female working there needs to be ugly as sin and/or pregnant with meth mouth.

However they are some of the nicest people you'll meet in food service.
>>
>>7619947
The prettier girls advanced to better jobs faster by virtue of their looks
>>
>>7620002
This.
Most ugly ladies resort to jobs no one wants to do, and that's why they're more common in those areas. But as
>>7619997 said, their niceness is what makes them vaulable, but overlooked by first impressions cause humans are assholes. This has been a thing way before feminism kicked in, so it was something for them since they were fortunate not to be aborted by their parents.
>>
>>7619938
Those lunch ladies fucked you over, anon. Occasional fasting improves your health and mind, and the improvements are lifelong if you start when you're a child.
>>
File: 1311905102075.png (36 KB, 399x363) Image search: [Google]
1311905102075.png
36 KB, 399x363
>>7620114
Don't over worry. I started fasting on occasion at the age of 13.

My only real problem is that losing the seminal fluids deprives the mind of bodily energies.
>>
>high school
>used to always try to sneak a second lunch even though you're only allowed to clock in for one
>one of the lunch ladies realizes this
>keeps an eye out for me
>keep trying different shenanigans to trick her
>eventually starts being friendly with me
>turns a blind eye to me sneaking second lunches
>even hooks me up with free breakfast

God bless that woman
>>
>>7620154
She wanted your cock. Did you give it to her?
>fair is fair
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.