[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats the best sub from subway? I always get a steak &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9
File: Subway_restaurant.png (105 KB, 2048x983) Image search: [Google]
Subway_restaurant.png
105 KB, 2048x983
whats the best sub from subway?

I always get a steak & cheese on italian herbs and cheese bread with pepperjack. Then I toss on a fuck ton of black olives, banana peppers, and chipotle southwest sauce.
>>
>>7572083
I get
>footlong spicy italian
>flatbread
>provalone
>double toasted
>light onions
>olives
>light bell pepper
>oil
>sauce from the meatballs
>oregano

I call it a pizza sub. Should be a flat sandwich, not a lot of veggies
>>
>>7572083
I always get a gigantic ironic shilling thread.
>>
Cold cut combo on honey oat
White-boy amount of mayo
'Ttuce, cukes, pics, mates, green peps and dried cranberries
>>
>>7572110

not a shill but I'm thinking about that subway right now and may go get it for dinner senpai. I want new ideas
>>
Regardless of what I get there must be Parmesan.
>>
I found this years ago and haven't deviated much

9 grain honey oat
turkey and ham
bit of cheddar
toasted
spinach
cucumbers
green peppers
pickles
spicey mustard
tiny bit of southwest sauce
>>
>>7572083

buffalo chicken
bacon
pickles
banana peppers
lettuce
provolone

whatever bread. just avoid wheat that shit overpowers everything else
>>
i get
>Footlong
>Italian Herbs and Cheese bread
>Salami
>pepperoni
>black forest ham
>Pepperjack cheese
>Toasted
>Onions
>Green Peppers
>A little salt and pepper
Pretty good imo
>>
>>7572083
I always get the veggie delight. I'm not a vegetarian just don't like the meat there.

Wheat bread, mayo
Double American cheese
Lettuce, spinach, tomato, pickle, black olives, sometimes jalapeƱos
Then salt and pepper, vinegar and oil. It really is the only thing I will ever eat from there. It's strange. I don't do this anywhere else.
>>
File: 1443988592723.png (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443988592723.png
68 KB, 500x500
>>7572083

Can I sue my local subway?

I went in and asked for a tuna and ham salad and the cashier said they had to check with the owner. Guy comes back and says "no we dont do that". I argued with him for 20 mins before he pulled out his phone and called 911. They came and arrested me for disturbing the peace.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-12-23-47-57.png (715 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-12-23-47-57.png
715 KB, 800x1280
>>7572614
Is this real
>>
>>7572083
Italian BMT on flatbread
Shredded cheddar, toasted
Lettuce
Onions (extra if you prefer)
Pickles (extra if you prefer)
Mustard

Serve with baked sour cream and onion lays.
>>
>people who get toasted subs but dont ask to have the green peppers toasted too

ur missing out familia
>>
>>7572611
My fucking nigger.
I go for all veggies, minus olives. Provolone, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper, fuck those nasty veg patties.
>>
>>7573109
Lol what do you think faggot
>>
>>7572083
I like a double bacon on whole wheat with spinach, a bit of mayo, brown mustard, onions, banana peppers and pepper.
>>
>bread all taste the same doesn't matter
>Italian bmt double meat
>meat ball marina on top of that
>shit ton of mozzarella
>toast the bitch
>vegetable what are you a faggot
>parmesan cheese
>watch them try to close it
>eat the fucker
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs
Here ye go
>>
>Herb and Cheese
>Meatballs
>Shredded Cheese
>Toast it
>Spinach
>Pickles
>Black olives
>Jalapeno
>Sub sauce

I'm getting hungry just thinking of it.
>>
>>7572611
That's pretty close to mine. The veg is best. Although the American cheese is suspect. I prefer provolone, toasted on honey wheat. ALL veggies(some extra) s/p and oil. Dah best.
>>
>>7572284
DO YOU GET 6 INCHES OR FOOTLONG?
>>
>>7572083
So like, you take it home and add all that to it? Or do you mean the employee then tosses a fuck ton of your choosing on there? You saying "Then I toss a fuck ton....." implies the first. I guess you could mean you are a Subway employee making your own sandwich. If that is the case, you should start one of those "Ask a Subway employee anything" threads.
>>
or-tiz-um
>>
>herb and cheese
>tuna
>all salads
>thousand island
>>
File: PC Triggered.gif (318 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
PC Triggered.gif
318 KB, 250x309
>>7572083
Eating subway ever
>>
File: Sriracha.jpg (43 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sriracha.jpg
43 KB, 1280x1280
>Italian bread
>Steak
>pepperjack cheese
>toasted
>onions
>extra siracha
>>
>>7572083
>Whatever bread sounds good
>Chicken breast
>American
>Toasted
>All vegetables, extra banana peppers
>Lots of chipotle sauce
>>
>>7573248

idk man footlong if it's the first meal I've had in a while; 6 inches if i'm not stupendously hungry or will be eating something more substantial in less than 4 hours
>>
>>7572083
I got for a classic chicken and bacon sub.

