[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to local messican restaurant that is praised by everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1310649205254.jpg (14 KB, 244x285) Image search: [Google]
1310649205254.jpg
14 KB, 244x285
>go to local messican restaurant that is praised by everyone I know
>order something simple, carnitas chimichanga
>its literally just carnitas shoved into a tortilla and fried, nothing else
what the fuck is this
>>
it's exactly what you ordered dipshit
>>
>>7889664
Just what were you hoping for?
>>
>>7889664
umm yeah
were you expcting like tomatoes and lettuce and shit? you cant deep fry that, retard.
>>
>>7889669
>>7889676
Im sorry but around these parts a fried burrito doesnt have just one thing in the filling. You know, beans, pico, maybe some sour cream that would make a fucking chimichanga not just some dry fucking carnitas made even dryer by frying
>>
>>7889696
>around here
>more vague statements about what he was expecting
Cool troll. I hope you actually ate something like that instead of making it up.
>>
>>7889708
>vague
you must be fuckin dense
>>
>>7889710
>not stating location so we can get an idea of how things are done
>claims to be not dense
The utter irony is plapable.
>>
>>7889718
>plabable
>using le irony meme
Hilarious
>>
>>7889728
>ad hominem
So you decided to not actually try and help us through your shitty thread. Cool story bro. You are a retard for expecting fresh veggies and shit in your deep fried monster log of crap.
Al pastor is better anyway.
>>
>>7889746
im not even OP but nice tumblr image
>>
Chimichangas aren't even fried for long enough to have an effect on the insides. I've seen them prepared both ways with vegetables, etc. inside and also with just the meat.
>>
>>7889696
At mexican restaurants around here (AZ), they serve chimichangas with all that shit on the side, plus guacamole and rice.

I'm sorry u got memed bro
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.