[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Totino's Party Pizza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: img_0312.jpg?w=863&h=0&crop=1.jpg (304 KB, 863x647) Image search: [Google]
img_0312.jpg?w=863&h=0&crop=1.jpg
304 KB, 863x647
I've been having cravings, /ck/.
>>
Needs anchovies.
>>
>>7886435
The pizza is now square. I don't know why I find it more annoying even though it should be easier.
>>
>they recommend cooking it on the rack for extra crisp
>when you cook it on the rack, it makes a mess because the crust on the bottom starts flaking off
>>
>pizza is now square
>shitty plastic package that you can no longer use as a plate or a place to hold it while cutting
>probably even worse for the environment
>isn't even recyclable
totino y
>>
>>7886435
thats some mighty fine looking instant 'go'za you posted OP, nothing makes me go ga ga more than 'go'za
>>
>>7887081

>square
I've been gone too long, what is this fresh new hell?

I'd always sprinkle some Worcestershire sauce on it and then bake it for 20 minutes at 450*F for that extra crisp crust.
>>
>>7887081
>that you can no longer use as a plate or a place to hold it while cutting
gross, do you realize how many things that cardboard has touched?
>>
>>7887589
Do you think I give a shit what my pizza packaging that has sat in a freezer for hours has on it?
>>
File: 220px_BlackHolesCover.jpg (20 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px_BlackHolesCover.jpg
20 KB, 220x220
>>7886435
>>7887081
>>7887135
Guys. It's not all bad. I eat three of these pieces of shit a week and when they switched over to the square and plastic wrap I almost abandoned hope. But it's not all bad. I bought some plates at IKEA that are exactly the size of the pizza and cut it into 9ths and pretend it's a fancy flatbread. I still use the plastic wrap as a plate for the counter before I transfer. I just put my over rack as close to the bottom as I can to make it a little crispier. Also you need to let it sit a bit after its done cooking so it can set up and be less molten mush.
>>
>>7887589
not as many as my dick
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.