[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which foods make you fart toxic gas, /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: pokemon-go.png (922 KB, 880x580) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go.png
922 KB, 880x580
Which foods make you fart toxic gas, /ck/?
>>
>>7886586
Cabbage, turnips and anything with lots of dairy in it basically turns my intestines into a miniature version of Auschwitz.
>>
>>7886586
Funny you ask, I'm staying in Germany atm in the province Hess - where 'Handkäse is made. (extremely low fat cheese) This cheese is often eaten 'mit muzik' (with music), which means it's left to sit in vinegar/pepper and spring onions.

The Term 'muzik' comes from the fact that the spring onions cause you to fart, which is the muzik they talk about.
>>
>>7886586
fermented vietnamese sausage, it was the worst by a huge margin, literally shocked what my body was capable of producing
>>
deviled eggs or any hard boiled eggs or egg salad
>>
File: x.jpg (529 KB, 3080x549) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
529 KB, 3080x549
>>7886604
I just got back from Germany, specifically Bavaria.

Two weeks of schweinhaxen, sauerkraut, sausages, and beer with every meal had me forced into a self-imposed quarantine when indoors.

It's the most horrible gas I've ever experienced.
>>
I eat a lot of cheese, and only use milk for cooking, but if I drink a swig of whole milk, especially after drinking a few beers, the rest of my night will be plagued with gas
>>
im lactose intolerant so liquid dairy. gotta take my lactase pills or it's liquid shits and farts all night :(
>>
>>7886796
tell me about it
luckily I'm trying to limit the amount of SHIT meat I eat that Germany has to offer... any decent chicken or beef already hits my daily budget here, ffs.
>>
These things + beer. It's unreal what kind of fumes my ass can make from this
>>
Jalapeños, cabbage, too much fruit (especially citrus) and hardcore meats like haggis, or extreme dairy concoctions like eggnog (god god, I do love the nog, but stay upwind until New Years)
>>
>>7886586

Jalapeños give me the ring of fire like nothing else. I avoid them now
>>
File: 1468038710131.jpg (119 KB, 655x578) Image search: [Google]
1468038710131.jpg
119 KB, 655x578
Mike's harder lemonade. Sometimes I drink a couple cans and in the middle of the night I start farting literal chemical waste gases. It isn't normal farts, it's like a chemical smelling skunk. I'll probably stop drinking those, smells like something that would come from a very sick hobo.
>>
File: mincies.jpg (44 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
mincies.jpg
44 KB, 480x270
>>7886586

zyklon burgers
>>
Eh, usually this one family thats pretty much gonna shorten your lifespan but it melts in your mouth and it feels euphoric to eat. It sounds gross but trust me, its really good.

Preheat oven to 425°
Now you can make this at home, all you need is to turn the stove to 200°
Slowly melt the butter on the stove and put honey every 3 minutes or so. You should have a boiling substance. Put a pinch of salt and a beaten egg yolk on it. Then mix. The egg yolk will not become solid if you do this right. Then get some arsenic and gallium from the fridge. Melt the gallium (about a 1x1x1 cm cube) and pour over the mixture. Then take some frozen turkey fat and mix it in
Take your arsenic and put a tbsp of it after the fats melted. Mix it them leave it to simmer. Take your turkey(you can stuff it with store bought stuffing) and put it in the oven for 10 minutes. After you take it out, put some ammonia on it then put it back in for 2 minutes. After that, pour some more ammonia on it. Then plate it. Drizzle the sauce on the top. Bon apetit!
>>
Animal products because humans arnt born thebthe bacteria required to digest meat and cheese like substances which have been shown to contain....

>udder puss! Google it.
>>
>>7889677
Make sure you look at the google images for udder puss. Those are particularly disgusting.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.