Shit's delicious with the right combo of sauces and veggies.
>>
>>7572119
I honestly thought that there was no one on the planet who ordered the cold cut combo.

I get
>footlong flatbread
>pepper jack
>club (roast beef, ham, turkey)
>toasted
>spinach
>lettuce
>heavy onions
>green peppers
>heavy olives
>oregano
>honey mustard, or once in a while the chipotle
>>
>>7572611
I really wish that had a few more substantial veggies. If they had portabellas it would be awesome
>>
>>7572611
>he goes to Subway and buys a sub full of vegetables
>vegetables are free
Do you get some tap water and pay for that too?
>>
>Pizza Sub
>Italian Herbs and Cheese
>Cheddar
>Toasted
>Banana Peppers
>Pickles
>Sub sauce

I don't really like anything else from there. I'd rather go next door to burger king, popeyes or get an actual pizza.
>>
Italian herbs and cheese
Veggie patty
Old English cheese
Toasted
All vegetables
No sauces
No salt and pepper
>>
No matter the combo, subway is irredeemable cause of the crap bread. I liked it as a kid cause it's just sugar and salt in a spongey matrix.

The tomatoes are terrible, as you can expect from any fast food or supermarket.
>>
>>7572083
>subway in 2016
Not to be that guy but I feel it applies with sub places more than anything else. There are SO many better places to eat than this shithole.
>>
>>7572083

I used to like their admittedly disgusting chicken salad that they scooped out of a tub, but they got rid of it.

I usually get meatball on Italian herbs and cheese, pepper jack, jalapeno, and oregano.
>>
>>7575895
ah classic subway "Sub sauce"
>>
>>7573165
>watch them try to close it

This sandwich wouldn't be difficult to close without any veggies
>>
>>7572083

my favorite is the one where I 360Ā° tha fuck outta there and go to cousins for a real cheesesteak cooked in front of me from raw steak.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 610x458
>2016
>Eating subway
>Ever.
>Literally supporting pedos
>Not hitting up your local banh mi place or deli with actual bread
>>
For breakfast I get a bacon, egg, and swiss on flatbread with tomatoes, spinach, and chipotle sauce. And for dinner I love a class cold cut on italian herb and cheese bread with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, green peppers and mayo! SO GOOD! And cheap!
>>
>>7572083
Heart attack club:
Pizza on ital herb
Extra cheese x2, salami+pepperoni and bacon
Toast that shit
Then get ham and salami again
Green pep, jalapeno if available, banana pepper, onion.
Hot sauce x3
oregano
>>
>>7579246
>implying everywhere has a local bahn mi place
>>
Italian herbs and cheese
Meatball sauce
Chicken schnitzel
Cheese
Toasted
Salads
>>
>>7579246
Yeah my local banh mi place on the other end of the fucking city
>>
I went to one the other day for the first time. Why did the guy crush the bread to cut it, open it, and crush it again to keep it open? Is it normal? If I wanted a flatbread, I would have asked for one.
>>
>>7572083

Ham / Turkey, on Italian herb and cheese with Provolone. Not baked / toasted.

Lettuce, Tomato, EXTRA cucumbers, mayo, honey mustard, oil, vinegar, salt/pepper.

it's what I always get.

I don't like black olives or banana peppers.
>>
>>7579582

no, he's probably just retarded.
Is it normal to always get the exact same thing from subway, once you find that "perfect" sub.

>>7579590
this is me, and I ALWAYS get this from Subway whenever I go, I have for the last 8 or so years.
>>
>>7572083
I got a steak and cheese once and it smeeled like wet dog.
>>
When I go to subway I always get..

>white bread
>sweet onion teryaki
>Swiss cheese
>green pepper
>onion
>toasted
Then I'll add...
>lettuce
>black olive
>tomato
>salt and pepper on tomato
>sweet onion sauce

And that's that.
>>
6 inch
Italian urban cheese
white cheese
lettuce
onion
pickles
green pepper
banana pepper
salt + pepper
sub sauce
>>
File: 1459301496211.jpg (119 KB, 960x494) Image search: [Google]
1459301496211.jpg
119 KB, 960x494
Subway "food" smells like shit
They're not even trying to hide it.
>>
>>7577596
>I usually get meatball on Italian herbs and cheese, pepper jack, jalapeno, and oregano.

