[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>country you are from >do they have halal snack packs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: HSP.jpg (135 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
HSP.jpg
135 KB, 960x960
>country you are from
>do they have halal snack packs

australia
on every corner of sydney
>>
>>7886466
>halal snack pack?

what? that looks like an AB m8 ur fuckin cooked
>>
>>7886466
I don't even know or care what the fuck that is you faggot
>>
>>7886466
OP, what do you mean by Halal snack packs? I'm from California, and I have yet to see Halal in general.
>>
>>7886466
That looks like obesity waiting to happen.

Where do I find a place that sells these?
>>
>>7886466
Australia

Not from Sydney or Melbourne, never seen one in my life

Enjoy your multiculturalism and allahu akbars, I'm quite content here with the chinks and white people
>>
>>7886517
itll come bruh

its just starting to take off more gen pop in the bay area now
>>
>>7886466
Isn't that basically just carne asada fries with tatziki and hot sauce instead of sour cream and guac?
>>
>>7886541
if it was pastor then yah close
>>
>>7886545
It's still chunks of seasoned red meat cooked over an open heat source.
>>
>>7886555
how its cooked influences texture and flavor dickbag
>>
fuck off. if you eat anything halal youre supporting terrorism
>>
>>7886687
Drumpf detected.
>>
>>7886527
Any kebab store with chips
>>
We don't call them "snack packs" because we're not 10 and they aren't pudding, but we have Halal in my city.
>>
That looks exactly, or very close, to what we call a "Donair Poutine" we have here in Canada

Fries, Gravy, Shredded Cheese (It's not a real Poutine), Donair Meat, then your sauces of your choice. I usually go with Sweet and Hot.
>>
>>7886709
man that looks good
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.