[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you mix with boxed mac and cheese?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Shells and cheese.jpg (102 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Shells and cheese.jpg
102 KB, 800x600
>Velveeta Shells and cheese
>Tobasco
>Black pepper
>generic "Cajun" seasoning
> garlic salt
> Parmesan
>Shredded cheddar
> Slices of sausage
>goat cheese
>>
>>7885981
I usually just do [real] bacon bits, and some cajun spice, sometimes just black pepper. Sometimes cooked broccoli though. Last time I did basically lond-diced cucumber, bacon and cajun and that was fucking awesome.
>>
>>7886002
What are "real" bacon bits? what are fake bacon bits?
>>
>>7885981
i add spinach and sun dried tomatoes, but i use the white cheddar velveeta and shells. i add carrots and peas too sometimes. spicy bacon mac n cheese with bread crumbs, i use fake bacon bits cause i only like a small amount and then fresh jalapenos diced up.
>>
>>7886008
Take a wild guess.
>>
File: mccormick-bacnbits.jpg (105 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
mccormick-bacnbits.jpg
105 KB, 360x640
>>7886008
these are fake btw, kraft sells some good real ones that you keep refrigerated.
>>
>Tobasco

You filthy pig
>>
>>7886008

Real bacon bits are bits of real bacon.

Fake bacon bits are those salty red crunchy things you sometimes see on salad bars in cheap buffets.
>>
>>7886032
one time i put tabasco on my fries cause i saw some people do it and i wanted to try and i was so sad i fucked up and ruined my fries
>>
>>7886008
>What are "real" bacon bits?
Bits of real bacon.

>what are fake bacon bits?
Bits of fake bacon.
>>
>>7886033

They have bacon bits in expensive salad bars too
>>
>>7886029
what are they, tho? just like, tiny rocks with salt in em?
>>
>>7886032
Oh please, tell me what meme sauce is gonna replace THE brand. What, are you one of those guys who complains when someone says they like coca cola and putting beef in their burgers?
>>
>>7886043
idk bacon flavors,. i dont feel like keeping a bag of the real stuff or a package of bacon in my house cause i dont like actual bacon, just the flavor they add to it, theyre little dehydrated things with the maple smoked flavor.
>>
>>7886043

They're made out of soy.
>>
File: img.gif (205 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
img.gif
205 KB, 700x525
Amy's. Bit of hot mustard. Dehydrated chives.
>>
>>7886036

This is why drenching your fries is mongoloid tier and having sauce on the side to dip them is patrician.
>>
>>7886115
i stick with honey mustard from now on
>>
>>7885981
I just add ground beef with a bit of worcestershire. It's super comfy and filling.
>>
>>7886132
just generic ground beef, cook it before hand in a pan, and mi it in?
>>
>>7885981
Kraft mac & cheese and some fried red potatoes with onion sauce and Complete Seasoning. Maybe some gravy on the side.
>>
>>7885981
Dump a can of hormel no beans chili in that shit
>>
File: 1466177646366.jpg (150 KB, 899x653) Image search: [Google]
1466177646366.jpg
150 KB, 899x653
When adding the cheese I always add some cream cheese and when I am eating it I always eat with some ketchup.
>>
Add a can of flaked tuna and some kind of green veggies, e.g. A cup of peas or spinach

Touch of mustard, Salt, pepper, wa la

Alternatively, make a bechamel sauce and add the powder to it along with some cheese, pour it over the noodles to make super creamy sauce
>>
>>7886395
Oh also if you add flaked tuna and it's "in water" drain it first

And keep the stove on so you can cook the spinach in the mac
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.