You just made my dick hard and I don't even know why.
>>
>>7572122
>I'm no a shill
Exactly what a shill would say to cover.
>>
>footlong meatball
>italian herbs and cheese
>provolone
>lettuce, tomato, peppers, olives, onions
>THEN toast it
>salt and pepper
I rarely go to Subway (I like Quizno's better) but this is always what I get when I go.
>>
>>7582658
>smelts like shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmtz_tzQ8w
>>
>>7572122
silly anon, only shills are alowed to like things here
>>
>Footlong
>Italian herb and cheese bread
>Chicken teriyaki
>Cheddar cheese
>Toasted
>Lettuce, cucumber, capsicum, carrot, onion
>Sweet onion sauce
>Salt and pepper

My favourite sub right there, although over the past year I think there chicken teriyaki has become a lot shitter then it used to. Taste really rubbery and processed nowadays
>>
>see subway thread before heading out
>decide to get some to go because I haven't in a long time
>really tired so I don't pay attention to how they're making it
>they fuck up my order

Fuck you /ck/.
>>
Its simple.
>Spicy Italian
>Who Gives A Shit Bread
>Add Chorizo
>Jalapens, Red Onion, much Southwest sauce
Fuck salad brimming sandwiches
Fuck uncured meat
Fuck yes
>>
You fuckers aren't the worst, but I've always been dismayed by the lack of veggies people put on their subs. They're all fucking delicious, I get nearly all of them plus double spinach. It's not like Subway is worth getting because of the bread/meat/cheese.

>Turkey Sub
>Italian Bread
>American Cheese
>Toasted
>Just Tomato
>Double Mayo

Fuck this cancer.
>>
>>7572083
Literally the worst cheese steak you can get is a subway steak and cheese
>>
>>7573148
be nice to patrick he isnt that smart
>>
>>7579246
banh mi is good. the place by my work is super cheap and tasty and they even have a drive thru. problem is that place is always poppin' and im not going to wait half an hour for a sandwich
>>
>>7572083
tuna with bacon and cheddar, toasted, spinach, sweet onion sauce and deli mustard.
>>
I always get falafel because it is cheap
>>
Chicken Pizziola is the only one I really like at the moment. Hearty Italian with onion, lettuce, peppers and mayo. Unfortunately it's a bitch to find a Subway that sells it.
>>
File: lemon.jpg (98 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
lemon.jpg
98 KB, 900x900
>>7583823
>they fuck up my order

>they

Sorry, but I am a Subway employee and I cannot sit here and read this.
The staff at Subway do not fuck up your order, or anybody elses. Do you not understand the concept of having it your way? It isn't the staffs fault. Subway gives the customer responsibility for themselves, their food, and their decisions. iF YOU ARE TIRED AND GO TO SUBWAY THEN GUESS WHAT? YOUR SANDWICH WILL LOOK TIRED.

You don't walk into Subway with bags under your eyes, a bad attitude, and no creativity and expect a great sandwich. Your sandwich will have bags under its ham, a bad sauce spread and no creative veggie distribution and you are the one who is to blame. Imagine if you went to a childrens playground, then headbutted the slide and tried to punch the swing. You wouldn't leave saying 'what a shitty park'. You'd leave thinking 'wow I am a retard'. And that is how you should feel after what you have done. You completely misunderstood why Subway exists. It exists so you can create something with the help of the staff. You can't expect the staff to read your mind. The average Subway worker will make, in 1 year, 2847 different sandwich combinations. You expect them to know what you want?

If you ask a Subway worker for honey mustard and don't specify how much in volume, for how long it needs to be spread in seconds, which vegetables you would prefer it doesn't touch, which temperature you would prefer it at, how long after toasting the sandwich you would like the honey mustard applied and pretty much everything else you can't expect to have it your way. Your way is YOUR way. And if your way is sloppy, stupid and lazy then your sandwich will be sloppy and lazy.

If you bite into a Subway sandwich, and are not satisfied, then well done, you aren't satisfied with yourself. Good fucking job, worthless retard. You are like a person who leaves home at 17 and becomes homeless. It is your fault.
>>
>>7572083

FAST FOOD FAGGOTS OUT. SICK OF THESE THREADS. ALL FAST FOOD TASTES LIKE SHIT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TASTE OF PAPER BAG OR PLASTIC.
>>
>>7584973
This is a copypasta, r-right?
>>
>>7583591
that was the unfunniest thing i've seen in months please consider suicide if you even smiled at that
>>
yummy spicey italian
>>
File: 1457523373046.png (89 KB, 752x513) Image search: [Google]
1457523373046.png
89 KB, 752x513
obligatory
>>
>>7584973
>You don't walk into Subway with bags under your eyes, a bad attitude, and no creativity and expect a great sandwich.
>Your sandwich will have bags under its ham

Top kek. New copy pasta template.
>>
>>7572083

I only get two kinds of sandwich.

Spicy Italian with all toppings or Tunafish with all toppings. Foot long every time. I put brown mustard on the Italian and pepper on the tuna.
>>
>>7572083
Cold cut combo on italian herb and cheese with lettuce, spinach, chipotle sauce, and mayo. Dank shit.
>>
Spicy Italian on white, mozzarella, lett. tom. oni, hot pepper spread, tiny amount of mayo, and red wine vinaigrette.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.